Just Say Yes Pt. 06

Story Info
Anne and Mark go out on a date.
8.9k words
4.54
33.7k
22
6

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I had been living apart for a few years. I was now working as his office assistant for our small engineering firm.

Over the last few weeks, we had had some wonderful office sex every day. I was wanting to rekindle our relationship and I could see that my husband was being much more considerate to me. I was enjoying the attention he paid me. It made me feel more alive as I continued on a path of sexual awakening.

Last week I had been set a typing test. My husband had dictated a document onto his dictaphone and had then asked me to type up the document while I was being distracted by a Magic Wand vibrator buzzing round my pussy. The wand had been fitted into a custom desk chair which I had been bound into. I completed the document in the prescribed time but I had made ten mistakes. My wicked husband had adjusted the wand's setting while I was typing.

Apparently, I had passed the test with flying colours. My Husband had spanked me for each mistake that I had made. This humiliating punishment had really turned me on. After the spanking, my husband had draped me over his desk and fucked me mercilessly. My arousal from being bound and teased with the vibrating wand and the hard fucking I received culminated in the most intense orgasm of my life.

I had nearly passed out. I felt like a limp rag doll lying on my husband's warm mahogany desk. My husband had wrapped me up in a blanket and drove me home. I went into a blissful, deep sleep.

DINNER DATE INVITATION

My husband and I were getting along working together. I'm sure it helped that we were both enjoying fantastic office sex. It seemed as if we were each testing the other person's limits and, in my opinion, we were both enjoying the renewed excitement that this offered.

I thought back to the typing test I had been set and the resulting 'punishment'. Should I make deliberate mistakes to see whether the punishment was repeated?

In the back of my head, I was aware that we had been living apart for nearly four years. My mother's health had deteriorated recently and, after I had come to the decision that she would be better off in an aged-care home, I had found that I had an amazing amount of spare time on my hands. I had not realised how much of my time had been taken up with her care. This was why I had applied to work for my husband. The ultimate goal of working with my husband had been to rekindle our relationship.

The business had recovered some of the earlier losses and we had secured a big contract. I had managed to find some areas where we could reduce some overheads. I could see that my husband was no longer as stressed at work as a result.

I thought it was about time to tackle the unspoken issue of our relationship. I had deliberately worn a seductive secretary outfit today. The blouse was extremely see-through and my little black skirt was very short. I had worn classic, sheer black stockings and a garter belt. The stockings had seams up the back and a two-inch lace band at the top. Because the skirt was so short, most of the lace band was visible, even when the skirt's hem was down. My black sling-back shoes had five-inch heels. Not very practical for work but perfect for what I planned.

My friend at the post office had commented when he saw me retrieving the mail, "Someone's in for a treat, today."

"If he plays his cards right," I replied. "He's going to have to work for it though."

"Are you using your pussy to get what you want?"

"Yes."

"Good luck. You're worth the effort."

"I know," I smiled. This had been our longest conversation.

When I got to work, my husband took a long look at me. "You look fabulous, Ms Field. Is there something happening today that I have missed?" he asked.

I knew why he was confused because I was in my 'special assignment' uniform. "No there's nothing special happening today. I'm just felt frisky." My husband got up and came over to me. He reached out and lifted the hem of my skirt up. I slapped his hand gently away. "That will have to wait. I've got lots of invoices to process this morning." I could see his disappointment written all over his face.

I got stuck into processing the invoices. I made sure to swing my chair around as often as I could. I often got up to file papers away. I usually save up a bunch of paperwork to file at one go but today I was filing each invoice away as I completed the individual transactions. I made sure that I bent with straight legs, showing off my bare pussy, each time I stood at the filing cabinet.

On a few occasions, I stood up to pull up my stockings, making sure that the seams were always straight. When I sat down I would run my hands over the silky sheer stockings as I absent-mindedly sorted the invoices. There weren't that many invoices so I had to 'process' some of them twice.

By mid-morning, it was obvious that I had tormented my husband enough. "I know what you are doing, Ms Field," said my husband.

"Are you sure?" I teased. I got up and walked over between his big mahogany desk and executive chair. I pushed my husband's big chair back so it was pressed up against the large plate window. I sat on the edge of his desk and lifted my legs onto the arms of his chair. The stiletto heels were hooked under the upholstery of the armrest.

Sitting like this meant that my pussy was on full display framed by the hem of my skirt and the garters holding up my stockings. My pussy was glistening wet. I parted my lips and pushed one finger into my slick pussy. The other hand pulled at my skin to expose my nub of a clitoris. I then rubbed my nipples through the thin fabric of my blouse.

I decided to use his name to emphasise that this was different. "Mark. Do you know if there is something that I want? That I need from you?"

"Ah ha, no."

"I'm loving the office sex. But do you think I want more?"

"More what?"

"Well, have a think. Look at my slick pussy. Remember this image," as I distractedly continued to rub my clit and nipples.

I got up and pulled down the hem of my skirt. "You can have this when you have figured it out." With that, I placed my finger, slick with my pussy juices, in his mouth. I then returned to my desk and got back to work. I made sure that the hem of my skirt had hitched up and I was showing a lot of bare thigh above the lacy stocking tops.

Mark was a smart man and I was confident that he would eventually figure out what I was after. Later that day I received a meeting request on my calendar.

Dinner Date -- Saturday 7:00 pm till late.

Venue -- Dockside Bar and Restaurant, Queens Wharf

Dress code -- You know what I want!

Agenda -- Future plans

Accept / Decline

I swivelled my chair around giving my husband a prolonged look up my tight skirt. He was looking at me apprehensively. I got up and sauntered over to his desk and sat on the edge. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "I accept." I lay back on the desk and added, "I know what you want."

My husband undid his belt and pulled out his hardening cock. When he had the head of his cock at the entrance to my dripping pussy I held up my hands stopped him. "Do you know what I want?"

"Yes."

"What?"

He looked shy and nervous. "You want us to talk about our relationship," he answered tentatively.

"Yes," it worked, I thought. "Now fuck your secretary . . . hard." He smiled like a naughty schoolboy as he plunged his hard cock into my tight pussy. "Oh yes . . ." I moaned. I felt like I was on fire. Teasing my husband all morning had affected me as well.

We had quick, raw sex on his desk. In no time I had an orgasm which set him off. He came deep inside me and then he pulled out of me. He sat in his chair and licked me clean.

"Have you finished all the invoices?" he asked as I got up.

"Yes."

"Good. Take the rest of the day off," he offered. "I didn't think there were so many invoices today. It took me longer to figure out what you wanted, as I was enjoying watching you tease me and I didn't want you to stop too soon."

Busted I thought, in a good way though. "I enjoyed tempting you," I responded. Was he telling the truth? I'll never know.

THE SHOWER

When I arrived home I found my first order from Wicked Weasel had arrived. After my friend, Amber had shown me some of these skimpy products I was intrigued and had gone online to look through the catalogue.

I opened the package to check the contents. The bikinis were packaged in these tiny plastic bags. I suppose it reflects the minimal fabric that they were made out of. I decided to have a shower and then try on the products.

I had a lovely long shower where I lathered myself up with a really soft body wash. I put on an exfoliating glove and rubbed myself all over. After I had cleaned my skin I rubbed a scented shower gel all over me. It felt and smelt so good. My skin was glowing as I gently caressed my firm tits and hard nipples. The soft, soapy bubbles were gliding over me as I rinsed off. My hands drifted down to my pussy. My outer labia had become slightly puffy with all the attention I was giving them. I grazed a finger over my clit which had become a really sensitive bud. I had to stop or else I wouldn't get anything done.

I dried myself off and went into my bedroom to try on these new bikinis. The first packages I opened was a baby blue shiny lycra tank top and a tube mesh flip skirt in white. I stood in front of my full-length mirror and looked at myself. The tank top was really tight over my tits and showed off my proud nipples to perfection. The mesh flip skirt was like a very short tennis skirt made out of a lightweight see-through mesh. I spun around which made the hem of the skirt swirl about.

I opened two packets for a matching bikini set. The top was a tiny 312 sheer vision tri top with these really small triangles that barely covered my breasts. The bottom was a 405 sheer vision thong bikini bottom. It was basically a small triangle at the front with strings at the back. There was a vertical seam on the front.

When I put these on I could see that they were nearly see-through when the fabric was dry. What would they be like when wet, I thought. They fit perfectly. I had purchased a couple of dresses and some knickers that I decided I would try on later. I called Amber and suggested that we get together at the weekend. I mentioned that I had received some of these tiny bikinis. She asked what I had ordered. I replied, "You'll have to wait and see."

"Do you want to go back to Ladies Bay?" Asked Amber.

"No, not this time. Let's go to a public beach," I said. I explained that I felt like showing off at a beach by wearing the minimum amount of clothing that I was legally allowed to wear in public.

"Ok, babe. I'll see you on Saturday," said Amber with excitement.

MISSION BAY

I had arranged to meet Amber at Mission Bay beach. This is one of the busiest beaches close to the city. I arrived early and found an area where I could lay out my beach towel and lie down. I sent Amber a text describing where I was situated.

I was lying on my front so I undid the strings of my top. I was basically naked on the back. There were only the thong strings disrupting my otherwise naked back. Amber cast a shadow over me when she arrived. "Hi, Babe. Looking good!" she commented.

I turned over but decided to leave my bikini top off. "Thanks," I replied.

"Whew, great camel toe," said Amber in a whisper. I looked down at my bikini bottom and the centre seam had worked its way into my cleft and had separated my labia apart. I got Amber to take some photos of me on my phone. When I scrolled through them I saw one that looked really exciting. It showed me lying back topless with lots of people next to me on the beach and, more importantly, in this light, my camel toe stood out clearly. I sent it to Mark's phone with the message, "Relaxing at the beach. Looking forward to tonight. Love Anne XOX."

Moments later my phone buzzed. "Wow wow wow. You just melted my phone you're so hot! C U tonite. Lv Mark "

Amber got out her towel and lay down next to me. She took off her jeans. She was wearing a bright blue one-piece shiny lycra suit underneath. From the front, it looked quite conservative. "Not showing off today," I asked. Amber spun around and I could see there was no back to this suit. It was only a thong bottom and thin straps around the shoulders. "I stand corrected. That looks great from the back and I like seeing your jewellery."

"I like wearing this suit around town with jeans. I like causing stares when people get close up and can see the real me," she responded. "Have you thought any more about getting some piercings done?"

"I am really interested. Mark and I are going out on a 'date' tonight. I was going to see what he thinks."

"Going on a date? How are things between you two?" Amber enquired.

"Things are going really well. I'm just a bit cautious though. Remember last time? Mark just stopped doing anything with me. I don't want to be neglected like that again." I explained.

"I thought that he couldn't keep his hands off you," commented Amber.

"Yes. I know. But that's hot office sex. Don't get me wrong. It's fantastic. But I would like something on a more emotional level as well."

"Well, going on a date sounds nice."

"Yeah, I'm nervous though. I feel like an awkward teenager again."

"Well, take things slowly. It seems as if Mark is trying, which is something!"

"I want this to work. I really love him."

"What are you going to wear on your date?"

"I've bought this really nice black Weasel cocktail skirt. It's got this ribbed fabric and it's strapless."

"I know the one. "It's . . ." stated Amber.

"Yes, it is!" I exclaimed with a knowing look.

"Well Mark won't be able to keep his hands off you tonight if he behaves in the right way," teased Amber.

"We'll see."

We talked for a bit longer and then decided we had both had enough sun. "I've got an IPL session soon and I can't have too much sun beforehand."

"IPL. Permanent? Way to go, girl," commented Amber.

I blushed. "Yes, permanent."

I re-tied my bikini top on and gathered up our towels. Some sand had worked its way underneath the thin fabric so I went up to the shower to rinse it off. There was a public outdoor shower next to the brick kiosk.

Amber had got back into her jeans and I could see how the bright blue shiny lycra swimsuit could be worn as street clothing. "You're right. That suit looks good on you. I will have to look through the catalogue again," I said to Amber.

"Yes, I like to wear these beach clothes further away from the waterfront than is normally accepted," she responded.

"Well it looks good and I like how I can see your piercings."

I stood under the shower rose and pushed the tap. The water was mildly cold. A group of onlookers had gathered around as I allowed the cool water to wash off all the salt and sand. I had raised my arms and was running my fingers through my hair. This action lifted my breasts up proudly and, as the fabric was wet, it looked as if I was wearing nothing: my dark areola and hard nipples were clearly visible behind the very pale green fabric.

I turned around and let the water run down my back. I pulled the front of my bikini bottom away from my skin so the trapped sand could be washed away. I am sure some people got a momentary view of my bald pussy.

I asked Amber to fish out my tank top and skirt. She first handed me the tank top. I undid the slip knots tying my bikini top and gave it to Amber. I then squeezed into the tight top. It struggled to get it past my nipples as my skin was still damp and the cold water had made my nipples stand to attention.

I then climbed into the small flip skirt and proceeded to remove my thong. It was obvious to everyone that I was bare under the skirt. There were a couple of guys standing close by who had developed hard tents in their board shorts. I got a thrill over this sexy power I had.

Amber commented, "You said that you wanted to wear the minimum amount of clothing at the beach. Wicked Weasel makes some bikinis that are much smaller than the one you were just wearing."

"I know," I replied. "I have got some at home. I wanted to wear this one first though."

"I look forward to spending that day at the beach with you."

As we walked away I made sure to sway my hips that caused the skirt's hem to flip about. I don't know if I showed anything to anyone but I knew there were several people looking at me on the chance of catching a glimpse of my hidden treasure.

BEAUTY SESSION

It had been a month since I had had my first Brazilian wax. Mark had agreed to allow our company to fund my IPL hair removal treatment. I had booked to have the hairs on my legs and pussy removed by IPL.

Carla met me at the reception of the beauty salon that I had been going to for the last few weeks. Today I had booked in a full makeover in preparation for my 'date night'. The session started with the IPL treatment. Carla guided me to the room where the IPL machine was installed and asked me to strip off all my clothes.

When Carla returned, she explained the IPL process and reassured me that, while it might burn at first, the heat would soon dissipate. She explained that IPL works by emitting a wavelength of light into the skin, which targets the hair's pigment. The light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair. It quickly turns to heat which then kills the growing cells that make the hair. She explained that it was necessary to have at least eight sessions to catch all the hair.

"Do you still want to go ahead with this?" Carla asked.

"Yes," I replied.

The IPL session took about an hour as Carla moved the handset around my legs and pussy. She had smeared a cool gel on the headset which helped keep the heat down. To be honest, it felt like someone pricking me with a needle and it wasn't too sharp.

After treatment was completed I asked about the oil and spray product that I had received previously. Carla advised that this was not recommended on the day of receiving IPL. It had the potential to make my skin come out in a rash.

She went on, "We have developed this is a new product though. You might be interested in it. It's called 'Inflame'."

"What does it do?"

"Well, have you heard about anti-inflammatory creams used in sports and orthopaedic medicine?"

"Yes."

"That is designed to reduce swelling . . ."

"Yes."

"Well, this does the opposite. It's designed to inflame or swell up the region where it's applied. Want to try it? We are offering our customers a small sample, free of charge," offered Carla.

"O kay . . ."

Carla unscrewed a small jar and I could see that there was a thin brush attached to the cap. She painted this cream on one nipple. "Watch," she said.

I stood there and over about a minute I could see my nipple swell to twice its normal size. "Holy cow. Look at that. You'll have to do that to the other one or I will look unbalanced!" Carla gently brushed my erect nipple with her fingers. An electric jolt ran through my nerves. "Oh, that's so sensitive. My nipple is on fire," I gasped. Carla brushed the product on my other nipple and, in no time, it was just as big as the first one. "My nipples look obscenely erect. I kind of like the effect though!" I commented.

"Want to try it on your clit?" asked Carla quizzically.

"N o o o!" I exclaimed.

"Ok. I've tried it. Trust me. You'll like it! Have a think about it."

"Ok. I promise I will think about that."

"I would like to hear your feedback."

Carla then gave me a soft cotton gown to wear while I had my makeup applied. The soft fabric brushed against my nipples keeping me in an amazingly excited state.

The final procedure I had arranged was to have a manicure and pedicure. Carla tidied up my hands and feet and then applied acrylic nails to my fingers. She then painted my nails with bright red nail polish.