Just Looking, I Thought Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandy continued showing off her body.
3.6k words
4.45
98k
7
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
403 Followers

I want to thank my new editor LYNN for all of her help. I am sure she will make my stories a lot easer to read and keep the interest up in them.

After work Sandy and I went to a quiet dinner. She slipped into the booth next to me smiling. “Lets skip work tomorrow and rent a car. We can drive back to LA in just a few hours and just enjoy being out.” She put her hand on my thigh as she looked into my eyes. “Just you and me.”

“Well,” I smiled at her as she ran her hand up my thigh stopping just below my hardening member. “Sure we can do that. If you would like.”

She leaned into me kissing me softly. “I would like.”

Again when the band played we danced holding each other tight, enjoying how we felt in each other’s arms. I marveled at how firm her breasts were as the pushed into my chest. My fingers tingled as I let my hand slip down her back and run over her soft full bottom.

As we danced she pulled back looking into my eyes. “You think you can sleep with me, hold me, umm,” She broke our embrace stepping back to look at me as she held my hand. “And not try to fuck me?”

“Yes, if that’s what you want.”

“Then take me to bed Sam.”

We watched each other in the soft light of the bedside laps. We watched as we each slowly pulled off our cloths one thing at a time and Sandy made sure that I saw her from every angle. She pulled back the bed covers and lay back on the pillows. Waiting for me.

I pulled her into my arm kissing her deeply as I let my hands roam over her body. With a soft moan Sandy whispered. “God this is going to be harder than I thought.” I sucked the nipple of her left breast in my mouth gentle teasing her nipple with my tongue. “Ohhh yes do that baby! Do that for me! Suck it, tease it!”

I moved from one breast to the other gently sucking and pulling on each nipple in turn as I pushed my hard cock into her thigh. Sandy began to tremble as I held her moving over her so I could push her legs open with mine. I pushed my thigh against her open wet flower as she gasped pulling my face closer to her soft full breast.

“Oh God Sam! Stop!” She pushed her hands against my chest. “We can’t!” she said.

“Ok. If you are sure.”

“No I’m not sure. God man I want you in me, but.”

I kissed her softly. “You had better turn over then. I will just snuggle up to you if you let me.”

Sand turned onto her side. “Ok, but stay close to me.”

I moved up behind her “Lift your leg up a little.” She did as I ask and I slipped my dick up between them and into her puffy vagina lips. The tip of it just touched her clit as I pushed it between her outer lips. “That’s it.” I said and she let her leg down trapping me between. I began to move back and forth just enough to let my stiff dick bump into her blood filed clit.

She began making little mewing sounds as I moved slowly pumping my cock between her legs. “Shit I can’t!” She said as she pulled away from me. She turned as she moved pushing me onto my back and in almost one move she was over me. She took my dick in her hand and with a soft groan slid down on it taking it all the way to her cervix in one slow push.

She began to grind her clit into my pubic bone making small circles with her bottom as she moved. “OH FUCK SAM, MY SAM! OH MY GOD SWEETHEART THIS IS SO WRONG! OHHHH YESSSSSSSS! Oh, oh, ohhh god Sam! I’m cumming!”

I lifted her up just enough to push my self up into her and began to pump in and out of her as she trembled and shook on me. Suddenly I could feel her pussy spasm on my cock and it pushed me over the top. “Sandy I can’t hold it! I’m cuming!”

She leaned forward kissing me and giving me more room to move as I began to really thrust into her. “Come on sweetheart! Let me feel it all hot and wet in me!” The first shot came all the way from my toes!

“OH SANDY! Ohaaaaummmm!”

“That’s it give it to me Sammy!” As I felt rope after rope of white hot cum pushing out of me and into her it was like I had never made love to anyone before.

Finally she just lay still on top of me as I grew soft and slipped out of her. Her hair fell over her face as she rose up and kissed me. With a smile she looked at me. “Well you kept your end of the deal. Now turn off the lights and hold me.”

I did as she asked. As she drifted off to sleep she said. “Tomorrow will be fun Sam. I promise.

“I know it will sweetheart. I know it will”

----------------------------

I woke the next morning to the sound of the running water being turned off in the shower at the sound of a knock at the door. The door to the bathroom had only been partially closed and Sandy walked into the room holding a towel long ways in front of her other naked body. Her hair was wet and water ran down over her bare shoulders as she went to the door.

“Hi.” She said to the bellman. “Just put that over there!”

I watched through slit eyes as the guy rolled in the service try full of food. I could see him look past Sandy and into the big mirror on the dresser taking in her fully exposed backside as he put the tray where she wanted it. “Will there be any thing else?” he said as she reached for her purse.

Now she was holding the towel with just one hand as she reached into her bag. The towel wasn’t all that big anyway so as she leaned forward it fell away from her body. This let the guy see all of her long legs and thighs right up to her soft hairless pubic mound. It fell away from her breast almost fully exposing her nipple as she pulled out some cash from her bag for a tip. I watched his eyes run over her body as she stood up strait and gave him the money. I then realized I had grown stone hard as I watched her exposing her self to the young man. He was visibly shaking as he left the room taking one last look back watching her drop her towel as he closed the door.

“Sam honey breakfast is here. Wake up baby.” I sat sleepily up in the bed.

“Good morning.” I smiled at her. “You ok this morning?”

“Yes!” She placed the tray of fresh fruit and coffee on the bed as she sat down next to me. “Are you?” She smiled as I slipped back the sheet so she could see my hard cock. “Well I guess that answers that. You just eat and try to keep that thing away from me.” She started to giggle. “At least for now.”

We laughed and played with each other as we ate. I then got up and began to dress as Sandy packed. Standing naked by her suitcase she smiled at me. “I’ll tell you what. You go check out and put the stuff in the car. I’ll dress and be right there.” She walked up to me putting her hands on my chest as she leaned into me. She kissed me softly. “How does that sound?”

“Sounds like a deal to me.” I said as I let my hands run over her shoulders and down over her arms. “I do have a question though.”

What’s that?” she asked.

“Just where is all this leading us?”

She kissed me lightly again. “I don’t know but we have a 6 hour drive to talk about it. Now scoot!”

----------------------------

When Sandy walked out of the big doors leading into the hotel I almost came in my pants. She was wearing a very short summer dress with the hem being about 2 inches below her bottom and after looking closer I could see that the dress was really nothing more than a long T-shirt. It had a plunging neckline that went deep between her sweet full breasts exposing there full round tops and I could also see her bra through the thin material of the dress. I smiled as I watched it struggle to keep her boobs in place as she walked. Her high-healed wedge sandals gave her long legs even more length as she walked giving her hips an exaggerated swing. Sandy was all smiles as she walked past a man and his wife walking into the hotel and she started to laugh when the guy dam near broke his neck looking at her.

I got out of the car to open the door for her as she walked up. “Damn lady! I can’t ever remember you looking so hot!”

She kissed me softly as she slid past me and ran her the fingers of her right hand across my cheek. “This is going to be a very fun day.” She sat down letting her all ready short dress slip up over her hips. “Now go around and get in. We need to talk about us.”

It was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road and not Sandy as we drove along, and talking about us and how we were not only going to handle both work but our spouses too. She turned side ways in the seat as she folded her legs under her bottom letting me steal glances at her thighs as we drove. Her all ready short dress pulled up fully exposing her from the waist down as we drove. The thin strip of her thong had slipped deep into her vagina lips leaving them fully exposed to my lust filled eyes and her nipples just stayed hard. We passed a few semis and Sandy never flinched as the drives looked down at her. She even laughed and waved at one guy when he honked his air horn at her. Her hair blew in the wind as we drove and there was nothing but mischief in her eyes and smile.

“You know we should stop and get some things for a picnic lunch. We are getting close to the river and we could spend a couple of hours swimming if you want to.” She said.

So we stopped and picked up some things for our lunch and I drove down to what looked like a quit place on the California side of the Colorado River and parked. I noticed that there were a few people about as Sandy pulled out a blanket she had taken from the hotel out of her bag as I got out the food and the cheep Styrofoam ice chest we had bought. She ran a head of me letting her dress bounce around her bottom.

“I’m so excited! I feel like a little girl!” She bent over as she looked at the water letting her dress pull up over the back of her long legs as she reached down and pulled off her shoe’s. “And it’s not as hot as I thought it would be.” She turned and almost ran the few steps to me and threw her arms around me. She kissed me hard. “Eat first or swim first?”

I smiled at her as pulled her dress up and cupped her soft bare ass cheeks in my hand enjoying how they felt. “Sweetheart it is up to you. I just want you happy.” I kissed her again. “I have never seen you like this. I mean so happy.”

She stepped back looking at me as she held my hands. “Sam, I am able to do things that I enjoy and turn me on. Honey I like being looked at.” She looked into my eyes. “I like it a lot. But I haven’t been able to do any of these things because my old man just won’t let me. He thinks the people we know might not like things like this!” She reached down to the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head in one fast motion. She threw it onto the blanket. “I love the fact that my showing off is turning you on and that you will let me do it.” She said this as she stood there in her shear lacy bra and thong panties. My cock was pushing out the front of my pants as I looked at her dark nipples showing through the thin cloth and how her pussy lips hid the string type crotch of her panties. “Now come on lets go for a swim and then I will make our lunch.”

I dropped my cloths so that I was only wearing my boxers as she watched me. I looked around to see the closest person to us was a guy fishing and he was at least 100 yards away. I took Sandy by the hand and we talked as we walked to the water. “Look, I do like it and if it turns you on flashing around and showing then by god show it off!” We stepped into the cold river water and walked out a few feet. I pulled her to me kissing her deeply as my tongue searched out hers. I picked her up in my arms as we moved out into the current. “Yes I like it very much.”

We swam and played for about an hour. I enjoyed how the all ready then cloth of her bra and panties had become clear when they got wet. I knew it made her look like she was nude to any one looking from the shore and I could see that the fishing guy had moved a lot closer to us. In fact he was now standing about ten feet from where we would have to get out of the river and he was going to get a very good look at Sandy’s charms when we went back to our blanket.

She fallowed my gaze as I looked at the shore and then she looked down at her exposed breasts. “Dam he is going to get a look!” She took my hand. “Come on I’m hungry.”

We walked to the shore and I watched the fishing guy looking at her, as we got closer. His eyes ran all over her as he made no effort to hide the fact he was looking at my fully expose work companion as we walked past him. “Hello. Are you catching anything?” Sandy asked the man.

He looked to be about forty-five. “Nope, but it doesn’t matter now.” He looked at me. “You two have made my day!” He pointed up to the road. “The ranger comes by a lot and he is due soon. Mister he is really bad about writing tickets.” He pointed to Sandy. “And as much as I hate to say it, that’s a big one.”

Sandy’s laugh was musical as we walked up the beach. “Well I am glad we could help you with your day and thanks. I’ll put my cover up on.” She called over her shoulder as we walked to the blanket.

When we reached it she turned so she was facing the guy and unhooked her bra. “I am so turned on I am shaking inside. “ She said softly as she pulled her wet panties down over her hips and let them drop with her bra. “And I am so wet I think I am leaking down my legs.” She turned her back to the fisherman and bent over at the waist fully exposing her woman hood and ass to the guy. She looked up at me as she picked up her dress. “Is he looking?”

She fiddled with her wet cloths staying bent over. “Yes he is. I fact he has moved closer.”

“Oh god.” She hissed as she dropped down to her knees. “I think I might cum!” she picked up her dress and pulled it over her head lifting her arms so her big boobs wiggled and bounced. “I can’t ever remember being so turned on.”

Sandy dropped onto her bottom leaning back on her elbows with her legs to the guy. She kept her bent knees open fully exposing her naked pussy lips to him as he rolled up his gear. He picked up his stuff and walked up to us stopping at the edge of the blanket, as he looked right at her leaking pussy.

“God you are a lucky man! I wish my wife would do that.” He started to walk away but stopped for one last look. “Remember what I said about the ranger.” And he walked off.

Sandy slipped her hand between her legs cupping her pussy as she looked at me. Her middle finger slipped between her full sex swollen lips and at the first stroke across her clit she came. “Oh, oh, oh yes Sam. Oh my god so good ooooooooooooooo!”

She rolled onto her side trembling as her cum ran through her body. “Oh baby I am cuming so good.” She began to rock back and forth as another climax raced through her.

I sat down next to her as the park ranger pulled up and parked next to our car. I tried to cover my hard on as he got out of his car and gathered his stuff while he looked down the hill at us as Sandy came again. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Came form her as she rolled back and forth and then set up. She folded her legs under her so she was setting Indian stile as she reached over and ran her pussy juices soaked fingers over my lips. I licked them smiling at her just as the ranger reached us.

I was looking up at her not at him! “Are you umm?" She, it was a girl ranger, stuttered as she looked at Sandy setting the way she was with her dress pulled up over her folded legs so that the heals of her feet were right by her fully on display pussy. “A hum." She cleared her throat. "Are you ok lady? I couldn’t help but notice it looked like you were in some kind of pain.”

I could see Sandy’s juices leaking out of her open vagina lips as they dripped back into the crack of her bottom. “Yes I am fine.” She moved her leg stretching them out in front of her and crossed them at her ankles. But she didn’t pull her short dress down so it was still bunched up around her waist. “Yes. We stopped for lunch and I had a gas pain. We have been traveling since early this morning.” She turned moving up onto her knees letting her dress pull up in the back as she did. The lady cop never let her eyes leave my new loves ass. “I was just going to make us some sandwiches. Would you like one?”

I could see she was thinking as she looked around the parks grounds and not seeing any one but us relaxed just a little. I was still trying to hide my hard dick as she spoke. “Umm, no thank you. It was nice of you to offer.” She looked at me smiling. “I will walk down the river here and check fishing licenses and be back in a while. Have a good time.”

Sandy turned sitting back and again she let her legs open to the lady officer fully exposing her pussy to her. “Ok. You be safe.”

As the cop walked down the river Sandy reached over into the fly opening of my shorts not saying anything as she laid her head in my lap. She took my cock into her mouth sucking me deeply into her throat. There was no time I just felt my balls tighten.

“Sandy honey I am going to cum!” She looked up at me as my knees began to tremble. “Oh baby I can’t, cant hold it. HOOOoooooooooo yes suck it ahhhaaaaaaaummmm!”

She began bobbing her head up and down fucking my dick with her talented mouth as I shot my white hot liquid into her throat. A little drop of my-cum leaked from the corner of her mouth as I shot the last of my seed into her mouth. Smiling and with a pup as she pulled away from me she wiped the corner of her mouth then moved up to kiss me. I tasted my seed on her lips and tongue as she pushed it deep into my mouth.

She leaned back on her elbows letting her little dress pull up to expose where her legs came together. “God what a great day for a picnic.” She said as she looked down the river at the lady cop as she walked back to us.

----------------------------

But then that’s another story….watch for part 3

mseaking
mseaking
403 Followers