Just One of the Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

Feeling Sandy's body tense in a familiar harbinger of orgasmic fury, Terry buried her face between her lover's thighs and pressed her open hands hard against her ass cheeks. Brief seconds later, Sandy exploded both within and without.

The scream that Sandy let out as the rapture overtook her split the night and could be heard in the woods beyond the mouth of the cave. It was one of the reasons she loved coming up with a guy. Screwing in the back of a car down by the lake was no place you could let loose. Her body shook for an eternity as she took in every aspect of her bliss.

Sandy's body quaked with two final spasms until it could give no more. It had been a most delightful experience and she immediately knew it would be a new benchmark that she would measure all future encounters against.

Terry was still at her feet, her head resting against Sandy's now cum saturated pussy. A significant amount of which was smeared against the cheeks of the prostrated girl. She ran her tongue against that moist mound one last time, a broad smile on her face.

Dropping down alongside Terry, Sandy gave her a long penetrating kiss. The taste of her own climax filled her mouth, sending a renewed surge of satisfaction within her. Experimenting with her tongue, she again explored the wetness of Terry's mouth.

"Nice?" she simply asked Terry.

"Nice," Terry replied, still beaming.

The two girls just sat there by the fire, the reflections of the flames illuminating Sandy's naked form.

"I think it's time you turned back into a girl," Sandy said, breaking the stillness.

For a moment, Terry looked confused. Then she felt Sandy undo the buttons of the black and white plaid shirt she was wearing and slide her hand inside. An act that brought the brightest of smiles to Terry's face.

In less time that it took to think about it, Sandy had helped Terry out of both the old army fatigue jacket she was wearing and the flannel shirt beneath it. All that was left was the T-shirt and the ace bandage she wore beneath it to conceal her rounded mounds.

"Oh, this simply won't do," Sandy said as she began to unravel the bandage.

Sandy leaned over and kissed each of Terry's small breasts, giving both of them a quick, playful lick. Enthusiastically, Sandy orally caressed each breast in turn, running her tongue in spirals around each nipple. Again and again she stopped to kiss the pinkness of each, sucking and gently nibbling at it for endless moments.

"Oh yes." Terry gasped as she enjoyed the feel of Sandy's mouth on her breasts. "You do that so well." she added.

She truly meant it. As much as Kevin wanted to play with her firm round globes, he was always in a rush. Unfortunately, Kevin, as with many young men, equaled aggression with passion.

There was a certain aggression in Sandy's approach to lovemaking as well, but it was tempered by a gentle softness as well. Even as she kissed Terry's breasts, her nimble fingers undid the belt buckle of her black jeans. A gentle tug opened the pants and down Terry's legs they went.

The crisp white pair of fruit of the loops followed and Terry's carefully trimmed bush was exposed to the night air. Sandy ran her fingers across the short hairs for a moment and liked the feel of it. She'd have to consider cutting her own thick fur.

"Lay back," she said as she eased Terry down on the blanket they had laid out earlier to sit on. The pile of discarded clothing served as a nice pillow.

Sandy really didn't have that much experience in lesbian lovemaking, having had a total of three encounters prior to this, but she had a good idea what another girl liked. She ran her hand up and down Terry's now nude body, taking pleasure is the warm softness of it.

Terry had, she noted, a beautiful body. Slender and athletic, the girl was at the same time feminine and rounded in all the right places. Her breasts were much smaller than Sandy's but round and full. They didn't need to be large to be incredibly beautiful. As it was, Sandy was amazed that anyone could've taken her as a boy. Then she reminded herself that she was one of those who had.

One hand brushed against her bright pink nipples, now hard to the touch, while the other traced a line along the opening of her pussy, finding the same hardness in her clit.

Carefully she spread out Terry's legs to give her full access to her prize. Gracefully she stroked the soft thighs, feeling the excited heat of the flesh. Her thumb slid between the folds of Terry's pussy, sending a sharp erotic spark through her body.

"Does that feel good?" she asked in a low, voice.

"Y...y...yes," Terry purred.

Sandy continued to run up and down, replacing her thumb with three of her fingers, sliding them deep inside of her. Faster and faster, in and out her fingers moved, causing the prone girl to slowly writhe in delight.

"Oh yes, faster ... faster," Terry moaned. "Fuck me with your fingers."

"I have something better in mind," Sandy laughed a she withdrew her fingers.

She paused for a moment and ran her loving tongue along the length of her fingers, savoring the ambrosia that covered them. It was just an appetizer for what was to come.

If Sandy's fingers had been the spark, the tongue that replaced them was like a blowtorch. Harder and faster it worked its way into every inch of Terry's cunt. Her grip on Terry's legs tightened as her head wagged from side to side, drawing herself deeper into her new love.

Earlier Sandy has noted how much she loved having another woman lick her pussy. That delight paled to nothing against the one she felt when it was her tongue buried in another woman. It was like the feeling of erotic control she got when she sucked a cock - only magnified a dozen fold.

Finally the pressure against her clit was too much to bear as Terry's body launched into an orgasmic seizure. Every extremity shook of it's own accord as her heart raced and breaths came in short measured gasps. Coherent speech was now impossible as all she could manage were grunts of satisfaction.

Through it all, Sandy kept her face pressed tight against Terry's exploding pussy. Her very enthusiastic mouth and even more eager tongue filling with the nectar of the goddess.

By the time it was all over and Sandy rolled out from between Terry's legs, her cheeks were covered with the sticky residue of her efforts. She pulled herself up alongside Terry and kissed her deeply, their darting tongues again intertwining. Each could taste the climax of the other on her lips, a sensation that would stay with them for a long, long time.

"So now you know what it's like to be one of the guys." Sandy laughed as she broke the kiss.

"Yeah, that me." Terry grinned. "Just one of the guys!" she added as she hugged Sandy again.

The comforting fire beside then would be long cold before they broke that embrace.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers
12