Just Like Her Mother Ch. 4

Story Info
Father and daughter in love.
1.8k words
166.7k
9
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we picked up our clothes in the foyer, Marie and I made our way to the bedroom. We spoke of needing a shower and who was to go first. I suggested to Marie to go ahead and that I would turn the bed down and check to be sure the house was secured for the night.

As I heard the water turned on, I made my way to the bedroom and turned the lights down low, reflecting on what just happened between Marie and myself. I could still tasted her pussy on my lips. The realization that this relationship was moving forward was thrilling to me. I was thrilled to had finally had Marie as a complete lover. Fucking her was the wildest session I had in years. I felt no regrets and the knowledge that I would do it again many times after tonight would be an honor.

As I was lost in the thoughts of what had happened just moments before, I heard Marie calling my name.

"Dale?" "Please come here, would you?" The influx of her voice sounded urgent. I rushed to the bathroom to see if she was all right.

"Yes, Marie, what is it baby?" I spoke, thinking something wrong had happened.

As I looked into the shower, Marie laughed and said, "Oh, I didn't mean to scare you sweetheart, it just I forgot a towel, would you please get me one?"

I being still in a state of undress myself, told her not to do that to me again. I thought she may had slipped and fallen or something. I guess the look on my face showed her I was afraid of what I may find.

I stood there looking at Marie, her hair matted down, the water cascading down her face and landing upon her beautiful nipples, only reminded me of her mother and the beauty that she, too had been.

"Dale? Either you get me a towel or join me and we continue this shower, since you still need one any way." Marie spoke.

Hearing this I was thrilled once again and stepping into the shower, feeling Marie wrap her arms around my neck, caused my cock to harder than steel. Once she place her lips against mine and kissed me, I knew we would be in here for a while. I pulled Marie tighter into me. I needed her as close as I could get her. I loved the feel of her body pressed into mine. The feel of her hard nipples on my chest, the softness of her kisses as she nibbled on my neck. God, she is a terrific lover. Knowing what pleases a man. Knowing what pleases her as well.

I turned Marie around facing the shower head and requested for her to turn the water back on. She set the temperature to a bit hotter than cold, as if our bodies needed more heat. I remove the bar of soap from its place and started washing her body once again. With her leaning back into me I was able to reach from her head to mid thighs. Running my hands up one side and down the other. Taking her breasts into my hands, listening to the most erotic sounds emitting from deep in her throat, just made my cock harder. Knowing that I was growing thicker and longer in the cleft of her ass. Her movements encouraging me to pull her even closer.

Moving my hands, yet even lower, I opened her legs. I reached to open her labia, needing to feel the heat being produce from her excitement. I was enjoying this so much that the moans Marie was producing truly was music in my ears.

" Oh Dale...yes, baby...right there...please don't stop..." Marie moaned.

"Oh, Daddy, your fingers feel was so damn good..."

"Please don't stop...I beg of you. I need it so bad. I want to cum on your fingers Daddy...."

As she spoke, I continued to open her cunt wider and wider. My baby girl was once again giving into the erotic passion that we had for each other. She was just like her mother. A hot, passionate woman, who knew what she wanted. She wanted to reach an orgasm as many times as she could, who was I to deny her?

I knew being gentle wouldn't do it for Marie, so I quickly shoved two fingers, past the first knuckles, deep into the depths of her wet cunt. As she felt these entered her, she thrust down harder on to them, allowing my thumb to rub her clit from side to side. I felt her go weak in the knees, as she buckled just a little.

I, myself, knew I couldn't last much longer. I removed my fingers from her very wet pussy and moved her forward, bending her over so that her ass was more up in the air. I ran my hands around to her ass and taking a cheek in each one, I started rubbing them and opening them wider. Damn, what a beautiful ass Marie has. Looking much like a heart and with that oh so pink hidden "eye."

Marie was experiencing a mini orgasm from the fingerfucking I had just given her, she didn't notice the movement going on behind her till at the last moment she felt my tongue licking her asshole.

"Oh, Dale...you devil...yes, lick and kiss my asshole...I have always wanted that...to have you pleasure yourself, as well as me with such an act...God....that feels so damn good...." "Daddy...do it baby....do it Dale...eat my asshole...tongue fuck my ass..." She moaned over and over.

I thrust my tongue deep into Marie, faster and faster I went. Deeper and deeper I continued. Marie riding my face with this first of many tongue to ass fucking. I felt her anus tighten around my tongue, knowing the next step had to be taken.

I stood up and Marie started to do the same, yet I stopped her. I reached for some lotion and coated her ass opening as quickly as possible. I did the same to my cock and informed Marie as to what was coming next.

"Marie, baby, I want you to relax and take a deep breath, baby." I worked one hand up and down her ass, while the other worked stroking my cock.

"Oh Daddy...please go slow...I have never done this...god, what are you doing to me?" Marie spoke.

I slowly place the head of my cock against her hole and feeling her relax a bit more shoved and opened her slowly. Hearing a pop, I knew I had the head in and feeling the pressure surrounding my crown, I held still for a moment. I wanted to allow Marie to get accustomed to being filled in such a way. She moaned, yet held her position. She slowly, oh so slowly moved back onto my cock, taking it a bit deeper on her own. "Oh, Dale...god you feel so much bigger in my ass..." "Do it Daddy...I need to feel you deeper in me...please go deeper."

As she said these words I was doing just that. I pushed an inch or two deeper into her bowels. Hearing her beg for more cock in her ass so too much. I did a slow in and out motion, opening her further with each stroke, till I had all 8 inches buried in her. God did she feel tight. It was like being in the middle of a fire. The heat was overwhelming and the tightness so beyond my wildest dreams.

Marie was just her mother. Nothing was beyond her to try and enjoy to the fullest. Marie was one hot piece of ass and she was mine. All mine!

As she loosen up a bit, I noticed I was doing less work in fucking her ass. Marie had taken control of this act. She was moving forward and backwards. She was fucking herself on my cock, while I held on tight to her hips. She was during wonders to my hard cock. She was moving her ass in mini circles. Taking a different angle with each stroke. God damn, this girl loved a good assfucking and was showing me, her father, just how much she truly wanted it.

"Dale..hold still while I fuck this fat, hard cock." I never knew this could be so damn hot..." "Oh, Daddy...don't stop...please give it all to me...I want it all..." Marie was breathing so hard, I thought she would pass out.

I reached around Marie and started stroking her wet slit once again. I thrust not two but three fingers deep in to Marie's molting cunt. Giving as well as getting from her the hottest assfucking and fingering fucking we up to this point in our relationship. Marie was one fine piece of ass and she knew how to enjoy it and fulfill that desire that is in all of us.

Marie, with my fingers playing on her clit, her ass stuffed full of cock, started to release her juices. My fingers were coated with her juices. As she started cumming over and over, she reached between her legs and grabbed my balls. I was surprised at first, but quickly realized what she was after.

"Give it to me Dale...shot that load deep in my ass." "Oh, yesssssss...FUCK MEEEE...." "Cum Daddy...cum deep in my ass...." Over and over she repeated this request.

Marie was on a mission. She wanted my cum deep in her ass and there was no stopping her. I felt my cock grow and I know she did as well.

"Oh, yes...I feel you growing Dale...you can't last much longer...just do it....DO IT DADDY...CUM BABY....CUM IN YOUR DAUGHTER, YOUR WIFE....GIVE ME ..." With this I exploded. I came so fast and hard. I felt like I was about ready to pass out. I continued to cum deep in Marie. I felt her ass grab me tight. I couldn't move if I wanted too. She held me in tight. Her ass locked around my cock and I was balls deep into her. "God baby you are the best." I spoke after catching my breathe.

"Better then mother?" Marie asked.

"Baby, you are just like your mother, but today I truly believe you founded your way to being the best. I love you baby and always will."

"Thanks Dale...I guess we best get out of this shower. Seeing how we did run out of hot water a long time ago."

Once back in the bedroom Marie and I cuddled up close and slept the night away. Me with an expression of love in my heart. Marie with the same, yet while she slept the thought of her laying there with a load of my cum buried deep in her ass, was just cause to relive the moments we had shared this night.

I kissed her and fell a sleep. Wondering what the future held in store for the two of us.

Please feel free to offer suggestions and vote on this story.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
David48David48almost 19 years ago
Pretty damn hot!

Not only did he bang his own daughter, but a mindblowing cock whore at that. This man will not live a long life, but what a way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
rave

great storie, keep up the good work.u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not bad

i just read the story all the way through and it was a good story, however you really need to work on your use of verbs since in many cases you use the wrong tense. if you improve on this the story will flow much more smoothly for the reader. a good example is that many times you used "had" when you should have used "have" or "shot" when it should have been "shoot". good luck with your work ill be looking foreward to more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent!

Thought the story well written and erotic as hell!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Schoolgirl Uniform; Jenny Ch. 01 She's taken by Daddy.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Jess and Her Daddy Pt. 01 Father and Daughter unite in intimate love and breeding.in Incest/Taboo
Every Midnight to Dawn Mom is compelled to have sex with her son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories