Just Like My Dad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed my agreement and said, "Any time you like, Ivan!"

"I've never done it with a fella who was as into the smells of two blokes butt-fucking as I am."

"I think you'll find," I told him, "that sex smells are a really important part of what I enjoy."

"And the stink from your arse, Rob," he went on, easing his drooping manhood out of me with a slurpy wet fart. "It was fucking intense!"

I chuckled and pulled away from him, then passed him some tissues for the condom and his cock.

"When I'm doing it with Trisha," he said, "I really miss that strong, distinctive smell you get with another man. With you, though - Christ! - I was never in any doubt that it was another fella's big brown hole I had my cock shafting in and out of!"

I smiled at him, wiping myself down before we could clean up properly. "I'm the same with my girlfriend Debbie. She's got a real thing about odours and that makes our sex pretty sterile. I enjoy it - don't get me wrong - but compared to what we've just done, it really lacks something that's a huge turn-on."

He nodded and asked, "Can I take a shower, if you don't mind? My wife... well... let's say she's got a good nose!"

I told him to help himself to the fresh towels in the cupboard (I didn't mention that these were mainly for the young men my son brings back from uni with him) and that once he was ready I'd drive him back to retrieve his own car from the dealership.

===

To be concluded...

===

12