Just Relax

Story Info
Anal massage.
890 words
4.2
73k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My work day dragged on, so all I wanted to do when I got home was take a shower and call it quits. I got home and my wife was already relaxing on the sofa.

"How was your day?" she asked coyly looking at me.

She could tell that I was beat. I griped about my day for a moment as I peeled out of my work clothes.

"I'm going to take a shower," I said as I started walking up the stairs. I went into the bathroom and ran the shower to hot. I needed to steam away my day.

The hot water beat against my neck and shoulders as I began to relax. Then I heard the bathroom door open. My wife spoke over the shower.

"You look like you could use a massage, so come to the bed when you're done."

I did not have to be invited twice. The prospect of my wife giving me a massage made me happy because I was sure to relax and might even get laid. I quickly rinsed off and turned the water off. I got out, toweled myself dry, and did not bother getting dressed. I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped into the bedroom. My wife was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

The bedroom lights were dimmed. The covers had been pulled back on our bed. She had replaced the comforter with a towel. Next to the towel was a bottle of lube.

"What kind of massage did you have in mind?" I asked with a chuckle.

"You'll see," she answered with a grin.

She summoned me over with her finger and I made way to her and kissed her deeply. The front of my towel began to rise as I was getting turned on. We stopped out kiss and my wife pointed down to my crotch.

"Trouble relaxing?" she asked with a smile. "Go ahead and lay down."

I complied. I pulled my towel off and laid face-down on the towel she had spread over our bed. She immediately started rubbing my neck and my shoulders. Then she worked her way down my back, over my buttocks, and down the backs of my legs. I was completely relaxed. She reached my ankles then pulled my legs slightly apart. She ran the tips of her fingers up the insides of my legs and I twitched as she reached my cock. I lifted my ass just a little and she slid her palm underneath me. She lightly stroked my cock until I had a throbbing hard on. I started to roll over thinking I knew where this was headed, but she stopped me.

She reached over me and grabbed the bottle of lube. The familiar sound of the bottle opening excited me.

"Get on all fours," she purred.

I wondered if she was wearing one of her strapons under her pants. I was set to find out. I got on all fours and waited. I felt cold liquid meet my ass and my body tingled with her initial touch.

She rubbed lube over my ass. Then I felt the tip of her finger at my hole. She pushed her finger into me and my excitement soared. I felt her finger slide in to the knuckle. She pushed in and waited for me to relax. Then she pushed in another. I loved the sensation and could feel precum dripping from my cock.

She began to push in and pull back over and over until my muscles relaxed more. Then she pulled back a bit and pushed a third finger into my hole. She continued her probing and a I felt the tip of her fourth finger moving in. She barely pushed it in with the others and paused.

"Do you want more?" she asked softly.

"Yes."

I felt the pressure of her fourth finger enter me and I moaned involuntarily. Her fingers disappeared inside me. She kept playing with my ass, but paused again.

"Do you want more?"

I was loving the feeling, but wasn't sure how much more I could take.

"I don't know," I answered softly.

She retorted, "Well, you're pushing back like you want it."

I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't realize I was pushing back and begging her to fuck me with her fingers.

"Yes," I answered.

She poured more lube over my ass without pulling her hand away. Then I felt her thumb making way in with the rest of her fingers. The width of her knuckles and thumb were almost unbearable I clenched my fists into the sheets, lowered my head, and took a deep breath. I pushed back against her and felt her hand disappear to her wrist. The stretching pressure was agonizing at first.

"Ooh. Good Boy," she encouraged as she moved her hand a little inside me.

The sensation was unbearable and amazing at the same time.

"I have to cum!" I pleaded excitedly.

She reached under me with her other hand and rubbed my cock until I exploded with cum. My asshole clenched her fist as I sprayed with orgasmic delight.

She stroked my with I was dry and pulled her hand out of me, leaving me the most stretched I had ever been. I collapsed onto the bed depleted and completely relaxed.