Just Sex

Info
Listen in as he and wife share a lusty morning.
757 words
4.33
546k
42
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers



Have you ever just wanted to tape yourself having sex? Have you ever wondered what you sounded like after it was done? This is what me and my wife did the other day. This is raw and hot. No scripts written. No story line what so ever. Just two people with a couple of microphones fucking like any other people. We enjoy doing little things like these. We once called up Playboy TV's 411 night calls live and had sex while talking to Terra Patrick. Let me tell you that was a night to remember. So now here we are doing it just for you.

If you like what you hear let us know! Maybe we can come up with a scenario just for your liking. We aren't easily shocked so if you have something you would like to read and hear send us a line and we will see what we can do for you!

Here the wife and I are in the living room for a morning quickie. We start off with her engulfing me in her mouth. Her mouth feels so warm and wet. She sucks it so good. She slides her tongue up and down my shaft. Then she swallows my whole cock again. I feel like I want to cum her mouth is so hot. She is slurping me up completely.

Next it is my turn to return the favor and I lean down and run my tongue all over her wet pussy. She tastes so good. She is moaning from the stimulation I give her. She is getting so worked up now. Panting she is about to cum all over my tongue. I tease her though and stop licking her tasty snatch. I ask her if she wants my fingers inside. She tells me yes then I drive them deep into her.

Faster and faster I move my fingers in and out of her hot cunt. She is really moaning now and I know she is going to cum all over my hand. She is so wet. Her hips buck off the couch as she meets my fingers and then she explodes all over my fingers. She is a little out of breath but I ask her if she is ready for my cock now. She tells me to fuck her.

I bed her over the couch and take her from behind. Then I piston my cock deep inside her box. I slide it all the way to the base causing her to make a little gasp. We are really pumping now she is pushing back on my cock to meet my thrusts. She is moaning hard again and I startle her with a slap on the ass. Her moans increase as I fuck her hard and steady. I can feel her pussy tighten as she is cumming again.

I am not going to last much longer and my moans match hers as I drive it home. Faster and faster I am slamming my hard cock deep into her wet pussy. I feel her wetness as she detonates all over my rod. Her pussy tightens so much I can hold on any more and with a loud moan I cum with my wife.

There were no words to follow with this story because like I said earlier and like the title implies this was Just Sex! There is nothing better than doing a joint project with your significant other. And to have this much fun doing things like these is the biggest bonus one can get. Maybe we will do an anal scene for you next time!

If you like Just Sex over a scripted scene or you want a scripted scene, send us an email. If you have a specific thing you would like to hear let us know. We would love to hear your ideas and get them done.

Well we hoped you enjoyed the show. If you were masturbating listening to us, maybe stroking your cock or sliding your fingers in your pussy we just hope you had a nice good cum and if you did we are happy. We know audio stories can be the hottest ones out there and we just want to make it as hot for you as we can.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to our little session and hopefully there will be many more to cum! Because that is what we want to do....keep you cumming and cumming and cumming!

Peace from DirtyJoe69 and his beautiful wife!

--:--
--:--
1.0
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just Sex Audio

The man sounded sooo fake!! The woman did good. She sounded convincing and felt real. Practice practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible!

Really????

curiousnolefancuriousnolefanabout 8 years ago
Wow!!

More like that one please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot fuck!!

Fingers deep in my pussy, cumming hard!! Nice fuck!!

bdholmesbdholmesalmost 10 years ago
Hot as HELL!

Love it!! Post more!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
Black Gold His wife meets J.T. at the lake.in Interracial Love
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories