Just Teasing Ch. 14

Story Info
Cock teasing women are great.
3.6k words
4.5
27.2k
5
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking stock of my situation was difficult. It was now around 18 months since the fancy dress party where I had taken Kaye. So many women had come and gone, lots of sex but little intimacy was making me feel lonely and I just wanted a break to think things through.

As it was now getting towards the end of summer I took two weeks off and Kaye and I went up to the winterless north for a short break.

There had been no secrets kept from Kaye, so as we ran thru the list of women I'd been with I couldn't help but feel odd. I'd fucked so many women, lots of them married and with kids, yet Kaye stood by me, albeit at a little distance. She had encouraged me all the way to use my endowment to gain financially, coaching and guiding me, and often fucking me wildly as I told her of my exploits. Over the period we'd been using each other she had gotten more daring, fucking in semi public places like young lovers.

Kaye also kept reminding me not to let anybody get too much control over me. Sally at the gym was easy enough to handle, but Vera at the tennis club was wealthy and was a more difficult lady to deal with.

One proposition that Vera had put to me was to take on a position at a country club she owned, as masseur. The way Vera put it; the couples coming there were all wealthy and bored. The men would play golf while the ladies spent time in the spa and beauty centre. A nice young masseur with a stiff cock could do wonders for middle-aged well-kept ladies who spent little time in bed with their husbands… As I ran this by Kaye she saw the same problem I did, Vera's' turf and completely at Vera's mercy. Not to mention the danger of banging a rich guys' wife more or less right under his nose!

Sue had also done some good work, putting me in touch with a couple of good prospective employers. All above board, using my chosen profession to further my career. I'd have to go back to do some further study to finish off my previous studies in purchasing/logistics/materials planning, but that looked like a welcome distraction at this point.

With all these things discussed on our trip to our holiday destination, Kaye set about changing the mood to hot lusty sex. At the last fuel stop, she had changed into shorts and singlet, strappy sandals now the focus as they made her calf muscles tense as she walked. Watching her tanned legs I was soon in the mood to fuck my older woman, and she knew it too, hiding behind her dark sunglasses.

"Oh hey Nick, did I mention this club we're going to is a nude holiday camp?" Kaye asked as I drove.

"Haha, you're so funny," I laughed. She'd joked about taking me to a nude beach before, but up until now it had only been talk.

"Not joking lover, I plan to be naked for the next ten days, be interesting to see if you chicken out or if you're happy to swing your donger in the breeze…." Kaye trailed off as she pondered the prospect of having other women see what she was getting stuffed into her pussy on a regular basis.

"OK, ten days in the nude, sounds good to me m'am," I laughed, not wanting to be the shy one now. Kaye just grinned as she watched me. Over time I'd gotten more comfortable with my heavy cock in the open, but the general idea of a nude club made me uneasy. As it turned out I need not have worried, as the whole atmosphere was not about sex, but being free and naked, not being judged at all. We had long days on the beach, long lazy lunches in the shade and spent our nights making love, something we'd not done properly for a while.

At one point when I was doggy fucking Kaye, watching the sun and moon tattoos on her lower back wiggle that I reflected back on where I'd first fucked Kaye. The fancy dress ball, dancing with her, my cock throbbing against her, taking her to the room Mandy had booked, fucking her while Mandy watched…. How from that point on things had slowly snowballed out of control… How I needed to start anew…

The holiday was over far too quick. Home and back to work, decide which job to take, Kaye getting pissed off with me about actually leaving the firm I'd worked three years for. I think she was pissed because she could now no longer take advantage of me at work, no more quickies in the warehouse, no more walking around at work with her pussy full of my cum, glowing with that ‘freshly-fucked-look' as she went about her work. As my days came to an end, Kaye got really miffed and told me I should go out with a big bang, drill and fill that ‘English slut' at my farewell. The English slut in question being Jodie, who by now had been around for 3 months and had been working hard at teasing me, after all at the cocktail party she had the nerve to unzip me and have my donger rubbing against her tummy on the dance floor!

My farewell was held in the company lunchroom on a Friday night after work. It was intended as basic drinks and nibbles, play a game of pool and that'll be it. Not that it turned out that simple, with Kaye, Alison, Sue, Christina, Judy all having been impaled on my cock, and Jodie having fondled me. I thought I could handle this, but the way the women took turns at groping me was excruciating. It really made we wary of getting involved with co-workers again in the future… Luckily I managed to sneak off alone.

I'd only been home half an hour when the doorbell rang and I found Jodie standing there, looking very dishy and ready for action. Her heavy breasts nearly falling out of her top, denim skirt about mid thigh and her long leather boots almost as high as the hem of her skirt.

"So, what's with running off sneakily then? Scared I was gonna rape you at work?" Jodie asked as she pushed me down the hall and slammed the door.

"No, just didn't want any complications…." I muttered as Jodie click clacked her way after me.

She just laughed softly, produced a set of handcuffs and in a flash had my hands cuffed behind my back. My cock twitched in response, as I'd not been taken that way before. Leading me into the garage, Jodie pulled out my exercise bench and soon had me tied securely to the bench, now stark naked and throbbing in the air. With my feet cuffed at one end I couldn't move, my hands under the bench meant I couldn't fight back and was now just watching Jodie circle me slowly.

"So for 2 months I tease you and you don't respond," Jodie began. She took off her top and skirt to reveal a snug fitting bodysuit, black just like the mid thigh leather boots. "Seeing as I always get my man I just decided to take charge," she said softly.

Taking a small crop from her bag of goodies, she ran a slow trail from my neck down to my feet, carefully avoiding my twitching cock. Seeing my dick twitch, she smacked my shaft lightly with the riding crop, causing me to groan at the combination of pleasure and pain.

After maybe an hour of this slow tortuous teasing I was blind folded. Now her hands run over my body, taking care once more to avoid my turgid member and swollen balls. Next she takes hold of my cock at the base of the shaft and shakes it a little. Feeling my heavy cock sway is so hot, but when she slaps me hard with the tips of her fingers right on my knob the pleasure subsides quickly.

Several times Jodie slaps my donger, letting go as she smacks it, allowing the shaft to slap against my body. Feeling the heat in my cock become intense I feel as though I am on the verge of coming, but soon she grasps my shaft and then pulls my balls up against my groin, letting the impending orgasm subside. Time and again she takes me to the brink of cumming, and time and again she skilfully avoids the explosion from my nuts.

I lose all track of time. Jodie is teasing me relentlessly, stroking my dick harshly, cupping my nuts and digging her fingernails in, slowly rotating her hand as if to unscrew my ball bag, then rolling her palm against my full sack, making me groan and moan.

"Oh shut up!" Jodie almost yells at me. When her ministrations keep me groaning I hear her move, next she sits her damp fanny on my face and grinds herself down to keep me quiet. Probing with my tongue I soon get Jodie groaning, then rocking herself slowly, jacking me off whilst she's got my tongue up her juicy snatch. Next she hops off and lets go of me, I hear her cumming so I guessed she finished herself off with her fingers.

Soon all is quiet and for a minute or two I hear no sounds, and I sure can't see anything still as the blindfold is still on. Handcuffs are taken off my feet, then my hands and he leads me into the living room, now placing me over a chair in the doggy position. Handcuffs are replaced, now with my arse in the air I get a little worried. This worry intensifies as next the blindfold is removed and Jodie kneels beside me with a strap-on.

"Hey big boy, ever fucked a woman up the arse?" Jodie asks, now grinning broadly.

I just nod yes, at which she grins even wider and positions herself behind me. Feeling a dollop of KY placed on my arsehole I next feel Jodie fingering my butt hole a little, loosening me up, before the strap-on cock is placed at the entrance to my bum. Slowly Jodie pushes the rubber dick up my arse, the strange full sensation being painful at first. Jodie takes her time to loosen my bum hole before plunging all 5 inches of rubber dick up my arse; over and over she ploughs my arse with the fake dick. Taking hold of my hips she's fucking me doggie style, while I endure the odd sensation of being violated by a woman I've not fucked yet.

"Soooo, are you ready to fuck me up the arse now stud?" Jodie asked.

"Yes m'am, as you wish," I whimpered as the rubber dick was now beginning to hurt.

"Might as well slip into my cunt first to lube up big boy, then ram it up my arse," Jodie said calmly as she uncuffed me.

She got on all fours, now minus the body suit, just wearing her thigh high leather boots. Fanny oozing and arsehole already opened up nicely, I drive my cock up her juicy slot. After only a handful of ball deep strokes she orders me to fuck her up the arse.

"Slowly at first, then you'll feel when to get serious," Jodie laughs as my knob pierces her sphincter. Gradually Jodie's arse let more of my fat shaft slide in and as I began fucking this sassy English lass up the arse properly she began laughing.

"What's so funny?" I had to ask.

"Oh, I don't know laddie, just the careful way you're fucking my arse… I was hoping that after I'd tied you up and teased you that I'd at least get a brutal arse-reaming fuck from you…. Guess I should've teased more huh?" Jodie said, looking over her shoulder with a sneer. "C'mon big fella, I've got a nice chunky arse, now ram that pole into me, I just love a man taking me up my bum, ramming it full of meat and then creaming it!!" Jodie growls as she starts pushing back at my dick.

OK, the lady wants to be reamed…. I got pissed off and fucked Jodie hard, then as she began more or less screaming at me to fuck her properly I couldn't handle much more. With balls bouncing off her cunt, my own arsehole still tender from the reaming she gave me, I filled her backside with spunk. Pumping her full, Jodie now slumped forward onto her tummy, with my dick partly up her arse still. Laying on Jodie for a minute or so, she asked, "so how come Sue wasn't surprised when I was dancing against your naked dick a few months ago?"

"Ah, well, that's a long story," I laughed softly as I got off Jodie. In the shower Jodie asked again why Sue wasn't startled when my dick was sticking out of my suit that night.

"OK, let's just say Sue and I have some history," I grinned.

"You and Sue? She's old enough to be your mother!" Jodie exclaimed. "You get hot and hard for little old ladies?" she asked, now her turn to be surprised.

"Yep, I guess you could say I have an older woman fetish. Started when I was young, and it has developed into a preference for older appreciative women," I said, not lying at that statement.

Jodie just looked at me and asked me to tell me more.

As I told her the history of how Mrs Blackmore would prance around in skimpy clothing as I mowed her lawns, Jodie just grinned. We got out of the shower and climbed between the sheets as Jodie urged me to tell me in detail about Mrs Blackmore.

The second summer I'd been doing the lawns for Mrs Blackmore I became aware of her parading thru the house in skimpy clothing. A few months after my 18th birthday Mrs Blackmore got serious, she asked me if I had a girlfriend. At the time I'd only had brief flings with girls my age, kissing and petting, then girls would find my big cock and run off with a fright.

Not having a girlfriend seemed like a green light to Mrs Blackmore, now relishing the time I spent in her backyard. Towards the end of the second summer, Mrs Blackmore seemed to be sunning herself whenever I'd come over to do her lawns. Her long black hair tied up in a bun, heavy breasts barely contained by a skimpy bikini top. Her long legs always smooth and tanned, watching me from behind her dark sunnies, always seeming to grin as my cock would harden as I'd perv on her. For several months she'd been teasing me, sunning herself, often untying her top as she lay face down with her pert arse in the sun, her heavy globes partly visible from the side.

Marion Blackmore seemed to take great delight in letting me ogle her hefty chest, and as she seemed to accentuate her assets with whatever she wore, I figured she wanted me to look. So one afternoon she's lying there face down and as I've done the lawn and get ready to leave she calls out. Apparently she's having trouble tying up her top after baking face down in the sun. My dick is almost rigid looking at her from afar, now she wants me to tie up her top…. Oh shit!

With trembling fingers I tied up this married woman's bikini and she laughed as she felt my clumsy hands do the job. She asked me why I was so nervous as she turned and sat upright, her heavy breasts now hanging in the bikini top, a nice cleavage visible from above as I was standing in front of her. Sweating as I was watching her big tits, Marion smiled as she saw my erection. I couldn't hide it, and I was not trying now either, I wanted her to see how hard she'd made me.

"So Nick, why so nervous?" Marion asked again.

"Mmmm, just not used to seeing a real woman almost naked," I said, trying honesty, figuring it's the best approach.

"Ha, this old broad getting you all worked up young man?" Marion asked as she watched my cock twitch.

"Yes Mrs Blackmore, I'd better go home now," I said, now sweating even more.

"Please stay a little longer," Marion said as she reached for my hefty cock, running her fingers over the outline of my cock in my shorts.

I didn't answer, just watched as Marion rubbed my cock, feeling it grow longer and harder. Licking her lips, she undid my shorts and yanked them down to my ankles. Scooting forward on her sun lounger she soon had her mouth around my young cock, sucking me between her full lips. She untied her bikini top and tossed it aside, then applied a little bit of oil between her hefty tits. Spitting out my dick, Marion next urged me to tittie fuck her, saying that it's been a while since she's had a cock big enough to do her big honkers justice between there.

Fucking her cleavage, with Marion lapping the end of my cock every now and then, pushing her boobs together to encase my dick properly. Within minutes I blew off, my spunk hitting her neck and face, before going semi-soft and standing up properly again. She never let me fuck her, saying that her pussy was for her husband, but she tittie fucked or jacked me off nearly every time I mowed her lawn after that. I can understand it now that I'm older, my cock was the attraction for her, seeing and feeling a big dick go rock hard and then spray her with spunk was her treat… for me it was having my dick between a married older woman's huge tits that was the treat!

Jodie just laughed at me as I finished the story, saying, "she had your number Nick, had you on a leash with her big tits. I like to use my heavy norks that way too, tittie fucking a nice big dick from time to time. It cracks me up how guys go gaga over a big set of tits like mine, but I use it to my advantage. Personally, I'd rather have a big cock rammed up my arse though, as you now know!"

That night Jodie and I fucked several times, always hard and fast, nothing subtle about Jodie in the sack! In the morning she took me to breakfast, well more like lunch really at it was near midday on Saturday by the time we hopped into her car. Over our food we talked. Jodie just wanted to use my dick from time to time, no strings, much like Kaye reckoned at the beginning. Kaye seemed rather pissed the morning of my last day and I was wondering how things would end up between her and myself.

Late on Saturday afternoon Kaye turned up unannounced at my place. I'd been home for almost an hour after my outing with Jodie. Kaye looked pleased to find me home alone.

"So, do tell Nick," Kaye said as she hugged me in the hallway, pushing the door shut.

"Ah, well, the English slut is a worry…." I said, not knowing how much to tell.

"Mmmmm, so you did fuck that sassy slag huh? I kinda figured her to be keen to take it up the arse, am I right?" Kaye asked matter of factly.

"Right you are m'am, she's a dirty little slag alright, all sassy and in your face. But enough about her. Now we no longer work together maybe it's time you moved in with me?" I asked Kaye, hoping for a positive response.

"OK, are you sure?" Kaye quizzed, now looking pleased but making me work for it. "When can I move into your bedroom then?" she asked. "Is tonight too soon?" she continued, now getting rather excited.

The following weekend Kaye moved out of her little flat into my house, sleeping in my bed every night from then on. For the sake of appearances to her daughters she wanted to keep another room looking like her bedroom, but I think when her girls came to visit they saw through that façade pretty easily….

For the first few weeks we lived together, Kaye and I screwed like bunnies, hot hard and heavy all the time. We must have been coupled at the pelvis for several hours a day, in each room of the house, the garage, the backyard, we just couldn't get enough of each other. In a way this was no surprise, as Kaye had always been a great fuck, now that I was able to make love to her properly on a regular basis it was so much better. Kaye too had dallied on the swinging scene and was keen for us to explore some more in that area.

She also encouraged my studies, enjoyed the fact my new job was challenging me without taking too much energy from me, or my rampant dick to be precise. Furthermore, when Vera proposed I take another look at the offer of masseur at her country club Kaye was all for it. I think Kaye was getting sore from spending so much time impaled on my cock, and as much as she loved riding me, she knew adding more pussy to the roster was a good interim solution. But that is another story altogether…