Just my Luck Ch. 01

Story Info
Chelsea goes camping to escape drama, ending in a new one.
1.2k words
4.28
23.1k
18
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Deep, heavy breathing brought Chelsea out of the thoughts of her own mind and back into reality. Who was she kidding? Not herself that was for sure. The large cat was going to find her no matter where she hid from it, all cats had keen senses. The tree was too high for Chelsea to climb back down quickly so she slowly started her decent towards the ground. Sighing she knew that this may be the last time she would ever get to climb a tree. When she hit the ground however the Black Panther looking cat was nowhere to be seen. I might live for another day yet. This thought was comforting as she headed away from the tree and back to her abandoned tent.

Chelsea Hawksworth had planned to go camping to escape the drama of the local hospital. She did not however expect her peaceful trip to be interrupted by giant black cats. Just my luck. I had to be found by some big, black scary thing when I should have been found by some big, sexy hunk of a man. Chelsea had suffered from some very heartbreaking relationships and was still set on finding the one who made her life worth living. One day I will find him, and he will sweep me off my feet. I just know it. With a sigh she slipped into a slumber.

****

Somewhere across a river close by....

****

Jake swished his tail in frustration. What were you thinking you idiot? Of course she ran away, you charged at her looking like a bloody panther you dickhead! Jake had been hunting when the strangers scent had caught his attention. He had followed his nose until he saw a clearing with a small tent in the middle. The strangers scent had screamed 'I am in heat' at him the closer he got. Eventually his panther's instincts had taken over and he had rushed into the tent, intending to claim her for his own. However that had been foiled quickly when the foriegn girl had stirred and saw him. A scream that would put a Banshee to shame had been emitted from her lips and she scurried away from him to the furthest corner of the tent. Eventually she had escaped the enclosed space of the tent and climbed a nearby tree. Jake had followed her, not realising that he looked like a giant cat before turning tail and retreating. I shall have to introduce myself in another way.

****

Chelsea awoke feeling malnourished despite the fact she had eaten only eight hours ago. Must have been my midnight climb. The events of last night still puzzled her. Why had the cat retreated and where did it go? Shaking her head she emerged from the tent to prepare herself some breakfast. She sighed when she saw her pack in shreds, the only thing remaining was some muesli and dried fruit. Looks like I am cutting this trip short, probably not a bad idea with the wild cat though. Chelsea was about to start packing up when a rustle in the trees caused her to snap her head up and turn towards the bushes. Shit, why did I not bring a knife or something with me? Just as she prepared herself for death a man carrying a large camping pack emerged from the trees.

A look of shock passed over his face before he opened his mouth to speak. "Oh, pardon me, I am sorry. I didn't expect to find anyone here. I thought I was the only one who knew about this clearing." Chelsea relaxed sensing that the man meant no harm. Flashing her brightest smile, she walked towards the stranger.

"No worries, I actually stumbled across it. Feel free to stay; it would probably be nice to have some company. Name's Chelsea Hawksworth."

The man looked at her extended hand before grasping it in his own and giving it a firm shake. "Nice to meet you Chelsea. I would love to keep you company. I'm Patrick McPallett."

****

Later that night....

****

Jake returned to the river that night and looked across to the clearing. A low growl emanated from his chest as he saw a second tent next to the first. The scent of a male wolf lingered around the fire. Another were, shit, not her mate I hope. This thought chilled him to the bone. He had almost raped a woman who could be mated to a werewolf last night. That would have really gone down well with the council. Jake was a stray, on the run constantly. These parts were owned by a pack of strong wolves with an Alpha well known for his leadership. If Jake was discovered life could end badly for him. Reluctantly he slunk away into the night, his tail tucked between his legs. Looking back at the clearing he caught a glimpse of the girl with the enticing aroma before bounding away into the darkness of the night.

****

Chelsea saw something move across the river and she quickly looked over. "Chelsea, what is it? Is something over there?" She mentally shook herself, realising she had been staring at the trees and that Pat was talking to her. Slowly she turned her head to look at Patrick again and shook her head.

"It was nothing. I just thought I heard something. You were saying?" Chelsea sat there and tried to look interested in his story, but truthfully she was more interested in his body. He was tall, at least six and a half foot, and big, very muscly, perhaps the result of many hikes. His blue eyes were soft and the dark curls that cascade from his head towards his shoulders gave him a boyish handsomeness. He looks to be in his early twenties. Much younger than my late thirties. Chelsea sighed and brought herself out of her daydreaming.

****

Patrick sensed the other were as soon as it reached the small river. Immediately he was on guard, prepared to protect this woman he had just met with his life. Trying to keep his inner wolf under control he continued to tell a story to Chelsea. He was still amazed by her beauty. She had amazing long, wavy Auburn hair and bright green eyes to match. She had a small round face with an adorable button nose, splattered with a faint hint of freckles over her pale skin. She was a short thing, probably only just breaking five foot, but man she had amazing curves. In and out in all the places a woman should. He longed to caress them. Hold her in his arms. Noticing her attention had turned to cross the river he pulled himself out of his reverie and questioned her thoughts? Surely she could not have sensed the stray. Only weres can sense things that far away. "Chelsea, you seem distracted. Are you alright?" Chelsea stared at him, a puzzled look marring her features.

"Hmmm, no I am fine. Just a bit tired I guess. Hey if you don't mind me asking, do you think we could share a tent, I had a frightening run in with a wild cat last night." Pat didn't mind at all, she had just given him the excuse to be near her and to protect her.

"No of course not. I have seen a few wild cats out here myself lately, better safe than sorry right?" Quietly they went to the tents; Patrick gave one more look across the river before following Chelsea in.

****