Just Say Yes Pt. 05

Story Info
The typing test.
4.7k words
4.52
32.2k
18
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in my second week working for my husband in his precision engineering firm. The company has been struggling to make a profit and one of the reasons I applied to work for my husband was to see whether there was any way of recovering the business.

Yesterday he had secured a long-term contract with a sizable European company. I am sure that one of the reasons that the contract was secured was that my husband had deliberately shown me off in front of that company's representative. I had been required to wear a 'Special Assignment' uniform consisting of a really short black miniskirt, a transparent sheer top, and 8 denier stay-up stockings with these sexy five-inch pumps. I was getting used to not wearing any underwear.

I had flirted with Rutger, the gorgeous German, during the contract negotiations. At one stage, when I was draped over my husband's mahogany desk, he had run his fingers up and down my smooth, waxed pussy lips and he eventually slipped two fingers into my dripping pussy while my husband looked on. Needless to say, the contract was signed shortly after this exhibitionism.

Later that afternoon my husband declared that he wanted to watch me exhibit myself in front of other men and he wanted me to do this during work time. This is what he called 'Special Assignments'. My husband liked looking at my smooth, hairless pussy and he had eventually agreed to allow work to pay for me to become permanently hairless using IPL treatments. I had tormented him by running my slick pussy up and down his hard cock head until he had approved this expenditure. He was rewarded by me then plunging my pussy down onto his cock as I rode him to orgasmic bliss.

My husband and I had been living apart for a few years. Over the last week, we had had wonderful office sex every day. I was wanting to rekindle our relationship and I could see that my husband was being much more considerate to me. I was enjoying the attention he paid me. It made me feel more alive as I continued on a path of sexual awakening.

Tuesday

As always, my day started by checking for mail at the post office. My regular post office voyeur was waiting for me to collect the mail. Today, however, he was not wearing his usual business attire. He was, instead, wearing a tight nylon shirt and a pair of loose-fitting running shorts. It looked as if he had been doing some exercise as he looked quite flushed. He had a sheen of sweet on him and I could clearly see his erect nipples under the fabric of his shirt.

Because of his clothing, I was able to get a better look at him. He was quite a bit older than me but he looked very fit. He was lean and tall and did not seem to be carrying any extra weight around his middle. He had salt and pepper hair, which I find attractive on men.

I was wearing a sexy, opaque blouse, a regular miniskirt - if a mid-thigh miniskirt could be called regular - stockings, suspenders and three-inch heels. I had stopped wearing underwear when I started working for my husband.

I bent down to retrieve today's mail and, like always, I gave my friend a good look at my bald pussy. As I walked out I noticed that he had developed quite a hard on that was easily seen under the tent that had developed in his thin nylon sports shorts. I got such a thrill to see that I had this power to induce these reactions in men.

There was this zipless sex component to our meetings. I knew nothing about this man, not even his name, and I had not given away anything about me to him. We smiled at each other as I walked past my anonymous admirer on my way back to work.

When I got to work I started by looking through the incoming mail and then took a look at the finances. It would be great to see some cash flow in from our recent contract. We still had to service our existing clients so I had started to look at where we could get some old business back.

My husband was asking all sorts of questions relating to some upcoming work which I could easily answer. At the same time, I was typing up a business case for one of the company's regular clients. Eventually, my husband commented on my ability to type a document while maintaining a conversation on a completely unrelated subject. "Mr Williamson, I qualified years ago with City and Guilds keyboarding qualification. I can type at 100 words per minute with zero errors," I said proudly as I smiled and kept typing.

"Is that so? I never knew," replied my husband.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," I said hastily.

"Really?" asked my husband. "Are you keeping secrets from me?"

"No . . ." I quickly answered as I got up and walked over the filing cabinet. "Test me, if you don't believe me," I said defiantly as I bent over to get some documents out of the lowest draw hoping that flashing my pussy at my husband would distract his train of thought.

"Challenge accepted. We'll have to put your typing skills through an exhaustive examination," said my husband as he came up behind me.

"What will happen if I don't meet your expectations?" I asked as I gazed into his eyes.

"Oh, you will be punished," said my husband giving my arse a slight smack.

"Mmm," I said. "How do you know that I might deliberately make mistakes in that case?" as I gave him a flirty smile.

"Oh, I will know," he said with a wink.

Lunchtime

When it came to lunch my husband asked me to come and sit on his desk and face his high executive chair. I swung my chair around, giving him a good look at my long legs, stockings and, more importantly, my sweet pussy. I got up a sauntered over to his desk.

"Lie back, Ms Field," he instructed me. He lifted my heels so that they rested on the arms of his chair as I spread my legs as wide as I could. My husband lowered his head down and proceeded to lick my pussy.

My husband was being slow and sensual. He was gently stroking my pussy with these long licks of his tongue. I was enjoying this as I writhed about on his desk. He placed two fingers in my wet pussy and started the 'come here' motion. The pads of his fingers were softly rubbing my G-spot. He reached into a desk drawer and produced this massaging wand. It looked about the size of a microphone and had a spherical white head.

I looked up. "What's that? It looks interesting," I asked.

"Feel this," as he placed the head around my clit and labia. He pushed the head firmly against my skin and switched it on. I was immediately squirming around uncontrollably as these deep vibrations penetrated my sensitive skin.

"Oh, that feels nice. Mmm. Please don't stop." My husband increased the pace that he thrust his fingers in my pussy as he intensified the vibrations. "Mmmm." In next to no time an orgasm crept up on me. "Oh, fuck. That's it. Oh . . . I'm cumming . . . oh . . ."

For once, my husband did not have sex with me. He reached out and helped me stand. I rearranged my short skirt and walked back to my chair on shaky legs. As I sat down I looked over at him and said, "Thanks," and then blew him a kiss.

I always ended up working in a dreamy state in the afternoons after any sex and today was no different. By mid-afternoon, my husband suggested that I go home and get some rest.

Wednesday

Wednesday started as it usually did. I visited the post office to get the mail. I was slightly disappointed that my anonymous voyeur was not there today; I had grown to enjoy these morning flirts which made feel aroused inside.

I was wearing my midweek work attire although my blouse was slightly more see-through than stipulated in my employment contract and I chose to wear these really sheer stockings which were held up by a garter belt.

There were two stools and a desk on the wall in the alcove where people could sort out their mail. I chose to sit at one of the stools to sift through the genuine mail and all the junk. I looked up as my friend arrived. He seemed a bit flustered but smiled at me as he walked past me to get to his mail. I swung the seat of my stool around as he went past. With the stiletto of one heel hooked on the foot rail and the other foot resting on the floor, I spread my legs apart as he bent down to retrieve his mail. My skirt had bunched up around my waist and my long legs, stockings and garters were on full view.

My friend must have been only a couple of metres away from my already wet pussy. He fumbled with his mail and it all landed on the floor. I'm not sure whether he had deliberately dropped the mail but he seemed to take his time collecting it all up. Perhaps that was because he was feeling around for the letters while gazing directly up at me distractedly.

While I remained sitting on the stool I ran my hands up my silky sheer stockings. I love that feeling. I stood up and pulled up my stockings and readjusted the garters. I then straightened out my skirt while my friend just stood there and watched. "Thanks. That was a nice way to start the day," he whispered to me as I walked off. I just looked over my shoulder and smiled as I swayed my hips with more exhilaration than normal.

The parcel

I was really excited as I started at work today. I had enjoyed this morning's exhibition at the post office. Adjusting my stockings in full view of my friend had made me feel really excited and I had this warm memory in my mind all morning.

My husband had gone out for some unexplained reason in the afternoon and when the doorbell rang, I went down and found two delivery guys waiting for me with a large cardboard box. The package looked too big for me to lift. "Could one of you help me bring that up to the office," I asked.

"Yes Miss," replied my older man. I liked being called 'Miss'. It made me feel young.

I walked up the stairs to the office with both men following me. The older man carried the box while the younger man brought up the delivery clipboard. They placed the box in the middle of the room and I went to get a pen to sign the delivery receipt. "Here, where do I sign?"

"It's a custom chair, Miss. We need to check it," said the older man.

"Ok," I got the box knife from my desk and couched down. As I knelt down, my knees spread out so I could keep my balance. I am sure the two delivery men could see straight up my skirt. There was a new desk chair in the box. I lifted it out. The one thing I noticed straight away was a hole in the seat. It was about two inches wide.

The younger man spoke for the first time. "We have instructions here from Mark Williamson. We need to check the chair with you sitting on it, Miss."

I sat in the chair as instructed. "It feels nice."

"Try spinning around," said the older man.

I stretched one leg to the side to push the chair around. I looked down and saw that my miniskirt had bunched up around my waist and my bare pussy was on display framed by the stockings and garter belt. "Well, my husband insisted that the chair is checked," I thought. He knew what I wore to work each day.

"That's right, miss. Spin around slowly," suggested the older man as he let out a gentle whistle. He crouched down on the floor in front of me to look at the base and wheels.

"Here, look Grant. This spindle is loose." The younger man, Grant, crouched down to check out the base of the seat. Grant took out a small spanner and started to tighten something on the base. While he was doing this, the other man was rotating the seat a few degrees each way. I had to hold my feet wide to keep steady. These men were getting a close-up view of my exposed pussy and were obviously distracted by the show I was giving them.

"Miss, we need to test the tilting feature," said the older man. His apprentice, Grant, came behind the chair and held onto the back. His boss pushed a lever and the seat tilted back. As I leaned into the back of the chair my blouse was stretched tight over my tits and I could sense that the younger man was looking right down at my cleavage.

"Now let's tilt it forward," said the older man. He pushed a lever and the seat tilted forward a few degrees. "Come around here, Grant. Is that hole in the right place?"

The younger man indicated that he needed to check the seat. "Sorry, Miss, Mr Williamson was very particular about this feature." He put his fingers down the hole in the seat and rubbed his palm directly over my exposed pussy. I let out a little gasp and I knew that he would feel how wet I was. "It feels right," was all he said as he continued to rub his hand back and forth across my sensitive, smooth skin.

I got up out of the chair and went over and sat on the edge of my husband's desk. I am sure both men moved across the room with me so that they could continue looking up my skirt. I knew I was wet from excitement and in this position I knew my pussy lips would have parted. "Here, let me sign the delivery docket," I suggested as I tried to regain some composure.

"Ok, Miss. Thanks," said the older man. "Enjoy your chair. I am sure you will have fun,"

I don't know what my husband was up to, but this recent, innocent, display had turned me on considerably. As the men left the building, I knew I needed to relieve the pressure that had built up inside me throughout the day. I was getting used to having to get relief for my highly aroused state. I sat in my new chair and tilted it back. Placing my legs on my desk, I started to gently masturbate with one hand as I rubbed my excited nipples with the other. What was Mark planning, I asked myself.

Mark in the car

Mark had parked the work car just down the road. He had seen the delivery van just arrive on time and so he logged into his security website and started to look at the video that was streaming from the camera in the main office.

Mark watched Anne, his wife, cut open the cardboard box and lift out her new chair. He had arranged for a special, bespoke chair to be made and the two designers were required to check that the chair was set up correctly.

Mark watched as Anne spun around in the chair. He watched as the older designer took hold of the chair's arms and moved the chair back and forth. There was Anne sitting with her legs spread apart with this man's head only a metre away from her naked pussy.

God, he thought his wife was such a hot lady. How had their marriage drifted apart? He was really enjoying working with her and the office sex was fantastic. He had asked Anne to wear these amazingly skimpy clothes and she hadn't complained. In fact, Mark was sure Anne really enjoyed the exhibitionist challenge.

Mark could see that they were testing the chair's tilt feature as the back was tiled back. He zoomed into the image and could clearly see Anne's gorgeous, hard nipples visible under her tight see-through blouse. The younger designer standing behind the chair was getting a good look at his wife's cleavage.

The chair was tilted forward and then the younger man said something which wasn't recorded. He rubbed his hand between his wife's legs. Anne looked slightly flustered at this invasion of her private space. Mark watched as she got up and walked over and sat on the edge to his desk. Anne sat with her slick pussy on full view. Even with this grainy security footage, he could see that Anne's pussy lips were wet and slightly parted.

After the two men had left, Mark watched as his wife started to play with herself. He couldn't see what she was doing with the hand between her legs but he could see her other hand brush against the thin fabric of her blouse and tease here obviously hard and sensitive nipples.

Mark drove back into the carpark. Part of the plan was to stop Anne before she reached her orgasm.

Back in the office

I heard my husband return to the office just as I was reaching sexual nirvana. "Urgh," I breathed out as I was interrupted from my private pleasure. I stood up and straightened out my blouse and skirt as my husband climbed the stairs to the office.

"Ms Field, you see that I have bought a special chair for you," said my husband as he entered the office. "Here, take a look at how it works."

From the start, it looked to me as if this chair was normal but I knew my husband was up to something from the childish glint in his eye. The one noticeable thing on my mind was this hole in the seat. My husband asked me to sit in the chair. When I was comfortable he produced a wide belt and wrapped it around me and strapped me into the chair. I was firmly bound into the seat. "What are you doing?" I asked quizzically.

Without answering, he produced the massage wand and inserted it in the hole of the seat. In this position, the head of the wand was pressing slightly on my pussy. Now I knew what this was for. My husband wheeled the chair to my desk and tilted it forward. My body weight ensured that my clit was pressed firmly on the head of the wand with my labia spread out on each side.

My husband placed a pair of headphones on me and said that I had a typing test. "On no. That won't be a fair test?' I smiled at him but sensed that this was not going to be easy. He asked me if I was ready and I just nodded.

He started a timer on his smartphone and also started playing a recording:

"Ms Field. I have dictated a business letter that I want you to type, error-free, at one hundred words per minute. If you are ready, place your fingers on the keyboard."

I took a deep breath and looking at my husband with a resigned expression, I placed my hands on the keyboard. At that moment the recording continued and the wand started to vibrate.

I looked over at my husband whilst still typing. I could see that he was controlling the wand through an app on his smartphone on his desk. He swiped his finger across the screen and the wand's vibrations intensified. "Oh . . . this is so . . . unfair . . . and feels so good . . . Oh . . . please . . ." I pleaded.

I was typing the document as it had been dictated to me through the recording. I could sense my concentration waning as the vibrations worked their charm on my clit. My breathing deepened as I did my best to lock the sensations out of my mind. My husband made an adjustment to the screen on his phone. The wand started to have these deep pulsating vibes. God, it felt good! "Ohhh," I sighed as I kept typing.

I couldn't concentrate on everything that I was experiencing. "Focus, Focus F O C U S," I thought. I knew I was making mistakes. I could feel a massive orgasm build up. I quashed it down as I parked that feeling in my mind. Keep going, keep going, oh nearly finished!

The vibrations intensified further. Oh fuck, I was at the signature block. Nearly done.

I finished the document and let out a scream as the pent-up orgasm cascaded throughout my entire body. "I'VE FINISHED . . . OHHHH I'M CUMMING! Oh Oh Oh Oh YES," I screamed. The suppressed sensations poured out of me.

The orgasm kept going as the vibrations continued. "FUCK YES OHHHH PLEASE STOP OH PLEASE STOP OHH!" My whole body started to shake uncontrollably. I watched through heavy-lidded eyes as my beautiful, evil husband swiped the app on his phone which caused the vibrations to intensify to their highest setting. My legs were shaking as another orgasm flooded through me.

"OHHHH PLEASE STOP, OHH, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, FUCK YES, PLEASE PLEASE STOP, OHH, YES . . . PLEASE STOP, FUCK!"

My husband slowed the vibrations right down and came over and unbuckled the belt holding me into the chair. He lifted me up and held me firmly. I could hardly stand. My legs felt like rubber and my pussy was still pulsating as I came back down from this massive orgasmic high.

My husband bent me over his desk and I just flopped there catching my breath. My legs were all limp as I lay there draped over the edge of the desk. My husband went over and retrieved the document from the printer. He came up behind me and lifted up the hem of my skirt. I reached out with my hands to grasp the far side of the mahogany desk.

12