Just One Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good *pause* Helen? *pause* Hello?

"B-baby godddd I- I'm gonna!"Helen whined as back arched and her fingers absent-mindedly wrapped around her son's ankle.

Jason quickly reached for the phone and snapped the distraction shut, "That's it, mom. Just let it come."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

The boy winced as he felt his mother's claws dig into the skin around his ankle. He greedily lapped up her juices as they streamed out of her pussy.

Helen collapsed on her son, panting as resolution overtook her, "I *huff* have to *go."

She began crawling to the edge of the bed towards the shower when she felt a warm fist grasp her wrist.

"You can't go yet -- I still need relief," Jason muttered, pointing to his very erect cock.

"I-I'm sorry, honey... but t-there's no time. It takes you a w-while..."she whispered.

The teen grinned proudly, "I'm glad you think so, but I promise it won't. Not if we do what I want."

Before she could ask for clarification, the teen had her on her back and crawled up her body, his knees on either sides of her tummy. Helen gawked at the enormous underside of the tip of his shaft as it pulsated just above her jugular notch.

Jason hungrily grasped his mother's bra cups and pulled them down, exposing her enormous mammaries and erect, pink nipples. In appreciation, a string of precum trailed down from his pisshole down to her chest. His shaft still covered in sticky lubricant from Helen's previous affections, the boy gently pressed the ponderous breasts over his cock and began slowly humping.

"Aw yeah, fuck -- I've always wanted to fuck your amazing tits, mom."

Speechless, Helen's face turned bright red at her son's flagrant vulgarity and depraved sex act. Yet, hypnotized by the massive pikestaff sliding up and down her chest, she found herself desperate for something to fill the emptiness inside her, despite the hours of ecstasy that morning. Her son's shiny-six pack contracting and relaxing with effort only made the ache within her so much worse.

Already sensitized by nearly an hour of competent knob-gobbling, Jason found himself very near climax as the soft flesh stroked his gliding cock. When his mother unexpectedly nursed the head on one of his forward thrusts, the boy felt his balls tighten and fluid rush up his stovepipe.

Helen suddenly saw a thick rope of white burst forth from the purple head, its contents reaching as far as the headboard, but also soaking the sheets, her face, and her chest. As her son frantically bucked his hips, the dutiful mother closed her eyes and held on for the ride, warm fluid spurting against every aspect of her body. By the time her son's thrusts had slowed to a stop and his grunts had quieted to labored panting, Helen finally understood just how much the boy's balls produced in one go -- semen coated nearly every square centimeter of her skin and hair and several feet of bed above her head.

Jason rolled over and collapsed beside her, still fighting to catch his breath, "H-holy... shit..."

Again cognizant of the time, Helen quickly wiped as much ejaculate as she could with the sheets, kissed her son on the cheek, and ran towards the bathroom after putting on her robe.

As the sweat and fluids on his body cooled, Jason lay in bed staring at the ceiling fan. He wondered if he was dreaming as he concluded that he'd just made his mother scream and shake again and again on the very bed that she used to make for him when he was younger. When he finally heard the doorbell ring, the boy looked out the window to see his mother walk with Irene to her car.

He smiled as he saw his mother's restless gait and the subtle way she rubbed her stomach. No matter how many times he or anyone cooled her passions from the outside, Helen Cleaver would never be satisfied while the fire deep inside her raged on.

--------------------------------

"Thanks for the lift, Elizabeth," Helen turned to her friend after she exited the car.

"Anytime. You sure you're ok? You seemed pretty out of it through dinner, and Irene told me you were the same way at lunch."

"Yeah, I'm just tired. Sorry I wasn't better company."

"Relax, girl-you know I love hanging out with you."

"You're too kind... well, see ya later."

"Yeah, see ya." Elizabeth added, dropping her voice, "By the way... if uh... Jason wants to make any more money doing uh... yard work, tell him I'm... looking to hire."

"Sure," Helen responded coldly, now aware of why her best friend was so eager to shower her son with money for chores. She jealously began wondering if she had any friends that hadn't betrayed her.

With the Volkswagen speeding away, Helen began walking to the door. The whole day had been a blur. Whether it had been Irene babbling away over mimosas, she and Elizabeth losing trick after trick in bridge, or mindless gossip over cocktails at Lulu's Grill, her mind had been largely preoccupied by the monstrous, indefatigable teenage cock at home.

As she stepped inside her house, the ache within her, only intensified by the alcohol she had imbibed, flared desperately. When she saw Paul, she ran to embrace him, hoping he could give her the relief she needed.

"Oh, honey! I've missed you so much," she griped, throwing her arms around him.

Paul gently stroked her hair, "Haha, hey honey, wow I've only been gone since this morning. Listen... I'm sorry about last night -- I just got really embarrassed in front of my friends and acted like a jerk. I should have taken you home."

Helen almost wept at the dramatic irony. "It's ok, baby. I love you... I just... I just need you right now."

When she quickly put her hands down his pants, he chuckled, "Woah... babe, what has gotten into you? Well, Jason IS out of the house... all right, let your man give you what you need."

Paul bent down and tried to lift her in his arms, "Ugh... wow, uh yeah you were a lot lighter the last time I tried to do this. Phew... sorry honey... do you mind walking?"

Trying hard not to compare her husband's muliebrity to the way Jason swept her away, Helen took his hand in hers and led him up the stairs.

Minutes later, Paul was inside her; Helen needed no foreplay, not that her husband was all that dismayed.

"Aw yeah baby how's that?," Paul snorted as he rapidly thrust away, his head tucked away in the crook of her neck.

Helen stared at the ceiling, her eyes revealing her abject disappointment, despite the fake vocalizations that periodically left her mouth. She felt nothing. Her son had ruined her for the very man that she had married.

Despite Paul's admirable effort to right the wrong of the previous day, it was too late to rectify his mistake. The 10-minute hump resulted in a fake orgasm, a few drops in a condom, and an intensification of Helen's desperate need. When he rolled off her and went to shower, Helen wept as she finally admitted that her husband's cock was second to their 18 year-old son's.

--------------------------------

At 2:30 AM, Helen woke to hear the front door slam shut. She looked over to find Paul snoring, fast asleep.

Tying her robe as she descended the stairs, Helen turned into the kitchen to find Jason perusing the refrigerator.

She crossed her arms, "Where were you?"

Peeking out with jar of grape jelly, the boy shrugged, "Hanging with some friends."

"Give me that... you always make a mess," Helen groused, grabbing the jar from his hand along with some bread and peanut butter.

"Thanks, mom," he said kissing her on the cheek.

Dismissing her innate maternal joy at the boy's gratitude, Helen grumbled, "It's not fair. You've always gotten your way -- I should have been stricter. It's my fault I spoiled you."

"Oh come on... you've always been one of the coolest parents at school, and I didn't turn out so badly did I? I got a full-ride to a great college to study engineering, didn't I? I could have never done it without you."

Damn, the boy was good. As her sandwich making accelerated, Helen started weeping, "And... now, you're making me do... this awful thing..."

Jason gently embraced his mother from behind, his head resting on her shoulder. He took her dainty, little hands in his larger ones and stopped her. He whispered into his ears, using the most boyish voice possible.

"Do you want to stop? Just say so. I thought you wanted it too. I thought that if we made some amazing memories this summer, we wouldn't forget each other once were leagues apart. But, if you don't want this, just say so -- I never wanna hurt you, mom. I'm so sorry if I have."

Her heart nearly breaking at her son's sweet sentiments, she raised his hands to her lips and kissed them reassuringly, "No! It's not that... I just... well... I'm afraid this is going to be a permanent thing."

The boy grinned secretly behind her, knowing that she was absolutely correct, "Nooo, absolutely not! It's just one box, right? After that, you'll be exclusive to dad again."

"Well... that's the thing... well, we've been doing... things that don't really need... condoms. At this rate, well... it'll go on, forever, right?"

Jason was smart enough to know the question that she was really asking, "Mom, are you saying you want to do things that'll require condoms?"

Caught in the act, Helen worked quickly to cover her tracks, "Nono! You're wrong! I- I- just meant that-"

Jason dropped his hand to her stomach, pressing where the ache was most present, "Shhhh... it's okay. Nobody's judging you. Just be honest."

"No! I- I- can't..."

"I already know what you want. I just want to hear you say it."

"I- I-"

"SAY IT."

"I... want you... inside... me. Please."

Jason smiled, "In that case, here's what you need to do."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Have a good day at work, love!" Helen smiled after placing a loving kiss on his lips.

"Thanks, babe! See you tonight!" Paul grinned and drove off.

Once the sedan was out of sight, Helen's fake smile quickly faded as she walked back inside, deadbolted the door, set the alarm, and headed upstairs, where her real man now waited.

She knocked on at her son's door, "It's me."

"Come in."

Helen opened the door the find her son laying buck naked in his bed, his erect monstrosity throbbing in the air like an exclamation point. Her pussy flooded and she involuntarily licked her lips.

She made a come hither sign, "Your bed is too small... let's go to my room."

Grabbing the now sacred box of condoms, the teen quickly jumped up and joined his mother. He groaned when she playfully grasped his erection, her long nails raking his sensitive glans, to lead him to her marital bed.

Once inside, Helen slammed the bedroom door shut and locked it. She slipped her pink robe off her pale shoulders to reveal that she was also completely naked, and watched in fascination as her son's now condom-covered shaft somehow thickened and elevated with periodic throbs.

"Jesus, how did you grow so big?" she sighed as the boy approached her.

"I had a beautiful, wonderful, loving mom who took really good care of me," Jason intoned right before he pressed his lips to hers.

Minutes later, Jason's pussy-pleaser dug its way through wet, warm softness, its head leading the way to bottom. The teen hungrily suckled at the mommy tits bouncing before his eyes.

"Goddd, a-almost t-there," Helen pivoted on her son's muscular pectorals with straightened arms, her hips frantically rolling side to side, trying to work in the enormous dong deeper and deeper towards the source of the itch.

Jason reached around his mother and rested his fingers against her soft buttocks. With one powerful jerk, the boy pulled his mother down all the way onto his cock. The sweet spot within her that had craved contact for a whole day finally met a purple, bulbous head.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!"

Helen's eyes rolled back into her head as a shrill scream tore its way from her throat. With the help of Jason's clutching hands, the middle-aged beauty voraciously stirred her honeypot with the massive spoon within her. She came so hard that she began to grit her teeth and cry.

"GAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Jason watched in awe as the woman he'd looked up to for years wailed and wept like a little girl atop him, her face beautifully contorted by the waves of ecstasy racking her body. While the sight would have sent any other teen into climax, the dutiful son maintained control, using his hips and hands to give her the relief she so desperately needed. He relished her whimpers as the ache within her finally dissipated.

When her climax washed away, Helen crumpled onto her son's hard body, "Oh *huff* my *huff* god *huff* you're *huff* amazing. I feel like *huff* I'm going to pass out."

The energized and horny teen had no intention of letting her catch her breath. Reinforcing his grip on her tush, Jason placed his feet on the bed for support and began working his mother from below.

"Jaaaason..."

As the 36-year-old's vision began blurring from the pleasure, her eyes registered 7:24 AM on the digital clock.

By 9:45 AM, Jason's endurance was reaching its natural limit. Hypnotized by the large, heart-shaped ass that rippled before him, the teen gingerly drove the full length of his erection into his mother's dripping socket.

"Ugghhh, mom I don't think I can hold it much longer."

"W-wow... so you d-do have a limit... ohhh sweetheart I'm close too..." the tired, sweaty Helen moaned as the ferocity of the boy's thrusts made her udders swing uncontrollably below her.

Jason kept thrusting and gritted his teeth to keep from coming. With each stroke, the task became more and more difficult.

Eventually, he stopped at his withdrawal stroke, trying to relieve the incredible sensation around his penis. The dripping shaft glistened in the morning sunlight that streamed through the window.

"No-no-no! Pleeeaseeee don't stop!!" Helen whined, looking back at her son pleadingly.

Always a gentleman, the boy gave her all of what he had. Fortunately, it was just enough to satisfy her.

"Yesssssss. O-Oh g-god baby... you're gonna make me c-cum AGAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!"

Jason yelled and exploded into the rubber just in time.

At 12:03 PM, with two condoms in the garbage, Jason was on the phone ordering a pizza while Helen succored his naked penis. By the time the delivery man was on the way, the boy had successfully fucked his mother into another climax.

By the time the 4:00 PM alarm started blaring, Helen's legs were currently were kicked up on her son's shoulders as he pounded her mercilessly. His balls repeatedly smacked against her ass, which was covered by the creamy result of a day's worth of climaxes.

"Ohhhhh... honey... you're so... amazing, but we h-have to... stop," Helen whimpered softly as she stared into his eyes like a helpless little girl.

Staring back, Jason grunted, somewhat angrily, "I-I know, but I'm *huff* not even close... d-damn it. Ok *huff*I'll let go *huff* on your next one."

"Such... a g-good b-boy."

"I l-love you, mom," the boy whispered, pressing his lips to hers.

"M-me TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

And with the preternatural control that had dominated innumerable women in his short sex-life, Jason Eldridge made his mother scream hoarsely for the last time that day before availing himself of another ball-aching ejaculation.

"God, I could make love to you forever, mom," the boy said longingly as he withdrew and threw the used condom into the waste basket.

Catatonic and sore, Helen tried not to think about what the day would have been like if the boy's relentless fucking had continued on into the night. As she felt his kiss and heard him go about cleaning up, she finally summoned the strength to get up.

------------------------------------------------------

As the days flew by, the number of condoms in the box slowly dwindled. In the meanwhile, Jason had taken his mother in virtually every room of the house and in every position. Helen was constantly sore, tired, and, yet, constantly horny.

When the clock turned 4:00 PM on Thursday, Jason had Helen bent over the living room couch and was busy shoving his monster in and out of her slick, inner sanctum. For the last hour or so, the boy had been happily making the woman before him squeal, shudder, squeak, shriek, and scream as he mercilessly worked her in the sweet spots he'd slowly discovered over the week. When he felt his mother spasm through her last climax of the day, the teen reluctantly spurted into the second-to-last condom of the box.

"Well, that leaves just one more," the boy groused as he withdrew and threw the full condom away.

Now unsupported by her son, Helen collapsed on the chair, her fluids leaking onto the plastic tarp she'd laid down.

"R-really?!" despite her exhaustion, the panic in Helen's voice revealed her surprise and disappointment.

Jason bent over and kissed his mother's naked shoulder blade, "Yeah... our arrangement will be up. Well, at least we made some amazing memories."

"Yeah..."

"Well, hey, let's make sure we really enjoy ourselves tomorrow. I want our last time to be the most memorable of all," he intoned as he stood up and stretched.

"W-what about... afterwards?" Helen stood up to face him.

Smiling, Jason stepped close and wrapped his arms around her, causing her breasts to squash into his flat chest, "Well, like you said, it's just gonna be one box so we can't ever be together again. It'll be a little tough, I think. Certainly, I know that it's going to be impossible for me to stay in control with your delicious body around."

She blushed, "D-don't make fun of me..."

"Come on... after this week, I'd have thought you'd know just how badly I want you all the time. You're so goddamn beautiful, mom -- if I weren't restricted by our arrangement or dad, I'd fuck you all day long, every day of the week," the teen pressed his still stiff erection into her thighs to make an impression.

Helen gasped. She felt ecstatic at her son's declaration of his love and dizzy from his lewd, impressive, and yet believable promise. After all, even in the short week they had been together, the boy's already supernatural stamina had lengthened further.

She unconsciously muttered, "All day... every day..."

Jason smiled, "Yup. So, I guess I might go on a road trip with some pals until the end of the summer or something."

Her aching heart forced her to blurt out, "No! There's no need for that! I won't get to see you after this summer!"

"I know. It'll kill me too, but I don't know if I can hold myself back."

"But... but..." Helen started pouting and then began crying.

Jason grasped her close and began kissing her rapidly on the face, "Shhh... shhh... aww, mom don't cry. Look, let's just enjoy tomorrow and we'll figure it out from there, ok?"

As she sought comfort in the big, strong arms of her handsome son, Helen quietly sobbed, afraid of the future for the first time in a week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Helen closed the front door behind her, the feeling in her heart a bittersweet mixture of anticipation longing and dread. She briskly walked into the kitchen, where she found her son readily awaiting her. Without a moment's thought, she ran into his arms and began laying wet kisses on his face.

"I *kiss* thought that man *kiss* would never *kiss* leave," she moaned.

"Me too," Jason responded nibbled on her ear.

Helen groaned softly, "T-take me to bed, my handsome stud."

Jason easily swept his parent into his strong arms and carried her to his father's bed. Within minutes, the experienced boy had her naked and dripping on the king-size bed.

Their last rendezvous began exactly in the position where their illicit affair had started; the boy was on his knees, his sheathed erection resting atop its victim's stomach, while Helen lay on her back with her knees up.