Just Like My Dad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I grabbed him by the hips and started butt-fucking him roughly: much harder and faster than I would ever do to a girl. He called out in pleasure and reached underneath his belly to jack himself off, but I stopped him, whispering, 'You don't wanna spunk up, mate. You wanna hold off and do me... that's how it works!'

"He nodded and let go of his cock, and then I continued pummelling him with long, rapid thrusts. It felt so exciting to be like this, screwing another lad in the position I'd seen daubed all over the boys' toilets countless times but which it would have never occurred to me would be so thrilling to try.

"I could feel my orgasm building and I grabbed his shoulders for leverage, slamming my hips against his butt cheeks so hard that it sounded like I was spanking his arse like a naughty kid. It stunk like hell but it felt so hot, bumming him as fast as I could with my balls cracking painfully against his.

"That's when I saw a movement off to my side and saw my dad and Mr Jackson peering through the tent flap. They smiled in at me, looking proud that I was following their lead, and I smirked back at them, panting and gasping, with dribbles of sweat streaming down my face.

"As I nutted off up Daryl's butt, I heard Mr Jackson say to my dad, 'Your Ivan's certainly a fast learner!'

"Then as we swapped positions and Daryl worked his spit-lubed hard-on up my hairy hole, I heard dad say back, 'Looks like your Daryl's picked up a few tricks too!'

"They watched us for a minute or so as Daryl worked up a speed and an intensity of his own, holding onto my hips as he enjoyed his first taste of butt-fucking another guy. We both grinned over at our dads, pleased to be showing off what we'd learned from watching them, as Daryl humped my arse with all the frantic energy of a horny buck rabbit and I pushed my hole just as roughly back against his jabbing shaft.

"They left us to it and Daryl quickly shot off up inside me, filling my bum with his hot sticky seed and giving me a sensation that I've craved ever since.

"We got into our sleeping bags then, of course, and if Daryl thought I was going to be shy or embarrassed next morning, he was in for a surprise.

The first thing I wanted, even before opened the tent flap to get some fresh air, was another go on each other but this time with him going first.

"We spent the next couple of days of the fishing trip pretty much doing the same thing: shagging in our tent whenever we were able and bonking behind the bushes while our dads were fishing. At first our dads thought it was pretty funny but then the jokes quickly fizzled out and even Daryl started saying I was asking for it too much.

"So I turned it down a notch and just did it when he wanted to, usually at night when our dads were quietly at it in their tent. I could tell, though, that this was something that was going to fascinate me for the rest of my life and that I wasn't going to be able to restrict it to occasional male-only activities like fishing trips.

"When I got back home, I figured out through rumours and gossip lads of the same persuasion who might be up for some cock and bum fun if I invited them home. I enjoyed the stuff I did with girls and I loved it when I had a proper girlfriend, but I was always on the look-out for blokes who play it both ways as I now realised I liked to.

"So that's how it went until I got the job at the dealership. And now I'm married to Trisha and still going at it, watching out for mechanics and reps who have a twinkle in their eye, and customers like you who can't stop staring at my bum."

"Wow!" I laughed, pulling onto the forecourt. "That's a hell of a story!"

I parked up in one of the spaces 'strictly reserved for service and repairs' and grinned over at him.

"We really will have to meet up again, Ivan. The sex was fun but the drive back has really been fascinating. Maybe we could meet up for a drink sometime and I can tell you my story."

He smiled. "That'd be good, Rob. I'd like that."

I couldn't help but stare, agog, at his magnificent arse straining in the back of his trousers as he climbed out of the car. Although I'd thought he couldn't see me, I heard him chortle and say, "And I bet you think you're being so subtle!"

He poked his face back in and grinned, "You're an open book, mate. Well, at least to a like-minded bloke like me."

"Give me a call," I chuckled. "Whenever fits with your home life."

"Will do," he nodded, and I pulled away as the lights on a car over the other side of the forecourt flashed twice as he unlocked it from a distance.

As I drove away from the dealership I wondered whether Ivan's dad was still alive, and whether he'd ever suspected that what his son had seen during the fishing trip had had such a profound and lasting effect on him.

12