Just One of the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknown to me at the time, Jenny had left me with a parting gift. Not the usual type of gift that comes wrapped as to be expected, rather her gift was in the form of words. Not even words to me, but to the other girls where I worked. It was the week after she had left, and as usual a few of the staff and I were having some drinks, but this time the girls invited their boyfriends to join us. There were 6 of us in total. Veronica and her guy, Susan and her new boyfriend, myself and Sally, the apprentice cook, who had started a few weeks before.

As the time passed the subject turned to sex and before long Veronica was running her hand up her guy's leg and rubbing his cock and not caring who saw her. As the talking slowed and the free 'perv' increased, soon Susan was doing the same with her boyfriend. That left Sally and me to sit and watch. Soon the show was getting the better of her and she suggested that we play a game of pool and let the lovers have some privacy. It was a good idea and we went to the next room to have a game. As I went to break I joked and asked her what were the stakes for the game.

"The loser has to be on top," was her reply.

I was sure that she was joking but it played on my mind and I did not play very well at all, I lost. I went to the bar to get us both a drink and I heard her call out and ask me 'how many holes are there on a pool table'. I laughed and said she must be dumb if she could not count up to 6, but when I turned around I saw her laying back on the pool table, her cooks pants and panties were on the floor, and her legs were wide open. There were now 7 holes on the table.

"Come on, you lost. You have to be on top," she ordered.

"What do you mean," I asked, before adding, "I'm a married man girl, I can't fuck you, I thought we were just joking."

This was when I found out what Jenny's parting gift for me was. Sally told me how Jenny had revealed all about us and had told her that I was a "player" and also that my cock was big and enjoyable. I was stunned and embarrassed. "Did all the girls know of this?" I asked, and she just laughed and said.

"Well, Jenny told me quietly so I don't know, but you will soon find out which ones do and which ones don't know over the next few weeks I guess!"

As I was feeling horny after seeing the others and their guys, as well we were alone and no one would ever know, I decided I may as well take care of my throbbing cock and give Sally a quick fuck. Sally was a little on the plump side, but not too much, but she certainly did not have a plump cunt, she was very tight. After enjoying the feeling of my cock going in and out for about 5 minutes, I unleashed my sperm into her depths before getting my pants back up and making sure there were no tell tale signs left of the felt. Once we were both presentable we returned to the other room and rejoined the rest who were back to normal and just talking and drinking.

The following week Veronica and I were invited to a party near her place. As I did not have my car this night, Veronica drove us to her place and we then walked to the party. About three hours later, and way too much to drink, we staggered back to her place where we had another drink. I was going to ring a taxi and go home but she said I may as well stay the night, as my wife knew we could both be trusted. She was right, I had stayed here many times before when we were both too drunk, so why should tonight be any different.

My head was beginning to feel light so I said I would try and sleep and she agreed that she to needed sleep. She went to the bathroom and changed into her sleepwear, and I proceeded to strip down to my jocks as I usually did when I stayed the night. I was sound asleep before she returned to the bedroom.

A few hours later I was deep in slumber land and having a dream about Jenny and Sally. I was so aroused and horny with this dream that I had not realized that it was not a dream about me having my cock sucked, it was in fact Veronica sucking on my cock. By the time I was ready to cum I became aware of what was happening. I opened my eyes and looked down to see her mouth going up and down on my shaft. I asked her what she thought she was doing, she knew I was married; she was a friend of my wife, my wife who trusted her so much.

"Why should I miss out on all the fun?" she asked. "You have fucked Jenny as well as Sally, so why not me also?"

Damn, Veronica knew about me as well. How far was this known around the club I worked in, I wondered. I was almost in shock thinking about this when Veronica slid up and pushed her pussy to my mouth. It sure was nice and my brain lost control once more and my cock did all the thinking. Soon I had rolled her over and onto "all fours" where I entered her from behind and pounded away with all my might. Veronica may have been older than me, but she sure had great muscle control. Her lips kept taking hold of my cock every time I tried to withdraw. She did not take long before she had me spewing my love juice deep into her hot and hungry pussy. We rolled over and just cuddled each other for maybe 5 minutes before she spoke.

"Remember what I once said to you? "Once a girl offers herself to a married man, his cock takes control and he goes for it, no matter how much he loves his wife," she said.

She was right of course, I had never meant for this to happen, but it had. My cock was going to get me into big trouble for sure. How long could all of this be kept a secret from my wife? My days were numbered and I knew it. No longer was it a matter of "IF" she finds out, but "WHEN" she does. Over the next 2 months I was serviced by 3 more of the female staff, as well as 4 customers that all had known Jenny, and she had told them to "see" me if they ever needed a good service.

There were a few times when I came close to being caught out by my wife. One night I came home and did not know that there was lipstick on my collar. It was difficult, but I managed to pass it off as a customer who I danced with, but that she was drunk and I made sure nothing happened. Another time she questioned me about the scratch marks on my back, but that was quickly explained as an accident where I slipped from the loading dock while unloading a truck. Things were getting hairy for me. I started to ask the girls at work for help and suggestions at work, but they just laughed and said I would need to be more careful in future.

A few months later it was my wife's 30th birthday and I had invited a few of the staff to come around and have a few drinks with her. On the night, we started at around 6pm and the girls had all given her some small gifts which were a little on the personal side as far as I was concerned. Susan had given her a pair of crutchless knickers, Sally gave her a porno bi movie, but Veronicas' present sent shock waves through me. She gave her a vibrator, the kind that has the realistic looking rubber cock, as well as a smaller one to enter her arse at the same time. I did not know what my wife would think or say.

By 9pm my wife was getting very drunk, and the drunker she got, the more the girls gave her to drink and they would laugh and give each other funny little grins. I did not know what was going on, but I knew they had something planned. I was becoming very scared that they were going to divulge my so-called secret life. I imagined that tonight was to be my last night as a married man.

Nothing more was said for the time being, but around 10:30 there was a knock on the door. I was about to see who it was when Veronica said she would get it. When she returned there was a young, well-built guy with her, whom I did not know. Before I could ask him who he was, he looked at the girls and asked.

"Which one of you lovely ladies is Mary?"

My wife had a glazed look on her face as she said it was she, and then she asked him who he was.

"Well Mary, I am your birthday present!" he said.

My jaw dropped when he said this, not knowing what was going on.

"Yes Mary, your lovely husband had asked us what he should get you, and we all joked that he should get you a young stud, but we did not think he would take us this seriously," Veronica stated.

With that said, she turned on a CD player that I had not noticed he had when he came in, and he began dancing around her. I realized than that he was a male stripper. Well at least this was OK as nothing would happen, and maybe she would think it was all just a bit of a stir. As he danced around her he began taking his things off. First his shoes and socks, then he slowly undid his shirt and removed it, twirling it around his head before throwing it across the room.

Next he pulled down his zipper before ripping his trousers from his body, they were specially made with Velcro on the sides and crutch so they removed in one quick tug. These also joined his shirt. He was now parading around her face with a very noticeable bulge in his jocks. Her eyes widened each time his bulge was presented to her face and I saw her run her tongue over her lips each time he passed.

After a few minutes of this he turned so his back was to her and he bent right down as he slid his jocks off, to reveal the tiniest of G-Strings. Mary's' eyes bulged out even further as she saw his naked arse as well as the sides of his balls dangling from below. She lent forward and planted a wet kiss right on the crack of his butt. She lingered there for a moment and I did not know what to say or do. He quickly jumped up and told her she was a naughty girl and needed to be punished for her actions.

For her punishment, instead of exposing his now rising cock to her, he went to each of the other girls and presented his cock to their mouths so that they could get a closer look, or suck it if they wished. But he made a point of keeping his back to her so she could not see it. She was moaning in agony and had tried to move to where she could see it, but each time he covered it once more and moved to the next girl. Each girl saying how great his cock tasted, and that she was missing out.

By now she was almost begging him to let her see it and to touch it, she was like a little child let loose in a candy store. She wanted her "all-day sucker" to put in her mouth. He slowly relented and took himself closer to her, but he did not take his cock out. He pushed his groin into her face and she went wild, but each time she tried to pull his G-String down, he pulled away from her. She was getting very hot and excited, and soon I noticed that she had her hand under her skirt and she was masturbating herself, and not even aware that she was doing so in front of not only me, but my staff as well. Meanwhile I was both excited and stunned at what was happening.

The stripper soon saw what she was doing to herself and suggested that if she wanted to see his cock, she would have to take all her clothes off as well. She jumped at first and realized what she had been doing, but a few moments after pulling her hand away from her cunt, the girls all let out a cheer and egged her on to let loose and enjoy herself, as this was her special day. Slowly she got her nerve and pulled her panties off, but seemed reluctant to take any more off. Her hand went back to her pussy and started probing her slit once more. The stripper again said that she had to take it all off or else he would not go any further, but as encouragement he quickly flashed his cock for a few seconds in her face.

She tried to take it into her mouth without even considering what she was doing, but he pulled back again once more. She gave in and began to take all her clothing off, but as she was undoing her bra she looked directly at him and said if she was going to show all of herself, as well as masturbate, then the rest of the girls and I must also do the same.

Now the girls and I had seen each other naked, and had fucked, but never at the same time had more than two of us been undressed at once. I was sure that they would baulk at this and I was not really prepared to get naked like this and let my wife see how excited I was by all of this. As I looked around to see what they would say, Veronica had already taken her top off and was undoing her bra and the others were doing the same. By the time they were naked they were all starting on me to take mine off, and my wife was the loudest of the lot of them. I had no choice.

Once I also was naked the stripper moved forward to Mary and told her she could remove his G-String, but only with her mouth. She was too far-gone now to care, her mouth dove forward and she had her teeth on the string and was lowering it very quickly. Once she had it down to his knees her head moved back up and she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking like her life depended on it, all the time inserting two fingers deep into her now dripping pussy.

I did not know what to think, what the girls had started as a practical joke was now getting out of hand, or should I say into mouth? The sight was both worrying and exciting me. I was watching my wife devour this young studs cock, and I knew if left unchecked she would soon be trying to fuck him. I did not know how to avoid this situation, knowing that tomorrow she would be totally ashamed of herself and not able to show her face in front of my staff. As I tried to think of a way to stop this madness I heard Susan call out and ask Mary if she could "help" me with my not so little erection that seemed to bothering me. Mary briefly pulled her mouth away and looked across to see my cock standing to attention.

"Be my guest, as long as I can fuck this young guy, I don't care what you girls do!" she said.

With that said Susan was between my legs and taking my cock deep into her mouth. Next Veronica joined her and was kissing my nipples as well as taking the remaining exposed part of my cock where she began pumping it into Susan's mouth. Losing all control and self consciousness I settled back to enjoy what was happening to me and after a few minutes I turned to see what Sally was doing, but she was not in her chair still. I turned to see how Mary was going, and sure enough, she was still sucking madly on the strippers cock, but, Sally was on the floor between her legs and her face was buried deep into her pussy.

The sight of my wife sucking on another guys cock while she had her cunt eaten out by another woman was too much, I exploded deep into Susan throat without giving her any warning. Spurt after spurt was shooting into her before Veronica pushed Susan out of the way and took the last few drops for herself. I collapsed into the chair and tried to get my breathing and mind straight.

As soon as I felt composed I looked across and Mary was on the floor on all fours and had the guy's huge cock sliding into her cunt, he was pumping her furiously. My cock began to feel life returning but then I realized that Sally was sitting on the chair and Mary was now licking her out. Damn, I never in my wildest dream would have imagined that she would touch another woman's cunt, let alone fuck another guy while there were so many watching, me included. This was getting too hot; my cock was now standing again and begging for attention.

Susan suggested that we all join the others on the lounge, and not realizing how we could all fit, I tried to think of what she meant. She instructed the guy to stop for a moment, where she then told the girls to all assume the same position as Mary, on the floor on all fours. I now understood what she had meant, she wanted us two guys to fuck them all one at a time. I entered Veronica and he entered Sally where we pumped in and out for a few minutes. Then we were told to change, so I entered Mary and he did likewise with Susan and once more we pumped away. I lent over and whispered into Mary's' ear that I loved her and hoped she was enjoying her present. She just "cooed" and moaned and told me to fuck her harder.

The stripper soon blew his load into Susan, but being a much younger guy, his cock seemed to stay hard and he was soon entering into Veronicas' cunt. This continued for some time, us guys taking turns to fuck all four of these naked beauties. I had not been able to fuck like this for so many year, it was amazing that even after I had come in Susan's mouth and recovered, I also shot deep inside of Mary and was still able to get it back up hard with a little help from the girls, and continue for another hour to pleasure the girls and myself. It was a night to remember.

When I finally came for the third time, inside Sally, I collapsed to the floor and closed my eyes for a few moments. I could hear the girls and Mary still moaning and demanding to be fucked and licked harder and harder, when all of a sudden I opened my eyes and saw that the stripper was also laid out beside me, exhausted. I rolled over to see the most wondrous of sights, Mary and the girls were laying in a Daisy chain formation and licking each other out as well as rubbing tits or pussy or whatever their hands could locate. My cock began to spring back into action once more.

Not knowing which one of them to fuck first, I moved closer and asked who wanted my cock, but before any of them could answer I felt a pair of lips engulf my shaft. I blinked a few times and recounted the girls. Yes, all four were still there and busy pleasing each other. I looked down and saw the strippers head bobbing up and down on my swollen cock. I let out a sudden coughing sound and all at the same time the girls stopped and looked around to see what was wrong with me.

"FUCK! That is so hot!" Mary exclaimed. "Woo hoo! Keep going you guys!" the other girls added.

I could not believe it, until yesterday I had just been a guy who was scared of being caught by his wife for cheating. Not cheating with just one other, but many, and tonight I am not just fucking 3 of the girls I had been cheating with, but my wife was involved as well. And now, I was getting my cock sucked by another guy in front of all of them, and they were loving every minute of it. What more could a guy ever want.

When we all finally collapsed Veronica was the first one to speak.

"Well, you no longer have to worry about Mary finding out that you were fucking us all, do you?" She said, before adding; "I hope you have enjoyed your birthday present Mary?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Mary replied. "And as for my cheating husband, if he ever cheats on me again and does not include me, I will divorce him!"

The girls all laughed and I slowly joined in with them as I realized the girls had set this all up so as to get me off the hook, as well as to bring Mary into the picture so she could have fun as well. I was one very lucky guy. All I could think of to make this a perfect night would be to have Jenny here to join us all.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Pass the Lady They go to party and end up in a very adult game.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories