Just Say Yes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head was lying back on the head rest and her eyes were closed. It was as if she was lost in her own fantasy world. Mark was enjoying being a voyeur of his own wife playing with herself. He could imagine what she was thinking about. He noted how fast she was thrusting her fingers into her pussy. She was really going for it and her other hand was gripping her breasts hard. He zoomed in so he could see her fingers more closely. When she came, he could see her squirt out.

There was his wife, in his chair with a wet glistening pussy and her cum dripping on the shiny leather. Anne got up and dipped her fingers into her pussy and rubbed her cum all over his chair, the head rest, the arms, and the back. She was deliberately marking his chair with her scent. How hot was that!

Mark went home with a new appreciation of his sexy wife.

Friday

Friday came about and the uniform that was stipulated in my contract for Fridays included a slightly see-through blouse, a very short miniskirt, 15 denier stockings and four inches heels. Bra and knickers were not allowed.

Today, the blouse was even more translucent and so I knew I would be showing a lot of side boob towards my husband.

I went to the post office but there wasn't anyone there today. What a pity.

The box of engineering parts were still in the big box next to my desk. "Ms Field, can you please put these parts away in the store room?" asked my husband.

"Yes, Mr Williamson," I answered.

I went to pick up the whole box but my husband said, "That box will be too heavy for you. Why don't you take the parts out one-by-one? Take your time."

"Ok, that would be easier," I said knowingly.

My husband just stared at me as I fulfilled this task. I was giving him quite a show. It reminded me of Wednesday. Once again, I could feel my pussy getting wet. As I was getting the last part out from the box my husband came over and stood behind me. "Wow, your wet!" as he slid a finger into my pussy.

"That feels nice," I commented.

He rubbed me for a few minutes and then said, "Let's go out to lunch?"

Oh what a tease . . . I thought.

We drove to the outskirts of town in the work car. This doubled as my husband's regular vehicle.

He was a gentleman and came around and opened the passenger door for me. I was sure to give him a reward but letting my skirt slide up as I got out of the car. I'm sure he could tell that my pussy was wet as I was so turned on.

My husband took me out to lunch at an up-market café on the promenade. The head waiter showed us to a small coffee table that was slightly secluded at the front of the café. We were sitting next to a large glass window that overlooked the marina.

We had a nice meal and shared a bottle of red wine. We talked about all sorts of things but nothing of any real relevance. His mind was somewhere else and there was a level of tension in the air.

We were both sitting in these low sofa chairs and I was trying to keep my legs together. When the waiter came over to clear the table he bent down to pick up the plates and cutlery. I looked directly at my husband as I opened my legs just enough so the waiter got a near direct view up my skirt.

My husband let out a long slow breath through pursed lips and gave a cheeky smile as he looked back at me. He knew exactly what I was doing and it seemed as if he was enjoying witnessing the show.

We left the café and walked along the promenade back to his car. A slight onshore breeze was blowing over the beach but we were protected by a sea wall. The breeze threatened to blow up my skimpy skirt. At first I tried to hold my skirt down but my husband leant over and whispered into my ear to "Let your skirt blow up . . . I like seeing people watching you!"

"Yes," I responded. This time it was me who let out a long slow breath. The breeze was also making my blouse press against my tits. The cool wind also had an effect on my sensitive nipples. My high heeled shoes accentuated my gait which made my tits sway around.

It wasn't that windy and so the hem just teased around. That all changed when we reached the cross-walk. This was adjacent the steps that led down to the beach and I had lost the protective shelter of the sea wall. The wind was blowing up the beach and was being deflected up the steps. This upward draft caused my skirt to blow up over my hips as I was standing there nonchalantly waiting for the pedestrian lights to change. People behind me could see my bare arse while those in people across the road had a clear view of my naked pussy.

I got a lot of stares, even from some women. I had never been so exposed in public but I kind of liked it! I looked down at my husband's trousers and could see a bulge in his pants. He was enjoying showing me off, too. As we approached his car he held open the passenger door for me. While I know he was trying his best to be courteous, I knew the real reason was that he got a good look at my legs and stockings that were on display as I slid into the passenger seat.

Once we were driving along I reached over and massaged his cock though his trousers. My husband's breathing slowed and he was staring straight ahead as he tried to concentrate on the road as I distracted him. I could tell that something was on his mind because as we got closer to the office I was having less effect on him.

When we got back to the office I settled into an afternoon's work as I continued to process the invoices into our online banking system. My husband's phone rang and he answered it tersely. Shortly after that he got up and started pacing the room. I could see that he was stressed so I asked him what was on his mind.

He answered, "We have the potential for a big partnership with an overseas firm and I need to shoot out and meet one of their representatives soon. I'm worried that it might be too much for us but if we pull it off, it will save the company!"

As part of my job description I was required to relieve my bosses' stress so I decided to do this in the only way that I knew would be effective in such a short time frame. I got up and I steered my boss down into my seat and unbuckled his belt. Surprisingly he was quite limp.

I got on my hands and knees and began to stroke his flaccid cock while gently sucking on the head. This slowly had the desired effect as he became nice and hard. I was able to stare into his eyes as I stroked his cock while running my tongue around his penis glans. I swallowed his cock about half way and gripped the remainder with my little hand.

"Oh, fuck . . . yes, this is what I need . . . go on, suck it baby . . ." panted my husband as I gave him this blow job.

I was sucking him for some time but I sensed that he was still too distracted to cum. Eventually, he pulled me up and so I let go of his cock and stood in front of him. I hitched up my miniskirt and spread my legs. Holding onto the high back of the chair, I slowly lowered myself onto his hot, hard manhood while gazing into his eyes.

I built up a rhythm as I rode my husband's cock. "This is for you. Feel me slide up and down your cock. I want you to cum inside me," I pleaded while I maintained eye contact. As he reached up to brush my breasts through the thin fabric I said, "Yes that's right . . . play with my tits . . . you like them, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You liked seeing me exposing myself at lunch, didn't you?" I asked.

Reminding my husband of this earlier scene was enough to push him over the edge. "Oh, y e s s s, Oh, fuck, Oh I'm cumming," he hissed as he exploded in me.

That set me off and I had a simultaneous orgasm of my own. I cradled his head with my hands and gave my husband a long deep kiss. "That should calm you down for your meeting," I cheekily said as I rose off him. "You should shave all the hair off your cock and balls," I suggested.

"I'll consider that." He replied.

My husband said that he would be a while and that I should lock up and go home before he returned. As a parting comment as he left for this important meeting was an instruction, "I want you dressed for a 'Special Assignment' on Monday.

Oh god. That was a gossamer thin and totally see-through blouse, a micro miniskirt, the sheerest stockings I could find and ridiculously high heels.

What did my husband have planned for me next week?

12