Just Say Yes Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men gallantly supported me as I walked the few yards to the entrance of the hotel. I was finding it difficult to walk in these sexy high heels. Mark held my hand while Rutger had his hand around my waist.

There was the slightest breeze. My dress blew around softly exposing my stocking clad legs. I am sure that every now and then I was fully exposed as the wind teasingly lifted the light fabric away from my body. Fortunately, there were not that many people about, but the few people that did see me got to see quite a lot of skin!

We walked through the Hotel lobby and caught a lift. When we reached our floor, Rutger walked in front as Mark guided me from behind. His hand was under my dress and stroking my bare arse.

Rutger used his security card to unlock the door to his hotel room and allowed Mark and I to enter. I walked in first, and Mark followed close behind me. Rutger walked past us and went to close the curtains.

"Leave them open," I said.

Rutger turned to face me with a big grin on his face. Just as he did that, Mark pulled on the bow that tied the dress' halter straps behind my neck. The bodice immediately fell exposing my breasts. Mark eased the dress over my hips, and it fell smoothly to the floor.

I was standing in front of this gorgeous German man wearing only these killer heels and stockings. My fuchsia dress had pooled around my feet on the floor. Mark reached down and held my wrists to my side as he presented me to Rutger.

Rutger said nothing but he moved closer to me. I moaned as he reached up and gently caressed my hard, jewelled nipples.

Mark put an arm low around my waist and gently, but firmly, pushed on my back as he encouraged me to bend over. I had to press my arse into his groin to steady myself. I could feel his erection pressing into me.

As I leant forward, I reached out and unzipped Rutger's fly and pulled out his hard cock. I already suspected that he would he would be big, but I wasn't expecting just how big his cock was. It wasn't long, but his cock was beautifully thick. I knew that its girth would stretch me when he inevitably fucked me.

I started to lick the head of his cock.

"That's right you beautiful babe," gasped Rutger as I enclosed the head of his cock with my lips. My tongue swirled around the head.

I stopped briefly as I looked up at him. "Please speak to me in German!" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh, das fühlt sich so gut an," said Rutger in his broad German accent. "Lutsch an meinem harten Schwanz."

Mark had knelt behind me and was gripping my thighs firmly. He spread my arse cheeks apart and started to lick me.

"Du bist die beste Schlampe." I didn't know what Rutger was saying but hearing him talk to me in his thick accent this way was really turning me on.

Mark was teasing my clit jewellery with his tongue while his nose was buried in my wet pussy. I could hear him take in deep breaths and I knew he was getting horny from my scent.

Mark was licking with long, deliberate strokes of his tongue. He would start at my clit and then lick my pussy, allowing his tongue to enter my pussy as it drifted past up, He would then tease my rosebud as he licked the sensitive skin around my arse.

My mouth was full of German cock, so I began humming my satisfaction.

"Oh Gott, das fühlt sich gut an. Weiter summen," cried out Rutger.

I looked up at Rutger as I tried to get more of his cock into my mouth.

"Ich komme gleich, wenn du nicht aufhörst."

Mark stopped what he was doing to me and stood up.

There was this small circular table next to the big plate window. Mark helped me up onto the table and got me to lie back. He placed a small cushion behind my head.

Grabbing onto the high heels of my shoes, Mark pulled my legs back, so my knees rested on the table top. My pelvis was pivoted up, and my legs were spread wide open. I could see that my glistening wet pussy was smeared with my juices combined with Mark's saliva.

"Jetzt fick meine Frau," instructed Mark in broken German. "She's being waiting for this ever since she met you last month," he added.

"I didn't know you two were married," he said in English. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked.

I'm not sure who he was talking to, but Mark replied, "I want Anne to be my Hotwife. I want to watch her fucking other men."

"Do you want me to wear ein kondom?" Rutger asked. "I am clean. How do you say 'Bluttest'?" he asked. That's right. I've had a blood test."

"I trust you, and I want to really feel your cock filling me up!" I said. "And besides, I want you to fuck me every time we meet."

Rutger placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy and started to rub his head up and down my slick pussy. "Hotwife, heiße Ehefrau," he said lustfully.

"Yes."

With that, Rutger plunged his thick, hard cock into my pussy. The feeling was exquisite as he stretched me wide open. I let out a long moan and, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I caught a look at my husband's excited expression.

I grabbed his cock. I said, "your cock is twitching. Seeing another man fuck me is turning you on, isn't it?"

"Oh, yesss," Mark replied as I took his cock in my mouth.

My head was draped over the edge of the table, and the small cushion came to rest under my neck. My throat was stretched out. As Rutger pounded his hard cock into to me, Marks cock went further into my throat until eventually, it was all the way in.

Rutger was gripping me firmly on my chest. He started brushing his thumbs over my sensitive nipples. As he tweaked my nipple jewellery, I arched my back as these exquisite feelings surged through me. "Anne, du bist so eng . . . you are so tight," moaned Rutger has he plunged into me.

Arching my back had tipped my pelvis forward and, as Rutger slammed into me, he was now repeatedly pounding into my clit piercing. I had never felt anything like this before. The captive ball ring banged against my erect clit with each thrust. I had been on edge all afternoon, and I could now feel a massive orgasm building up.

I would have been making a lot of noise, but my mouth was full of my husband's cock. I could only manage shallow breaths, and my lips and nipples were tingling as a result.

I could feel my orgasm start building up in my fingers and toes as the sensation spread throughout my whole body. Rutger plunged his cock deep inside my pussy, and I had to let go of Marks cock to take a breath. My orgasm came crashing over me as wave after wave flooded through my body. I let out an almighty scream. Mark was holding onto the heels of my shoes as both my legs began to shake uncontrollably.

I tried to thrash about on the table, but Rutger held me down firmly as he continued to plunge his huge cock into me. I was extremely wet as I continued to cum. I could hear squelching noises as Rutger slapped into me. My pussy kept contracting as orgasms washed over me one after another. My whole body and legs kept trembling as I writhed about on the table.

Finally, Rutger thrust into me deeper than before, and he held himself buried inside of me. I could feel his cock swelling as he released his warm seed inside me. He let out a guttural German moan as his hot cum filled me. He stayed buried deep inside me while his cock continued to pulse in my twitching pussy.

It seemed like ages, but it was probably only half a minute before Rutger pulled out of my well-used pussy. Mark let go of my legs, and I slumped on the table.

I hadn't seen him move, but Mark sat down on one of the chairs and began to lick my pussy clean of Rutger's cum. He softly spread my legs apart as I was too exhausted to move.

I had yet another wild orgasm as Mark started to suck on my clit piercing. This felt exquisite on my sensitive, erect clit. As Mark looked up at me, with his face glistening with Rutger's cum and my juices, he inserted three of his fingers in my pussy. I mumbled incoherently as he brought me to my last orgasm.

I stayed slumped on the table as both men stood over me. Mark's cock was glistening from my saliva, and Rutger stood with his glistening cock right next to my face. He fed the head of his cock into my mouth as he got me to clean it up.

Then Mark picked me up in his arms as Rutger turned down the sheets of the oversized King bed. Mark gently lowered me into the bed and then the two men got into bed on each side of me. I was facing Mark, and I reached out and gave him a delicious kiss. I could taste my juices and Rutger's cum on his lips. The last words I said were, "I love you."

Mark replied, "I love you, too."

I drifted off to a lazy sleep being cocooned by these two wonderful men. My last memory was the feeling of one hard cock pressing into my belly while the other hard cock pushing into my back.

WAKING UP

I floated into dreamy wakefulness. I felt amazingly turned on as the morning twilight very slowly entered the room. I felt the head of a cock pressing against my wet pussy, and as I slightly rolled over, I felt it enter me. I was gently fucked first thing in the morning with these slow, shallow strokes.

I could see my husband in front of me, so I reached over and gave him a long, wet, French kiss. I reached out to give him a hug and, as I moved my arms up, one arm brushed against his hard cock. It was only then that I remembered that I was in bed with two men and that it wasn't my husband fucking me at the moment.

Mark reached down with one hand and gripped and squeezed my outer labia. This made it feel as if my pussy was gripping the cock inside me even tighter. I heard a moan from behind and, as I drifted awake, I remembered that it was Rutger in bed with us. His hands were cupping my breasts and teasing my over-sensitive nipples.

I felt loved and cherished as these two men gently broke the dawn while fucking me slowly and gently. I sensed that Rutger was close to cumming and then he let out a quiet moan as his cum filled me. This time only the head of his cock was inside me so, once he pulled out, I could feel his cum dribbling out of me.

"Ich lass euch beiden Turteltauben jetzt allein - I'll leave you two love birds alone," he said as he got out of bed and went to have a shower.

Mark rolled me onto my front and pulled my arse up. He stood on the bed with his feet either side of my chest. He then leant back and plunged his cock straight down into my pussy. He was holding onto the bed's headboard.

I looked over into the mirror on the wardrobe. In the low morning light, I could see Mark driving his cock vertically down into my pussy. My back was arched, and it was as if Mark was a pile driving me. As he pulled his cock out, I could see that it was covered in Rutger's thick cum.

Mark's balls were slapping my perineum. It didn't take long before that familiar feeling of an impending orgasm hit me. I whispered, "I'm about to cum. Look at me in the mirror."

Mark twisted his face and looked at me. As our eyes met I let go. "Oh yes. I'm cumming" I panted.

Just then, Mark erupted inside me. I could feel his cock twitching as my pussy clenched around his hardness. I felt so connected with my husband as we had a simultaneous orgasm together.

Rutger and finished shower and came back into the room wearing one of the hotel's robes.

Mark helped me get up off the bed and lead me into the bathroom. The shower was gloriously warm on my tired body. Mark knelt behind me, and I watched him in the steamy mirror lick me clean as two men's cum dribbled out of my pussy onto his willing, attentive tongue.

Mark then gripped my arse cheeks and started licking my arse. I was surprised at how sensitive this felt. Shortly after that, Mark stood up, and we rubbed each other over with soap suds to get clean. Mark was finished first and, as I wanted to wash my hair, he exited and left me in the shower.

When I had finished my shower, I dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my wet hair. Mark had taken the remaining robe, and so there wasn't one left for me. I had packed a small overnight bag which Mark had brought to Rutger's room earlier.

I started to get dressed by putting on my Wicked Weasel daisy knickers. I knew the men would like these as, apart from a small panel of lace, the fabric was see-through when dry! I was still slightly aroused, and I could see a small wet patch develop on the knickers. I reached over and picked up a little schoolgirl skirt that I thought I would wear today.

When I walked into the main room to show off in front of the two men, Rutger was sitting on the sofa with his bathrobe wide open. He was stroking his thick, hard cock and looking at me lustfully.

Without saying a word, Mark came over to me and guided me to the sofa where Rutger was sitting. He asked me to kneel astride Rutger's legs. Mark then pulled the thin knickers aside and used some of his saliva to lube up my pussy. As Rutger placed the head of his cock at my entrance, Mark pushed down on my shoulders.

I willingly, once again, felt Rutger's girth stretch my pussy wide open. "Oh, babe!" he exclaimed as my pussy slid down onto his manhood.

Mark had lubed up his cock with some more saliva. He gently pushed me forward onto Rutger's chest as I felt the head of his cock press against my sphincter. Mark whispered in my ear, "Take a deep breath."

I inhaled deeply and said, "Yes," Being fucked by two men had always been a fantasy of mine and I knew what was about to happen. As I exhaled, Mark slowly but firmly plunged his cock into my arse. There was slight discomfort as the Head of Mark's cock stretched me open. The unrelenting pressure meant that he soon had his cock buried deep inside my arse.

I remembered, years ago, trying anal sex. That had not been a pleasant experience. This was an entirely different experience altogether. Perhaps I was more relaxed. I was undoubtedly more trusting of Mark than I was of that high school boyfriend all those year's ago. Reaching back and holding Marks face next to my ear I hissed, "Oh, that feels wonderfully full,"

"Mmm," was all Mark could say.

Rutger started pumping his cock into me as I was held immobile and impaled on these two hard cocks. "Now you, too, can feel what it is like to have another man fuck me. Enjoy!" I whispered into Mark's ear.

Mark did not move much. He didn't need to. As Rutger pumped in and out of me, the head of his cock kept pressing delightfully into the soft, padded area of my G-spot. Mark's cock in my arse was forcing Rutger's cock firmly onto the front wall of my vagina. The harder Rutger pumped, the more I felt like I was approaching an amazingly intense orgasm.

"Anne, Kannst du spüren, wie eng es ist?" murmured Rutger. "Du bist so eng. You are so tight."

I could feel my orgasm building up. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," I panted uncontrollably.

"I'm C U M M I NG," I screamed. "Oh, Fuck, I'm cumming," As I squirted cum all over the cocks of these two men fucking me.

My orgasm was intensified because my arse kept contracting around Mark's cock. He let out a moan as I felt his cock twitching as he released his hot cum into my arse. Just then, Rutger had his own orgasm. Having two twitching, orgasming cocks buried deep inside me set me off on yet another, wet orgasm.

There was a knock on the door as room service arrived with breakfast. The two men quickly rolled off me as Mark unwrapped the towel from my head. He used this to wipe himself clean. The two men wrapped themselves in their bathrobes while I was left dishevelled on the sofa.

I was too exhausted to move. I looked down and saw that all my squirting had made my knickers totally transparent and my hair was all over the place. The young concierge just stared at me lying back on the couch as he pushed the breakfast trolley into the room. He set up breakfast on the table that I had been fucked on last night.

Rutger gave the concierge a generous tip and arranged the breakfast selection on the table. "Let's eat," he said as he assisted me over to the table.

"I'm not all that hungry," I announced.

"Mark," said Rutger. "After breakfast, I am going to need those marketing figures we talked about yesterday."

"Ok," replied Mark. "I'll need to go to the office, then."

"Ja. You do that," commented Rutger. "I can drive Anne home in my rental car."

I looked over at the two men. Mark had a slightly dumbfounded expression while Rutger had a cheeky grin on his face as he winked at me. I reached out to Mark. "Come over to my place after you have finished at the office," I offered. "I'll help make sense of all the figures."

"Then it's all agreed," said Rutger. "Let's eat breakfast."