Just One of the Guys Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike gets bolder and Brian starts losing control.
6.4k words
4.54
174.5k
232

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning's hangovers were brutal for all of us. Rachel got up twice in the early morning to go puke. She said the first time she found Andrew passed out on the bathroom floor, completely naked, though he apparently made it back to bed by the other time she went. While lying awake before the sun came up, I heard Kyle rumble down the hall and hurl mightily as well. I didn't hear Mike, but he was staying in the master suite, so was probably soiling his own toilet.

I eventually got a few hours of uninterrupted sleep and woke up to Rachel holding her forehead and moaning.

"You feeling okay?" I croaked out.

"No," she said. "Remind me to never drink again."

"Same," I said. It was what we told each other every time we woke up hungover. It never worked.

"Things got out of hand last night," she said. "I'm really sorry, babe. I don't remember everything that happened, but found some dried cum in my hair earlier and that made me realize that, y'know...THAT did happen."

She turned her head to look at me. Her lip quivered like she was about to cry. The 'that' she was referring to was of course two of my best buddies depositing their loads on her naked body while she supposedly tested how hard their dicks were. I can't stand seeing her upset, so I said, "It's okay, babe," before it really registered in my head.

"You say that, but it's not okay," she said. "I know I tried to act like it was all innocent, but the truth is... well, you don't know how difficult it is to be a woman surrounded by three horny naked guys treating her like some kind of goddess. I know part of me was just goofing off and having some relatively harmless fun, but I know part of me was trying to push it to see how far it could all go without, y'know..." She trailed off.

"Crossing a line?" I said. She nodded.

"And I feel like what happened in the hot tub last night was crossing a line," she said. Then her face screwed up, and before I knew what was happening, she was letting loose big sobs against my chest. I felt awful. I had lied wake most of the night, thinking about my friend's cocks erupting onto her wet, naked breasts (and face, I reminded myself), but I couldn't stay mad at her when she was upset.

"Maybe just tone it back today," I said. "They now know you're a cool chick that likes to have fun. You don't have to keep taking off your clothes to convince them."

She laughed through her sobs, which was a little gross and a little adorable.

"You must think I'm the biggest slut," she said.

"No, you're not," I said. "My friends just seem to be really good at getting you naked."

"Yeah, that's what I'm worried about," she said. "Before I met you, all it took was a little alcohol and my slutty side would come out. I was hoping Slutty Rachel was gone now that I'm taken, but turns out she's still there I guess." She started crying again.

"It'll be okay," I said, rubbing her back. "Maybe let's just avoid drinking today and stay a little more dressed."

"You're right," she said, wiping her eyes. "Let me make this all up to you. Today is about you and what you want, ok? What do you want?"

"Right now, just an Advil and a pile of greasy food," I said. She laughed.

"Oh my God, that'd be heaven right now," she said, then smiled. "I got it, you go shower and freshen up, I'll go downstairs and make us breakfast."

That sounded like a plan, so I told her so and headed to the bathroom. The shower really did feel good, and I threw on shorts and a Tshirt and headed down stairs feeling almost like a real live human. I smelled coffee and bacon as I headed toward the kitchen, and my spirits were ready to soar, but then I heard Rachel's hushed voice coming from kitchen. I stopped dead in my tracks and listened.

"He's out of the shower and will be down here any minute," I heard Rachel say. "So go sit down." I thought about intervening, but then let her have a chance to defend herself.

"No, this is bullshit," I heard Mike say. I peeked around the corner to see him standing over Rachel by the stove. They both wore shorts and tank tops. "You give Kyle and Andrew handjobs last night, and now you act like you're some kind of nun?"

"Those weren't handjobs," she protested.

"I've got an idea," he said. "Give me your bra and your shorts right now or I'll tell Brian how you couldn't stop staring at my dick all night."

"I wasn't staring at your dick all night," she said.

"Like hell you weren't," he said. "I guess if you had no trouble not staring at my dick, then you won't have to look at it when I pull it out now."

With that, he pulled down the front of his shorts and his massive dong fell out. It hung in front of him, semi-erect, as Rachel defiantly stared at his eyes. Then she bit her lip, struggling, then looked down at his huge cock. He laughed triumphantly.

"Oh don't be so proud of yourself," she said. "I've just never seen one like that before." She continued staring at his dick, flicking her eyes occasionally up to meet his.

"No one has," he said. "Now give me your bra and shorts before I ask for more."

She sighed and reached up under her tank top, unsnapping her bra. She pulled the straps off her shoulders then pulled the bra out from under her tank top. She set it on the counter next to Mike, then hooked her thumbs in her shorts and pushed them off her hips, letting them fall to the ground. I was happy to see she was wearing panties, though high-cut lacy boyshorts left the bottom half of her supple cheeks exposed. It was better than nothing, I thought, and she wasn't planning on exposing them in front of the guys.

She tossed her shorts on top of her bra. Mike scooped them up and set them in the middle of the table.

"What are you doing?" she asked, redfaced. "Don't leave them there!" As she turned around, I found out the boyshorts were just as lacy in front and you could make out her bush pretty clearly. Mike just shrugged and poured himself a cup of coffee.

At that moment, I heard Kyle coming down the stairs behind me, and I realized I couldn't keep standing there without being caught watching this whole exchange. So I rounded the corner and entered the kitchen.

"Morning, babe," Rachel said to me, clearly flushed. Her hard, puffy nipples pressed against her thin tanktop that molded itself around the contours of her large, unsupported breasts. "I was just telling Mike I was getting really warm cooking, so I took a couple things off."

"No worries," I said, walking up to her and giving her a kiss. I didn't want to embarrass her by letting on I knew what happened. Her excuse that it was too hot while her nipples were hard as diamonds would have never held water anyway. I was just glad she was able to stop him on her own, because it meant I had to be less worried about her being alone with him now.

"I'm really sorry, babe," she whispered to me. "I didn't want to take those off, but Mike made me. Don't be mad at him, I'll explain it all to you later, ok?"

"Seriously, I trust you," I whispered back. "Don't worry." I kissed her again and squeezed her half-naked buttcheek. She smiled and mouthed a thank you at me, then turned back to cooking.

Breakfast was uneventful. Mike and Kyle spent the whole meal watching Rachel's tits sway and her butt jiggle with every movement, but otherwise kept their comments to themselves. Neither of them mentioned Rachel's bra and shorts that sat in the middle of the table. Andrew was nowhere to be seen, but Kyle assured us that he was okay, just still sleeping in their shared room after a late night of barfing.

"What should we do today?" Kyle asked as we finished up.

"Sun's supposed to be out, we could go back to the beach to work on our tans more," Mike offered, staring at Rachel's chest.

"Only if Brian wants to," Rachel said. "He's missed a lot of the fun so far this week, so I want to make today all about him."

Mike glared at me. I want to think I'm not a petty person, but my heart swelled with pride knowing he was pissed to not get another look at my girlfriend's tits today.

"I'm too hungover for the beach," I said. "I want to stay in the A/C today. Preferably lying down."

"But today's your special day," Rachel said. "We can do something like that, but I want to make sure it's something special for you."

"I've got an idea," Mike said, smirking. I didn't like where this is going. "But it's a secret."

He wiped his face and stood up. "Trust me," he said. "I just need to borrow Rachel for a little bit. But trust me, you'll like this."

"In your dreams, Mike," I said. "Why don't you just go jerk off yourself?"

"Ok, I'm not gonna get mad about what you just implied and throw you out of my family's house," Mike said. "I'm not gonna try to fuck your girlfriend or anything like that. I think we all know things got out of hand last night and I feel bad that you've been passed out for most of the fun stuff. If I make any sort of pass on your girlfriend, I promise to leave and let the rest of you enjoy my parents' place for the rest of the week without me, ok? Just give me a chance to make this all up to you."

I frowned. Apologies and "feeling bad" weren't Mike at all. He was up to something, though I didn't know what.

"What's involved with this plan?" Rachel asked.

"Just give me five minutes, then join me in the master bedroom," Mike said. "Brian, you go back to your room, and she'll come join you in a little bit. Then you two lovebirds can do whatever it is you like to do, ok?"

Rachel and I looked at each other. She shrugged. Sighing, I shrugged too.

"Great," Mike said, walking to the stairs. "You're not going to regret this."

"I feel like, I umm..." Kyle stuttered, looking between the two of us, unsure of what to say. Then he muttered something about checking on Andrew and scurried away.

"What do you think it could be?" Rachel asked once he was gone.

"I don't know," I said truthfully.

"I don't want to worry you more," she said. "But before you came down earlier, it was Mike who made me take off-"

I waved my hand, cutting her off. "I know," I said. "I was watching from around the corner. I was going to step in if it got out of hand, but I was proud of how you defended yourself."

"Really?" she said, her initial embarrassment turning into pride. "Thanks, babe. I was so worried what you'd think after we just had that talk about not doing that sort of thing anymore."

"It's really fine," I said. "But after he was hounding you for a handjob and then coerced you into partially stripping, I'm not thrilled about sending you to his bedroom, no matter what he promises." She thought for a moment.

"Why don't you watch and keep an eye on everything?" she said. "Like earlier. You can jump in if anything makes you uncomfortable."

"But how?" I asked. "I don't think it'll be as easy as listening around the corner earlier."

"What about the balcony?" she asked. "You can climb from our balcony to his, then watch through the sliding door. I'll find a reason to unlock it when I get in there, and then you can just slide it open if he gets too pushy." She was right. It wouldn't be that hard to climb over, and then I'll have a clear view of the bed. So I relented. To be honest, I was curious what Mike had in store for her. I didn't have to worry because I got the last say as to what would go.

Mike was waiting for us when we got upstairs. He beckoned Rachel from his doorway. She kissed me and said she'd be right back, then walked into his room. He watched her ass pass by, then shot me a smirk and closed the door behind them. I heard it lock. That lit a fire of anxiety in the pit of my stomach. I'd just sent my half-naked girlfriend to his bedroom.

With barely contained panic, I rushed into our room and out onto our balcony. I hoisted myself onto the bannister and pulled myself onto the master bedroom's balcony. Easy as pie. I heard their voices from a cracked window as soon as I was on the balcony.

"How do you know he'd even like that?" I heard Rachel ask as I peeked through the partially opened blinds across the sliding glass door. She and Mike stood facing each other at the foot of the bed.

"Trust me, every guy would like it," he said. "And you'd love it too. There's nothing like going down on a bald pussy. He won't be able to keep his mouth off you. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I've had you pegged as a girl that loves having a guys head buried between your legs."

So that was it. He wanted to shave her crotch. I knew he didn't have an innocent bone in his body. I thought about whether I should barge in now, or climb back to my room because there was no way Rachel would allow this.

"Are you sure?" she said. "It's just...I kind of promised Brian I wouldn't get naked in front of you guys today. I could just do this myself."

"It can be kind of dangerous if you've never done it before," he said. "And I know this is a little more intimate than you want to be with me when your boyfriend's right down the hall. But I swear he'll understand I'm doing him a favor."

She bit her lip, thinking. She briefly looked at the sliding door. I jumped out of view quickly, not wanting him to to follow her line of sight.

"If you don't want to feel all unbalanced and taken advantage of, I'll get naked too," he said.

"No, that's ok," she said as I looked back through the window. She had hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. "I saw lots of your huge dick yesterday."

He smirked at her as she slowly pushed her panties down. They caught on her plump buttcheeks a moment, then snapped down to around her knees. She covered her naked crotch with her hands and let the panties drop to the floor. I could see Mike's dick push lightly against the front of his shorts. He picked up a towel and laid it out on the edge of the bed behind her. Once he had, he told her to sit, patting her naked butt as he did.

She sat timidly on the towel and leaned back. She leaned back on her hands, removing them from her crotch, though she kept her thighs pressed together tightly. I could see the top of her bush peeking out between her thighs, but nothing else. Mike squirted shaving cream into his hand and picked up a razor.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said, blushing. "I've always been worried guys think my pussy is ugly. I kept my bush to keep it covered still. And now, well... now you want to get rid of that."

"I'm sure it's beautiful," he said.

"You don't understand. You'll think it's ugly and smells really strong and even if you say otherwise, I won't believe you. It's just, well... a complex I've always had."

"Please, Rachel. All pussies are beautiful and smell like heaven. And after I've come to know you so well, I really doubt that yours won't be the most beautiful and most delicious."

She blushed. I could tell his speech really affected her.

"But I'm worried," she continued. "I know we've been goofing around and having fun this week, but..."

"But you don't want your boyfriend's friend to have his face right next to your most private area, touching and prodding."

She nodded.

"Relax," he continued, hooking his thumbs in his shorts. "I'll show you you have nothing to worry about." He pushed and dropped his shorts to the ground. He stood there in front of her completely naked, his huge dick mostly hard and starting to point away from his body. She stared at it as he continued, "I knew years ago that my dick was unlike anyone else's I knew. I was so ashamed for anyone to see it for a long time. But I've seen how you can't stop looking at it and smiling at it like you are now. You've made me feel really special and sexy and I want to do the same for you."

"Oh my god, Mike," she said, wiping a tear from each eye. "You're so right. And I'm glad I could help you realize how fucking sexy you are. Ok, let's do this."

She leaned back and spread her legs. Wide. She exposed every inch of her holiest of holies to my friend, only a thin layer of hair covering the upper half of her vagina. He knelt in front of her, brought his face within an inch of her hot hole and breathed in deeply. Then sighed and shook his head.

"Good lord, Rachel," he said. "You look and smell fucking amazing."

"You're so sweet," she said, giggling and blushing. He pressed his hand, covered with shaving cream, to her naked crotch and started rubbing it in. I thought I heard her moan, but I couldn't be sure. I realized then how hard I was. Painfully hard. The front of my shorts sported a large stain from the copious amounts of precum I'd been leaking out. Fuck, I thought. I really wanted to put a stop to this, but my heart was pounding in my ears as I wondered what would happen next. Would he go down on her? Would he fuck her? I cursed to myself as I realized I had to find out.

"Almost forgot one thing," he said, continuing to rub the cream in small circles around her bush and vagina. His fingers weren't going inside her, but he was getting a good feel of everything else. Her eyes were half-closed, heavy with desire. "You should lose the tank top. Don't want it to get, uhhh, get shaving cream on it."

"You just want to see my tits again!" she said teasingly.

"Guilty as charged," he said, smirking. I was glad she was trying to keep a pretext to their whole encounter, but I didn't like how they were joking with and teasing each other. They seemed more like lovers than people who had just met. "Alright, here we go," he said, finally removing his hand from her naked crotch.

"Wait," she said. She grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head, throwing it to the ground. Her naked tits bounced into view, taking a moment to finish jiggling and settling onto her chest. Her nipples were rock hard, sticking out from the top of her round, juicy tits. "That's to thank you for doing this for me," she said, winking at him.

He smiled back and started shaving her. She watched intently as he carefully ran the razor over her sensitive, engorged lips. Before I knew it, it was over, and my girlfriend was lying there completely naked, bare and spread wide in front of my equally naked friend. He wiped the excess cream off her pussy lips with a towel and she squealed.

"I'm sorry, it's just really sensitive right now," she said, pushing his hands away and feeling her bare naked sex for the first time. "But wow, it feels so..."

"Sexy?" he asked.

"I was gonna say weird," she said, giggling. She removed her hand and grabbed her knees, forcing her thighs even farther apart, spreading her legs as wide as they could go for his appreciative eyes. "But I'm glad you like it."

"I love it," he said. "Now, flip over."

"What?" she said. I was just as shocked. Surely that had to be it.

"You still have some hair here," he said, reaching between her legs and sliding a finger up between her buttcheeks.

"Hey!" she said, scooting back on the bed away from him. "You just touched my butthole!"

"I'll be touching it a lot more when I shave your crack," he said. She blushed deeply.

"I don't need that, I'll be fine."

"I'm not going to leave the job unfinished."

"Brian has no interest in my back door. I really don't need it."

"He doesn't? That's a shame because I bet your back door is just as beautiful as your front door and if he won't pleasure it, well... it's just a shame," he said standing up. His huge cock was fully hard now and dripping with precum. Rachel stared at it and bit her lip.

"What do I have to do?" she asked.

"Turn over, I'll do the rest," he said.

She complied, rolling over and laying on her stomach.

"Not like that. Here," he said, walking up to her between her spread legs where they hung off the end of the bed. His huge dick towered over her plump ass. He grabbed her hips and pulled up, pulling her onto her knees and leaving her head and shoulders pressed into the bed. As he did, her cheeks spread apart and engulfed the shaft of his dick as he pulled her ass upward.

12