Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should get cleaned up for dinner?" Conrad said.

"Let's take a shower together," Clarissa suggested.

Jenny threw up her hands though and said, "If we do that I will never get dinner started." At this they all laughed and hugged each other and walked to the bathroom.

*****

Clarissa sat at the kitchen breakfast table and watched her parents go about their morning business just like normal. She thought about the last couple of days and how it all seemed so normal now. She had been sleeping in her mom and dad's bed for the last three night's and Clarissa found it so wonderful to wake in the morning to find herself nestled between her two parents naked bodies.

It had been ten years since she had last done this and, well to say the least, it hadn't been quite the same back then. Then she had just been a kid, and she got mostly comfort and loving warmth from them, whereas now she often found herself falling asleep between them after being fucked by one or both. Last night she had blissfully fallen into a deep peaceful sleep after having her cunt eaten by her mother while Daddy jerked off beside them commenting on how hot they both were, and finally unloading his sticky sperm in both their mouths. But the funny thing was that after that wonderful sex it was still also about comfort and love as she fell asleep in her mother's arms, with her father's hand on her hip gently rubbing until she dropped off to dreamland as Daddy had called it since she was a toddler.

As Clarissa scooped eggs onto her fork she looked up as her mom poured orange juice in her glass, and smiled warmly at her daughter. It seemed strange to the teen-ager that she could actually fuck her parents and still see them as her mom and dad. She guessed it was a gift they had as parents. They just always made everything seem alright. Like this morning when her dad had gotten up from bed before both women, just as he had always done countless other times. Clarissa sat up in bed as he walked back in fresh from his shower, his semi-hard penis swinging between his legs. Clarissa licked her lips unconsciously and her father seeing this simply stuck his tongue out at her making her laugh suddenly, making her feel like just his daughter again.

Jennifer Hill finished pouring her daughter some juice and walked back to the stove. She rarely sat and ate with her husband and children, very much -- like a lot of mothers -- a grazer, she often ate more while she cooked then after she finished and everyone else was eating. She wore her apron; her favorite which Conrad, her husband had had made especially for her. It said on the front in big green letters on a background of pink (her two favorite colors), "Mom's Cook in Every Room in the House."

Clarissa giggled softly to herself think about how she now knows what Daddy had meant by that when he had that thing printed for her three Christmases ago.

"What's so funny over there punkin?" Conrad Hill asked his pretty daughter.

"Nothing Daddy, I just think Mommy looks so cute in her apron is all."

Conrad looked over to his wife and smiled and now stopped eating to watch her move about the kitchen putting away pans and cleaning dishes.

Clarissa sat and watched her father, and suddenly it occurred to her that she actually found it a simple relief how much her Daddy actually loved -- really and deeply -- her Mommy. It made her feel no guilt whatsoever about what she had done with her father. Always leading up to having sex with him the one thing that had always made her fantasies of fucking her father seem like something she could never do was the thought that maybe her Daddy would find he loved and wanted to have sex with her more than he loved his wife. Clarissa loved her mom and never could have hurt her if she could help it. So finding that her father, in the end, even after fucking his teen-aged daughters' tight pussy, still only had eyes -- at least in his own way -- for his wife, was a deep satisfying relief to the young girl.

Clarissa felt her fathers' hand gently rubbing her back and looked up at him.

"Penny for your thoughts," said the handsome father.

Clarissa looked at her mom putting the final touches on cleaning up the cooking area after making breakfast for her husband and daughter. "Nothing Daddy, I am just thinking about how great it is that nothing changed because of ...well, you know."

Conrad thought a moment and looked over at his wife and back to his daughter, and then chuckled a bit. "I suppose it hasn't changed much," said Conrad, "has it."

Jenny Hill walked over to the breakfast table and said, "So what are you two up to today?" Both father and daughter gave her a blank stare. "Well it is Saturday you know."

"Oh, my gosh!" said the teen-ager.

"My god Jenny, with all this stuff I never gave it a thought," Conrad said with a grin. "Do you girls want to do something today? Maybe go on a picnic or something?"

Jenny Hill frowned at her husband of 22 years. "I think a more practical idea is you and me going shopping and Clarissa cleaning her room. Don't you think young lady?"

Clarissa pouted up at her mother, and said, "But mom—"

Jenny held up her hand and her daughter stopped in her tracks verbally.

"Now I know you haven't been in that place in three days but that doesn't mean it isn't a mess, now does it missy?"

"No Mommy," said Clarissa sulkily.

As her daughter stood up from the table and turned to walk to the stairs leading up to her bedroom, Jenny reached out and pulled her daughter close and hugged her tightly.

She whispered in her ear, "I love you sweetie, but no matter how much sex we have I can't stop being your mother, got it?" Clarissa looked in her mom's eyes and began to break into a happy smile.

"I got it, Mommy," said Clarissa.

As Conrad watched his sexy young daughter retreat up to her bedroom he found himself looking for the exit strategy that seemed to elude him at the moment. Maybe he could distract his wife and get out before she remembered she wants to go shopping.

"Honey, I think I should take the car to be checked at the shop, it's been making a few funny sounds. So maybe we can do the shopping trip next time." Conrad stood and kissed his wife and turned toward the back door. He felt a small hand grab his arm with surprising strength.

"Hold on sailor, you aren't getting off that easy. Besides I think you won't mind coming with me to pick out some nice new slut outfits, huh?"

Jenny Hill knew her husband's weakness for her in sexy skimpy dresses that only she, out of all of the PTA mom's in their neighborhood would dare to wear.

"Well I guess I could let the car slide," Conrad said sliding his arm around his wife's waist, and pulling her close; his hand slipping up the back of her loose blouse.

"Not here sir, please," said Jenny in her submissive slut voice.

She leaned in close to her husband's ear and whispered, "Save it for the dressing room."

"I think I will," said Conrad thinking about the last "shopping trip" they had gone on together.

Twenty minutes later both parents were on their way to the local mall, and the sexy shops that Jenny and Conrad loved to frequent, and Clarissa their young daughter and now lover as well, went about her chores, picking up clothes thrown about her room; folding and depositing them in their proper place.

*****

Clarissa was finishing brushing out her hair, after spending two hours tidying her room up. This seemed like plenty of time to spend on this and thought her mother would think it looked, well at least presentable. Clarissa really wanted to visit her friend Lindsey and ask her if she was really going out with her brother. That of course was what was going around the local kid rumor mill at the moment, and she really hoped beyond hope it was true. Lindsey was a doll and Clarissa's best friend and she thought it would be a dream if she went out with her brother Paul.

Paul Hill pulled into the driveway in his car (his dad's old one he thought to himself) and got out and walked in a foot dragging manor into his mom and dad's home. The house he had called home for 18 years until he had decided the best thing for him was to move away and stay at school, giving him a chance to find his own way as a man. Or as he now thought of that idea: blah blah blah. As Paul walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, finding his mom's leftover chicken soup in a bowl, he thought he must have been crazy to leave home. 'What am I crazy,' he thought, 'I like living here.'

Paul opened a cabinet and found his old soup mug in it just like always. The young man smiled thinking about his mom bringing him hot chicken soup in bed when he was a kid. Her pretty, smiling face always made him feel better before the soup. Paul took out a ladle and filled his old mug and put it in the microwave and waited for it to beep its message of impending hot goodness.

Clarissa heard a bit of noise downstairs and smiled to herself, thinking maybe her Daddy and Mommy had returned early; Clarissa could feel herself getting horny again thinking about that possibility. She padded down the steps in her socks and stopped as she caught sight of her big brother standing in the kitchen by the microwave. She almost called to him, wondering what he was doing home; after all he wasn't supposed to visit for another week. But then she stopped, and just watched him. He seemed to be kind of sad she thought, or like he was troubled at least. She knew his expressions like the back of her hand, so she was sure she knew something was wrong.

Maybe he was going out with Lindsey, thought Clarissa, and now they were breaking up before she had even confirmed they were an item. She hoped that wasn't true; Paul and Lindsey dating would be like having Lindsey as her sister. As the 18 year old looked at her handsome brother she thought, 'Wow, he is kind of hot isn't he?' No wonder Lindsey would be attracted to him. She had always just thought of him as Paul- her brother- a nice boy but still just her brother. But now that she had fucked her mom and dad ... well it seemed that any man -- even her brother -- was fair game.

Clarissa admired her brothers' tall lean form. He was taller than their father, at least 6' 3" and had broad shoulders and was in great shape from all the weights he lifted at the gym. He took after Mommy with his blonde hair, but was of course on the tall side like Daddy, Clarissa thought to herself, 'I wonder if his cock is as big as Daddy's.'

Paul took his soup out of the microwave and sat and took a sip, and then went to work with his spoon. He sat back in the kitchen chair and smiled eating his mom's delicious soup. It is just the same he thought to himself. He thought about the nasty food he got living on campus and found his mom's soup even more comforting. Paul put down his mug and stood and walked to his mother's apron hanging by the oven on a hook. He took it down and held it up to his face and he found that under the smell of cooking, he easily made out the sent of his mom's perfume. She smelled so good, the glum feeling son thought to himself, as he held it close to him.

"Damn, but I want to move back home," said Paul, putting the apron back on its hook. Someone cleared their throat, and Paul turned to see his sister standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

"Umm ... then why not move back?" said the small pretty girl standing before him.

Paul sputtered and then said, "Hey stop spying on me squirt. Just because I say something doesn't mean I ... well ... mean it."

"But if you aren't happy; I know Mommy and Daddy would love to have you back home. I just know it!" The young girl felt herself becoming more excited thinking how it would be just perfect if Paul moved home, especially now. Everything was new and exciting at home, and she knew her mother would be delighted to have her son back in her house, for more than one reason.

Paul looked at his very sexy sister, in her belly baring shirt and shorts she was quite a sight for sore eyes. He remembered spying on her in her room a couple of times when they were younger, before he moved away to go to college.

"Clarissa, it just isn't that simple. It would be like admitting I can't ... you know, hack it -- on my own I mean. You have no idea what an embarrassing thing that would be for me to say to Dad. I made it very clear I wanted out of the house and all his rules.

"Imagine what he would say if I showed up back at his door with my tail between my legs."

Clarissa could see that her brother was in a state of distress, and that he was just as sensitive as always. She knew he tried to hide it and act all tough, and macho like a guy as big and manly as he was should act. She also knew, though that it was just an act. Paul was just as much a shy and gentle soul as a man could be. She had to help him make the right choice but first, maybe a change of subject would disarm him and put her sexy older brother at ease.

"Oh Paul, are you dating Lindsey?"

"What? Oh for goodness sake Squirt, what gives you that idea? Lindsey is a kid, just like you, and besides a hot girl like her has a million guys to choose from, so why go out with a drippy geek like your brother?" Paul saw his kid comment stung Clarissa a little, and felt bad immediately.

Clarissa stepped up close to her brother and put her arms up around his neck; standing on her tip toes like a ballerina. She put her head on his chest and felt her small tit's press into his lower chest.

"You are not a drippy geek, Paul. Geek maybe, but not a drippy one," said Clarissa.

"Thanks Squirt," said the startled brother, bringing his hands up his sister's back and hugging her. He found, that this -- in a very pleasant way -- only served to push her soft small breasts into his body even more. The older boy found himself thinking about how she smelled really good, and felt even better in his arms. Paul leaned his face down into his sisters red hair and inhaled her shampoo.

Paul began to become aware of a potentially embarrassing problem, as his penis began to harden slowly but surely. He tried many old standby techniques, including thinking of his schedule of classes and the baseball scores from last night, but nothing was working and he became aware that his sister was groaning and pressing her hips closer to his own hips. Paul reached up almost panicking and tried to take his sisters arms from around his neck, but he found that he could not un-lace her fingers, no matter how he tried. It seemed crazy that his petite little sister seemed to be superhumanly strong all of a sudden. "Please, Clarissa, please let go," Paul begged, "You have to stop."

"I just want you to know you can have any girl," said his sister.

"You made your point honey." Paul felt her fingers loosen but as she put down her hands she dragged them across his chest sending ripples of pleasure through his body, and sending his level of hardness through the roof. Paul felt his cock press against his sister and blushed brightly. "I am sorry, so sorry Squirt, but you shouldn't do that."

"I'm not sorry, big brother," said Clarissa. She looked up at her brother and felt her knees going week almost with desire, she knew the signs of her own arousal, and it felt so good to her to be in her big brothers strong arms. She knew Mommy wanted to fuck him, and planned to find a way to make it happen, but she also knew her Mommy wouldn't be mad if she seduced Paul first.

Clarissa's cunt already felt wet and as she pressed into her brother she felt her panties sticking to her pussy. Clarissa felt her brothers hands rub up and down her back, even as his mouth moved mouthing words of shock and disgust at her sexual advances. The teen-ager knew her brother was hers as she felt his cock hard against her tummy.

Paul was ready to run, but couldn't get his feet to move and rather than let go of his little sister, he began to slide his hands under her tight midriff t-shirt. His hands on her bare hot skin turned his breathing up a notch. He began to pant as he shook his head but couldn't take his eyes off his sister as he felt her skin. His little sister raised her arms up and almost in a trance he lifted it up and over her head. She wasn't in a bra, and marveled at how incredible and firm they looked. They stood on their own even without a bra; perfect small cones with hard pointy nipples almost sticking upward.

Clarissa reached up and pulled at the back of her brothers head and after a second of resistance felt him give way and let her pull his face down to her chest. Felt him take a stiff nipple in his hot mouth; she moaned as he sucked gently. Clarissa pressed hard on the back of his head.

"Oh god, Paul, bite it hard for me," said the hot sibling.

Paul could not believe his sister -- Squirt -- was this hot. Her tiny hard nipple felt so sexy in his mouth, and he suddenly found himself biting down on it harder, found he couldn't care less that it was his sister he was chewing on the nipple of. Paul had never been this turned on in his life, and he didn't know if it was because he was making out with, and sucking the tit of his sister, or if it was because he had never been with a girl as hot as this. He knew his sister probably thought her brother was an experienced stud, but that was far from the case, having gone to third base with one girl in his life.

Clarissa was beside herself, feeling her sweet brothers' mouth and teeth on her nipple. 'The other one Paul, please bite the other one," the sexy young teen said.

Paul bit down on her other nipple as he shifted his mouth over, reaching up and taking the first nipples in his fingers and pinching it.

"Oh Paul please, harder, please. Do it rougher, big brother."

Paul bit down harder and pulled with his teeth, and tugged roughly on the other nipple with his fingers. The young brother found himself twisting his sisters tender red nipple around hard and felt her gasp and moan louder.

"GOD YES!! PLEASE PAUL, PLEASE!! MORE! MORE!!"

Paul lifted his face and grabbed his sister's upper arms, and pushed her away, suddenly not feeling any qualms about possibly hurting her. He shook his sister and looked at her face; a mask of lust and arousal. The brother scanned his sister's face and almost didn't know what to make as she seemed to be almost in a sexual trance. 'My god,' he thought, 'My sister is a fucking nympho.' Without thinking he smacked his sister's face. SMACK! He looked at her and saw her breath faster as she smiled up at him after he had slapped her. Paul felt his hand come up, almost on its own and crack across her face again, making a red handprint on one cheek.

Clarissa reached up and felt her hot red cheek, and knew that she was now past caring about what her brother thought. She loved the rough treatment her Daddy gave her sexually, and it seemed that even if he didn't know it Paul was also suppressing his true needs. She knew now that just as she was like her mother and needed a man to dominate her and treat her like a slut, her brother was in his heart like their father; a man who needed to treat a slut like a slut, a whore like a whore. And it didn't mean anything at all if that slut was his wife, or daughter ... or sister.

"Please Paul, kiss me sweet brother."

"Don't say anything!" Paul slapped his sisters' face as he said this.

Paul spun his sister around and bent her over the kitchen table.

"Take this off," said Paul tugging at his sister's shorts. He reached around and unzipped her shorts and yanked hard almost buckling her knees as he almost toppled her pulling them to her ankles. The strong insanely aroused older brother grabbed his little sister's thin cotton panties and pulled hard tearing them off of her like tissue paper.

"You dirty little cunt," said Paul, running his left hand over her tight ass. His little sister moaned like a bitch in heat as he felt her up from behind. Paul almost could not believe he had called his sister a cunt. But he wasn't sure what was more shocking: that the words had come from his mouth, or that she seemed to love the abusive language. Paul reached out and grabbed her hair and tugged her face around so she was looking at her big brother. Paul reached out and gripped her face between his fingers and leaned close and kissed her hard pushing his tongue inside her mouth and tangling it with her own tongue. Clarissa moaned into her brothers' mouth, and Paul felt his cock throb in answer to her moans, and her insistent tongue on his own tongue. His sister kissed in a hungry, needy way trying to draw him into her own passion.