Just Teasing Ch. 09

Story Info
Cock teasing women are great.
4.5k words
4.56
33.3k
8
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a steady stream of generous ladies provided by Sally, who was proving to be very adept at handling the various requests.

Sally never asked for money, in the end I offered her a cut, in addition to an occasional romp in the sack. Naughty forties sure applied to Sally!

At work things were progressing nicely, the company expanding its operations further, now moving assembly line ops into two shifts as well. The vast majority of assembly crew were female, ranging in age from 19 to late forties.

It was no big surprise that Christina, a Maori lady in her late thirties who had been working for the company for many years, was assigned to be twilight shift assembly team leader.

With Christina and myself now working the same hours it quickly became apparent how much she knew of the overall operation of the company.

She was also one of the few factory staff who was present at the infamous '50 cent game' almost a year ago now. She never said anything about this for the first few weeks she was in her new role mind you.

Her position as team leader was one she was very good at, taking no nonsense from any of the girls. She kept an upbeat atmosphere amongst the team with her jovial manner.

One night she surprised me a little bit though, when close to midnight she strolled into my office as I was doing some paperwork and asked: "So Mr Nick, how long have you been banging that skinny skank from the front office then?"

"Huh?" I grunted, pretending not to have understood.

"Playing coy...I remember...how you weren't so coy at Go-Jo's farewell that night, whipping it out on the table, smiling proudly as all the girls who weren't too drunk drooled at the mouth," Christina stated matter of factly as she looked right at me, licking her full red lips slowly, waiting for my response.

I merely gave her a puzzled look.

"Oh, by the way, Judy remembers too...and now that we're all on this late shift...mmm..." Christina sighed quietly as she snuck out and left me alone.

Christina was a tall well built woman, light brown skin, shortish red-brown hair, with her most striking features being her piercing grey eyes and full lips. She made a point of this at times by painting her lips blood red, then she could stare at you with her eyes, lick her red lips with her long tongue and as she closed her eyes slowly you could just imagine sliding your cock into her mouth.... Pushing her breasts together as she did this, showing a nice cleavage, enough to make me think naughty thoughts about her anyway!

Judy was older, mid forties, very slender, bottle blonde hair that reached to the middle of her back, small breasts. Judy was also rather tall, 5'11" barefoot, and her normal attire consisted of snug fitting blue jeans and a t-shirt or polo top. What I was drawn to was the sizeable gap at the top of her thighs, especially on days when her jeans were rather snug, the amount of daylight showing thru there suggested she had a wide pelvis with lots of room for a big cock. Judy was normally very quiet, a kind of smouldering woman, who would sometimes stare at you from afar, all innocent and that, but the smile that would come at the end of that stare would make you think....

So with Christina having laid the cards on the table I was pondering what to do next. Kaye suggested I just carry on as normal and see what, if anything, the girls would get up to next.

For several days nothing further was said about Christina's comments, until I was in the hallway to the lunchroom late one night and felt a hand on my butt, giving me a firm squeeze. Not wanting to turn around I walked on and the hand stayed on my arse until I got to the lunchroom. Finding Christina, Judy and also Trish behind me I just pretended nothing happened and made myself a cuppa and sat down to have a look thru the paper.

Trish was the first to leave, then as I washed out my cup I felt someone snug up behind me. A big pair of breasts was pressed into my back and Christina reached around me to wash her cup. In the window reflection I could see Judy standing in the entrance to the lunchroom, on guard duty. So I figured I might as well lean back into Christina. She must have anticipated this move though, as one of her hands moved quickly to grab my crotch, firmly gliding the palm of her hand over my growing member. "Mmmmm, bad boy getting a boner at work," she playfully admonished me as she palmed my shaft before cupping my bum with her other hand. Her two strong hands fondling me was rather exciting, almost 11 o'clock at night and two mature women are teaming up to harass me...oh the torture!

Next thing Judy coughed twice and left the room, at which Christina stepped back and grabbed her wet cup and started drying it with the tea towel she had on her shoulder. Two more of the ladies walked into the lunchroom and made a cuppa, me now standing there with a tea towel drying a cup and then trying to sneak out with a raging hard-on tenting my pants.

A few minutes later as I walked thru the factory I saw Judy smiling at me sneakily, her hand brushing her hair behind her ear as she stuck a finger into her mouth and ever so slowly sucked on it. I just wiggled the tip of my tongue up and down a little in response. She smiled broadly as I did that.

Next I walk towards my office and find Christina waiting at the end of a narrow row of shelving where we keep bulk stock of small components.

"Could you please give me a hand getting down a box of 4mm bolts, and some polystyrene packers, seems your crew missed them off the last pick sheet?" she asked as I neared.

"Sure," I said as I led the way to the location where the bolts were kept. Pushing the rolling ladder to the bay where I needed to climb several rungs I quickly found the bolts she needed. "One box enough?" I asked as I felt Christina's hand between my legs again, my crotch now slightly below her face. With one hand once more palming my shaft slowly up and down, she answers; "Yes, one box is fine for now. And Nick, it'll be summer soon, so why don't you get back to wearing shorts?" Christina said as she withdrew her hand and walked away carrying the box of bolts.

I got a bag of polystyrene packers that Christina had asked for and as I came to the assembly area Christina pointed towards Judy's station. Nodding I walked behind the partition of Judy's station and found Judy hard at work. "Where would you like the packers Judy?" I asked as Judy looked up briefly.

"Oh, can you please put them up on the top shelf Nick?" Judy asked as she spun around on her swivel chair to watch me fling the bag on the top shelf.

"Thanks," Judy said, causing me to look at her once more. Now she's sitting there, licking her lips again, smiling. But when I watch her hands, she's now got a hammer sitting on her thigh, handle sticking straight up and she's wrapped thumb and forefinger around the upturned shaft and is stroking it slowly. Looking straight at me she just sits there licking her lips, stroking the hammer shaft, while less than ten feet away another 6 ladies are working away, unbeknown to them she's teasing me ever so skilfully without even touching me. Twenty seconds later she drops the hammer on her bench and returns to work, leaving me standing there with a growing cock in my pants. Not bad at all!

I may have underestimated the skills of these two ladies, and given both were ranked lower in the structure than me, any attempt on my part to move things forward could be seen as sexual harassment. A careful, wait and see approach might be the best bet. In any case, it wasn't like I wasn't getting enough pussy elsewhere, the playful teasing made it all the more fun. I just hoped it wouldn't take all summer before I could play properly with either Judy or Christina, or both.

The following week I worked in cargo shorts again, much to Christina's delight. Between them, Judy and Christina took every opportunity to arouse me, whether it is by touching me or suggestive gestures in my view. Christina began wearing dustcoats; now that it was summer she'd come in wearing skirts or shorts and wear the dustcoat over the top. At times, with a short sleeved top and shortish skirt it would seem like she was only wearing the dustcoat. I figured this was exactly what she wanted me to think. Just to prove that my naughty thoughts might be right, just before closing one night she waltzed into my office. Clutching the dustcoat together she walked in, and seeing that the coast was clear, let go of the dustcoat and allowed it to fall open. Oh shit, she was stark naked underneath!

"Been a hot night huh?" Christina sniggered as she leaned back against the doorframe, dustcoat now exposing her ample breasts and glistening pussy. Watching me take in the delicious view in front of me, she put one foot on the edge of my desk, ran a hand thru the short curls on her juicy snatch and dipped one finger into her cleft. My nostrils took in the aroma of a woman in lust, not that my eyes couldn't see of course, and sitting there dumb founded I just watch as she offers me the finger she's dipped in her honey pot. Licking the finger clean, she returns it to her pussy, rubs her clit with and dips it into her juicy slot once more. Several times she offers me her juice coated finger, before she puts her foot down and says; "That's enough for today big boy, see you tomorrow."

Up until this point, me licking her fingers dipped in her fanny, all the touching and gesturing had been suggestive. I mean my cock had been rubbed thru my pants; Christina had her hand up my shorts several times a week groping my dick thru my underwear. I figured that since she's offered me her pussy juice I might as well give her a surprise too.

Next day I wore no underwear at work, and I have to say it was quite exciting to have my heavy dick swinging free. The cargo shorts I wore were both looser and shorter than my normal ones so Christina just smiled and licked her red lips as she spotted the change.

The last break before home time I walked out of the lunchroom and found her waiting for me near the assembly area. "Can you give me a hand Nick?" she asked as she led the way to Judy's station. "Need that heavy box lifted down and placed under the table," Christina calmly said as she pointed at a box of fasteners that should have been broken down by the picking crew prior to storing up high.

I placed the box in the centre of Judy's floor area, cut the tape and began unpacking the inner cartons in the normal area. Christina was soon on her haunches and this is when Judy made her presence known. "This looks cosy," she quietly said as she came into view.

As she sat on her swivel chair I immediately felt her hand go up the inside of my thigh from behind. As soon as her hand was inside my shorts I stood up straight and picked up my notepad, just so my hands would have something to do. Now Judy's hand reaches my swelling dick and she simply grasps my knob and starts stroking my foreskin back and forth with one hand. Her other hand hikes up the leg of my cargo shorts and brings my now near rigid cock into open view. Christina leans forward, Judy releases her grip as Christina's mouth engulfs my purple head and in one fell swoop sucks nearly my whole length into her throat. No preparation, she just opened her mouth and sucked me down almost full length.

Judy has her hand on my inner thigh, rubbing my ball bag lightly as Christina slurps my shaft down several times. It was when she looked up at my grinning face that we heard the rest of the assembly crew coming back from break. Christina moved rapidly, getting up as she lets my dick slip from her mouth, Judy yanks the leg of my shorts down and spins on her chair back to her work position. Christina is gone and I'm left to empty the box of fasteners I took down. With the big flattened carton for cover I head for the rubbish bin, obscuring the tent in my cargo shorts as well as the wet spot made by Christina's copious application of saliva to my dick. These women sure moved quickly, and seemed intent on taking advantage of me in dodgy situations....

Nothing happened for a few days after the quick suck in Judy's workstation.

Then the groping and fondling resumed in earnest, Christina now openly wanking my cock in my office whenever she felt like it. She took great delight in how quick I would go fully hard, how big my balls felt, how I would slide my chair under the desk when one of the boys would come to ask a question. How I was bold enough to leave my turgid member sticking up into the air under my desk seemed to delight her as she would work over the spreadsheets we would pore over, well pretend to pore over as she really came into my office to tug on my big dick.

What I was waiting for was the opportunity to sink my dick into either or both of these naughty ladies.

Kaye seemed strangely excited at how Judy and Christina were teasing and abusing me. Kaye laughed though as she let me in on a wee secret. "Christina has a bit of a history buddy, she supposedly can deep throat any guy, would love to see if she can get your weapon down her throat with your balls on her chin...." Kaye grinned as she pictured the scene. I'd told Kaye about the frantic suck in Judy's workstation and she just laughed knowingly.

The way Judy and Christina controlled exactly what happened and when was both frustrating and exciting. Both of them had sucked me briefly over the last couple of weeks, both had wanked me furiously several times, had taken great delight in furtive touches and suggestive glances. If it weren't for Kaye lightening my balls regularly I would have had blue balls for sure.... How the rest of the ladies on the assembly crew hadn't seen or worked out what was happening I don't know, then again I guess Christina and myself were required to work closely together...

The moment of truth came late one Friday night. I came back to my office to find two pairs of damp knickers on my desk. No note, but you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to work out which pussies these panties had been close to just recently. You didn't need to press them to your nose either to discover that the two pussies that had soiled these flimsy garments were ready for some cock action!

Doing my normal lockup routine I walked into the lunchroom to be greeted by a very pleasant sight, Christina and Judy wearing only dustcoats! The light in the lunchroom was off; only the outside light for the outdoor break area was now on.

All I had on now was cargo shorts, polo shirt and jandals. Seeing the two ladies now sitting barefoot and hopefully starkers beneath their dustcoats made my cock respond instantly. In the soft light I saw Christina get up, slip off her dustcoat and move slowly towards me. Taking the queue I peeled off my shirt, unbuttoned my shorts and kicked them off together with the jandals. Judy is soon naked as well, and joins Christina and myself in one brief group hug. Hard nipples top the ladies' breasts, the scent in the room is hot moist pussy in need of cock, and their hands are tugging at my dick as I am led to the pool table. Hopping on the pool table, Christina pushes me flat on my back as Judy kisses me. Christina gets to work on my throbbing cock with enthusiasm, engulfing my knob with her long skilful tongue before sucking me into her mouth.

Judy kisses me only briefly, before hopping on the pool table and perching herself on my mouth. Her hairy fanny smells delightful, her lips swollen, juice oozing out of her love canal as she rocks back and forth on my probing tongue.

Christina seems to be having trouble getting the last inch or two of my fat shaft into her big mouth. Time and again she relaxes her throat but can't seem to force all of me into her hungry mouth. She does however manage to fit both my balls into her wide mouth, rolling them around with her powerful tongue as she strokes my shaft with her long strong fingers.

Judy cums on my tongue, drenching me in her juices. Lapping up as much as I can, she rolls off to the side, now stroking my hair gently as her orgasm subsides. Christina gets fed up with trying to facefuck my cock and gets up on the pool table as well.

Positioning herself dead centre, she spreads her legs and beckons me with one finger; "Giddy up stud, fill me up!"

Judy moves aside and hops off the pool table as I push Christina's thighs apart and place my slickened cock at her juicy slot. Feeling Judy's hands grasp me, firmly groping my balls and guiding my shaft into Christina's soaking hole is a new, albeit very exciting experience!

Easing my shaft slowly into Christina, I am amazed at how easily her juicy slot accepts most of my cock. Judy rolling my balls around in her fingers, occasionally slipping a finger into my butt hole, then biting my arse lightly is only adding to the sensations.

"C'mon stud, pot the pink!" Christina urges as her pelvis thrusts up at me in an attempt to ease my full length into her hungry pussy.

"Aaahh...mmmmm...YES! She exclaims as my ball bag taps her arse, promptly followed by sounds of frustration as I withdraw nearly my entire shaft. At once Judy grasps my dick and is wanking it rapidly, rubbing Christina's clit with her other hand.

"Give me that COCK! Christina groans as she longs to be filled once again. Obeying I slowly thrust into her sopping hole and Judy gets back to rubbing my balls some more.

Slap! Slap! Is all that is heard for maybe ten minutes as I pound Christina's dripping cunt in a varying rhythm, fast, slow, deep, shallow. She seems most pleased with full depth rapid strokes, the way her pelvis is soon thrusting back at me suggesting she's about to cum....

"Harder, deeper, harder I said, c'mon RAM ME with that yummy dick!" she urges just before her orgasm hits her, clenching her cunny tight around my dick, breathing rapidly as her body tenses and shivers. Burying my dick to the hilt I can feel her cunny pulsing and twitching around my fat prong. Pulling out and sliding down to lick her snatch I find Judy has her mouth clamped around my knob before I have a chance to taste Christina's tasty slot.

"Mmmm..." slurps Judy as she gobs my knob, now kneeling on the floor, with my knees now at the edge of the pool table, worrying about what happens next. But what comes next is my tongue licking and slurping on Christina's dripping snatch, tonguing her tasty love canal, lapping up her nectar and when she grabs my head and positions my mouth directly over her clit I need no further instruction.

Taking her engorged clit between my lips I begin by sucking on it, which brings light moaning from Christina. Sucking it harder and flicking it with the tip of my tongue seems to work well for her too, then as I slip one finger into her juicy fanny and curl it up to search for the elusive G-spot I am rewarded by an instant harsh bucking as she cums in my face. I don't know if I found the G-spot, but the combination of lips, tongue and finger sure worked for poor little Christina. She now is begging me to stop licking her, saying: "About time for Judy to climb onto your pole huh?"

Judy has been sucking my cock, slurping on my balls and tonguing my arsehole whilst I devoured her partner in crime's freshly fucked fanny. When Judy hears Christina urging me to let her ride my dick, Judy is quick to drag me off the pool table and to one of the coffee tables. She lays me down on the coffee table, squats over me and lets her fanny swallow my cock.

She gets more than half into her before she pauses briefly and grimaces; "Ouch, that's one fat prick huh Christina?"

Christina is now rolled onto her tummy, taking in the spectacle of her friend riding my shaft.

"Oh yeah, that's a good 'un all right, spread me open nicely," Christina giggles as she watches Judy struggle to get her cleft to accept me.

"Don't muck around gal, just sink on to it!" Christina urges. "Your pussy will love being chock a block full of cock, Nick won't move while you work yourself down on his shaft, he'll be used to women having to take it easy while they ease that dick up their box," Christina now said, as though I wasn't even in the room.

12