Just Like Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women lay back and closed their eyes in complete, soul depth satisfaction. Finally, Helena opened her eyes, looked lovingly at Alicia. She took her hand, and said. "I have never enjoyed coming more than that–-I don't think even as much, in fact. It was because you were sharing this experience with me." And Alicia's look of sheer relaxation and contentment left no need for any reaction other than the squeeze she gave her friend's hand. . Meanwhile, the two husbands were experiencing ecstatic joy in the pleasure they had given their soul mates. They now began lightly kissing each pussy and looking up with whispers of things like "I love you. My God, I love you."

It was obvious that things were far from over, as the two still very hard cocks of the guys clearly indicated. So after a few very contented minutes, Helena said, "Hey, Guys, as you know we have a beautiful king-size bed. Let's make a move to there. So each wife took the hand of her husband as both stood up, and the four walked toward the master bedroom.

When they arrived, Alicia motioned for her friend to sit beside her again. Then she winked at her and said, "These beautiful cocks need a little encouragement, don't you think." As Helena sat down, she motioned for the two guys to come over in front of them. Each woman admired the cock of each guy. Alicia had never seen an uncut cock before, except in pictures. It rather fascinated her. And Helena was equally fascinated by Brad's long monster. Both cocks were throbbing and hard, the heads purple and shinny.

Now each woman, almost as though she was in some kind of contest, began to give attention to her husband's treasure. Each lightly kissed the very swollen end. Each then lightly reached out a tongue to lick it. Finally, each took the cock into her mouth, sometimes lightly fingering the balls. But there was some difference: Helena could get all of Ron's fat monster into her mouth. Without much problem–-obviously from years of experience–she swallowed it all until her nose was pressing up against his golden curls of pubic hair. Alicia, on the other hand, had never been able to get all Brad's nine inches plus into her mouth. As she worked on Brad's steel-hard tool, she could swallow only about five inches. But the expression on his face and the expletives escaping from her husband's mouth, indicated that he wasn't about to complain.

Both men looked at each other in their intense throes of pleasure, and Ron whispered "We are both very lucky bastards"And about then Ron, began to moan and pull his wife's face harder again his body. "Oh, my, shit, how can anything feel so goodddddddddddddddddddddd. Ahhhhhhhhh." And from the look on Helena's face it was clear that she was swallowing every drop shooting out of her lover's rod.

When Helena's eyes looked over at Alicia's with an expression that seemed to say, "I beat you that time, Friend," Alicia was glad to feel her husband's balls tighten and his verbal indications that he was also going to shoot his load. And she soon felt the familiar sensation of warm cum hitting and trickling down her throat. As she pulled her mouth off her lover's cock, she looked at Helena,, and the two old friends smiled at each other, even as their husbands began to descend from their incredible orgasms. Naturally, each cock received a final cleansing lap.

The two women stood up, and both couples just stood there, "making out." Each couple was embracing, softly whispering words of endearment and letting their hands roam over the familiar bodies that they loved. They were enjoying the well choreographed "dance" of love, more emotional and sentimental than erotic for the moment. But as they continued, the kisses became more passionate, the hands became more explorative, and the breathing became faster. The previously placid cocks began to stir and come back to life, first twitching a little, then beginning to fill out like a balloon being filled with warm air, and finally struggling to full erection. And soon, each man had a raging hard on.

It was Alicia who, when she felt Brad's cock pushing against her, said, "Come on, Baby, it's time to really get together," and she led her husband to one side of the bed. As they lay down side by side, they were soon joined by Ron and Helena. The king-size bed provided plenty of space for each couple to continue their lovemaking.

Since things had been quite intense before they lay down on the bed, Alicia was not surprised that Brad quickly began to feel her cunt as he kissed her passionately–and she was glad that he did. It felt great. She put her hand on his ass and enjoyed its firmness. Yeah, she certainly did! As Brad's tongue sought out hers and then danced with it, she played with the great crevice of her lover's ass, even fingering the cute hole. She was not surprised when Brad said, "Baby, I need you. I need you bad."

Those were sweet words to her and she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, offering her dark pussy to be taken. With eager anticipation, Brad kneeled between her legs and bent over his wife, steering his huge cock to the front of her love nest. He pushed just the head in and watched his wife gasp. He pulled out and teased her by pushing his cock up and down on her lips and clit, as she moaned her approval. He knew how ready she was, so he put the head back in and began to push. She was do damn wet! He felt himself entering almost to the full extent of his nine inches, and he felt his wife's legs come around him as she hooked her ankles together. Then he began to push in and out, imitating the age-old rhythm of lovers.

Stopping for a moment to kiss his wife, Brad looked over at his friends. They were in just about the same position, with Ron's fat cock all the way into his wife's golden treasure, and Helena with her legs in the air, holding them back with her hands. The expression of joy and lust on her face made Brad turn back to his own wife with renewed determination to give her the best fuck she had ever experienced. And as he renewed his thrusting, he could see that he was not going to be disappointed. Alicia's face was already contorted and deep throat moans were escaping from her mouth as she thrashed her head from side to side. Brad reached behind, grabbed her ass, and pulled her hot pussy into him with every thrust.

And then it began: he could feel his wife's cunt muscles begin to contract, as his wife held him even tighter with her legs, and began to scream: "Oh! Oh! Oh, God!" Brad could feel the contractions in her cunt become even stronger, as her tight pussy almost milked his tool in an incredible vice-like grip---convulsions that soon made him tingle all over as he shot his hot load into her. Soon she began to tremble, all over---more than he had ever felt her do before in an orgasm. He looked at his wife's closed eyes and the sweat on her face with a fleeting moment of concern, but was reassured as her eyes soon opened wide and she smiled at him. She whispered, "You are really good, Lover."

Just at that moment, they heard Helena begin to come. They looked over at her, and she was obviously lost in ecstatic lust, still holding her legs back as Ron's fat prick slammed into her. They had never seen such a look of wild, abandoned, and uninhibited passion. And she began to thrash her head and scream, as her orgasm began to take complete control of her being. Ron, too, was obviously beyond caring about anything other than giving his wife joy, slamming his fat cock into her wet pussy.

But the looks and sounds of Ron's orgasm soon blended with those of Helena's. Brad and Alicia were thrilled to see them come together like that. They had both obviously traveled to a mystical state of bliss that can only experienced but never adequately described in words. After a few moments, as Ron and Helena lay there looking at each other, Helena said softly, "Wow, you do get better all the time."

The two men now rested on their elbows on top of their wives. Their softening cocks were still buried in the two cunts, but they were growing soft, even as the breathing of the four friends began to return to normal. It was a time of indescribable satisfaction and afterglow. A time of unmatchable euphoria. A time of almost mystic connection. And Helena reached over and took the hand of Alicia, looking at her as they smiled at each other. Helena then looked at all three and said, "Happy anniversary!"

12