Just Peachy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

Still plenty of soft flesh, though~ Soft flesh Noko-chan was now admiring as she loomed all the way over Peach. The busty blonde Koopa couldn't help but lick her greedy lips, fingers inching closer to all that softness. She hoisted a coil of rope from menacingly, leaning closer...

She might have been able to hogtie Peach right then and there if a sudden, unexpected flailing high heel hadn't caught her under the chin. Peach thrashed in the throes of her pleasure, and the glass-jawed Koopa tumbled like a felled tree. She lay in the grass, tongue jutting out, stars circling a rising lump on her head.

--

The Princess's already-sluggish adventure was now slowing to a crawl as she staggered from one direction to the other. Peach was overwhelmed by the desire to have her pouty pink lips pressed against something stiff and twitching! Whereas she used to look rather sultry in her slightly-too-tight, low cut pink dress, now she simply looked obscene! The pink lace couldn't restrain nearly enough, a hint of pretty pink areola peeping out as she tried her best to not spill right over.

The entire time Peach felt so fulfilled knowing that the camera was fixated upon her buxom body. Peach loved the way it bounced gently up and down in perfect sync with her gigantic breasts, or how it would lower itself and zoom right up her dress whenever she attempted a jump - which, being so top heavy, was nearly impossible!

"Ahh... this is so not comfy. Too warm and... stuffy! I'm a Princess, not some dowdy old maid!" Peach complained. She tugged at her outfit where it clung to her robust hips.

"Ah! Right, I am a Princess! Wardrobe, please!" she huffed, snapping her fingers. A dividing screen appeared out of thin air, covering up the blonde bimbo's figure. Peach pulled up her overstuffed inventory screen and was soon consulting a whole wardrobe full of outfits!

She made sure to tease all her fans as she got dressed, silhouette emphasizing her mouthwatering curves as she played with herself, or guiding every pair of eyes to the outline of her bubble butt as she dropped thick hips to wriggle into whatever had currently caught her fancy.

When Princess Peach finally swished the screen aside and revealed herself, the semi-modest dress was gone... and she was now clad in a teasing little bikini! Where to even begin with that decadent outfit? The top, adorned with cute little stars, mushrooms and coins, would have been little more than two skimpy triangles even on a less endowed woman, and pasted atop Peach's colossal pale rack, it served as a pair of nipple covers and not much else! She signalled down with her eyes and the camera obeyed - after a moment of admiring her mesmerizing mountains, of course. Peach wiggled her hips with a playful giggle as she showcased her costume - fit for a heroine of her unique new talents. It was time to display her brand new move set, even if half the time she couldn't actually remember it.

Peach paused on the spot, bringing her adventure to an abrupt, but inarguably well-timed halt. There were much more important things to take care of than, well...

Come to think of it, what had she been doing again?

The royal beauty hemmed and hawed playfully, standing with her glossy platform high-heels wide apart. She had one finger planted on those flush and full red lips of hers and tapped it thoughtfully, looking just a moment away from suckling on the tip. The debauched noble rolled her wide, childbearing hips in circles. It felt good just to move. Peach kicked her baby-making body this way and that, her incredible curves gyrating in a way that would reduce any onlookers to drooling. As she was built now, the Princess was ready and able (and willing!) to mother an entire next generation of Mushroom Kingdom citizens, and the idea was sounding more enticing by the moment! Eggs were clamouring in her ovaries, aching to be let out to play with the boys.

The Princess continued to fret and fume, trying her absolute hardest to remember what she'd been doing... but her dwindling brain cells meant she barely had two to smack together anymore. She had lots of other things to smack together, preferably around something hard, firm and unyielding, but not much in the braincase parked behind those plush bimbo lips.

All this time, the game's music had been bopping along to a chirpy, cheerful tune. Peach seemed to notice it for the first time, and when she did, her hips began to waggle playfully again. Glancing over to the end of the level, she spotted one of those flagpoles Mario was always sliding up and down and giggled, coquettishly swanning her way over towards it, hands up by her sides.

"Y-You're not getting away!" cried Noko, throwing herself at Peach once again. She leapt with arms outstretched to seize the Princess bodily... and just ended up on the ground for her trouble! Peach was already skipping away!

Once again the Koopa was left in a heap on the ground, having to watch the beauty's mesmerizing behind squeezed into bikini bottoms, propped up on high heels and spellbinding her with every move. Noko-chan's little pussy throbbed in sympathy, her desires going as unrequited as one of Peach's fans: would she ever get to lay hands on that flawless flesh?

The Princess reached the big, stiff pole's base and tapped her finger on the side. With a giggle, she gripped it tight, then swung around it in a biiig circle, even as the end of level fireworks started going off overhead. A fanfare played, making her grin like a giddy little girl.

Mm, something about this whole situation made Peach feel funny! She looked up at the big white flagpole she was now gripping with both hands, humming to herself and swaying her mesmerizing bikini-clad flesh, wondering what she should do with herself!

Peach held the pole with both hands and slid her grip down to the height of those extravagantly whorish white high-heels of hers. Her upper body went with them, heaving titties dangling with all the natural weight and perfection of a Goddess, luscious blonde hair spilling out across the level's bricks like pooling lava.

As Peach's head went down, her butt raised up, revealing a big, and very stretched out, mushroom upon those luscious round cheeks, with the text "Feed me mushrooms!" written under it.

A new music track, just as cute and innocent as the last one, but a little faster-paced, began to pound in Peach's ears. She couldn't resist the call of the beat, and was soon excitedly swinging her thick rear from side to side, giving all those onlooking monsters a show they wouldn't forget any time soon!

Once all eyes were on her, Peach twirled around the pole, then buried it between her immense rack and slithered up and down. She squatted and popped her fat booty, tongue hanging out and eyes rolling... The only thing that could make this better now was even more mind and body-altering substances sliding down her gullet. And being distributed where they'd do the most good!

The next level was waiting. Really, it was just a few paces to the right! The timer had even stopped, but Peach was even more of a mindless puppet than ever- even when no buttons were being pressed, it was easy to press her buttons! Bright lights were awful distracting to someone of her intellect now, and such an instinctive little minx couldn't ever resist a chance to flaunt her overdeveloped curves!

Her hips practically moved on their own to the rhythm, swaying like a pendulum as she let those big round buttcheeks jiggle. Sure, she was a little pale to have such a bodacious bubble butt, but it was an elegant shade! Peach was certain she was still radiating lots of sophistication, even as she slammed that fat butt against the shiny metal pole, buttcheeks smooshing around the metal as she sloooowly dropped her hips. The Princess was lost in the beat, bouncing on her heels as she groped and tugged on her large, soft chest.

The attention was intoxicating! Soon she was tugging at her bikini straps, giving the goal pole an elegant simulation of her best titty-fuck and beckoning to the audience with a suggestive outstretched fingertip. If Peach wasn't kept in line and restrained, she'd have the game beaten by the very first level - if only because every single enemy would be left panting and spent, cumming in wave after wave if she so much as gave those fat buttcheeks a spank!

Just like right now for instance! Holding the pole with one hand, Peach grinned playfully back at the hordes of once-enemies, now lovestruck little fans... Goombas and Lakitu and everyone else had ceased their attack and were now watching enraptured, drooling all over themselves at the thought of just touching down on their new Goddess's flesh, of being allowed to worship. One by one, coin purses were being opened up, and Peach sighed happily as wave after wave of hard-earned currency was tossed her way.

The royal ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom giggled and chewed her lip. She turned to face the crowd fully, one hand still closed around the pole behind her, hips thrusting impishly and wantonly at them all. Every time Peach pounded her lower body at them, the super-tight material around the royal maiden's crotch scrunched and tightened around her flesh, outlining both fat fleshy lips in exquisite detail... right down to the heated, horny nub sprouting from out between them. Slithering her fist up and down the big metal shaft, Peach closed her eyes and continued rocking on her heels. With some slight erotic clicks, the Princess spread her legs, pumping away at the imagined cock she was rutting with. "Ooh... Ooh..."

It felt so good! Her big titties rose up before the crowd, and they were smothered under waves of coins yellow, red and blue! Monsters were double-fisting armfuls of coins, overarm hurling worshipful tribute at Her Royal Curviness!

Each oversized piece of currency that struck Peach's chest made her hooters wobble and deform, right before a loud "Bling!" sounded and the money was hoovered up by her cleavage. It all vanished into the folds of her bikini top. Others that struck her hair were sucked in entirely, Peach growing more and more aroused from her wonderful money-bukkake.

The Princess tossed and turned this way and that, racing her hands through her hair, kneeling before those horny punters, opening her mouth and letting the coins strike her face like a light and gentle rain. With each new wave of cash, she changed a little more... like she was shopping in an upgrade store even now, grinding their cash down in tribute to her own beauty! Peach's eye-shadow grew thicker at the same time as her bikini became more expensive, gaining all kinds of virtual upgrades as it went... extra breast support and lift here, a regal peep window for her deep cleavage there...

A look of abject euphoria was painted across Peach's face as she luxuriated in the finance-fuelled worship, getting everything she'd ever wanted! As she was worshiped by wallets, turning all the world's baddies into her free meal tickets, Peach's bikini began to darken to a valentine red with an exotic black lace trim. So awe-inspiring! Gloves and stockings wrapped around her arms and her mighty thighs and calves, and her crown even expanded, growing larger on her head, doubling or tripling its number of exotic gems, rubs and emeralds!

Those foolish fans were giving this bimbo all their money, with no regard for the consequences. In her current diminished brain state, all she could think was "Shopping spree!" as she purchased every upgrade in the game. She left them penniless and her fabulous!

When the Princess finally came down from her coin-fuelled bliss, Peach realized her body had become too much for the crowd, who were now chanting something over and over. Those of them who had fists were pumping them in the air! The vulgar words that reached her ears didn't seem appropriate to ever be heard by a Princess, yet at the same time they had more than their fair share of lewd appeal.

"Show tits!"

"What~?" she thought, wondering if she'd heard them right.

Peach gasped! What sort of naughty boys would ever ask for such a thing? Why, even a tall, buxom blonde Koopa Troopa in the middle of the crowd seemed invested in seeing. Noko had finally caught up, but her efforts to catch Peach seemed long forgotten. Now the Troopa was as spellbound as everyone else.

Noko-chan's voice called just as enthusiastically as everyone else's. She was pumping her fists just as much. "Show tits! Show tits! Show tits!"

It didn't take much to distract a blonde bimbo brain - and before the long, the chants began to wear down what little resistance she had left!

"Show tits? You mean you wanna see..these?" Peach teased, tracing a fingertip along the plump round sideboob spilling out of one of her tiny cups.

"Does that mean you're tired of thiiiis already?" she giggled, strutting alongside the pole with her elegant new heels she had acquired during her last dance. She slung out a hip, jiggling her butt one last time for the crowd.

"Well, I'd hate to let such an expensive thing go to waste!" she pouted, staring down at the jewel-encrusted, lacy little bikini. She tried her best to not get too distracted by the shimmering gems as she put a finger to her lips.

"I guess..one of you will just have to hold onto it for me! I'm sure you'll find a good use for it!" By the time she had finished her sentence, Peach had expertly unclasped her bikini top, letting her breasts bounce free! Watching their natural heft drop from those tight lacy confines was such a wonderful rush - a relief, really! But the pesky little cups were still in the way! Still in the way... until she hooked a finger in the strap and tugged it off, twirling the lacy garment around her finger and not even bothering to cover up with an arm. It wasn't like she could use it anymore: her tits wouldn't possibly manage to stuff themselves into that tiny thing ever again!

Peach let the crowd soak in the sight - the bare breasted Princess wearing little more than a thong and heels as her monstrous, massive melons jiggled with each little step! They were somehow so perky, despite each one being the size of her head! She tossed the bra and grabbed one with both hands, gently squeezing the nipple, lifting it up before letting it drop. They weren't just soft, plush playthings - the resulting bounce was enough to knock someone out if they weren't careful!

Noko-chan felt dazed. Like the revelling, cavorting monsters around her, she had been stunned speechless by the busty beauty before them. The Koopa ran her tongue over her parched, dry lips and slavered openly. Her mouth felt so dry... She could suck on a Peach for hours!

The crowd couldn't take the teasing any longer. A group of Goombas had gathered together and were lugging a mushroom up to Peach's position... And it might just be the most intimidating-looking mushrooms yet. And the busty Koopa Troopa was right there with them, helping the little fellas transport their cargo.

Feeling more timid than ever, like a lamb before a lion, Noko-chan took the shroom in both hands. She held it up to Peach's smirking, appraising gaze. One look at it told the Princess everything she needed to know: it would make her body explode in fertility and fecundity... But her brain might not survive the trip~

"I don't really have an appetite, boys..." Peach stroked the head of the mushroom suggestively, always a tease at first. Not that anyone minded - all eyes were focused on those bombshell bikini-busters she had just unleashed still!

"Buuuut", she smiled as she ran her fingers along the underside of it, "I can never resist something that looks like -this-!" She bent down, giving the mushroom a big kiss - and then, with a playful wink, took a dainty bite!

As Peach nibbled and chewed away, taking one after another brain-mooshing nibble of her little after strip-show snack, the Koopa came a little closer, hands clenching and unclenching unconsciously. She was just inches away from Peach when suddenly, Noko-chan reeled as she felt her shorts suddenly whipped downwards! One of those feisty Goombas had hooked them with his teeth, pantsing the blonde, bubbly beauty in one smooth motion!

Noko-chan squealed out in alarm at the mischief, hands shooting down to attempt to cover the dripping, gushing and fully-reddened mound of her plump labia. They didn't bulge quite like Peach's breeding slit did, but certainly looked tasty all the same. She was so preoccupied she didn't even notice the crowd had begun chanting again, but this time they'd taken it even further: "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Before she could cover herself up, those clamouring monsters crowded around her, jamming another kind of mushroom directly into her unmentionables... A big thick purple one that stretched her vulnerable slit out as it was fully inserted all in one thrust. Now both girls had something to snack on, one with her upper mouth and the other with her lower!

"Fuck her! Fuck her!" The words came down on Noko-chan's ears, leaving her reeling. Fuck Princess Peach? Like an animal in rut? But she didn't even have a...

Noko-chan stumbled forwards, hands up in the air, tense all over and whimpering, finally staggering up against Peach. Her much-smaller bust jostled against the Princesses as she struggled to suck in air. Her body was changing~ They both were!

While Peach's bust, ass and thighs continued to become more round, more fertile and more simply, divinely royal, Noko-chan's Koopa privates were being turned from a cute and elegant pussy into something else entirely. Her slit was fusing with the mushroom, changing into something long and hard and hungry, a shaft that dangled lewdly down between her legs. It was just about slapping her knees!

And what a sight for Peach's sore eyes it was... In her most horny moment, when she was most completely vulnerable under her own arousal, the cow-titted Princess saw something delicious forming from Noko-chan's crotch: a handsome and masculine rod, one she could easily claim in the name of Queen and Country! The perfect thing to pleasure herself with.

Peach pushed Noko-chan back slightly, in an effort to size her up briefly. That greedy royal licked her lips as she took in the sight before her. The Koopa Gal clutching at her needily had a gigantic fat cock, with a thick vein spanning the underside, and a juicy orange-sized head. Two heavy seed pods with flesh so tight they almost looked like one dropped out under the shaft, dangling between her thick, womanly thighs.

Noko-chan let out a shuddering gasp and rubbed the stiffening head on Peach's thigh, desperate to ease out her tension... Poor girl! In need of Peach's help, if she was any judge.

But Peach wasn't exactly built for balance anymore. The plush, pale Princess suddenly decided the ground was much more comfortable than standing any longer, and dropped to the ground, getting nice and comfy on her big, fat ass.

She landed harder than she meant to! The overdeveloped Princess shook the stars away from her head as she regained her surroundings, tits heaving with a deep breath as she opened her eyes. And saw an imposing, stiff cock hovering mere inches away from her!

Peach stared open-mouthed in surprise for a moment, watching it sway as her eyes focused on the firm, needy-looking tip. Sure, she had been surrounded by stiff, eager shafts for her last three or four dances, but they weren't nearly as big. And they all seemed to pump out their contents so easily, spurting into the air just from the sight of the blonde sex-toy's bare breasts. The blue-eyed, big-breasted bimbo stared absentmindedly, not sure if she was looking at an even better goal pole, or if she had eaten just one bite too many of that mushroom! She certainly looked good even when clueless, however- sprawled out, her divine rack looking like soft pillowy targets, legs laid out in front of her just waiting to be wrapped around something.

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers