Just Reward

Story Info
Good girls can have fun too.
1.5k words
4.28
36.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arynda
Arynda
1 Followers

She smiled at him, biting her lower lip as they got out of her car, her eyes sparkling with anticipation as he approached her. He put his arms around her and kissed her softly, barely brushing her lips at all. He walked her up to the door with one arm still around her as she fumbled with the keys on the dark porch. She finally managed to unlock the door to her half of the duplex and he followed her inside.

He helped her out of her coat, slipping it off her shoulders while standing behind her, kissing her neck softly. She had been waiting a long time for this. She wanted him, needed him, needed to belong to him.

He let the coat drop to the floor so that he could hold her, press himself against her back. She reached up to touch his face but he quickly grabbed her wrist and put it at her side. "Not, yet my dear…" He kissed her neck and she tilted her head to the side so that he might kiss it more. He reached up with the hand that had pulled her wrist away and began to deftly unbutton the front of her blouse while still kissing her neck. Both of his arms were around her now. One was holding her to him and the other was slipping into her now open blouse and under her bra. His hand was on her breast, cupping her, holding her, the warmth of his fingers burning into her. "What would you say if I took you right now, before we even got up the stairs?" He used his weight to press her against the wall and used the arm that had simply been holding her to stroke down her side, her hip, down and up the back of her thigh.

"Is it my place to say?"

"No, it isn't," he whispered in her ear, a smile playing across his face as he pulled up her skirt and began exploring her with his fingers. The sensations they sent through her made her press back against him as they sank into her warm wet flesh.

She whimpered softly as he moved his fingers inside of her finding somewhere in her the place that could make her tremble and shake, the place that made her cry out for him. "Chris…"

"Call me your master, pet. Remember that I control you, that I own you. You're mine, every inch of you." The combination of his words and his hands were enough to send thrills through her entire being. She wanted nothing more than to give in to him, to serve him.

"Master, I want you inside me so badly, " she forced out between her cries of pleasure.

"Have you forgotten how to beg, my pet?" he asked his fingers still thrusting into her. "Beg me for it and I might." "Please Master, I need you inside me. Master, I need you to have me. I want you to use me. I need you to ravish me. Master, please don't deny me this."

He pulled his fingers out of her and took his weight off of her, startling her. "Turn around."

"Master?"

"Turn around," he ordered more firmly, almost barking at her.

She turned around and looked at him with a degree of uncertainty, her eyebrows lifted, her eyes wide. "Master?"

The corners of his mouth turned up in a close-lipped smile as he held his fingers under her nose, letting her scent waft into it. "Lick them clean, pet"

She reached up to take hold of his hand. "No, pet, the only things I want to feel right now are your tongue and your lips. She put her hand back at her side took his fingers into her mouth and gently sucked on them. "Do you like how you taste?"

She managed to mumble a 'yes, Master' with his fingers in her mouth, still sucking, licking and kissing them. She closed her eyes savoring the feeling of his fingers in her mouth.

He took them away.

"Pet?"

She opened her eyes, again giving him a look of uncertainty mixed with longing. "Yes, Master?" He looked at her, that same smile on his lips as he ran his fingers down her cheek.

"Now, my darling pet, I want you to do something for me before I can give you what you want. I want you to please me."

"Anything for you, Master," she replied eagerly waiting for his next command.

"Kneel." She complied the instant he ordered her to, dropping quickly to her knees before him. He smiled down at her and gently ran a hand through her hair, using the other to unfasten his pants. It was apparent he didn't care for boxers or briefs because his cock was right in front of her, ready for her. "I want you to take my cock between those pretty heart-shaped lips of yours and I want you to sound like you enjoy it."

It wasn't a hard task for her at all considering that there were few things she loved more than this. Pleasing him was enough of a treat in itself. She slowly began to lick the tip, her tongue teasing around it in gentle circles and then began licking up and down the whole of his shaft, smiling at his every moan. She took the tip into her mouth and then pulled back letting it come out of her mouth, her lips just, barely kissing the tip and then took it in again. She began to suck gently on the tip, her tongue teasing it and letting a moan every time she heard him. She took him deeper into her mouth, still sucking, still wanting, very badly to please him. She took him to the back of her throat, easily, making him let loose a moan upon feeling how much of him she could take.

"Good girl," he praised her, bracing himself against the wall and leaning his head back. She sped up a little, taking him in and letting her out more quickly making his moans more frequent. He put his hand on her head to make her slow down, to make her savor him more. "My pet, as much as I would like to cum inside your mouth, I think you've been a good whore and deserve a reward." He smiled as he pulled out of her mouth. "Stand."

She stood, waiting for his next command as he finished unbuttoning her blouse and unhooking her bra, letting them both fall to the floor, leaving her half-naked before him. "Turn around, pet." She did as she was told and then she felt his hands on her, positioning her, putting her in the position he would like to have her. She was now standing with her hands pressed against the wall, bent over. He lifted her skirt and she felt his cock, resting against the outside of her cunt. "Tell me pet, what are you to me?"

"I'm your cunt, your slut, your whore. I'm anything you want me to be, master," she returned her voice shaking with anticipation.

"And what are you, my pet?" he asked in a voice that was barely audible.

"I'm your cunt-loving whore who will do anything to be fucked, Master." She bit her lip and let out a whimper as he entered her slowly.

"Now, pet, whose are you?" He was stroking in and out of her slowly, much slower than she wanted him to go. "I'm yours, Master," she replied softly and shakily as he continued push into her and pull out of her with slow, even strokes."

"Say it again, louder." He began to thrust into her a little faster.

"I'm yours, Master," she bleated unable to keep her voice even as he began to reward her with more pleasure.

"Scream it!" His thrusts grew harder as he put his hands on her hips.

"I'm yours!" she screamed as her breath grew even more ragged with every thrust.

He began to slam into her, using her hips to pull her to him, using them so he could get deep inside her. She found herself without words, unable to talk. All that came from her mouth was a series of shrieks and screams that she was sure the neighbors could hear. She didn't care. All she could feel was the sensation of pleasure swelling inside of her, making her flush, making her lose her breath.

She braced heavily against the wall as her whole body tightened. She screamed as pleasure radiated through her, making her throb around him and then she felt him throbbing inside her, filling her with his hot, sticky cum.

He rested inside of her a moment trailing his fingers gently up and down her back as they both regained their breath. "You're quite amazing, pet, " he told her kissing her neck and back as he finally decided to pull out of her. "Face me."

She straightened and turned around to look at him as he took her into his arms and kissed her softly. "I love you, Master."

"As I do you, pet." He smiled at her and kissed her again, holding her as the walked up the stairs.

Arynda
Arynda
1 Followers