Just Out of the Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nyc1975
nyc1975
9 Followers

Joannie had given no indication she had cum herself. His dick slipped out of her wet channel with a squishing sound. A generous creampie discharge followed it out. Paul knew neither one of them was going to care who slept in the wet spot. They were both exhausted. Joannie collapsed forward onto her stomach then rolled to her side. Paul followed her down and spooned around behind her. As sleep claimed Paul and he lay with his arm draped over Joannie resting on her breast, he could have sworn he heard the whispered words, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

The morning light eventually woke them. Paul was in the same position as when he dozed off, only now he had competing interests. The first was raging, oak-solid, morning wood, and the second was an equally raging urge to empty his bladder. Bladder 1, morning wood 0, was the score of that match. He made his way to Joannie's bathroom and took care of business. A quick wash up with a cloth refreshed his nether regions. The old fingertip toothbrush and some mouthwash did wonders for morning breath. When he emerged from the bathroom he could tell Joannie had gotten up and put on a pot of coffee. He lay back down on the bed and heard her following his example in the bath.

Joannie flopped into the bed next to him. She reached down and fingered his semi-flaccid member. "Funny," she said, "I recall him being a bit stiffer not long ago." Paul replied that if she kept that up she would inspire a return to his former glory. Her fingers worked magic, kneading the soft cock flesh until it began to stiffen. Then she began stroking it up and down. When the poor, abused soldier could finally stand on his own, she lowered her lips to his head and began to swirl her tongue around the glans. She was rewarded with a large drop of precum that she quickly licked off. Her lips then engulfed his head and slowly made their way down the shaft. Like the night before, she did not stop until she had his entire length in her mouth and throat. Joannie followed that by drawing all the way back and running her tongue around Paul's swollen cock head. He knew it would not take many trips like that to get him off. As if reading his mind, she retraced the route, a bit more quickly this time. She bobbed her head up and down the length of his erection, and he felt the telltale feeling of an impending ejaculation. Paul made loud ready-to-cum groans, but Joannie remained steadfast in her task. He erupted in her mouth. Well, maybe erupted is not the proper term since it was his fourth orgasm in the past 18 hours. Joannie pulled her lips up to the tip so she could taste the cum then swallow it. She sat up and kissed Paul deeply and he could taste the remnants of his load in her mouth.

"You taste great," exclaimed Joannie. "In fact, you are the most amazing man in bed I have ever met. I need more of you. I know you leave for California soon, but can you come over some night this week and maybe next weekend?" Paul quickly considered that no one was waiting for him in Cali, and it should not be a problem to switch his flight from next Friday to Sunday.

"How about Wednesday night? I could be here around 6. Then we will see about the weekend." Joannie happily accepted. Paul showered, got a long last kiss from Joannie, and walked all the way back to the hotel, with a new spring in his step.

End Chapter 01

nyc1975
nyc1975
9 Followers
12