Just Teasing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I ease my dick out of her butt hole, she flicks the shirt down, hikes her running shorts up and as she jogs down the track calls out: "Ta for the shag cock."

Once more I've spent less than 15 minutes with her and she's left me there with my dick wanting more attention. It feels funny, wham bam thank you mister it what I summed it up like to Kaye later on.

Kaye just laughed and said: "What did you expect, a big foreplay and afterglow session each time? A busy woman hasn't got time for that nonsense, she just wants to be shafted and creamed buddy. Just think of the money."

With that Kaye laughed louder still, climbed onto me and sunk her dripping hole onto my dick. Me telling her what happened with Sonia today really got her going, and she could hardly wait to have my cock relieve her of her own sexual frustration....

Sonia continued to ignore me in the gym on the odd occasion we'd be there at the same time. I quickly saw she only wanted my big cock to satisfy her own needs, and whilst I could handle that part, the increasingly brief yet frantic fuck sessions were hardly fulfilling for me.

For several months I saw Sonia, one of my final sessions with her lasted less than ten minutes. It was kinda freaky too, as by this point she was going out with a guy her own age, yet she wanted me to dick her so she could play hard-to-get with her new man.

Anyway, I turned up at her door at the requested time and she opened it wearing only a pair of heels and a flimsy nightie.

As I stepped in the door, she bent over at the hips and pointed her arse at me before the door had even latched.

"Pussy first, then arse," she instructed as I took in the delightful view in front of me. I never tired of seeing a long legged lady bending over in front of me, especially if she took the trouble to wear the right sie heel to put my dick at the right height...

Anyway, a minute or two in her pussy is followed by a slower shafting of her arse, all two steps inside her front door. No words spoken for several minutes, until the door bell rings.

"Oh shit, that'll be Richard, hurry up and pump me full," Sonia quietly says, the music that's playing drowning out the squelching of her arse being stretched by my dick on each stroke. Even though her new man was a few feet away Sonia didn't flinch, she just kept backing her pert little butt hole onto my dick. Within a minute of the door bell ringing I pumped my load up her tight arse and withdrew.

Sonia stepped out of her heels and quickly and quietly led me to her bedroom. "You can hop out this window when you hear me letting Richard in the front door," Sonia said. "Pretty cool how your dick just kept hard and reaming me when the door bell rang lover, must try that again huh?" Sonia said as she patted my crotch and headed for the front door.

"Coming Richie, was just about to hop in the shower dear, wanna join me?" Sonia said as she opened the front door.

As soon as I heard Richie decline the offer I slipped out the window and thru the bushes to the road where my car was parked.

Sonia sure was a brazen little hussy, walking with a slippery cunt and arse full of cum to meet her new man as her hired cock slipped out the bedroom window to safety. Still, she paid well and she actually was a rather good fuck so why complain?

12