Just Teasing Ch. 11

Story Info
Cock teasing women are great.
2.4k words
4.53
31k
7
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To prepare properly for the bachelorette party that Lisa had me lined up for, I decided to take Kaye's advice and enlisted the help of a professional. With a couple of hours I had the basics down, not saying it was easy to learn, but at least I wasn't going in blind. To be sure, I roped Gary in to do the party with me, splitting the proceeds 50/50. He seemed surprised to hear how much I'd been offered, but then he didn't know the full background.

The party was held at a large house in the posh suburbs. I was told to arrive around 11pm, and soon found a crowd of about a dozen women. Ages ranging from 20 to maybe 50, Gary just mumbled something of about average.

Our routine was a basic dance and slow undress, before wandering around the ladies in just a pouch. This is what Lisa'd ordered up anyway. My dick was never gonna fit in a pouch, so Kaye came to the rescue and suggested a novelty item that was similar to a cock pouch, but instead of a tight little pouch it consisted of an elephants' head and trunk. The trunk being the obvious place to hide my schlong, the head holding the balls and the rest was like a jockstrap, albeit much flimsier....

I was told by Lisa to make a show of leaving the pouch on, and get the ladies to vote on showing the lot. Gary laughed at this, telling me to prepare myself for being attacked by a mob of randy women. Sounded appealing really, yeah sick I know.

Anyway, the bride to be is a pretty young thing, nervous and uneasy at first by the attention being focused on her. The dancing we do is not even halfway thru and the ladies are calling for cock already. Guess we're gonna be naked and swinging in the breeze before long Gary joked between songs.

We got to the point where we did the walk around, teasing the ladies and copping a good groping from about half of them. One lady, must have been about 50 had little shame, taking hold of my nuts and then feeling up the trunk of the elephant, then announcing boldly and rather loudly: "Hey girls, there a foot long dong hiding in here I reckon,"

Giving me a firm squeeze of the nuts, she stroked my shaft slowly, making me rise up and stand out at right angles to the body. Gary grinned as he saw my size and just nodded with the music and the chant for me to 'show that cock' over and over.

The bride to be was now placed in the middle of the open floor, on a chair, and we were encouraged to give her a naked lap dance. She started off as nervous, but the ladies were cheering her on: "Go on, once you're married this will be cheating. So take the chance to play with a stray cock or two! Grab it, stroke it, and suck it!"

These ladies were getting ruder by the minute, slapping Gary and me on the arse, boldly grabbing our cocks and stroking us shamelessly, squeezing our ball bags and just talking filthy. I loved it!

The bride to be got the courage to take hold of Gary and me, and with us now standing either side of her, being stroked by this no longer blushing bride, her face taking on a look of lust, jacking our stiff pricks for all the ladies to see. Photos were being taken at rapid intervals, from all angles. It was when the bride began sucking my dick that a slight hush came over the group. They'd obviously hoped this would happen, but now that it had...it caught a few by surprise.

The next chant was simple: "Suck it, make it blow!" The bride worked hard with one hand on me, her mouth over my knob and the other still stroking Gary.

I kinda eased back to let Gary have a turn in this lusty brunette's mouth, then the 50 year old gal who first gave a firm fondle dragged me down to the floor next to the bride, who is now enthusiastically sucking Gary's prick, squeezing his nuts and letting him feel her breasts. The sly dog unbuttoned her top and whipped her tits up over her bra, now cupping her tits and pinching her stiff nipples.

The horny older gal is now naked from the waist down, her hairy bush being lowered to my throbbing dick. At first only a couple of the ladies notice the old gals' bold move, but soon the group is chanting another slogan: "Go Vera! Go Vera!" These women are now like wild animals, fuelled by alcohol and sheer cocklust.

Vera is no slouch, she takes hold of my spear and holds her lips apart, then simply sinks down on me, only slowing a little as the last couple of inches disappear up her dripping snatch.

"Go Vera! Go Vera!" they chant as Vera rides my pole for a few minutes and soon shudders in orgasm, her cunt now drowning my cock and balls. To my surprise, the ladies more of less hoist Vera off my stiff pole and the next gal is ready, skirt around the waist on this one, squatting over me and same as Vera, sinks herself quite easily to the hilt onto my slick cock. This fuller figured woman had hefty tits that I fondled, soon freeing them from under her top and rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger she began howling softly as she humped up and down on my dick, grunting and groaning as she too hit the vinegar stroke and collapsed on me.

These ladies were so hot and horny up they only needed a cock in their fanny for a minute or two before they exploded in orgasm. I looked over to see where Gary was, and he was being abused as well, a blindfold being applied to me now robbing me from seeing whose pussy was clamped over my cock.

I couldn't work out how many of the ladies were still in the room, how many had taken a ride on either Gary or myself... How I managed to hold back from blowing my load I don't know, so much pussy was planted on my dick I was in heaven. What was most impressive how these older women just seemed to stay juiced up, being able to handle my fat shaft ploughing them. In reality I guess I was blindfolded for perhaps 10 minutes, but given the seemingly endless supply of pussy on my cock it felt a lot longer....

By the time the blindfold was removed, got my head up for air, I counted 5 ladies left, including the bride. The bride was now riding Gary. He blew off, coating her insides with a sticky load. Vera took charge, ordering me to take the bride and pump her full.

I hadn't seen Lisa for a while and she and Vera now more or less dragged the bride off Gary and into position for me to take her. I'd been to the brink of blowing several times now and was wondering how I could do this poor girl justice. Lisa now turned into a proper little slut, sucking my cock briefly, lapping the bride's sopping wet hole and then taking my dick and aiming it at Trisha's hungry pussy.

Next thing Lisa is behind me, taking hold of my nuts, leaning over me and whispering in my ear: "Nice young tight snatch huh, not like Eva's old sloppy hole, you need tight young snatch for this pole Nick!"

Next she lets go of my nuts and slaps my arse fiercely, causing all but Vera to gasp. Vera just leans over to me and tells me: "Ten minutes big boy, plough this young slut for ten minutes and I'll make it worth your while!"

Whack! Comes the next slap on my arse. I can see the plan, Lisa and Vera may be sluts but they know a bit about keeping a guy hard. The stinging pain of my arse is taking the focus of the intense pleasure my dick is feeling in the young hottie's grippy box. Her cunt is clenching tight and letting go, as if she's trying her hardest to make me blow, while Lisa and Vera are now taking turns slapping my arse. I reckon my bum would be about bright red by now. The juicy pussy is oozing Gary's cum and is slippery as hell, as the combined juices run down her arse and coat my balls each time I hit bottom.

Feeling Trisha's fanny twitch in a violent orgasm I almost lose my load, but just as she cums, cunt clenching madly onto my cock, both Vera and Lisa slap one cheek each, now saving me from the brink by a whisker.

"C'mon you big bad fucker, only another minute, keep ploughing and soon you'll be pumping Trisha full to overflowing," Lisa whispers in my ear, just as Vera smacks my arse once more.

My nuts are feeling red-hot; my arse is simply glowing in the dark by itself as I keep reaming Trisha full depth. The amazing thing is how this hot young thing just kept getting juicier and juicier, she just loved it!

Smack! Whack! Slap! Vera and Lisa work overtime on my arsecheeks. Next I feel a finger inserted into my arse, my prostrate is getting massaged and I blow like a fountain, gushing and spurting, filling poor Trisha and overflowing onto the floor.

"Mmmmm, now that is gonna look soooo good on film I think," Lisa whispers in my ear, as I look up and see two camcorders capturing the action from different angles. The focus seems to be the bride and her broad stupendous grin as her pussy is getting spread open by my dick, big heavy balls banging against her tiny little butt, plunging her depths over and over. The grin of pure lust on Trisha's face is awesome; her eyes rolled back, mouth open, drooling, panting, flushed rosy red.

"Don't move just yet," Vera says to me, "leave that cock buried in her drenched hole, just need to get some more footage."

The cameras are doing their work, close-ups are done, feels weird having a camera capture my cock buried up Trisha's dripping fuckhole, as Trisha moans gently in the afterglow of a group session. Next Vera whispers into my ear, "nice footage young man, I'm sure I'll be fingering myself to this scene many times!"

"Oooohhh, you're bad Vera. So do you want me to fuck her again," I say as I feel my dick regaining its rigidity.

"Holy shit, don't tell me that after all this you're raring to go again?" Vera says as she reaches for my shaft, now rock hard once more.

Vera looks unsure for a second, then says: "Seems a waste, but heck, yeah, pound the little slut some more, let's see more spunk being squished out of her filthy used cunt, that'll make my son think twice about marrying this tart."

Ahah, now at least I understood the setup. I was being used, not that it surprised me all that much, but now that I'd gone this far I might as well carry on.

Trisha is eager and willing to receive another reaming, her cunt swimming with juices and cum, each stroke I take up her now sloppy slot squishes more juice out. Her bum is covered, my balls are dripping... Looking into her eyes, the raw sexual lust now satisfied, a glow of satisfaction on her face, she seems almost unconscious as her pelvis continues to buck up at my thrusts. Her next orgasm starts slowly, building up intensity, and then her pussy clenches tight and forces my cock out. Her groaning is not very loud, her body shaking and quivering lightly as I force my cock back into this delicious woman. Feeling the aftershocks of Trisha's orgasm is enough to make me blow, pumping another load up her twitching fanny. As I lay down briefly, she kisses me and says, "thanks, that was...mmmm...awesome...mmmm..."

Now I look around and it's just Lisa and Vera, everyone else has snuck off. I gather my clothes and Vera gives me a card with a date and time on it. "See you at the tennis club then?" she asks, a mere nod is enough to confirm.

At the tennis club I have my game, then lunch with Vera and Lisa. The two ladies now prim, proper and rather reserved. Quite a change from the cock hungry tigers from the weekend...

"Right, quite a simple arrangement. You may have worked out that the bride to be was going to be marrying my son. She's always been a cock hungry skank in my book so given my sons' below average size she would always be on the lookout for stray cock. Only a matter of time. Now I know my son, he would never listen to reason. So when Lisa mentioned you had a horse cock I figured we'd try it this way. The finished video should be quite impressive, not to mention the cause of a damp gusset here and there," Vera giggled quietly.

"OK, to finalise this I need you to do one more thing," Vera said, keeping her voice low. She slid a card to me saying: "There's a number on the back, tell me if you'd be happy with that as reward for saving my son a divorce in the near future?"

I read the number and just smiled, nodded sheepishly yes and with that listened to the rest of Vera's plan.

The finished video was delivered to Vera's son.

A few days later I knocked on the door of the house Trisha and him lived in. The son answered the door and without waiting for him to say anything I just asked him if Trisha was ready to go out.

"What?" he spluttered. "Go out where?" he stammered as he looked at my face and put the pieces together.

"My place, I met her at a bachelorette party last weekend, man she's one hot fuck," I said loudly. I could hear Trisha in the background, coming to the door, but by now Trisha and her fiancé were at each other's throats, leaving me ample time to make a quick escape.

Immoral? Yes of course, and even though I regretted what I'd allowed myself to be involved in....no way to turn back the clock.