Just Plain Crazy

Story Info
Not deep, not emotional, just crazy.
12k words
3.72
142.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think doc?" Ned hated it when his patients called him doc. He hated it even more when they asked a question they already knew the answer to.

"Well Simon, I think you're still a paranoid schizophrenic and you need to be put back on meds." He answered, holding his body as still as possible as Mr. Dreck's eyes darted to the chair against the wall to his left.

Simon heard what the doctor told him but he couldn't quite let it sink in yet. That girl on the chair was just too distracting. He knew she was a hallucination, she had to be, but he just couldn't ignore it. He let his eyes sweep over her again, trying not to be obvious even though the doctor must have known what he was doing.

The girl was tall, as in Amazon tall, and laid out across the chair naked. Her silky blonde hair fell in waves over her shoulders to brush the back of the chair and she stared him in the eye as she held her legs splayed obscenely. She was naked, resplendently naked, with three fingers buried deep in her ass as her other hand pulled at the nipple that tipped each outrageously large breast in turn. White speckles slid across the underside of her ass as her hand worked those fingers enthusiastically, her arm straining with the effort as she reached under her thigh.

"Here, this is your prescription Mr. Dreck," Ned said as his patient's attention returned to him while reaching out to hand him the pre-written med. "Do you have anyone that you can stay with that will ensure you take these?"

Simon started as the doctor seemed to jump a bit and then settle again before him. He couldn't stop the surprise from flitting across his face as he returned to reality. It had been going on like this since he walked in the office and it took everything in him to stop from reacting more to the odd things he was seeing.

"Uh, yeah. My mom. I can stay with my mom." He answered when the doctor looked ready to repeat himself, reaching out to take the piece of paper.

"Good," Ned smiled reassuringly as he tried not to let on how desperate he was for this asshole to leave. "Why don't you head home and talk to your mom so she can take you to get that filled?"

"Uh..." Simon would have gone on but just then he was cut off by a lascivious moan from the girl on the chair. Once again his eyes found her and he had to fight to keep from reacting too openly.

The blonde had nearly her entire hand in her ass and was pumping two of her fingers in her pussy as if frantic to orgasm. Her thumb was nearly a blur as it dug hard into her large and very obvious clit. She looked totally focused on getting off now and wasn't smiling at him anymore.

"Mr. Dreck?" Ned asked as his patient's attention once again wondered.

"Uh, yeah. I'll uh, I'll head home then." He looked back at the doctor, stunned by the sight that was just out of the corner of his eye.

Simon had seen some strange things in his life, hallucinations that seemed more real than the people standing right next to him, but this was different. It was potently sexual, beyond anything else he'd suffered with. Usually his visions were dark and morbid, not energetic and lustful. It wasn't odd to him that he'd heard the girl, he heard things all the time, it was just weird that he was getting aroused by her. Very aroused.

"Alright. Make sure you speak with your mother about this and she knows she has to keep you on those meds. If she doesn't..." Ned let his voice trail off as once again his patient looked over at the chair.

Simon could have sworn the girl was orgasming now, arched up high as her body was suspended by just the armrests of the chair. She cried out, a purely animalistic sound that made his already hard dick scream at him to go over to that chair and give her what she needed. She shook with hard fluttering spasms and then fell back down, her hands resuming their frantic pace as soon as her body relaxed.

"Simon, look at me please." Ned implored softly, irritated that the man just wouldn't leave.

"S...sorry doc," he stammered as he looked back at Ned. "Is...is there a girl on that chair?"

"What?" Ned couldn't help himself; he was just too fed up with this shit.

"Ne...never mind. I'll just, uh, I'll just..." Simon couldn't form a full sentence as the girl managed to get her tightly bunched fist into her ass and all four fingers of her other hand in her pussy.

"Mr. Dreck." Ned said impatiently as once again his patient's focus returned to that chair.

"I'm...I'm sorry. I really need these meds." Simon said as he shook the paper in his hand before stuffing it in a crumpled mess into his coat pocket. He forced his gaze from the tangle of sexy flesh that writhed in pleasure on the chair to the bland look of his doctor. But his face wasn't normal, not bland at all. He looked like he was about to cum too!

"D...doc? Are you alright?" Ned didn't answer right away, pausing to gather himself so he wouldn't scream at the man to get out.

"Simon..." he forced himself to sound calm if a little overwrought. "I think you should leave now."

"Of...of course. I'm sorry doc, I really am."

"Don't worry about it, I understand. Just be sure your mother takes good care of you, and if you see anything else unusual today just try to remember it's probably just your illness." Ned smiled reassuringly again as the man stood and reached out as if to shake hands.

"Thanks doc, I will," Simon said as he waited to shake the doctor's hand. He could have sworn he saw a frown spread over the man's face as he hesitated.

"No problem, just try to stay on the meds this time." Ned said as he stood to clasp hands with his patient. 'I'm gonna have to wash my hands as soon as he's gone.'

Simon gasped, he just couldn't stop it, as he saw the pale white thighs of the doctor come into view. They were skinny, like the rest of him, and surprisingly hairless. Though it was pretty shocking to see the man had no pants on, it was much more astonishing to Simon when he caught sight of the biggest dick he'd ever seen hanging between those pasty thighs and poking out from the end of his dress shirt. As if that wasn't enough, he could only see part of it because there was another blonde girl under the desk sliding her mouth up and down that massive chunk of meat.

"Mr. Dreck, are you alright?" Ned asked unnecessarily as the man stared at his crotch.

"I'm...uh...I'm...ah...I'll..." He fell into a blubbering mess as he continued to stammer an attempt to respond. His hands wrestled over each other as he tried to get control of himself.

"Simon, please just try to control it. I know it's hard..." The girl under the desk was taking that huge cock about halfway, maybe more, and gagging loudly with each deep penetration. The truly astounding thing was it didn't even look like he was hard. If that was how the doctor looked flaccid, Simon had a lot to envy when he was erect.

"I'm...ah shit, I'm sorry." Once again he forced himself to look up at the doctor's piercing blue eyes. "It's just that these visions are so strange, you know?"

"I understand Simon, I do, but you need to get home so you can get your medication before the pharmacy closes." Ned was on the verge of just kicking the idiot out but held back for one last time.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm leaving now." He pulled away, still staring at the blonde head as it worked up and down that scary big dick. It took everything Simon had to tear his gaze away from that sight but only found another fascinating view to his left as he turned to leave.

The Amazon on the chair was staring at him, teeth bared in a sort of sex crazed snarl, as her hands pumped into her. She was full on fisting both holes now and it looked both intensely erotic and surprisingly difficult. He could see the strain on her arms and shoulders and the way her legs shook conveyed great effort as well. It was like she was some sort of sex maniac contortionist.

'She's not real. She's not real. She's not real.' Simon chanted silently, at least he hoped it was silently, as he made his way to the door. He nearly ran into it as he kept his eyes on that obscene sight the whole way. Flustered, he pulled the door open and fled from the room as the stink of intense arousal suddenly seemed everywhere.

Simon stumbled across the carpet into the hallway that led to the front desk and the exit. He'd had many intense fantasies about what it might be like to fuck, but he'd never been able to really experience it. Girls aren't really interested in a guy who couldn't finish high school, lived with his mom, and could fall into a state of non-functioning insanity at any time. Even so, none of his fantasies had ever been as intense as the short time he'd spent in that office.

The hall opened up into a crossway with another hallway with a half walled off area to his left where the gorgeous receptionist sat idly. Except she wasn't just sitting there like she'd been before. Instead she had her short blue dress hiked up around her waist and her legs hanging over the armrests as she drew her fingers through her pussy slowly. Her firm thighs were smoothly tanned, as if she never went outside with clothes on, and her pussy had large floppy lips that hung open wide.

"Have a good day Mr. Dreck." The blonde woman said pleasantly to him as he stared into that banged out cunt.

"Uh..." He wanted to respond appropriately, maybe even be polite, but he couldn't form a coherent thought as she shoved her fist into her pussy and pulled it out again in a blur of motion.

"Are you alright Mr. Dreck?" Cathy asked with exaggerated concern. She didn't give a fuck if he was alright or on death's door, but she had to maintain a professional facade.

"Ye...yeah. I'm just...I'm gonna leave now. The bill is taken care of right?"

"Yup, all set." Cathy said as the man refused to take his eyes off her lap.

"Oh, uh alright then," he stammered out as that fist flowed in and out of her pussy as if it were nothing. 'Shit, a baseball bat wouldn't be enough for this bitch!'

Cathy raised her eyebrows at the man as still he stood there as if transfixed. He was a grimy mess, a man who'd known many nights sleeping on concrete, but she felt no pity for him. She'd seen hundreds of patients that were worse off than Simon Dreck, and she didn't pity any of them either.

Simon groaned a bit as that hand suddenly stilled and then joined the other one to pull the dress back down into place in a flash of what had to be impossible speed. Her fingers and palm left a group of stains that were dark against the pale blue of the dress. These hallucinations were far worse than all of the others, even the ones with dead people. Nothing had ever gotten to him so deeply before. Again he was certain he could smell the woman's arousal.

"Sorry, I know I'm acting strange. Bye." He burst out as his feet propelled him from the now normal scene of a receptionists lounging in her comfy chair as she waited to lock up for the day.

"No problem Mr. Dreck. I hope my husband has been a help to you." She smiled perhaps the most fake smile he'd ever seen at him.

It wasn't that she was putting on a show for him, which she was, it was that her face was too smooth to be real. She had to be in her forties but her face was stretched taught across her skull to give it that plastic look that only cosmetic surgery could create. Her lips were artificially plump and her nose ruler-edge straight. When he thought of how obvious her work was, he looked down at her huge tits and then fled before anything more could happen to further distract him.

Cathy let the smile she'd been holding in the whole time spread her face as wide as her limited range of motion allowed. That guy was seriously fucked up, but she still enjoyed watching him squirm. It was wrong of her, mean to enjoy the suffering of another, but she did anyway.

The blonde got up, brushing her long flowing hair back from her face as she followed the last patient of the day to the door. It had been a long day, a Monday. She hated Mondays; they were always like an entire day devoted to suffering from withdrawal from the weekend. The memory of this past weekend brought a less cruel smile to her lips as she threw the dead bolt and locked the handle of the door.

Cathy made her way back to her husband's office, feeling the hot itchy sensation of her heavy arousal sliding down her thighs. She hadn't fucked anyone in hours, since first thing this morning, and she was horny beyond endurance. Her husband's cock sounded like just the thing to ease her frayed nerves for a little while.

She pushed through the door and was greeted by one of her favorite sights. 'It's a good thing we let the girls come in to work today.'

Ned was around the left side of his desk with his eldest daughter sitting before him on the hard wooden surface. Her long tanned legs were spread wide with his hands on her inner thighs pressing them flat on the desk top. Cathy could clearly see her daughter's bright red and hairless pussy as he pounded into it with long deep strokes, the fat lips spread wide along his thick shaft. She paused to watch as the girl's toes pointed and then curled as her body shuddered hard with orgasm.

'Only Ned can fuck a girl like that!' She thought as her daughter gasped for breath and then strained in pleasure again. Cathy knew it was wrong, but she envied her daughter her ability to cum back to back like that.

"M...Mom!" Bridget called out as she saw her fully dressed mother walk into her father's office. She could barely form words as her father's prick slammed against her cervix and sent her into another hard clutching climax.

"Hi Bridget. Having fun?" Cathy smirked as her eyes took in her beautiful daughter. She was twenty two, the oldest of her children, and pregnant. She'd just started to show a week or so ago and all the boys were clamoring to fuck the hell out of her every chance they got. Cathy was a bit jealous of that as well.

"Y...you know it!" Bridget forced out in a pause between orgasms before squealing with another wave of bliss.

"Well I'm not!" Cathy's third daughter called out from the chair where she was still hammering into herself. "I need Daddy's cock in my ass again."

"Honey, be fair. Bridget's in the middle of getting her pussy slammed by Daddy's monster. Let her take his load and then you can get him ready again. Ok?" Cathy said, as always acting as mediator between the various overpowering libidos of her family.


"But I want Daddy's load in my ass!" The girl screeched. At just nineteen, she wasn't even the youngest of Cathy's children but she sure acted like it.

Maybe some other parent would have yelled at their daughter for displaying such childish impudence, but not Cathy. Yelling wouldn't do any good with any of her children and she knew it. They needed to be controlled harshly to get a good response.

The tall blonde mother strode over to her daughter as she shifted to sit properly in her seat, fear spreading across her pretty face and lighting her sea green eyes. Without hesitation Cathy reached out and slapped Barbara across the face. The girl raised her hands in protest as she slapped her again.

"You will be a good girl and let your sister have her fuck! Do you understand me?" Cathy shrieked at her daughter as the steady beat of hip on hip told her the commotion hadn't even slowed her husband's efforts to cum in her daughter.

"I'm sorry! Stop Mommy, please!" Cathy didn't hit her again, just glowering at her until she fell silent.

"You know better Barbie. Don't make me punish you again. I don't have the energy for it. I swear I'll give you to Michael if you piss me off again." The blonde paled at the threat and shrank into her chair in defeat.

"Now, Mommy hasn't cum in hours. Get to work." She ordered brusquely, placing one high heeled foot on the arm rest of her daughter's chair and pulling her short dress up around her waist.

"Yes Mommy," Barbie answered. She scooted back in the chair and leaned forward to press her face into her mother's snatch.

Barbara was a self confessed nymphomaniac, like all of the women in her family, but she didn't really like sex with other girls. She liked having a girl eat her out, that was great, but licking some other bitch's nasty pussy wasn't nearly as intoxicating as sucking cock. She loved to such cock, unlike her sister Bridget who preferred straight fucking. Not that Barbie didn't like to fuck, but she liked anal far more than anything else.

"That's it baby, come on. Lick Momma's nasty pussy! Yeah, taste my fucking cum! That's it, keep going." Cathy encouraged her daughter, knowing full well that Barbie hated doing this. It was just another way to put the little cunt in her place.

Barbara let her tongue snake out all over her mother's sex, not thinking about how nasty it was and just letting her experience take over. Of all the pussies she'd been forced to eat, and there had been many, her mother's was the most repulsive to her. It wasn't just because they were related, that shit didn't matter, it was how disgustingly banged out it was.

Cathy's snatch had been put through years of hard fucking by the biggest cocks she could find. When the dick wasn't big enough, she'd resorted to hands and then even bigger implements. There wasn't much the crazy slut hadn't shoved in herself. The result was obvious, as her very stretched lips sagged down and fell open in such a nasty way that it never failed to turn Barbie's stomach.

The girl fought down her revulsion and licked at that pussy the way she knew her mother liked, soft and light with gentle drags of her tongue over every part of her sex. She focused especially on the large swollen clit, knowing that it was most likely to get her mom off quickly if she really worked it.

"Oh, fuck Daddy!" Bridget yelled out as her father increased his pace to the point that it sent her big fake tits nearly slapping her in the face. She clawed at the desk beneath her as her cunt spasmed hard around the massive intruder.

"You want Daddy's cum Little Girl? Huh, you want me to cum in your fucked out little pussy? Huh, you nasty fucking slut?" He goaded her as he sped toward another strong release.

Unlike his wife, Ned hadn't been denied sex all day. The two nymphos had been with him all day and kept him running on empty the entire time. Cathy had been stuck at the front desk, unable to leave because of the crush of patients she had to coral as they waited for him to finish hosing his daughters down with his cum between appointments. As a result, he knew he wouldn't be setting any records with the load he was about to pump into Bridget, but it hardly mattered.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK ME!" Bridget wailed as he groaned deep in his chest. The bitch loved for guys to cum in her, refused to use condoms, and hated anal. It was a wonder she hadn't gotten pregnant earlier.

"Who's your Daddy Bri? Tell me, tell me who your Daddy is!" He demanded. He loved the fact that it was his daughter he was fucking and knew being reminded of it would push him over the edge.

"You are!" She barely got out as her pussy screamed with ecstasy. "You're my..."

"Your what! Tell me you fucking cunt, tell me who I am!" Ned was so close, but he held back, waiting for that one special word to leave his daughter's lips. "Say it or I'll cum on your swollen little belly!"

"You're...you're my...my...my fucking DADDY!" Bridget was screaming as she finally told him what he wanted to hear and he shot hard into her.

Ned watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body shook harder than before, her pussy working over his giant cock desperately trying to pull every last bit of cum from him. He jerked hard as his prostate wrung another rope from his balls and they protested with a sharp pain. He loved that pain, it was so good. He always knew he'd had a good day when his balls hurt like that.