Just Now Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet my online Dom and get my very first spanking.
3.9k words
4.39
15k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true story of meeting my online Dom/Lover and how he gave me my very first spanking. It's an exploration of the emotional and physical aspects of my desires and needs. If you're looking for a quick sex scene, look elsewhere. I hope you enjoy reading my story as much as I've enjoyed living it. Please read chapter 1 so you know how we began this amazing time together.

*****************************

Kunal stared down at me pinned beneath him as he sat astride my chest, one hand holding my arm to the bed and the other methodically groping my breast. I held his eyes, unflinching. I was surrendered to him in body and mind, but unwilling to wilt under his intense scrutiny. He liked a submissive woman, but one that also had some spirit to her. I had learned that much from our hours of chatting online. As suddenly as our test of wills had begun, it ended. Kunal slid his hand out from inside my shirt, grinning wickedly as he sat up and moved over to his side of the bed, laying on his back next to me. I felt very empty, the weight of his body no longer pressing me into the bed, the warmth of his insistent hand gone from my breast. My head was spinning with emotions and questions.

"We should get some sleep now," he said. "We have a busy day tomorrow."

"Yes, we should," I replied. I was in a daze as I turned my head to look at him. An innocent smile greeted me and I smiled back at him. "Good night," I said and turned over, pulling the down comforter up around me. There would be time to sort all this out later.

*****************************

We awoke the next morning , two friends who had been more than friends online, but who were attempting to be just friends in person. Neither of us said anything about what had transpired, finding comfort instead in mundane routine things. After last night's events it was obvious that we couldn't deny the history that we had built online. It was the elephant in the room. We had clearly crossed the platonic boundary and I didn't want to go back. I had a taste of what it was to really be under someone's control, if only for a moment. For months we had indulged in D/s talk and explored each others needs and desires from a distance through a computer screen. It paled in comparison to flesh and blood.

"Come on," Kunal urged. "Get up. You have to make my breakfast and I will get ready while you do that."

I groaned and tried to bury my head deeper into the pillow, pulling up the covers. "Noooo," I whined. "It's too early."

"Get up, Belle." Kunal's accent made the stark words even more clipped and serious.

I rolled over to face him. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, you have to. Now get up." Kunal softened the commands with a little smile as he climbed out of the bed. I watched him disappear into the bathroom, hearing the door click closed. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and slid to the edge, reaching my arm out to rummage for my brush in my carry on that sat on the floor, trying to prolong the inevitable need to leave the warmth of the covers and begin the day.

"Darn it," I muttered to myself. My efforts to avoid getting out of bed were useless if I couldn't get anything done. If Kunal finished and there was no breakfast ready, I knew he wouldn't be happy. I sat up and grabbed the brush that had eluded me, running it through my hair. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I got up, staggering the few feet to the small kitchen. I went straight to work and breakfast was successfully finished with time to spare.

As Kunal ate, I grabbed my one fresh shirt and headed for the bathroom to shower. My luggage was still lost in the airline abyss. There are things you don't appreciate until they are gone, like conditioner when you have long hair; a change of clothes; nice body wash. As I stripped out of my clothes I looked down at my creamy skin and noticed the angry, black and blue marks across the top of my breast.

"Kunal," I yelled. "I told you I bruise easily."

"What?" he yelled back.

"You made a bruise on my breast from where you were squeezing so hard last night."

"Good," he said.

"I hope this goes away before the week is out. I don't know how I'll explain this to my husband if it doesn't." I looked at it in the mirror, pride and a little bit of glee overtaking me. He had marked me. I couldn't help but smile as I stepped into the shower.

I made do with what I had and came out of the bathroom clean but still rumpled in my one change of clothes. My jeans were stretched out from being worn for a few days. The tank top was clean but wrinkled from being crammed into my bag. I was silently cursing all incompetent airline employees. The sight that greeted me only made things worse. There was Kunal, even more good looking than the day before. He had a button down shirt on, dark hair perfectly styled, jeans (a fresh pair), and a smile that made me feel like a Southern girl ready to swoon. In true Southern girl fashion I channeled my inner Scarlett O'Hara and made the best of a bad situation. I put a smile on my face and grabbed my purse.

"Do you think my luggage will be here today?" I asked Kunal as I applied the pink gloss to my lips. " They said it would be."

"I'm sure it will be," he said. "We'll come back and check the apartment this afternoon."

We left the apartment and headed out on foot, sometimes walking side by side and talking about the people or the city, sometimes in our own worlds, taking in everything. Our morning was taken up with visits to some of the old cathedrals that fill Paris. By noon our energy was fading as the heat was beginning to take it's toll on us.

"Come, Belle," Kunal said. "Let's have lunch and then go back to the apartment. We can rest and then go out again later when it's cooler."

As we navigated the narrow streets I spotted an Indian restaurant ahead. It was appropriately decorated with vibrant colors and ethnic knick knacks. My mouth watered at the thought of what I could get to eat and I breathed a huge sigh of relief knowing that Kunal would undoubtedly find something here that would appeal to him.

"Let's go to that Indian restaurant up there," I said. "I can't come all this way and meet you and not share a meal of Indian food. You can tell me what I should get."

"Okay," Kunal smiled big in agreement.

We settled into our seats in the small restaurant. It was the very definition of "cozy" with only seven tables for seating. We could've eaten off the plates of the people next to us, but that is typical for Paris, where space is at a premium. Kunal ordered entrees for each of us and some naan - the delicious Indian flat bread that is so popular everywhere. We talked about the day, what we had seen so far, and what we still wanted to see. The waiter brought out the basket of naan and Kunal and I both looked at it critically.

"That is not naan," he whispered to me. "Does it look like naan to you?"

"No," I said.

Kunal called the waiter back to the table. "This is not naan."

"This is naan." The waiter's look was unapologetic and annoyed.

Kunal quickly lapsed into Hindi. I only understood bits and pieces of the actual conversation, but the body language said it all. His words were clipped and his accent was pronounced. He hardly looked at the waiter, dismissive of him even in the conversation. Every muscle in his face was taut. When he turned and looked at me when the waiter left to get us new naan I saw the tension and frustration bubbling just below the surface. His eyes were dark and the ease that had characterized most of my time with him was gone.

"It's okay," I said, trying to make things lighter. " Whatever we have is fine. It doesn't really matter."

"No, it is not fine," Kunal replied. "We should get what we ordered." This was the other side to him - decisive in his judgments and unrelenting in his pursuit of what was right.

The waiter returned with the naan and set it on the table with the rest of our meal. Kunal barely acknowledged him with a nod. After he left I caught Kunal's eye across the table and let my smile cut through the tension.

"That was great watching you argue with him in Hindi!" I barely contained my whisper. "You were so you - so authoritative and surly."

"What are you talking about?" Kunal asked incredulously. "I wasn't like that. I just told him that he did not bring us the right thing."

"Maybe you don't see it. Your Dom characteristics were coming out." I grinned at him as we ate the delicious food. "It was so fun to watch!"

He gave me a little smile. "Now eat your food."

We finished up the meal and stepped out of the restaurant, back into the hot sun. My hair was beginning to cling to my neck and little beads of sweat dripped down my back. I was anxious to get some relief from the heat. Within a few minutes walk we were back in our sanctuary, the apartment cooler than the stifling heat outside. I walked over to the large, floor to ceiling windows and slid the curtains closed to shut out the heat, standing for a few minutes to look out at the people walking on the street below.

"Your luggage isn't here," Kunal said.

"I know," I moaned. It's absence had not gone unnoticed when we came in. "It's been three days now since they said they would deliver it. We call every day and it sounds like they're no closer to finding it." I slid off my shoes and turned to find Kunal already sitting propped up in the bed, again in his jeans and a white tank. "Why?! Why did he have to look so good?!" I inwardly groaned. The sight of him brushed all thoughts of lost luggage aside.

I got into the bed and lay on my side next to him, enjoying the cool sheets. The silence in the room was comfortable, but left me too much space to mull things over in my mind. What about last night? Would that happen again? Now that it had happened was it an open door for other things? For all those months online I had talked about cuddling up to Kunal, as his kitten, his pet. Online he had let me curl up next to him when I was good. He had stroked my hair as I planted sweet kisses all over him. As I lay there looking over at him, just barely a breath away from me, the urge to feel his strong hand on my head overtook me.

I slowly crept closer, scooting to a sitting position next to him, reaching up to place a soft kiss on the side of his neck. There was complete silence in the room. He didn't move, so I kissed him again, this time lingering a moment longer, feeling my lips pressed softly against the hard beating pulse in his neck. My tongue darted out through barely parted lips to sneak a taste of his skin. I felt Kunal's arm curve around me, his hand stroking my arm and pulling me closer to him. I sucked in a breath and kissed him again and again, not frantic, urgent kisses, but slow, gentle ones. I wanted to savor every bit of him. His head turned slightly to the side to bare more of his neck to me and I kissed my way up to just behind his ear. My tongue snaked out, swiping the spot just behind his ear. Kunal gripped me tighter.

Encouraged by his response, I nuzzled my nose against his skin and moved just the smallest bit so I could kiss along the curve of his ear. My lips traveled along his jaw, lightly scratched by the fine, dark stubble, dropping kisses across every inch of my path. I stopped when I reached the corner of Kunal's mouth, my breath whispering over his lips. My moist tongue traced the seam where upper and lower lip met to form his perfect mouth. I sighed as I pressed my full lips to his and felt him return the kiss. He pulled back just a little.

"Lay across my lap, Belle," Kunal whispered.

"No," I whispered against his lips. I was worried what would happen if I did. I knew what he wanted. He had talked online about wanting to spank me, but I didn't think I was ready for that. I had never been spanked before, not anything more than a playful spank. Hoping to distract his intentions, I continued to plant light, feathery kisses on his mouth and cheeks.

"Come, Belle," his voice was firmer. "Lay across my lap."

"No, please." There was a slight pleading sound to my voice. I reached my hand up to stroke the other side of his neck as I kissed him some more. Kunal gently but firmly grabbed my forearms and started to pull them down.

"I want you across my lap. Now," he demanded. "And take off your top and your bra."

I knew there would be no deterring him. I pulled my shirt over my head and reached behind me to unhook my bra, releasing the fullness of my breasts as I slid the straps down and tossed the bra aside. I was so afraid of what would happen once he had me across his lap. He had told me many times online how he wanted to put me over his lap and spank me hard - so hard that it left marks. I wanted that, in theory, but now that the reality was here I didn't know if I'd be able to take it. I hated pain immensely. I had no idea how hard he would spank me and that scared me witless.

He pulled me across his lap, reaching underneath me to grab a handful of my breast and knead it. "That's a good girl," he crooned. "Now pull down your pants for me."

"Noooo, please, Kunal" My voice was more frantic now.

"Do it, Belle."

"Please, Kunal. I'm scared," I said.

"There's nothing to be scared of, Belle. Now pull down your pants." I reached back, hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my jeans and slowly sliding them over the curve of my ass, stopping just below. "Panties too, Belle."

I cringed inwardly and reluctantly moved to obey. The pale, porcelain white skin of my ass was exposed to his eyes for the first time and I buried my head against the side of his leg in fear of what would come next and shame at having myself on display. Kunal's cool hand glided across my skin, caressing each ass cheek, relaxing me. His hand slid along the crack, tracing it from the top down and I jumped a little as he unexpectedly brushed against my swollen pussy lips. I could feel the wetness and I began whimpering in shame that I was so open to him. I had not been with another man since I was married fifteen years ago.

Kunal leaned down to whisper to me, "Are you okay?"

"No," I managed to eek out, squeezing my eyes tightly shut.

"Shhh," he crooned as two of his fingers found my wet hole. He dipped them into my pussy, sliding them slowly in and out as his other hand continued to squeeze my tender breast, bruised from yesterday's play. I felt my back start to curve into that arch that is instinctual, lifting my ass into the air and opening my soaking wet pussy even more to Kunal's intruding fingers. A little groan escaped my lips as his thick fingers fucked me over and over.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

My eyes flew open as I felt the sting of his hard hand fall upon my ass cheek. I was shocked into silence.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

More blows to the other cheek. This was not what I had expected. Little pinpricks and stings of pain peppered my ass in the wake of his spankings. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut and grabbed onto his arm.

"Kunal, it hurts," I whimpered. "You will leave marks. How will I explain that?"

"It hurts, Belle?" he asked as he caressed my ass. "It's meant to hurt."

"But it really hurts," I whined.

"That was not even that hard," he said matter of factly.

"Please, Kunal," I begged. "I don't think I can take any more."

"You are no longer allowed to go into the BDSM Room on lit chat if you cannot even take this," he said. I heard the teasing tone in his voice and turned my head to look up at him. He grinned down at me and I returned the smile while slowly sliding off of his lap, pulling my pants up. I sat up next to him, still topless.

"I guess not," I said with a mock sigh. "I am not cut out for BDSM like I thought I was. But there are plenty of other things that I do well."

Kunal looked at me quizzically as I started to crawl down the bed. Moving his legs, I settled myself between them. I slid my hands under the crisp, white tank top and pushed it up as I felt his solid muscles beneath my hands. I leaned over to kiss his abs, just above the waistline of his jeans. His dark chest hair tickled my nose and lips as I covered him in kisses, distracting him from my hands as they went to the button on his jeans. I lifted my head just enough to undo it and slide the zipper down while I looked up with a wicked grin to meet his eyes. I tugged his jeans down his legs and tossed them aside.

The stark white of his underwear matched his tank top and was set off against the darkness of his skin. His hard cock strained against the fabric. As I kissed the skin just above the waist band, leaving a trail along the edge, I felt his eyes on me. I put my hand on his cock, letting it rest there, just feeling the outline of it through the cotton barrier. Squeezing lightly I began to run my hand up and down the length of it as I continued to kiss his abs. My kisses traveled down across his underwear to the tip of his cock and down the length, teasing him through the fabric. I felt the outline of his balls with my hand and gave them a gentle massage as I ran my cheek across his cock.

Kunal reached his hand down to stroke my hair. "Good girl."

I smiled as I pulled at his underwear, looking up at him to get him to lift his hips so I could slide them off. They soon joined his jeans and I was left in awe. His cock was a gorgeous as the rest of him - dark and rich. Like a girl who was getting her first look at the male anatomy, I wrapped my fingers around his hard length and held it there, feeling its heated pulse in my hand. I uncurled my fingers and ran my hand up and down it's length, leaning over to lick the tip.

A quiet moan from Kunal interrupted me. I looked up to see his eyes clouded with lust. As I swiped my tongue across the head again, I tasted his saltiness. Kunal groaned more and his eyelids became heavy. I wrapped my hand around his cock again, holding it still as I took the head in my mouth, my tongue circling it. I teased at the slit, coaxing out more of his precum. My hand went to the base as I slid my lips down the sides of his hard shaft, enveloping him in the wet warmth of my mouth. I started to bob slowly up and down, coating his cock in my saliva, feeling the spongy tip each time it bumped against the back of my throat. One hand caressing his thigh, the other slowly massaging his balls, feeling the weight of them in my hand. I was completely caught up in the rhythm I had established.

"Go down further, Belle," he said. He put hands his hands on either side of my head and held me there with my mouth filled with his cock. I tried to take more of him into my mouth, sliding down the slightest bit further, trying not to gag.

"A bit more," he coaxed. I could feel my eyes begin to water as I pressed a little bit more in.

"Yeah, that's it," he breathed out in a sigh of ecstasy. Kunal began to thrust his hips up and down, fucking my hot, wet mouth.

"Belle, I'm going to cum," he said.

I knew he was giving me a chance to decide what I wanted. I sealed my lips firmly around his shaft and continued to bob my head up and down, faster and faster as I sucked hard and licked at the sides with my tongue. His hips bucked in response as his hands tangled in my hair, holding me to him. My mouth strained around his swollen cock. I was being delightfully used.

The first streams of his cum, barely salty, filled my mouth. I swallowed it as fast as I could, beginning to feel overwhelmed at the amount, but determined not to waste a single drop. My head stilled, lips wrapped around his cock as I swallowed the last bit and sucked gently, tonguing his slit again to get every last drop. I slid down the length of him again, making sure I cleaned his whole shaft. He began to soften as I took him out of my mouth and licked up the sides, looking up at him as I went about my work. When I was sure he was clean, I kissed the tip of his cock again and laid it down gently.

12