Just like Christmas

Story Info
How far would you go to satisfy your lover's fantasies?
1.1k words
4
13.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Act 1

I hissed at her.

"Wake up," I whispered.

She dug her face a little into the pillow, but after moment her eyes blinked open.

I nuzzled in close and whispered again.

"It's time," I said.

Her eyes widened and she rose to a sitting position.

I peeled the bandage from her chest.

With a reverence, her fingers touched her breast as she viewed the swirls of color there.

She rubbed at the skin, testing the permanence.

I held a hand mirror for a better view.

She caught her breath and pulled her breast over to view the work.

"It is...," she started and paused searching for the word, "lovely."

"Yes."

"May I...may I have more?" she asked.

"Yes, of course."

She hopped from the bed and stood before the tall mirror. Her body glowed in the morning light.

"What will the next one be?" she asked curiously as she turned slowly to view the addition to her body.

"My choice," I answered.

She ran her fingers momentarily down her hip and thigh, and asked, "And where?"

When I didn't respond, she turned and answered her own question, "Your choice."

"Yes." I nodded.

Her gaze stayed on the mirror as she returned to the bed.

Playfully, she twisted around for me to view her chest as she sat beside me.

Her eyes glistened and she watched me hungrily taking her in.

She pulled back a little and asked, "Will it be like this again?"

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Will I be blindfolded?" she asked.

I paused before answering, "I prefer it that way. More like Christmas."

She grinned, held my head in her hands and kissed me.

Act 2

"It looks precious," she said with a giggle.

"Yes. Did we get the right size?" I asked.

We were both staring at my crotch.

She lifted my penis and turned it side to side, thoughtfully examining the stainless ring hanging from the end.

"So, it's supposed to be like this for now."

"Really?" I asked.

She dug in her bag and retrieved a small box, which she opened to show me a set of larger rings.

"We'll wait till it heals before we start stretching your new hole," she said.

"It hurt like a mother..."

"Awe, poor baby. Want mama to kiss it and make it better?" she said through pursed lips.

"I sure hope it doesn't dribble," I said, changing the subject.

"Welcome to the club," she said and laughed.

She caught my eye and adjusted her top to reveal pink peony.

"Stand up," she commanded.

I stood and she knelt before my thickening penis.

"Got to get this done before your balls retract."

She pulled on my balls and pinched my scrotum together at the base. With her other hand, she deftly closed a hinged, stainless weight around it, leaving my balls protruding below.

"You know," she said, "I really like this look," as she twisted the Allen wrench to lock it down.

"Me wearing a ball stretcher?" I asked.

She giggled again. "No... the effect."

She pulled my cock upright by my starter ring and twisted it a little.

"Ow."

She sighed and let my penis drop with a satisfying clink.

Act 3

"Did you go pee?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. Why?" she replied.

"You're not going to get up for a while," I said.

"This is different from the others," she said.

"Yes, I guess so, because it's so large. However, you still won't see the design till it's done, and you'll never meet the artist," I replied.

I directed her to straddle the massage chair and she complied.

She stayed quiet, compliant and shivered a little as I bound her and put the blindfold on.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied

I unfolded the paper stencil and carefully applied it to her bare back.

She flexed a little and asked, "Will I like it?"

"You will be surprised."

"Do you want it on me forever?" she asked.

"Yes."

There was a knock at the door, and the artist entered.

"Wow," he said.

"For the design or the naked woman?" I asked.

He shrugged as if to say "Both."

The artist examined the tracing on her back and said, "I have to ask. Do you want me to do this?

She arched her back and pressed her vulva against the chair.

"Yes, I do," she said clearly.

The artist looked at me, and I gave him a nod.

Without another word, he picked up the gun, dipped it in ink and began his work.

For the next three hours a rhythmic buzz filled the room.

Act 4

Her breasts were a swirling mass of color over me as she ground herself into me.

"Oh, God! Make me cum again!"

She was breathing hard and fast in time with the motion of our bodies.

"Again, again, again, again..."

She grabbed my chest suddenly as all of the muscles in her body froze.

As she convulsed, I unloaded into her.

A few minutes later, she pulled herself up and hopped off the bed. She returned with a washcloth.

As she gently washed me, I admired the art on her shoulders and arms.

She caught me looking. "OK, it's time to put this away."

She stood and picked up a white silk robe. She made sure I had one last look at her back and legs as she pulled it on. She appraised the totality of her tattooed body in the mirror, before closing the robe with a cinch.

Returning to the bed with a box, she removed a metal device, and held it for me to see.

I nodded.

She matter-of-factly pulled my stretched ball sack through a metal ring, and slid my cock in an attached metal tube.

"OK, stay still a moment." she said.

I remained silent as she inserted a tube into my urethra with a rod that that protruded through the piercing. She checked to make sure I was watching as she snapped the lock shut with a click.

She stood before me and reopened her robe.

"Do you like?" she asked as she turned her body for me to see.

"Very much. Very... very much."

I reached down involuntarily to stroke myself, but I couldn't. I was swelling inside a metal jacket.

"I do too," she said as she ran her fingers across her decorated belly. "You wouldn't believe the requests I get to see the nest these birds are flying from."

She laughed as my face clouded. "I love that I can make you feel this way and you can do nothing about it."

Seeing my frustration growing, she knelt before me again and said animatedly, "Don't you love that feeling? The anticipation?"

"How long?" I asked nervously.

"Well," she said as she opened her legs and absently stroked her 'nest.'

"I think the next time you can open this present will be Christmas morning."