Just Shut-Up And Fuck Me

Story Info
Wife submits to wisdom of husband's dull point.
1k words
4.06
98.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You missed a spot."

"Huh!"

"You missed a spot... up there in the corner."

"Oh... yeah I see it... I'll get it in a minute... right now I need to sit down and take a break."

"Ah, come on... don't poop out on me already... You've been telling me for the last three weeks you'd help me paint this eyesore of a kitchen."

"Yeah, yeah I know... but we're almost finished and my feet hurt from standing on the ladder."

"Jimmy, I know you hate to paint, but could you keep your focus on it for just a bit longer... Of course your feet hurt... you've been up there painting in the same spot for the last five minutes... Is something on your mind?"

"Well... I've been thinking about how nice it would be if we went in the bedroom and made a love sandwich... You know... a little potluck picnic where I would provide the meat and you would provide a couple of pieces of hot buttered bread... I could slide my meat into your bread and..."

"Oh, shut-up Jimmy and get back to painting!"

"Right... That's always your answer isn't it?... 'Shut-up Jimmy... forget what you're thinking about and listen to what I'm saying'... Because, what you're saying is sooo much more important than what I'm thinking or feeling"

"Usually"

"You're such a smart ass... sometimes you piss me off to the point I feel like saying the hell with it!"

"What's wrong with you?"...

"What's wrong with me?... If you ever actually listened to me, and decided to care what I'm saying, a smart girl like could figure it out... that is, if you wanted to."

"Okay... So you want to start getting nasty about things, huh?... Alright, go ahead... get nasty and vent about whatever it is you think I've done to you."

"Get nasty... Yeah, that's exactly what I want to do... But, it's not about what you've done to me... It's about what you haven't done to me"...

"Yeah, Jimmy... There you go making sense again."

"Aw, come on Maddie... You know what I'm getting at... We haven't had sex in a month... I'm hurting... Don't you want to help me when I'm in pain?"

"Of course I do... So get your coat on and I'll take you to the doctor... But, if you want me to play Naughty Nurse Nancy, I don't have the time or the energy."

"Yeah, well, I've been hearing that for years... But hell, you're still a good looking woman and I'm still a horny guy... I remember when we were going out there was never a problem with finding the time and the energy."

"That was before I had five grandkids to baby-sit and chauffer around... before I had two aging parents to take care of... before a lot of things, Jimmy."

"Right, all we had to figure our way around back then was the both of us working full time and going to college at night... I'm surprised we found time for sex until after we got married and went on our first vacation together... But we did!."

"Yeah... but we're not kids anymore... and it just seems so much different."

"I know... but don't you remember?"

"Yes, Jimmy... I remember."

"Like... remember that Thanksgiving when Mom had all those people over for a big fancy dinner... we slipped away while they were still at the table, 'to check out the house that was being built next door'... we went upstairs and you got down on your knees and pulled my pants down... then you absolutely blew my mind... You were the first girl to let me cum in her mouth... I thought you were so damn cool... and we got back before anybody finished their desert... and then, I almost lost it when you shook the preacher's hand good-bye with the hand that had been holding my dick about twenty minutes earlier."

"Hmm... and I ruined my slacks kneeling on that filthy floor, and told everyone I had tripped going up the stairs."

"Yeah... and that one summer day at the city park where you're work had it's company picnic... your ass looked so hot in those short shorts made of that stretchy material... we stepped off the walking path and into the trees... you leaned into a tree and I pulled your shorts and panties to the side and laid my wood to you."

"You are sooo punny... Then my supervisor walked by and saw us there."

"Ha, ha, ha... yeah, we stood there frozen with my dick inside you... me behind you, and the two of us staring at the tree as if we were examining it's bark... like a couple of botanists."

"He always looked at me a little strangely after that."

"OH, oh... but my favorite memory is that semester we both got out of class at nine o'clock on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday... we'd get in that old mini-van your Dad sold you and go park on the exit ramp at that interchange they had stopped construction on... Nobody else ever went out there and we would fold out the back seat then fuck and sixty-nine until we were raw... We'd have to wipe the steam off the windows before we could see to drive home... and I'd never wash my face until the next morning so I could hold on to the smell of you."

"I know, Honey... I remember those days, and I miss them too... but, now it seems there are so many things that are so much more important than sex."

"Maddie... I know you're right... but, if you've got the energy to paint, and the time to try and argue me out of my point of view, perhaps you could put that time and energy together and give me what I need ."

(Maddie and Jimmy stood there in the kitchen trying to stare each other down... Maddie's expression was stern, but her facial muscles were beginning to relax... She brought her hands to the waist of her jeans... undid the snap and unzipped them... without taking her eyes from Jimmy's, she wiggled out of her jeans and let them fall to the floor... kicked them to the side... then turned her back to him... She pulled her panty's off and stepped to the kitchen table... she bent over, resting her elbows on the table... Then, looking over her shoulder at Jimmy, she gave him that wicked little grin he had not seen in years... and said...)

"Just shut-up and fuck me!"