Just One Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra's face was now a picture of desperation as her lover continued to deliver his deliberate strokes. Her legs wrapped around his waist, urging him to increase his pace and he complied readily. With a firm grip on her tiny hips, the man's pelvis came down hard and fast, bobbing in and out of her relentlessly. Bridget watched as Kendra gripped the edge of the couch with one hand and used the other to cover her mouth, holding in her screams.

Reid's tongue moved back to Bridget's clitoris and she sucked in a breath as he slipped two fingers deep inside her, curling them upward and bringing more moans from her gagged mouth. She dared to look down at him and saw he was watching her expressions intently, his eyes black with desire as he ate her greedily. His tongue increased its movement and her eyes rolled backward. She focused back on Kendra who was now coming hard under her partner's cock, her mouth wide and her features in a state of complete bliss. The man gave a few more violent thrusts before he stilled inside her, shuddering and releasing himself deep inside her. When Bridget saw the trickle of white liquid dripping from Kendra's swollen lips, Reid's tongue became too much to bear and she screamed into the scarf as her orgasm hit, closing her eyes tightly and letting the wave of tremors surge through her body. Her legs caved and all of her weight fell on the chains securing her wrists. Her chest rose and fell heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

Reid gently slid her panties back up her legs and smoothed her dress down over them. He untied her ankles, which had fallen free from her heels and she stood on bare tip toes, struggling to keep her legs straight. When he released the bindings at her wrists, she all but fell into his arms as the after effects of her climax and the alcohol left her in a weakened state.

"Damn, you're gorgeous," he untied the knot at the back of her head and delicately removed the damp material from her mouth, allowing her to catch her breath.

When she'd recovered slightly, Bridget pulled herself firmly out of his grasp and slipped her feet back into her shoes before finally looking up at Reid's satisfied expression. Then her hand came down hard against his face with a loud "CRACK!"

She spun on the spot and stormed past the exhausted couple on the couch and the erotic dancers, through the hallway and straight out the front door.

"Bridget!" Reid snarled out her name angrily and she quickened her pace almost to a run.

"Stay away from me!" she yelled back at him, moving too quickly and almost twisting her ankle.

He caught up to her easily and grabbed her roughly by the shoulders.

"Bridget, stop!" he ordered, turning her to face him. She could see a bright red handprint on his cheek.

"Don't touch me!" she spat, her green eyes violent. "So much for not making me do anything I'm not comfortable with!" She tried to pull away, but his grip was too strong.

He looked at her with eyes just as furious as hers. "Don't pretend like you didn't enjoy that," he growled. "The evidence is all over my fingers." And to her utter humiliation, he lifted them up tauntingly.

"I can't control how my body reacts, you asshole!" she spoke through clenched teeth.

"Your body reacted because you liked what I was doing to you," he spoke darkly. "The minute I saw you in that bar watching the couples on the dance floor, I knew you craved this." He brought himself closer to her so that his face was mere inches from hers. "You might not have known it, but I could see the passion in your eyes."

Her voice dropped to a deadly whisper, "Let me go."

And to her surprise, he did. She turned away from him and continued down the driveway.

"What, you're going to walk home?" he scoffed.

"Well I'm sure as hell not getting in a car with you!" she shouted back at him, her words venomous.

Bridget heard him curse before he re-entered the house. She continued up the main road and pulled out her mobile to call Jade. She'd have one hell of an explanation to give, but right now she was beyond caring.

12