Just Teasing Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hard nipples now stand out clearly each time her jacket sways far enough, and her vocal encouragement begins to take on an edgy tone: "C'mon Nick, stroke it! I've got my finger in my juicy hole watching you stroke that huge cock, my pussy is soaking wet, can't wait to have you inside me! Stroke it sonny, whack it, harder! Harder I said, I wanna see you spurt cum onto me, I know you can do it you dirty bastard. I bet you've made lots of women scream when you rammed that pole into them huh? Yeah, I know you, now that I've seen that yummy cock I'll be begging you to fuck me too! Now whack it sonny, cream it for your dirty little m'am, spurt that seed on me!

Emma leaned forward and sucked my knob briefly, just enough to wet the foreskin and make it slide easier as I was standing there, abusing myself with this hot milf encouraging me. Her eyes rolled in her head as she fingered herself, taking her nipples and pinching them hard she is now yelling at me to shoot on her.

"C'mon you dirty fucker, spill your seed, blow it over to me you horny bastard, oh how I love to watch you wank that big cock….mmmm….yeah stroke that big COCK!!

Watching Emma and listening to her has me on the brink, next she screams in orgasm, sinks to her knees and yells at me: "C'mon Nick, pump that DICK! WHACK IT!"

This does it, I can't help it, I blow my nut, spurting several long thick strings of cum towards Emma, two of them landing on her T-shirt. "Ooooohhh baby, that's ssoooo hottt!!" she squirms as I milk my dick dry, leaving a nice collection of spunk on the ground.

‘Damn, that was nice, didn't think you'd be game to wave that dick in the breeze, let alone jerk off for me here Nick, I am truly impressed!" Emma exclaims as we make ourselves decent again. Soon we are heading off, back towards home. When I ride up Emma's driveway, she hops off quickly and says: "See you next time, thanks for the spunky time babe!"

She's in the door and I am a little puzzled, and ride off home. Kaye was fully in the loop and encouraged me to take it far as it would go, but even she was a little surprised when I was home so soon. "She get a fright when she saw a real pussy reamer did she?" Kaye quipped after I'd given her the basics.

"Dunno, I think she wants to tease me some more before she'll let me fuck her, well I hope that's how it'll work anyway," I said.

"Yeah, don't you hate a cocktease that'll have you whack your own meat, not even giving you a taste of her juicy clam?" Kaye teased, groping me as usual when she listened to me retell my experiences.

The next week I got a call from Emma, asking me if I could help Trudy set up her bike properly for a bit of a trip she'd planned. Like a hound after pussy, I readily agreed, hoping I'd get a chance to take things further. Trudy now had her restricted licence and as this allowed full speed, I helped her set the suspension up to make this easier. Not that there was much to adjust, Emma just wanted to use it as an excuse. Suspension tweaked, Trudy rode off on a test run, while Emma and I waited for her to return.

Today Emma was wearing slacks that fitted nicely around her posterior, cream in colour, matched up with a white shirt, short sleeves and high heels. The way her buns wiggled in the slacks and her smallish breasts moved freely under the shirt made me think the total garment count today was 2 only. As soon as Trudy rolled out the driveway, Kaye lowered the garage door and moved around behind me, smacking my bum sharply.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"For being such a filthy little pervert the other day, jerking off on my T-shirt and all," Emma replied. "Yeah, especially when I really just wanted you to yank my jeans down and fuck me from behind, but oh no, mister Nick is chicken when it comes to fucking when he can be caught huh?" she continued. With that said, she moved in front of me and rubbed her buns against my groin, feeling my cock harden instantly she leaned over at the waist and rocked back into me in mock fucking motions, now moaning:" Oh yeah, stick that pole into me you big bastard, ram me with it, oh yessss, do me good, I've been such a bad girl!"

We heard Trudy's bike come back so the garage door went up again, with me now trying desperately to conceal a throbbing cock. I just kneeled down where the tools were as Trudy rode into the garage. She explained the way it now felt and we tweaked it some more and I suggested to her quietly that she should give the bike half an hour or so to get some temperature into the suspension and tyres before returning for more adjustments.

Emma didn't hear that bit, so now when Trudy rode off, she once more dropped the garage door and before the door was even halfway down she was back in front of me, rubbing her buns against my fat prick and teasing me some more. "Oooohh yessss, I love your big cock opening me up mister Nick!" she's once more groaning in mock fuck tones.

"Stop mucking around, take off those pants and that top Emma, just leave your heels on and come back into this exact position, if you've got the nerve to take this pole into your poor little pussy that is," I said as I unzipped my shorts and kicked them off.

Emma's face now suddenly looked worried, her challenge was met! She looked at my throbbing cock and seemed unsure of herself for a moment. Still, I'll give her credit, she stepped out of her heels, whipped off her slacks, unbuttoned her shirt and true to my suspicions she was starkers underneath. Stepping back into her heels she positioned herself in front of me and rubbed her pert buns back up against me.

Feeling her naked flesh now touching my dick was tremendously exciting. She seemed oh-so prim and proper the first time I met her, and here she was, starkers, bent over and dripping wet! My dick touched her swollen fanny and I could feel the intense heat between her legs, shivering lightly as my knob slithered back and forth in her juices. Taking hold of her hips and bending my knees slightly to get the right angle of attack, I thrust forward gently, easing a couple of inches into her, then slowly withdrawing all of it again.

Hearing Emma gasp, I thrust forward and this time plunged about half my pole into her, bringing forth a sharp intake of breath and causing her hands to drop to her knees as she steadied herself for what she expected would be a big thrust. Instead, I slowly worked my fat shaft into her folds tenderly, spreading her clam open bit by bit. When I had three quarters of it inside she reached between her legs and felt my shaft, feeling about 3 inches still to go she whimpered a little: "Oh shit, I hope I can handle it all."

I gently thrust forward and Emma whimpered in pain as I felt her cunt clench tight all of a sudden. Easing back a bit, and gently moving forward again this whimpering changed to soft murmurings of delight. The usual sounds of mmmm, aaahhhh, uuurrrgggghhh, ooohhh yeesssss, etc. The basic sounds of a woman hot to trot being violated by a real cock, fully filled and about to be properly fucked!

Emma was pretty quiet at first, then as she got used to being full she began rocking back into me. As I had a remote for the garage door tucked in my shirt pocket I couldn't help but play a little trick. With a steady no hands rhythm going I pushed the remote and the garage door began to open. Emma freaked, and as soon as the door was 6 inches off the ground she was in the hallway where she'd left her slacks and shirt. Seeing me laughing and lowering the door again, she just waggled her finger at me: "That's not funny sonny!" But she laughed with me, at herself in effect, and was back in front of me within twenty seconds of my cock leaving her tight hole. Grabbing my heavy dick, she backed herself onto me and was soon back in rhythm. We heard Trudy's bike approach and now Emma moved like lightning, bolting from the garage and scrambling to get into her clothes again. I simply stepped into my shorts and hiked them up, the loose fit hiding most of the hunk of meat now unsatisfied hanging in there.

Trudy rolled into the garage once more and I took her thru the same process again, she'd explain what she thought was wrong and I made some more adjustments and sent her on her way. Garage door down, Emma was back in the garage again, minus slacks, but leaving her shirt on. Pulling an exercise bench away from the wall, I pointed at it and got her to lie back down on it, she was so willing to spread her yummy thighs and soon had her juicy cunt full of cock again. Heaving up and down, giving her the full length now soon had her groaning at me. The filthy tirade began again, same as on the roadside, this lady may have been rich, but she had a trailer park mouth on her.

"Hump me, you dirty fucker, stick that pole into me, ream me good, I've been soooo bad, use me, fuck me, drill me, fill me," she just kept on cursing and swearing and talking like a little horny slut while I hammered her yummy cunt.

The situation was mighty exciting, especially as Emma's housekeeper was in the kitchen preparing lunch. So in maybe ten minutes of humping I creamed her cunt, pulling out and letting the last couple of spurts fly onto her nice crisp white shirt. Well, the back of it wasn't crisp anymore after being on the exercise bench, so a few beads of spunk on the front didn't actually matter either I figured. Emma just looked at the cum soaking into her shirt and was about to say something when I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her freshly spunked fanny. Licking her slot and tasting our combined juices was yummy, but tickling her hard clit, sucking and then flicking with the tongue several times sent her over the edge, groaning and pussy turning even slushier now as she squirmed in delight.

Her face looked flushed red and I helped her to her feet, into the hallway as I hopped back into my shorts. A few minutes later Trudy rode up again, perfect timing really. Her mum was full, my balls were not bursting anymore and my cock was nicely slick with Emma's cunt lube. The scent of sex hung in the garage, not sure if Trudy recognised the smell of freshly abused pussy, she did look around, but never asked anything. Perhaps she knew or had it worked out?

The tweaks to her bike were still not quite right so I donned my riding gear and took it for a spin. "Yep, we're gonna have to change the fork oil to a heavier grade, needs more damping up front." Trudy seemed to understand what I meant, so that was planned for the coming Saturday. Not a huge job, just a bit fiddly, but with Trudy willing and able to lend a hand it would be OK. Even better, the bonus of using her yummy mummy on the end of my fuckstick made it a rather appealing prospect…..

Taking my ute instead of the bike, easier carting the necessary stuff that, I drove up the driveway to Emma and Trudy's house just before 9am as arranged. Trudy was already in the garage, bike at the ready. Emma didn't show her face until I was almost done changing the fork oil; with Trudy's help this job went quicker than initially expected. As Trudy donned her riding gear to give the ‘new and improved' bike a spin, Emma stood in the doorway to the garage, wearing a short denim skirt, white skin tight T-shirt and chunky soled mules giving her a lift. Before long Trudy called out, "see you soon mum," and rode off.

"How long will she be away?" Emma asked as she dropped the garage door. Strolling around the garage in her sexy outfit, Emma was clearly not in the mood to muck around.

"Only a few minutes, then I gotta check the oil level in the forks of her bike," I answered.

"And then?" Emma quizzed. "Can you send her on a decent ride, so I can have a decent ride?" Emma giggled slightly as she said it. She clearly enjoyed teasing me, squatting down out of reach, flashing me her naked and glistening pussy. Emma may have been keen to have her fanny fucked; she still turned it into a game where she was in control though.

Trudy returned, Emma pushed the remote for he garage door and this way let more light shine up her short skirt, now showing her trimmed cunt swollen and very wet. Getting up as Trudy rode in, I once more had to hide a growing cock, something Emma seemed to enjoy immensely. Trudy never commented, but I am sure she knew I was hot for her mother! The fork oil level checked and topped up slightly, I sent Trudy for a decent ride, to get some heat into the oil, so she could judge whether this was to her liking. Emma heard this and since the house would be empty as soon as Trudy would be gone, the smile on her face was as bold as her hard nipples poking thru her tight T-shirt. With Trudy riding off, the garage door came down again.

Emma led me to her Mercedes parked in the first bay, opened the drivers door and sat her pert arse on the seat, both feet on the ground, legs spread so I could see her juicy cleft. "Over here big boy," she said as I walked in between her legs and watched her undo my shorts, drop them to the floor and grab my stiffening shaft. No mucking around here, she opened her mouth and sucked my cock hard, grabbing my nuts with her red painted fingernails.

Emma sucked and nibbled my cock, occasionally sucking my nuts, stroking me hard and fast while taking one ball between her red lips at a time. Her action wasn't that great, but she knew how to order me around and get me to the brink! Her commentary, between sucking was very direct: "Go on big boy, take my head and fuck my mouth! I want cum, so FUCK MY MOUTH!" This rich bitch had me by the balls, sucking my cock while her tight arse sat on the seat of her expensive Merc.

She knew I'd rather be pounding her juicy cunt but she kept sucking my dick. I resigned myself to the fact that today I would just be blowing off on her tongue so fucked her mouth in earnest, responding when she took my arse and began pulling me harder into her mouth. Taking a firm hold of her head I pushed deep and hard then blew spurt after spurt of sticky cum into her throat. She never gagged or protested, she just kept sucking and swallowing, her hand on my arse keeping me firmly pulled into her mouth.

As my cock slipped from her mouth, Emma took hold of it and slapped the knob hard with the tips of her fingers. The stinging sensation of her slap had me puzzled. "Yum that was hot, you fucking my mouth like that!" Emma exclaimed as she got to her feet. "Gggrrrr, maybe I should let you fuck me after all huh?" she giggled as she stood in the middle of the garage, hands on her hips and tapping a foot. "Maybe later," she laughed as she left the garage. With my shorts on again, I tidied up my gear. Opened the garage door and stashed my tools in the ute as Trudy rode in again.

"That's pretty sweet now Nick, thanks," Trudy hollered before she even hopped off her bike. "Cool, so you'll enjoy taking that long trip then?" I answered, getting ready to leave. "Oh, you not staying for lunch Nick?" Trudy asked. "Nah, your mum is wanting to take you shopping soon I think, so best I leave you ladies to it, " I said as Trudy looked puzzled.

I drove off, the cocktail party aftermath fresh in my mind. Emma would call and I would go out again with her, but I didn't want her daughter to be in the middle, nor did I want to just be used like I had been so many times before…

12