Just One Night

Story Info
Confessing the story of her first night.
2.2k words
4.04
112.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I hear you're into older men sweetie?

I find older men to be more mature. They can give a woman what she needs rather than being selfish with his needs.

Interesting. Oldest man you've had sex with?

32. I was just 18 at the time.

Mmm that's cute. Tell me the story behind it?

*

I was a late bloomer in everything. None of the boys thought I was cute in high school because I still had that baby fat. Practically the month after high school ended all the baby fat dropped. I could tell men liked the look of me. Up until that point I had been a good girl. I had never done anything and I promised to wait until marriage.

That summer I spent a lot of time at my older sister's house. I used her computer. Since she only had AOL I kept to her name. It said that she was 32 as well. He messaged me as my sister and I had to explain who I was.

He got curious, asked for a 'pic'. He said I was beautiful. I teased, saying he only said that because he had to.

Slowly the teasing turned sexual. He began telling me what it was he would do to me if he could. It made me wet thinking about it. He asked to meet. Daringly, I said yes. But that he had to behave. He laughed and said okay. After giving me the directions to his house I went. My sister didn't care; she was too busy with work and her own social life.

At his place, he gave me wine. He curled up with me to watch a movie. Gradually it shifted so I was leaning back against him, resting between his legs. By then I was feeling warm from the wine. I stretched as his hands lightly petted my sides and over my belly. Teasing from the bottom of my breasts to where the top of my panties lay on my hips. It got me wet.

He let his fingers brush over the sides of my breasts. Stroked over my shoulders. My neck. I was in a sensual heaven. He continued to ply me with wine. Not enough to get me drunk but enough I felt good with the world. The movie ended. Weak to my knees he dragged me up and brought me down to his basement to play pool.

It as cold down there, especially in my tank top and skirt. We joked a bit with the first game. Flirting and getting to know each other until he made the comment of my being cold. I gave him a confused look, blushing when he tweaked one of my hard nipples in reply.

Somehow, he moved to kiss me. I eagerly accepted until he had me pulled against him. He continued to tease my nipple, making me squirm, his other hand moving to my bottom. I felt his fingers feather beneath the hem of my skirt, against the lower curve of my ass before slipping inside the cuff of the panties to stroke the skin. I shivered, the kiss breaking, so to watch his face as I felt his hands pull up my skirt some. He slid his leg between my thighs, pinning my hips against the table as he rocked me against his leg, kissing me once more.

I could feel my juices gathering, soaking through. As he continued to kiss me, one of his hands went to stroke the front of my pussy, feeling the juices gathering there. Through the thin material of my panties he found my clit and began to lightly tease it. He broke the kiss, watching my face as he told me softly I was a wicked little girl. That I had teased him all through the movie and game and he was going to make me pay.

I was a little scared but his touch was still gentle and he moved into my panties to continue teasing my clit, even going so far as to slide a finger into me. It felt wonderful. I was so tight as a virgin, and he massaged at the muscles gently, pleasuring all the nerves there. Carefully he pulled back, pulling my panties down to rest around my calves before he went to kissing me once more.

His fingers continued to caress before spreading my pussy wide. I had shaven for this, wanting to feel sexy despite my telling him to behave. Now he held the bare, slippery lips wide apart. Lost in the kiss and pleasure I was feeling, I wasn't expecting the slap to my clit. He was using his free fingers to do it, switching between rubbing my clit hard and spanking it until I was trembling and sobbing. I gave him a worried look, I felt so aroused but uncertain and his stern look just made me worried as to what was wrong.

He pressed his clothed hips between my thighs, grinding on my now sensitive pussy. I have to admit I loved the feeling. I could feel his fingers biting into my thighs, holding them spread, felt the rough fabric dragging over me erotically. Pushing me back on the table so my hips just barely rested on the edge, he stepped back and spread my legs once more, watching his finger as it slid in and out of me. Using my juices to keep my clit wet, giving it a few more spanks until my body was trembling once more.

Stripping off my panties, he removed my shoes and socks as well before telling me to strip the rest of the way. Climbing off the table, I did just that until I stood nude before him. He turned me this way and that, giving my ass a firm squeeze, even spreading the cheeks a bit to view my asshole. After a minute he gave my ass a slap and told me to go upstairs and finish my wine like a good girl but not to get his couch messy.

I did as told; gulping the wine once I stood upstairs. He came up a minute later, dressed only in a robe. I was so aroused at this moment, I'm pretty sure I would have let him do just about anything to me. Since I was standing, not wanting to mess up his couch, he sat down, tugging my body between his legs. His hands idly ran over me, over my stomach and thighs after refilling my glass. He continues petting, slowly centering back to my pussy. His only words were to tell me to spread my legs. Doing so, he spread the bare lips, looking at my swollen, hard clit. I watched him as he pushed and prodded it, trying to stay on my feet. Some of the wine spilled from my glass, landing on his hand. He stopped. Looking to me, he licked the wine off. I could tell he wasn't happy.

He told me to dip my fingers into the wine. I did. Grasping my hand he took control over my wine coated fingers. First he teased them over my nipples, making me pull and pinch at my own nipples, coating them with the wine until they were hard. Then he told me to dip them in the wine again. I did. I couldn't help myself. Taking my hand, he set my fingers against my pussy. He told me to touch myself. Embarrassed I only stroked the lips slowly. He forced them apart with his fingers then made my own fingers spank my clit once more. My knees began to buckle. He caught the wine. Letting me fall back on his coffee table. Drinking my wine a bit he then pressed it to me. Telling me to drink once more. I did, slowly at first, watching him as he spread my legs once more, until the lips of my pussy naturally parted.

After a minute of watching he leaned down. With the flat of his tongue he licked at me. It was my first time being touched so. I nearly choked on the wine. He told me to keep drinking before he went back to licking. I did as told, my eyes closing. I felt like liquid fire was in my pussy. He kept stabbing his tongue at my clit, flicking it back and forth before lapping at my entrance. I was surprised when I found the wine gone. He noticed and took the glass from me before lifting me to my feet. Turning me around, he stroked my ass a bit before sinking two fingers into my pussy.

I was shocked. Especially so when he stood up, teasingly curling his fingers inside me before telling me to walk. It was awkward. He wouldn't remove his fingers and I could feel my juices dripping as we moved. Somehow he lead me to his room. I'm not sure how. There he sat down, drawing me into his lap, my back to his chest. The soft fabric of the robe teased my skin as I felt the hot press of his cock hard against my pussy. His hands were everywhere on my body. My breasts. My thighs. My stomach. My pussy. His mouth was near my ear as he told me I was "Daddy's little girl." He began to grind his cock against my pussy, letting it rub the length of my pussy as he began to play with my nipples. He told me I was naughty. "Such a naughty little girl." Told me to beg for Daddy's cock. I whimpered and whispered please.

But he wanted more. I finally was sobbing and, almost yelling, cried out, "Please, Daddy, please!"

He chuckled and turned me to face him on his lap. There I felt his fingers inside me again, stretching me a bit. His other hand was on my clit. He worked his fingers against my clit fast. His fingers inside me roughly plunging. From all the teasing I was primed and in seconds I orgasmed. He thrust three fingers inside me as I did. It hurt a little but not too much; it actually made me cum again. I was a mess by the time I calmed down and he laid me on his bed. Watching him, I saw him remove his robe then come to lay over me. Catching one leg and then the next, he set them over his shoulders before teasing his cock against my pussy once more.

I was so wet; he had no trouble as he began to push into me, only my tightness giving a little resistance. But even that didn't last. He fucked me slow and hard. He teased me to the brink of orgasm two before making me beg to cum. I did. I did it with the desperation of any girl in that situation. I wasn't watching his hands. One of his caught mine, holding them above my head as the other came to my ass. I felt cool lubricant on his fingers, teasing my little asshole before slowly sinking in. He worked it in and out until his finger was fully in there. I almost came right then and there. He worked his finger in there, then a second, stretching me open before pulling out. I felt a slender, cool vibrator push in. It began to hum away happily in its new home. He began fucking me once more. Slowly, the thumb of his free hand feathering my clit.

Finally he told me I could cum. He began to fuck me hard and fast, animalistic almost. I came hard. So hard I swear I lost consciousness for a moment. When I woke, he was laying above me, most of his weight on me as he panted. I could feel the vibrator still happily buzzing inside me, his cock softening. Slowly he pulled out, releasing my legs before giving me a kiss.

I couldn't close my legs, I was so sensitive. And even as he recovered he continued to tease my body, fucking my ass with the vibrator, teasing my clit. Only until my cries sounded more painful than pleasured did he remove the vibrator and tell me to go shower. I did.

Before I could dry off, he came in to see that my pussy was clean, but I was still aroused despite it all. He made me stand there as he fingered me, my hands on his shoulders, his cock hard again. Finally he pushed me back in beneath the water. Turning me to the wall he slid his cock back in.

He said I was a little slut for being so wet but he loved me for it. He worked his cock into my pussy, a ridge in the shower wall rubbing my clit, his hands holding my own to the wall. He kissed and bit at my neck until he came again, spilling his seed once more against the entrance to my womb.

He tenderly washed me and tucked me into his bed, letting me wear one of his t-shirts but no panties. He woke me once in the night for sex, and I came with relish around his cock, this time actually squirting juices, soaking the bed. He chuckled and patted my clit, saying "Good girl" before going back to bed.

In the morning I took another shower as he slept and left. He had work and I had stayed out far longer than I should. Alone at my sister's once more, I masturbated until I fell asleep again, still burning with the need for his cock to fill me. For him to use my body, though that was to be our only night.