Just One of the Guys Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian tries to set boundaries, Rachel tries to respect them.
11.6k words
4.59
188k
291

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning before Rachel. I watched her peaceful face slumber a moment before lifting the sheet and staring down at her naked front. When she was on her back, her natural breasts sank back into her chest somewhat, but still stuck out significantly from the side and front. Her nipples, relaxed and soft for the first time since I picked her up yesterday, rose and fell with her breaths. Beyond, her soft tummy led to her pubic hair, the same dark brown as the rest of her hair. She kept a furry V between her legs, though she waxed her bikini line and kept the hair short cropped. I loved it.

"Good morning," she cooed. I looked up to see her watching me check her out. "Hope you got a good look."

"Just trying to see what all my friends saw yesterday," I said.

"Oh hush," she groaned, rolling over into me. Neither of us had gotten dressed since having sex last night, and her naked body pressing against mine helped wake me up some. We stared at each other a moment before she continued. "I actually have a confession to make."

My heart raced. What could she mean? What else happened while I was napping yesterday? Did something happen in the middle of the night? She sighed and then continued.

"I wanted to tease your friends some yesterday. It went a lot farther than I had planned, but I was going to at least a little," she said. "I grew up always being one of the guys because I knew that if I tease them a little... tease them with my body, I mean... they're always nicer. I wanted your friends to like me, so, well... that's why I wore what I did yesterday."

"The swimsuit?" I asked. She laughed.

"Yes, that too. Well, kinda. I had worn that thin tank top and shorts without underwear because I knew they'd be able to see my boobs and butt wobble around. I figured since I wasn't actually showing anything it'd be no big deal."

"But then you fell in the pool."

She laughed again. "Exactly! Gosh, I was so embarrassed. They could basically see my boobs. And then my shorts fell down. It wasn't how I wanted to meet them, but thankfully they were all gentlemen about it. So I wanted to reel it back a bit, but then remembered that I only packed revealing bathing suits. I knew that one-piece was too small, but it wasn't until I put it on for the first time yesterday that I realized how truly small it had become. And then after the back kept riding up and showing my whole butt and the front kept flying open and showing my whole chest. It was humiliating, I felt like some kind of cheap slut. I didn't want to feel that way, so after a little while, I figured the damage had been done and the only way for me to take control of the situation was to own it. So I stopped acting like I noticed or cared when I was exposed, and that helped me feel a lot better about it all. Plus, the guys were loving it so much, and I was so happy they had accepted me right away, so I didn't want to stop it."

"There's gotta be a line, though," I said.

"You're right. I was thinking the same. I don't want them thinking you brought me here to be everyone's sex toy. They're your best friends and they've already seen my boobs butt and even felt my butt a lot. So I'll be better today," she said. "But I hope I can still be a little flirty. It'll make sure the guys have a good time this week and then we'll all have fun. Plus, then I can tell you about it tonight when we're back in this bed together."

"Just keep it tame. You're still my girlfriend, not theirs," I said.

She said of course and we had sex. It was sweet and tender, which was a welcome difference from the craziness of the previous night. Afterward, we got dressed in our swimsuits because she wanted to spend the day laying out on the beach at the lake.

She wore one of her bikinis this time. This one was a pale blue, matching her eyes. It provided moderate coverage, as much as any bikini really could with her body. The bottom creases of her buttcheeks were still visible, as was the significant expanse of cleavage on top, but at least it held itself in place, unlike her suit yesterday.

We went downstairs to find Kyle making bacon and eggs for everyone while Andrew and Mike played Mario Kart in the living room. Naturally, they paused and gaped at Rachel as she walked through the room in her bikini.

"Oh, my breakfast hero!" Rachel cooed when she saw Kyle cooking, and bounced over to him. She embraced him from behind, pressing her bulging bosom into his back. He blushed and stammered out a good morning. "I didn't know you were such a good provider," she continued, and he just stuttered and coughed in reply. I poured myself a cup of coffee and looked over at them. She had one hand pressed flat against his chest, rubbing one of his nipples through his shirt. Her other hand was on his lower abdomen, caressing the strip of skin below his navel that showed between his T-shirt and swim trunks.

"I'm, uh... I just know how to cook a few basic things," he managed, trying to concentrate on the stove and her caresses at the same time.

"Well, it smells wonderful," she said. Her bottom hand fingered the top edge of his trunks, before dipping its fingertips under the band. I knew she wasn't reaching in far enough to touch his dick, but I was pretty sure she was running her fingers through his pubic hair. His dick grew and pushed against the front of his trunks. He looked up at me, red in the face, and I quickly ducked away. Rachel wanted to be a little flirty, but still behave, and I wanted to give her the chance to prove to me that she could.

When I turned away, I saw that Mike and Andrew had entered and were watching Rachel's ass as she rubbed herself against Kyle. I asked them to help me set the table to distract them, and they did so unwillingly. When we were done, she told us to sit down and she'd serve us. We took our spots at the four chairs surrounding the table and she went to each one of us, dishing bacon and eggs onto each of our plates. When she did, the guy getting served got a wonderful view of her cleavage as she leaned over right in front of his face. Meanwhile, each guy behind her leaned back to enjoy the view of her smooth backside bent over.

When she was done, she returned to the table with a plate of her own, but nowhere to sit. Mike scooted his chair out and patted her on the butt. "Got you a seat right here," he said, smirking. His semi-hard dick pressed against the front of his trunks. The deal was clear: she could sit on his lap, but he'd feel free to rub his boner all over her ass. She stared at his crotch a moment, then looked to Kyle.

"Kyle should get to choose where I sit since he cooked," she said. Blushing, he pushed his chair out a little.

"You could sit on my lap," he said. "I mean, if you want, I don't want to, uh..."

"My gosh, Kyle, you're so sweet," she said, sitting down down sideways on his lap, the bulge in his trunks nestling itself between her lucious cheeks. Her bust sat invitingly right under his chin. "First you cook me breakfast, then you let me sit my fat ass on you while we eat." He tried to mumble something in response, but she started slipping off. "Oh no! Kyle, you'll have to hold onto me to make sure I don't fall off," she said.

He mumbled a sorry and put his arm around her back, resting his hand on the outside of her thigh. "You'll have to hold me better than that!" she exclaimed and grabbed his hand, pulling it over her thigh and resting it against her lower abdomen, right above her swimsuit bottom where she had been stroking him. The message seemed clear to me, she wanted him to return the favor. He wasted no time in stroking the top edge of her bottoms.

We talked as a group about our plans for the day. We all agreed we should spend the day down at the beach since it was the first full day. After a few minutes, I looked back over at Rachel and Kyle. His fingers had slipped under the edge of her bottoms, and it looked like he was caressing the top of her pubic hair like she had him. I looked up at her, raising an eyebrow. She mouthed at me that it was okay.

I kept an eye on them the rest of the meal, making sure he didn't try to go lower and actually finger my girlfriend in front of me. One time I looked over to notice half his hand was inside her suit and moving around her crotch. Rachel must have noticed it at the same time, because as soon as I looked over, she grabbed his wrist and moved out of her suit and laid it to rest on the front of her suit. His hand cupped her pussy, but at least there was a fabric barrier and he wasn't moving it (that I could tell).

When we got up to clean up, I noticed Kyle sneakily sniff the fingers on that hand. Damn, I thought, he must have actually touched her pussy. So much for her plan to keep it under control today. But at least she stopped it right away. I don't know how long he was doing that before I looked over, but I wanted to give Rachel the benefit of the doubt. I knew she had lots of guy friends growing up, so she had to know how to handle them. As we cleaned up, Mike and Andrew joked that they were going to cook the next meals so that Rachel could sit on their thrones.

We headed down the path to the lakefront beach on the property. The beach was small, but isolated from the other properties around the lake. We could see other people enjoying the lake, in boats or out, but they were too far away to really see or hear. For all intents and purposes, we were alone here.

"Thanks for being so welcoming, you guys," Rachel said as she spread out her towel. "I felt bad about intruding on your vacation, but you have really made me feel like just one of the guys."

Kyle and Andrew smiled at her, but before they could respond, Mike butted in. "Well, you're not really one of the guys yet."

"What do you mean?" she asked, suddenly worried.

"We're all topless," he said, pointing at us in only our trunks. "But you're still wearing one."

"Very funny, Mike," I responded sarcastically.

"Guys don't wear bikini tops," he said, shrugging.

"She's not taking off her-" I started.

"So you want me to do this?" she interrupted. She turned her back to them, facing me, and winked. She reached behind her and undid her top, pulling it off and revealing her breasts to me. The guys cheered and she blushed instantly. I gaped at her, unsure how to react. She covered her breasts with one arm and hand and turned back to them, throwing her top at Mike.

"I didn't know you wanted to wear my top so much, Mike," she said. "You shoulda just asked." He balled it up and stuck it in his pocket.

"Why don't you drop your hand?" he said, smirking. "I want to see how your pecs compare to mine."

"That's not happening," I said. "Give her her top back."

"They're just playing around," she said to me, running her free hand through her hair. I noticed that the fingers on her hand cupping her boob were splayed open, displaying her hard nipple to all of us. I coughed and pointed at it, and she laughed, moving to cup a boob in each hand. We got a brief flash of both naked boobs as she adjusted.

"I don't want you just having your boobs out here, though," I said.

"She could do a sand bra," Mike said.

"What's that?" she asked.

"You see it in magazines all the time. Get your tits wet then put sand on 'em. It'll cover your breasts more than adequately, but you can still be one of us guys by not wearing clothing on top," he said.

"Ok!" she said, grinning wide. "I'll go get wet then."

She walked down to the water's edge, dropping her hands after she turned away from us. Mike said he'd help and followed her down. The other two guys mumbled something about testing out the water and followed close behind. I watched as the three of them followed a few steps behind her, watching her ass as she swung it back and forth seductively on her walk down to the surf.

When she was a few steps away from it, Mike broke into a run and grabbed her from behind. His arms wrapped tightly around her front, she shrieked as he hoisted her up and carried her into the water, dunking both of them. I stood up, ready to intervene (he was certainly using this moment to cop a feel), when she resurfaced, laughing. She stayed crouched, her naked breasts below the water, as she pushed her wet hair out of her face and playfully punched him on the shoulder. They were joking and laughing about something, but I was too far away to hear what they were saying.

She stood up and waded back out of the water, her hands gripping her boobs again. The guys followed her back to dry sand, admiring the no doubt amazing view of her wet suit bottoms clinging to her butt. She turned around and said something to them, and they responded. Then, she dropped her hands, revealing her boobs to them in the bright sunlight. It only lasted a moment, though, because then she dropped to the ground and pressed her chest into the sand.

She stood back up, and it was clear the plan had worked. At least somewhat. Her entire front was covered in a thin layer of sand. Her breasts were still hanging loose and bulging obscenely out from her body and I was pretty sure I could see her nipples through the sand, even from where I was sitting. The guys said something and pointed to her stomach, and she brushed the sand off of there, her boobs bouncing around enticingly as she did. Then she bent over in front of them to brush off her legs, her boobs falling away from her body and swaying and jiggling.

She stood back up and struck a pose, sand covering her boobs and nowhere else. Mike said something, then bent down and picked up a couple handfuls of sand. He walked up to her and pressed the sand into her gorgeous tits. She gaped down at him, watching his big hands grasp and grope her tits, a smile on her face. This was too far, I thought. Teasing them a little was one thing, but letting them grope her was too much.

"Hey!" I shouted, standing up. Rachel looked at me, then pushed Mike's hands away from her chest. I fumed. We just talked about this this morning and now she's crossing the line already. She walked up the beach, returning to me, as the guys turned around and went back into the water.

"What the hell was that?" I asked when she got back to the towels.

"Sorry, that wasn't what it looked like," she said, looking guilty.

"Really?" I asked. "It looked like Mike groped your chest while you stood there and giggled at him."

"He was just trying to help," she said. "Don't be mad at him. He saw that the sand was too thin to actually cover my nipples and so was putting more on the girls. He was doing what you wanted."

I looked down at her chest. She was right, the sand now mostly obscured her nipples. She still looked outrageously sexy, standing there in only bikini bottoms and some sand caked onto her plump breasts, but she was indeed pretty much covered.

"I'm sorry," I said. "He could have told you to do it yourself."

"I know," she said. "I was glad you stepped in. Any more of him groping the girls and I would have gotten much hornier than I should be around them." It's true, her nipples are very sensitive and can get her going in a blink. "But can you blame him for wanting to cop a feel?" she asked. I knew I couldn't, but I didn't know why she was defending him. "Anyway, I want to lay out," she continued, fishing some lotion out of her bag. "You want to cover my back before the guys get back here and want to do it themselves?"

I did, glad she was saving me of that. She laid down on her stomach and I rubbed the lotion into her back, from her neck to her feet. She looked incredibly sexy laying like that. She folded her arms in front of her to rest her head on, so her breasts bulged out from her sides. Her tasty booty rose away from her smooth back and thighs, delectably cupped by her bikini bottom. I realized that she was still way out of my league. If she wanted to show off for my friends a little, that was fine. She was still mine, and that made me the luckiest guy in the world.

The guys returned and checked out her naked back as they dried off. After they settled in and lay down, she rolled over. About half the sand that formed her 'top' stayed on the towel, and we could kinda see her nipples again. She reached for the suntan lotion and started applying it on her arms and legs. Her breasts jostled around deliciously as she rubbed the lotion in. I felt like she was shaking them more than she had to, but I decided not to say anything.

She began lotioning her stomach and we all watched her, silent and entranced. Her hands knocked the undersides of her boobs as she did, making them jostle more and knocking the sand off the bottom. She then skipped her boobs and did her upper chest and face. When she finished, she looked down at her free-hanging heavy breasts, screwed up her face like she was thinking, then looked at me.

"So much sand has fallen off the gals," she said, cupping them for emphasis. The guys strained to watch. "I need to lotion them up, but I don't want to go get wet again to do it. I think I have to brush the sand off, rub the lotion in and then cover them back up."

"Makes sense," I replied.

"The guys will be able to get a good look at my naked tits, though, as I rub the lotion into them, and I don't want you to get mad," she said.

I sighed. I didn't want them seeing her tits again, especially as they watched her lube and massage them. But at this point, they had each seen them a few times, and she promised to cover them again as soon as she was done. "Go ahead," I said.

"So you agree, then," she said, as she started brushing the sand off her breasts, causing them to bounce and wobble once more as they came further and further in view. "You agree that sometimes your friends might get a look at me from time to time when necessary. But it's not a big deal because we're all adults and sometimes adults see each other naked."

She finished brushing the sand off and picked up the bottle again, squirting a big glob of lotion into her hand as the four of us stared at her now naked tits. Her nipples were shriveled tight and hard, even though the late morning sun was making us all sweat. She rubbed her hand together, causing her naked tits to bounce.

I opened my mouth to respond, to say how the rules were different because we were in a relationship, but the words didn't come because at that moment, she slapped her lotion-filled hands onto her breasts and began rubbing it in. It was the hottest thing I'd seen in my life to that point, and I was speechless. The four of us watching as she massaged and rubbed her succulent breasts.

"Oh no," she said, looking down at them. "I used too much lotion." Indeed she had. Her boobs were still pasty white with lotion. "I can never get it to come off," she said, grabbing each boob where it connected to her chest, and squeezing down the whole length, finishing by twisting each nipple in a supposed attempt to get the excess lotion off.

"Sorry," she said, still looking at me, acting oblivious of the other three men gawking at her from her other side. "Looks like I'll just have to rub it in." And she did. We all sat watching as she massaged her breasts for several more minutes.

"Ta-da!" she said, lifting her hands away from her breasts, the lotion finally rubbed in. They glistened in the hot sun. "Time for the new sand bra!"

She rolled off her towel and hovered above the sand in the pushup position, her glistening tits hanging down underneath her. She lowered herself slightly until her hard nipples touched the hot sand. She lifted back up and rolled onto her towel, reclining on her back. Sand lightly dusted her nipples, but nowhere else on her expansive chest.

"I didn't want any tanlines after all that," she said to me and settled back, covering her eyes with her arm and leaving us free reign to gape at her almost completely exposed bust. Realizing the show was over, the guys lay back down, though they all kept their eyes on her. I wasn't thrilled at how she was essentially topless, but I was glad that she had actually come to a stop, so I laid back too.