Just One Of Those Days

Story Info
Lovers struggle for dominance.
1.7k words
3.72
23k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James cursed the flight attendant after handing over five dollars for a single serving bottle of vodka and a glass of orange juice. He had asked for a screwdriver and had instead been handed a full glass of orange juice along with a shot of vodka. Where, exactly was he supposed to do the mixing?

“Whatever…” He mumbled before downing the vodka, quickly chasing the rubbing alcohol taste from his mouth with a sip of orange juice. He had needed a quick pick-me-up and something to calm his nerves. The vodka had done both and was thus money well spent.


James didn't like to fly. He didn't exactly hate it either. James just always found himself amazingly thankful when he landed and was back on solid ground. This past flight had been no different and as he staggered up the walkway and into Dallas-Fort Worth airport James found himself smiling, once again thankful to be on the ground.

He caught the tram to the gate from which his connecting flight would be departing and found himself lucky enough to be stationed directly in front of a just-opening newsstand. He picked up a copy of the day’s paper and browsed a couple of magazines he had no intention of buying before retreating to the uncomfortable airport seats, settling in for the several hours he had to wait on his flight back to Chicago.

After a short entry in his travel journal about the flight and a few notes for later James opened his paper to browse the Texas headlines. He had no sooner opened his paper to an article on SARS than he found himself bored and reading “Ziggy” as a mood-brightener.

“So what's goin on in the news?”

The voice had come from the other side of his protective newspaper shield, but had sounded friendly enough to warrant a response. He attempted to sound intelligent but didn't bother to lift his eyes from Garfield to answer.

“World’s blowin up. Republicans call for reform.”

The voice on the other side of the paper laughed the kind of girlish laugh that very young women tend to and James put the paper down. She was pretty. Black hair, a happy looking face, beautiful brown eyes and rather stylishly dressed. She sat across from James, her legs lightly crossed and covered by red baggy pants. Her hands were clasped in her lap in an attractive, youngish sort of way that managed to make her look innocent and sweet while pushing her breasts together nicely beneath her white t-shirt.

After a brief moment of uncomfortable silence he finally took the initiative, lest they be staring at one another until he boarded his flight in three and a half hours. He introduced himself and was happy to acknowledge her warm self-introduction.

“Hello James. I'm Kelly. Where are you heading today?”

That was all it took. From there on out the conversation was great. They didn't find too much in common, but they found enough to have a very animated talk. She was funny and he was sharp and thus they found themselves getting along famously within a half hour. Soon they were off on a walk, talking excitedly and just enjoying one another’s company.

Eventually in a wing of the airport, yet to come to life for early morning traffic, the two slowed a bit and enjoyed a moment away from everyone else on a bench somewhat out of sight from the main hallways. The conversation turned to sex, as it tends to between young single people and soon the two were speaking intimately in whispered voices.

“So you let him take you the other way? What was that like? Was it awful? Did it hurt?”

Kelly giggled suggestively and smiled.

“It wasn’t bad. I didn't love it or anything, but he did manage to make me cum.”

Kelly examined her companion for a few moments before continuing.

“Of course I couldn’t let him cum in my ass. It would go against my principles. I have standards and rules you know. I never let anyone cum in my ass on the first date. “

James laughed a bit at Kelly’s half-joke before retorting.

“Aww, so there will be no exceptions, even in airports?”

“Even in airports. Though we might be able to work something else out…”

No more than five minutes later, the two of them had stumbled into a bathroom together and locked the door from the inside. James pulled Kelly’s white shirt over her head and made short work of her front snapping bra. She pulled her arms together behind her, allowing the silky bra to slide from her shoulders to the floor at her six.

Kelly had amazing breasts. Large and perky with fat pink nipples begging someone to love them. James got to work. It wasn’t so much that he wasn’t imaginative enough to go somewhere other then directly for her nipples. It was just that he was too attracted to them to pass them up. He licked, sucked, and kissed her nipples, rolling them around in his mouth, first one then the other. He was ginger and careful until she took a handful of his hair.

“Bite me.” She hissed. “I want to feel it.”

James, always eager to please, bit the girl’s nipples just hard enough to be exciting without drawing blood or causing...erm…detachment. Kelly let this go on only a few more moments before loosening her belt and pushing down both baggy pants and the black thong underneath in one smooth motion.

James used this opportunity to wriggle out of his own pants, leaving his shirt on. Before James could make another move Kelly pushed him to his knees in front of her and propped one of her feet up on a nearby wastebasket, opening her clean shaven pussy to him.

James didn't particularly like eating pussy, but decided it was worth it if this hot little girl would return the favor to his aching cock. He dove in, trying to incorporate the knowledge he had absorbed from reading about this sort of thing in erotic stories online. He didn't apply too much pressure to the clit right away, instead choosing to tease the outer and inner lips. He flicked his tongue over her clit as best he could, only to look up and find Kelly seemingly boring of this. Finally, after withstanding his ineptitude with his tongue for what felt like an eternity, Kelly had him hold out his tongue so she could get off on it herself.

Having had her fill of his mouth Kelly pulled James to his feet and pulled his hips toward her own. She eyed his look of disappointment with confusion and a bit of disdain.

“What's wrong James?”

He looked down a bit, apparently embarrassed.

“Oh, its nothing. I just thought maybe you’d, you know, return the favor. I mean, I did you after all. “

She looked at him as if to see if he was joking.

“Are you kidding? After that horrible job you did on my pussy? Your lucky I'm letting you do this much. Besides, I just met you, what if I were to catch something? Now hurry up and fuck me.”

She pulled him again, harder this time, and guided the head of a surprisingly thick cock into her. He pushed in as well as he could at the rather awkward angle and soon there were no complaints from either side.

James looped Kelly’s legs in the crook of his arms and pinned her against the wall, stretching her tight pussy with every stroke. She held his head and bit his ear as he plowed her repeatedly.

Soon Kelly, face contorted, was begging for release, and James had her where he wanted her. He pulled his cock out of her, leaving her open and dripping their combined moisture. Her eyes flew open and her mouth gaped in disbelief as she began to plead.

“God, please don’t stop. Please? I need it. I need to cum so badly!”

James let her legs down and shoved her to her knees.

“Be a good girl and I’ll-“

Without so much as a question Kelly swallowed his cock to the hilt. She flexed her throat around his thick shaft and began bobbing up and down. She would go all the way out, kiss and suck the tip of his cock and then swallow all eight inches of James in one fluid motion, without so much as a whimper of struggle. Kelly obviously had no gag reflex.

James leaned his head back and ran his fingers through Kelly’s hair as she massaged orally him to what was sure to be an awesome orgasm. She swallowed his meat again and again until he felt the pressure begin to build, the muscle in his stomach began to tighten and-

“Why did you stop?”

“You want to cum? Fuck me. Now.”

Soon he had her bent over the counter, open flower full of his thick cock. They watched one another’s eyes in the mirror as James slammed home again and again. Kelly moaned and called him Daddy and shook internally. James could feel her spasms. He knew she would be coming soon. He was about to be the exception to her little rule…

Her orgasm was earth shattering. Mind rocking. Groovy. She shook and her pussy squeezed even tighter and attempted to relieve James of his load, but he had other plans. As her orgasm reached its apex, James replaced his cock with three fingers and plunged into her ass unannounced and unexpected.

She gritted her teeth but took the anal ravishing without complaint as his fingers continued her along the path to orgasmic righteousness. She was weak from her orgasm and he knew it as he pounded the unbelievably tight ass as quickly as he could manage. His muscles tightened and they both knew what was coming. She may not have let anyone else do it, but he would have liked to see her stop him now.

He let go of his wad deep in her asshole. Her body shook as she came again under the combined effort of his anal pounding and his fingers all over her cunt. He blasted stream after stream of his white-hot essence into her and she pretended to hate it, but her body gave away the truth.

Minutes later, dressed, apologetic, embarrassed, awkward and a little ashamed, they went their separate ways to board their separate flights. Despite all this, it seemed appropriate to exchange phone numbers.