Just One More Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Will he show some balls? Or will they just get licked again?
2.8k words
4.64
53.4k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fish_Tales
Fish_Tales
57 Followers

This chapter is dedicated to someone who gave me some very honest feedback on how the story strikes a note for them. Thank you for taking the time. They know who they are.

Same deal as before - you really need to read parts 1, 2 & 3 to understand what is going on here. They're not too long, so if you take the time, this will be all the more rewarding (hopefully!) Read on... I welcome all the comments and votes I have received for the previous stories. Please keep it up and I promise to get back to you when I can.

**********

"Ashton, that's just unreasonable," said Jenkins thumping the table.

Jenkins was selling his payroll software company, but Ashton's company was the only one interested. That meant he could keep the buying price low.

Real low.

"Look, Mr. Jenkins," he said. "I'm willing to take your company off your hands. You own all the stock so are you telling me that fifteen million dollars is not enough of a retirement fund?"

There was a knock at the door.

Mrs. Carson came in with a trolley containing tea and coffee and a platter full of sandwiches.

"Sir," she said. "Here's lunch. You need to keep your strength up."

Her tanned calves came out from under her skirt and her face was immaculately made up. She had let her blond hair down today and it hung in soft little ringlets. For a woman of sixty, she put most thirty year olds to shame.

Strength up? For what?

Shit.

He'd done really well for the past three days.

Ok, if I don't count the one in the broom closet yesterday, but....

"Thank you, Mrs. Carson," he said.

She placed the trays on the table. Then she went to the cupboards and took out some cups, plates, cutlery and napkins. She laid them out for the two men and then walked to the door.

"Is there anything else you need, sir?" she asked.

"No, that's fine thank you," said Ashton.

She went out the door and closed it.

Jenkins turned to him. He had a lascivious look on his face. Ashton figured he was around sixty five. To a sex starved old man, his mother in law would be a sex goddess.

"Shit, man," he said. "Fifteen million would be a fair price if I could hire her."

"Hey, Mr. Jenkins, that's my mother in law you're talking about there."

Of course, he neglected to mention that his mother in law sucked cock like a pro. Fuck, she sucked cock like no one else he'd ever met.

But not his.

Not anymore.

"Oh, sorry son," said Jenkins, "I didn't mean anything by it. I apologise. But you have to admit for a woman of her age, she looks damn fine. Damn, those legs...."

Damn fine for a woman her age? thought Ashton. For a woman of any age she looked damn fine. And it wasn't only her looks that made her damn fine.

He wouldn't know about that anymore.

He had a tinge of regret, but it was over.

Finally.

It was for the best.

He had the memories. They were enough.

No more.

Ever.

The men had their lunch. Ashton finally agreed to seventeen million for Jenkins' company. It was still ten million below what it was worth, but when he factored in the GFC, the old man had to be content with that. It was still a good price.

At the end of the meeting, they stood up and shook hands. Ashton walked Jenkins to the door and opened it. One of the young accountants was walking past.

"Hi Amy," he said. "Could you please show Mr. Jenkins out?"

"Yes, sir, happy to help" said Amy and she took the older man towards the elevators.

Ashton closed the door to his office and went back to his desk.

There was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" he called out.

The door opened and Mrs. Carson walked in. She turned, shut the door and locked it.

Shit.

He gulped.

Fuck, she looked hot.

But it's over. She's your mother in law.

"Well," she said. "What was the final price?"

"Seventeen million," he said. He could feel his ears getting warm and he had to loosen his collar a little. Her skirt was down to her knees, but it was tight and those calves, those high heels....

He was getting hard.

No!

Stop it.

It's over.

She walked across to the other side of his desk and rested her perfectly manicured hands on it. The clear polish gleamed and she kept them fairly short, just the way he liked them when she was stroking his balls....

Stop it!

She's just asking about the deal.

Of course she is.

"I think we may need a little celebration," she said. Her voice was soft and husky and the smile on her face suggested....

Shit. She wasn't asking about the deal.

She only ever wanted one thing.

And it wasn't deals.

"Um....er....I guess, yeah," he stammered. "Why not? The champagne's in the small fridge behind you. We could have a little drink, couldn't we?"

"I was thinking of a big drink," she said winking and sliding her hands along the table till they were halfway towards him.

Oh fuck. His pants could barely contain his cock now. The strain was unbelievable and he had to shift in his seat to give himself some more room down there.

"Well, I've got a meeting at three, so we'd have to be er...um...quick," he said.

She smiled at him.

"Dummy, that's with me," she said.

"Oh, er, right, I guess then, um...we...."

"Sssh," she said with her finger up to her lips. "You've done enough talk today with your big deal and all."

She walked around the desk till she was by his side. She looked down at him and then leant over and kissed him.

A kiss won't hurt.

That's ok.

She is your mother in law.

People kiss their mother in law.

Don't they?

She leant over further and while she was kissing him, her tongue pushing into his mouth, she ran her hand over his chest and down his belly to the front of his trousers. He was already rock hard, but his cock twitched at her touch through the fabric.

Shit.

My cock is aching for it.

No.

No way.

Her hand continued rubbing his cock. She was kneading the front of his pants and he could feel the front of his underwear getting wet from the precum.

She raised her head from his mouth and ran it to his ear, her tongue softly licking the ear lobe. Her breath felt hot.

"You'll have a good load for me, won't you?" she said, patting his head gently. "We haven't done it for days."

Her mouth returned to cover his and her tongue continued to explore the inside of his mouth. She kept working his cock with one hand while her other hand was pinching his nipples through his shirt.

It's ok, I guess.

If this is it.

The last time.

I should just enjoy it....

One final last ultimate time.

She kept her mouth over his, her tongue probing his. Her hand ran down to the top of his pants. It stopped for a moment and then she slid it in. Her fingers could just reach the tip of his cock.

He leaned back further in his chair to make it easier for her and she got her whole hand in there. The touch of her hand wrapping around his cock made him buck his hips up towards her. She took her mouth of his and looked him in the eyes.

"My, you are enjoying this, aren't you?" she said and squeezed his cock a little harder.

She slid down his body until she was kneeling between his legs.

The phone rang.

Fuck.

He picked it up and warily watched Mrs. Carson between his legs. There was nothing he could do about her, but there a lot she could do to him.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ashton, it's me."

Shit.

His wife.

"Hi, hon, how are you?"

The belt was unbuckled.

"Oh, I was just wondering what time you might be home tonight?"

The top of his pants were unbuttoned.

"Um, shouldn't be too late," he said, "We finished the deal for Jenkins' company."

The zip on his pants was pulled down.

"Oh, how did it go?" she asked.

He could see Mrs. Carson's blond hair in his lap. His wife's mother.

"It went well. We bought it for a good price."

His underwear was lowered to his thighs and the precum on the end of his cock felt cool as it was released to the air.

"That's great. So now you've got Pay Load."

He nearly choked. Fuck, does she know?

"What?"

"The name of the company silly," she laughed, "It's called Pay Load isn't it?"

Her warm tongue was licking the precum from his cock and swirling around the head.

"Oh, um, yeah, it is. Sorry, hon, I was just a little distracted."

Her mouth worked over the end of his cock and then she lowered her head to take him in. He placed his free hand on her head and grabbed that beautiful blond hair before pressing down and he felt his cock travel to the back of her throat. He pressed it down for a moment to keep it there and then lightened the pressure. She began to bob up and down on his cock.

"You're always distracted lately when I call. I hope it's not me?"

"Not at all, hon," he said, "It's just that I've got a few things to do before I can get home."

Her head kept bobbing up and down and she had her hands on his thighs. Her head kept bobbing lower and lower. Her nose was pressing into his belly and her chin was rubbing his balls. She was taking all his length and could go further if she wanted to. When she bobbed up, he could see his cock glistening with her saliva and streaked with her red lipstick.

"Well, ok," she said. "If you see mom, let her know I called. She wasn't at her desk. The girl who answered said she was working with some dick."

He coughed and nearly dropped the phone. It caused him to buck and shove his cock down Mrs. Carson's throat unexpectedly and she coughed too. It didn't stop her as she went straight back to sucking his cock, now frothy and pink from the saliva/precum/lipstick mixture.

"Are you ok? That sounded like a coughing fit." she asked.

"Yeah, yeah," he said. "A dick?"

"Yes. She must have meant Mr. Jenkins. I've met him a few times and he is a dick."

He relaxed. Her hand was now rubbing his balls, trying to coax the cum from them as her head bobbed up and down.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "He is a bit of a dick and lecherous old fart."

His wife giggled on the other end of the line.

"Imagine if my mother heard us talking like this?" she laughed. "Dick and Pay Load. She'd have a heart attack."

Her hand kept stroking his balls and then her index finger started to work its way between his ass and the chair and ran lightly around his sphincter.

"Oh, Jesus," he gasped.

"Yeah, funny isn't it?" she laughed. "My mother, all prim and proper."

Her finger started to poke at his sphincter as she shoved the full length of his cock into her mouth. Even though he was fighting the urge to shoot his load, his Pay Load, into her mouth, he instinctively gripped her hair tighter and rammed her head onto his cock.

Never again would this happen.

Never ever.

Again.

"I have to go soon, hon," he said. "Someone is coming."

Fuck. Did I just say that? What the....

"All this talk of dicks, pay loads and coming is getting me horny," she said. "Maybe when you get home we can play some nooky?"

She was tonguing his balls and licking his shaft. She'd managed to insert her finger into his arse up to the first knuckle.

"Fuck," he cried.

"Well you don't have to be so crude," she said, "but I guess we could fuck."

She had her mouth back over his cock, the warmth and pleasure was driving him insane.

"Thanks, we'll see how tired I am, but I'm sure we can do something."

She looked up at him from between his legs, her mouth full of his cock and she winked.

"Ok, I better come," he said, "I mean.....go."

"Geez, you must be tired. You don't whether you're coming or going." She giggled again. "Coming would be better, wouldn't it?"

"Yes," he said weakly.

"Ok, see you soon, hon."

"Bye," he said.

He hung up and threw the phone over the desk.

She was working frantically on his cock now, her tongue working the shaft, her blond hair all over his crotch. One finger was stuck up his ass and her other hand was on his butt, pushing him into her mouth.

"Fuck this," he said.

He pulled her hair gently to lift her head from his cock. It was swollen and rock hard and he knew he wouldn't last long. He stood up and lifted her by the arms till she was standing as well. He picked her up and carried her to the flat couch he had for visitors in his office.

He laid her down with her head hanging from the end of the couch. Then he opened her suit and unbuttoned her blouse. Her beautiful tanned chest was exposed, but he had to get her bra off and he didn't have time to take her suit and blouse off. He quickly went to the desk and took a pair of scissors from it. He walked over to her with her head lolling over the end of the couch and her chest gloriously raised in the air.

He cut her bra right through the middle to expose her luscious tanned breasts. He positioned himself over her head and he felt her warm tongue lick his balls.

She knew what he wanted. She always knew.

But no more.

After this, it was over.

Finally.

He felt good having made a decision.

The last time.

Her hands went to either side of her breasts and she pushed them together. His cock was still slick from her mouth and lipstick. He slid it between her breasts, her head underneath his balls.

He pumped into the soft canal of her breasts. As he pumped, she alternated licking his balls and his asshole. The copious amounts of precum oozing from his cock was making the passage formed by her beautiful breasts all the more slicker.

She poked her tongue up on one of his thrusts and managed to get the tip into his asshole.

"Oh, Mrs. Carson," he cried.

She took one of her hands from her boobs and reached behind and slapped him on the ass.

"Oh...sorry...I mean....Elaine," he said breathlessly.

She liked to be informal when they fucked. Her hand went back to her breast and she squeezed tighter on them from each side. With each thrust into her breasts and each lick of her tongue on his nuts and asshole, he came closer to cumming.

For the last time.

He'd never do this again.

Feel it again.

Ever.

He could feel his balls start to boil and his cock started to throb. He pulled back slightly and his cock was poised over her upside down face. She reached up with her tongue and licked the end. That was it.

"Aargh," was all he could cry.

The first ribbon of hot cum spewed from his cock, landing directly between her tits and the end of it hit her chin. The second load dropped straight onto her face, tracing a line from her mouth to her forehead. The next shots hit her face and she lifted her head to take the final few spurts in her mouth. He wanked his cock above her face to milk every last drop of cum from it and she left her mouth open there, eager to take it all.

His breathing was ragged as he slowed the pumping of his cock. He moved it closer to her face and she took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it gently, cleaning everything from it. She took him in deeply, her head upside down and his balls hitting her top lip and nose.

Finally, when she was done, she gave him one final lick, kissed the head of his cock and he dropped down onto his knees, spent. He lay on his back, on the floor, opposite her. His cock was still far from flaccid.

Thank God.

At least this was the last time.

No more guilt.

No more sneaking around.

Fuck it was good.

But it was over.

At last.

She turned to her side on the couch, resting her chin on her hand. She was smiling, her face streaked with cum and lipstick.

"Oh, Ashton," she said, "that was lovely. It's not every day you can deliver two pay loads."

Fish_Tales
Fish_Tales
57 Followers