Just Let Me Stay a Little While Longer

Story Info
Sylvanas has captured Jaina Proudmoore for her own desires.
4.3k words
4.55
27.3k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allyrion
Allyrion
38 Followers

"Have her brought to me. Unharmed."

Sylvanas Windrunner, former Ranger-General of Silvermoon, Banshee Queen of the Undercity, Dark Lady of the Forsaken, did not hesitate when she heard the news. Contemplating in her throne room with her various Forsaken advisors, the Queen knew that her guest was a special one.

It was not fair to call Sylvanas truly undead. When one considered the word, they expected cold necromancy; black-eyed Death Knights, shambling skeletons, putrefying abominations. Sylvanas was more than that. Despite death, she had control of her natural body once more. That form was a former High Elf of Quel'Thalas, one of the famous Windrunner sisters.

Her Elven beauty persevered through death, corrupted, muted, but still visible. A cowled hood shadowed shining red eyes, the ornate breastplate that bore her ample bosom baring a slim, tapered midriff. Few of her subjects would have cared to judge her beautiful; few of her enemies had had the opportunity to behold it.

Sylvanas had led the Forsaken away from the control of the Lich King, being among the first to escape her role as a mindless undead. As a result, she was independent above all, enforcing a cold iron will to pursue her own interests as the leader of the Forsaken.

As an abomination, preceded by his stench, dragged in the prisoner by chain, Sylvanas regarded one who had yet to be similarly cursed by death, but had an indomitable will of her own.

Disastrous experience had hardened the spirit of Jaina Proudmoore. As if to mark it, her hair had gone white, a visual symbol of her transition from youthful idealism to disenfranchised adulthood. Only a streak of blonde remained to mark her tormented youth.

Jaina had rarely been fortunate. A lover turned traitor and brought to justice, a fanatical father killed with her assistance, a desire for peace broken by endless resistance, and finally the destruction of Theramore and many she cared about. All this featured into the life of this persevering young woman, aged before her time by hate and circumstance.

One could hardly say that Sylvanas had been fortunate either. Fighting valiantly for her people, struck down in Arthas' bloody rampage through Quel'Thalas, tortured and raised into a Banshee spirit. Both women were souls who had suffered much in the history of Azeroth, but here they were now, together. Perhaps that joint misfortune, a connection, was what made Sylvanas bring Jaina before her, alive and unharmed.

"Leave us. Now."

Sylvanas' rule was law in the Undercity. Her advisors and the abomination left without comment, leaving the two alone in the throne room. Sylvanas sat back into her seat, holding Jaina's chain as she did so.

"We meet at last, Jaina. I've heard much about you."

"Go to hell." The young blonde sorceress spat the words out defiantly, heedlessly. "Your pathetic Horde may have won this time, but I'll be damned if I have to linger. Kill me and be done with it."

The words echoed in Sylvanas' mind. It reminded her of Arthas denying her the quick death she sought, and then her subsequent attempt to do the same to him. The Banshee Queen regarded the furious young woman before her without expression.

"If I wanted you dead, you would be," she finally said. "On the contrary, I have quite a bit of respect for you."

Jaina gazed suspiciously at the Banshee Queen. "Like hell. Release me or kill me, but do not toy with me."

"I quite like you just where you are." Sylvanas stroked her bow propped up against her dark throne. "However, you have been quite a nuisance to the Horde over time. You must be at least taught...a lesson."

A glimpse of fear entered Jaina's eyes but the rage quickly returned. "Screw you, bitch."

Sylvanas laughed. Her burning red eyes gazed into the blazingly defiant blue ones. Beneath the fierceness Sylvanas could still see the youthful beauty that had caught the eye of a young Crown Prince of Lordaeron, and that of Quel'Thalas as well.

"I have a problem you can help me with. You see, my body is still quite...alive, unlike most of my subjects. As a result, they are woefully ill-equipped to address my needs. I think you can help me with that."

The Banshee Queen tugged on the chain with sudden strength, sending Jaina staggering forward a few meters.

"Not that I'm giving you a choice in the matter, either."

Sylvanas rose as Jaina coughed at the cruel way the chain had dug into her neck. The Dark Ranger undid the clasp of her cloak and cowl, throwing them aside, unleashing long locks of blonde-white hair and the two long thin ears of Elvenkind. "You are going to help me, whether you like it or not. But this does not have to be so unpleasant for you. I hope you may even find joy in this."

Jaina could still not reply between coughing. Her head bowed, she heard the sound of Sylvanas undoing yet another clasp. As she looked up, she saw the final stages of the Dark Lady of the Forsaken removing her breastplate with both hands behind her back. Sylvanas grinned at her captive seductively as the garment dislodged from its lodging on her bosom, then tossed it to the ground onto her cloak, the sound muffled.

Sylvanas Windrunner was bared from the waist up, her breasts, the same pale blue colour of her skin, were large and proud. Hard nipples protruded from dark blue aereolas. The sight was mildly unsettling but immensely arousing. Against her will, Jaina felt a faint stirring in her loins.

"Do you like what you see?" The Banshee Queen asked her captive in a seductive tone.

"You are a twisted bitch, Sylvanas."

"I am what circumstance made me to be, Jaina," Sylvanas said. "Just like you, whether you choose to admit it or not. We have more in common than you might expect." When Jaina did not reply, Sylvanas shook her head. Her sizable breasts jiggled with the movement. "I guess you aren't impressed yet. Maybe if I showed you the whole package..."

"Fuck-"

Sylvanas' hand darted swiftly to the leash to drag her prisoner forward again. Jaina's words were cut off once more, her breath denied to her. As the captive coughed and sucked in air, the Banshee Queen unclasped her vambraces, tossing them to the side, then repeated the gesture with her shoulderpads, each marked with a set of skulls. Jaina began to recover and looked up as Sylvanas put one hand on each of her hips, then started to pull down her pants.

It wasn't far to reveal the thicket of blonde hair between Sylvanas' thighs, a perfect trim that once again gave Jaina a jolt of guilty arousal. The Dark Ranger slid her garment down to her feet, slowly, seductively, eyes watching Jaina as she lifted her feet one by one to toss it aside.

The Dark Lady of the Forsaken was now completely nude before Jaina save for a pair of leather boots. Jaina could not help but see the beauty of the corrupted Elf's body. She could feel further moisture developing between her legs, against her will.

Sylvanas sat back on her throne, looking at her captive. "You are a lovely girl, Jaina. Believe it or not, I do want you to enjoy this as well. If you do this right for me...well...you may find my gratitude rewarding."

"I don't-"

Sylvanas tugged on the chain for a third time. This brought Jaina forward right onto the Dark Ranger's nude form. The sorceress' face pressed against those shapely breasts and met hard resistance from the nipples that centered them. As Jaina coughed, Sylvanas grabbed her head roughly with both hands, holding the captive blonde's face in front of hers. As the coughing slowly subsided, Jaina could see Sylvanas' face rematerializing before her.

Then the Banshee Queen brought their faces together, locking lips with the beautiful blonde Archmage.

Jaina resisted. Her hands manacled together were useless, her body bruised from her capture. All she could do was try to seal her lips against Sylvanas', deny entrance to her tongue. For a moment she was successful, but then Jaina was unsure whether she slackened or the Dark Ranger was simply too strong. The Banshee Queen's tongue suddenly broke though. Jaina lost herself in the moment for the first time, until Sylvanas herself broke the lengthy kiss.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Sylvanas said with a smile. Jaina flushed.

"Please don't make me do this..." The young sorceress' voice sounded weaker than ever. "Just let me die, Sylvanas."

"You don't want that, Jaina." Sylvanas' voice rang with an iron certainty. "I am your only hope out of this place. I can relate to you like few can. And I am giving you your freedom...for a price."

Sylvanas grasped Jaina's head once more. "This is the price, Jaina."

The Banshee Queen forced the blonde head of her captive downwards. Taking care to force Jaina in the cleft between her large breasts, Sylvanas began to open her legs, spreading them wide. She took great joy in forcing Jaina through her nest of blonde pubic hair, the sight wonderful to behold.

Sylvanas leaned back, exposing her pussy as much as she could, keeping both hands firmly clamped on the back of her prisoner's head. Then she forced Jaina's beautiful blonde face into her glistening snatch.

Sylvanas' pussy was a wonderful specimen of womanhood, Jaina considered dimly as her face was pushed forward. Moisture doused the pink folds, signifying the Banshee Queen's immense arousal. Clearly, Sylvanas had not done anything of this kind for some time. Jaina's mouth refused to open but she took a smell and found it delightfully wicked. She had never gone down on another woman before.

The Banshee Queen jerked Jaina's head backwards. The young sorceress' lower face was covered in cunt fluids, but her lips were primly closed. "You obviously weren't listening my dear," Sylvanas said crossly. "Perhaps I should make it clearer."

Sylvanas inserted a finger into her moist cunt and brought it out glistening. "I want you to lick my pussy. I don't want you to stop until I cum. And I will let you free." She took the moist finger and pushed it through Jaina's lips.

The taste was delicious, Jaina reflected. Shame coloured her glistening cheeks. She could only imagine how the scene would look to outsiders entering the throne room; her kneeling blonde head nestled between the spread thighs of Sylvanas Windrunner.

"Lick me."

Sylvanas forced Jaina's face forward into her cunt once more. Against her will, Jaina's tongue darted forward inside of her mouth toward that moist pussy, but her lips would not allow egress. The Banshee Queen pulled Jaina's head back again impatiently, rage in her eyes, and slapped her.

"Don't force me to truly hurt you," Sylvanas said. "Just..." her voice grew softer, away from the hard iron tones of the Banshee Queen. Jaina was surprised to hear how vulnerable the Dark Lady of the Forsaken sounded, so suddenly. Sylvanas breathed one more word, achingly, desiringly.

"Please..."

Softer than before, Sylvanas pushed Jaina's face back against her sex. And suddenly, the Banshee Queen felt a hot, moist tongue emerge to flick experimentally at her dripping cunt.

The sensation of first touch was electric. Sylvanas let out a moan of repressed lust finally fulfilled. Looking down, the Elf saw the heavenly sight of the top of Jaina's head buried between her thighs.

Jaina didn't know what had come over her. This was the enemy, a faction leader of the Horde she hated. But it was also a woman, a beautiful Elf, who had been through so much, just like her. All Sylvanas wanted was some form of release, and Jaina could help, as she had helped so many before and still wanted to. Her young, idealistic, adventurous youth was suddenly coming back to her. As she flicked her tongue into the Banshee Queen again, the taste of Sylvanas grew more and more delicious, and Jaina began to lose herself in the experience.

Sylvanas felt another lashing of tongue, up and down, making her shudder again. She removed one of her hands from the blonde sorceress' head, the other maintaining a gentle pressure to keep Jaina's head against her womanhood. Her freed hand began to toy with her own large blue breasts, kneading the mounds and toying with her own rigid dark nipples, studying Jaina's work below with a burning red stare.

Jaina was not experienced with her technique, but Sylvanas was not one to argue. She had known none of her servants could do this for her. The Dark Lady reflected on her fortune at the sorceress' capture, as her cunt was stimulated further and further, a frequent moan escaping her lips to echo around the chamber.

As new to her situation as she was, Jaina flicked early at the clit, sending a wave of pleasure through Sylvanas. Jaina stopped at the reaction. Sylvanas moaned at the removal of her tongue. "No..."

Jaina raised her burning blue eyes to meet the red ones, and then cast them down again to her task. Careful to avoid the sensitive clit again, Jaina continued her new experience at cunnilingus. Sylvanas urged her on with her hand on the back of her head, encouragingly, moaning "Yes, right there...ohhhh...yes".

Jaina's hands were still shackled to deny the use of her fingers, but her eager young tongue was proving more than enough for the deprived Sylvanas. Jaina continued her efforts as she felt the Dark Ranger's grip on her head become loose, but the young blonde sorceress' head was pressed as hard against the cunt before her as ever. Sylvanas' body was covered in a beautiful sheen of sweat, roiling pleasure spreading outward from her most sensitive area. The Banshee Queen's moans got louder and louder, with fewer and fewer breaks between.

"Oh Jaina..." Sylvanas panted moments later, her body shuddering in rapture, her legs tightening around Jaina's blonde head. "I think...ohhh...right there...ohhh...I'm about to..."

Jaina looked upwards to meet the red eyes, considering for one distant moment to break away and vindictively deprive Sylvanas of her ultimate pleasure. Deciding in an instant, she leaned in him again to lick deeply, torturously up the length of Sylvanas' pussy, capping every stroke with a flick of the clit. Sylvanas looked down at the whitish blonde head between her legs, those blue eyes, the hot, moist, pink tongue working feverishly inside her, and the Banshee Queen came with a wordless, ecstatic shriek of pleasure.

Sylvanas did not know it, but her hand tightened on the back of Jaina's head, forcing her forward into the Dark Lady's orgasming twat. Jaina at first recoiled at the sensation but continued as best she could. A flood of Sylvanas' juices coated her tongue as she kept her eye contact with those red eyes. The Banshee Queen's body convulsed continuously, sharply, as Jaina's tongue continued her licking pattern, stimulating Sylvanas' pussy all the way through orgasm. The Banshee Queen screeched, her legs locking around the young blonde sorceress' head, her cunt tightening around that foreign tongue.

Sylvanas collapsed backwards against her throne, panting heavily, still feeling aftershocks of her intense orgasm. She released Jaina's head and closed her eyes to regain her strength. Jaina knew she could try to run, but some part of her knew it would be folly...or wanted to think so.

Eventually, the Dark Lady's red eyes opened again to contemplate the kneeling Jaina Proudmoore, mouth glazed with her own cunt juices. Sylvanas opened her mouth, to say two words she had not said so meaningfully in a long time.

"Thank you."

Jaina didn't know what to say. She had had her first lesbian experience, and made another woman cum. She could only nod hesitantly.

Sylvanas stood. Her body still looked magnificent in its sheen of sweat, bereft of clothing bar the knee-high boots on the legs that had straddled Jaina's head. "A deal is a deal. I owe you a boon, Jaina. You are free."

Such honor Jaina had not expected from the Queen of the Forsaken. She looked uncertainly at the former Elf. "Are you serious?"

"Of course." Sylvanas began to move towards her discarded clothing.

Jaina contemplated, watching the Dark Ranger move away, considering whether it was some sort of trap, whether Sylvanas was truly done with her...and whether she truly wanted to be so. She felt a connection that was so wrong and yet so right with this Dark Lady of the Forsaken.

"Sylvanas," Jaina said softly.

The Banshee Queen stopped her actions. "Yes?"

"Unchain me."

Sylvanas did not hesitate. Still nude, she produced the lock key from her discarded clothing, and closed the distance swiftly with lithe Elvish grace. A quick pair of key turns and Jaina was free, rubbing her wrists and her neck. Wordlessly, Sylvanas began to turn to dress herself.

An arm pulled her back. Questioningly, the red eyes met the blue ones...and saw they were no longer wildly defiant, but sparkling with lust and mischief.

The female Archmage stroked Sylvanas' cheek softly, gently. "Sylvanas...I don't know what to..."

Sylvanas laid a finger on her lips. "Let me show you." Gently but unyieldingly the Dark Lady pushed the young blonde sorceress back onto her own throne. Sylvanas settled on top of the other woman, the Dark Ranger's lips meeting the sorceress' passionately. Their heights were similar and the angle was perfect enough that Sylvanas' exposed breasts pressed into Jaina's own, their tongues dueling above.

The Dark Ranger dug her hands into Jaina's robe, opening button after button deftly, then she leaned back from the kiss, reluctantly leaving the sorceress' sweet mouth. She opened the robe gently, revealing a pair of wonderfully perfect breasts, the nipples hardening before her eyes. Jaina blushed shyly, but Sylvanas was well past such inhibitions by now.

Slowly, Sylvanas descended from the breast with a trail of kisses, almost torturously. The sorceress shivered with anticipation, watching the Dark Lady descend down her naked form. The Banshee Queen finally reached her goal, sliding past Jaina's mound of curly blonde hair to the sorceress' lovely pussy below.

Sylvanas was much less inhibited than her newfound lover. One arm gripped the inside of each of Jaina's thighs, pushing them apart. The cunt of Jaina Proudmoore was exposed completely now to the Dark Lady of the Forsaken, who contemplated the beautiful sight with her red eyes for a long moment, then turned her head upwards to look into Jaina's face.

"It's time for your reward." Then Sylvanas lowered her eyes and pushed her head forward. Jaina felt Sylvanas' tongue push against her nether folds and let out a squeal of pleasure. Looking down, the Archmage saw the Elf-woman's ears protruding upwards and wiggling, the blonde locks rustling as her head moved back and forth at Jaina's pussy.

Sylvanas pushed her face forward to better penetrate with her tongue, getting a good feel for the extent of Jaina's arousal. A growing amount of sweet liquid coated tongue and face, as the Dark Ranger returned the exquisite favor from earlier to her human lover.

Jaina threw her own head back in pleasure, then stared back downwards again at Sylvanas' face buried between her thighs. The young sorceress was so inexperienced that she felt an almost constant desire to see what could be causing such pleasure for her, at this beautiful and powerful Banshee Queen licking lustfully at her pussy. The Archmage's blue eyes travelled down past Sylvanas' lovely face at work between her thighs to the pale blue form of the Banshee Queen's back, and then even further to the shapely ass raised temptingly into the air.

Soft sounds emerged from below as Sylvanas began to increase the tempo of her ministrations, the more pronounced sensations and sounds of her efforts setting Jaina ever closer to her climax. The Dark Lady's hands holding Jaina's legs open let go, moving instead to stroke at the sorceress' pussy, stimulating Jaina with finger rubs, sucking, and livacious licks at her outer folds.

"Oh...Sylvanas..." Jaina moaned. Her voice was weak, her blue eyes unfocused. Her legs began to close around the blonde Elf head between her thighs, pushing the Banshee Queen's head inward. "Sylvanas...I am...oh...my god...SYLVANAS". Jaina screamed the name, then followed it with a wordless one of pleasure, her body convulsing wildly in orgasm.

Allyrion
Allyrion
38 Followers
12