Just Like Her Mother Ch. 2

Story Info
Father and daugther love.
754 words
210.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Marie was giving me the most wondrous of blowjobs, all I could think about at that moment was how much Marie reminded me of Susan.

Susan and I had a great sex life together. There were no end to the possiblities. We explored any and all that we wanted to try. From public sex to Dom/subbie. As I laidback with Marie sucking my cock, I knew I had found a soul mate once again.

Marie felt my attention was else where, when she asked..."Daddy are you okay?"

"Yes, baby, why do you ask?" I said.

"You seem to be thinking of something else and you haven't heard a word I have said," Marie replied.

"Oh, baby, I am so sorry, but I must tell you that you remind me so much of your mother. Your talent for sucking cock, your enthusiasm, and the lust that you display is unbelievable" I stated.

So, at that comment Marie continued with the act of sucking my cock.She made my toes curl and my heart race. I knew that at any minute I was going to cum in Marie's mouth. The way she was deep throating it, working her throat muscles, were beyond belief. I just knew that she would receive the first blast of sperm straight down her throat.

"Baby, please...oh, god baby...don't stop, take it baby, drink daddys cum sweetheart...Marie, Marie, Marieeeee... at that point she was beyond hearing me now. She grabbed my balls with her left hand, she stroked them hard and fast. She pulled them down further then I had ever experienced before. She worked her mouth up and down my cock so fast and deep, stroking the portion not in her mouth with her right hand. I knew then that she would shallow all I had to offer.

The first blast hit quickly and with such force. Her eyes opened wide, as if she could not believe the full force she was receiving from taking my load.

My cock throbbed and pumped as that of an eigthteen year old boy. The knowledge that my daugther was taking my load straight down her throat was a pleasure beyond belief.

The second blast, not as forceful as the first,yet still held a powerful load itself came upon me just as quickly. I had to pull out of her throat. She was still holding onto my cock jerking and milking more cum out of me. Her mouth held wide open. Her tongue wiggling pass her lips, seeking more of her fathers seed and she was not to be denied.

The third load landed straight across her chin and beautiful lips. She attempted to swallowed that load as well, only to have a fourth load complete the facial that she had longed for,cum was everywhere. In her eyes, across the bridge of her nose, and even dripping down her chin.

We were both panting very hard. Our hearts were racing to the beat of an unknown drummer. Our bodies wrecked by the act of her milking my fat, hard cock.

Her smile spoke volumes, as she laid there recovering. We both knew we could never return to what we were. We knew we would forever be lovers as well as father and daughter.

I rested next to her as she was laying there, looking at me with love, lust, and joy.

The look I had always seen in her mother's face after a great blowjob. She loved what she done and knew that I was pleased. The pleasure it gave her was the joy in knowing what a slatternly woman she had became in performing such an act of love.I knew the taboo act of sucking her fathers cock had opened a desire within her that would be hard to deny from this moment forward.

Marie and I did continue to explore this new side of our relationship. We did everything from public sex to the Dom/subbie lifestyle. We are living as man and wife and no one knows the difference. We are very happy and love each other very much.

This was just the beginning for us. Marie has her own law practice now and I...well I write. I write of the joys and hopes we have for our future. I write of the moments Marie and I share.

I know as time moves forward that Marie is just like her mother. I, also, know that Marie is her own person and our relationship just gets better and better.

Just like her Mother..chapter 3?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Schoolgirl Uniform; Jenny Ch. 01 She's taken by Daddy.in Incest/Taboo
Claire's Prom Night A special night made extra special by her father.in Incest/Taboo
Finally Having Mommy Ch. 01 Mother/Son yearnings no longer denied.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories