Just Teasing Ch. 16

Story Info
If you've got it, flaunt it.
3.3k words
4.51
25k
4
0

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took only a couple of months to establish a small circle of very rich, very horny older ladies, who were very grateful to be serviced by me. It was tempting to work at the club more than the one day a week, but I knew I had to keep things in check.

Most Saturdays I was fucking two or sometimes three ladies, all of whom understood I was merely an on-call cock. The husbands were none the wiser of course, the ladies enjoying immensely the sneaky way they could enjoy a good screw. My work was behind the scenes and for now very profitable.

I felt safe enough in the way things progressed. Ms White did a good job keeping things rolling along smoothly. Heidi kept her distance until the third month. By now we were approaching the middle of winter, and when Heidi called me into her office I had a slight idea what the plan was. Apparently one of the ladies had the idea I could accompany her on a brief holiday to Fiji. No husband, just a girl's only long weekend at a private club, sun and sand and obviously my dick....

Vera had mentioned in passing that this question might come in the middle of winter. The lady who had requested me was Mrs Sanders, a trophy wife of 33 years, husband twice her age. With her slight resemblance to Penelope Cruz, dark hair and olive skin, her attractive mixed ancestry showed. Given her penchant for showing off her hefty natural boobs she knew she looked good and enjoyed guys looking her over. Mrs Sanders had been with me almost every Saturday since I started at the club, and I rather enjoyed her direct approach. No mucking around, just a simple fill her up and pump her pussy full. Rich by marriage. Good looks by ancestry. Experienced in sex by lots of practice. Yep, that is how I summed her up.

Two weeks later I landed in Fiji and was met by a driver at the airport, he ferried me to the club and I was led to the beachside bungalow that Mrs Sanders, Julianne, had for the week. I couldn't help but be amazed by how polite she was to the staff, even to me.

"Hi babe, so pleased you could make it," she hollered as she opened the door to her large bungalow. Wearing my normal cargo shorts and polo shirt she soon had me changed into what she wanted me to wear, Speedos that showed off my large cock and hefty balls. Not unusual seeing as she was wearing a string bikini that left little to the imagination, but still, going onto a public beach with my dick tucked into these Speedos was a new one for me.

"Hey, I gotta warn ya, if I get a boner I'll flop right over the top of these," I laughed as Jules just grinned and watched.

"Well, I better not get you too excited in public huh?" Jules said, in a mocking serious tone. "But hey, don't be too coy now....some of the ladies here might like to see...." she teased, rubbing my balls briefly and then grasping my cock. "Now let's swim out to the bar and have a drink," she said, leading the way out to the beach, which started at the end of the deck of the bungalow.

A hundred yards to the right, maybe fifty yards from the shore a small floating bar was in the lagoon. A Fijian lady was serving drinks to a handful of customers, mostly ladies in their thirties and forties. With the men out fishing, I found myself the only male in this company. Julianne was known to the lady serving drinks and was soon passed her usual exotic cocktail with colourful umbrella. I was given something mildly alcoholic and was soon part of the conversation even though I was young and male in this female only group.

After we finished our drink, Julianne and I swam back to shore and lay out in the sun for a while. Oil applied to Julianne's already thoroughly tanned body, she rubbed oil into me as well and for about two hours we lay there as the group of ladies who'd been drinking in the lagoon came ashore one by one. Later on, Julianne took me for a stroll along the beach, now passing mostly ladies laying out sunning themselves. "See how all these poor girls are looking at us?" Jules asked. "Even the ladies at the bar this morning noticed how big you are," she said softly as we strolled. Towards the end of the beach we sat in the shade under the trees as Jules kissed me, and copped a sly feel of my nuts, making me swell instantly. She put her towel down and got up, announcing that she wanted to take a quick swim. Me with my dick almost flopping out over the top and madam wants to take me into the water....

I ran for the water, dove in and as I came up, Jules was nearby. With the chest deep water I could easily walk over to her. As soon as I got near her, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, probing my mouth with her tongue. Without any shame, she reached between us, flipped my Speedos under my nuts and slides the crotch of her bikini aside. Hopping up slightly, she mounts my dick and wraps her legs around me. The grin on her face says it all, but as if to remove all doubt she says, "not leaving here until you've creamed me big boy."

Oh crap, there are only about two dozen people along the length of the beach, but this is hardly subtle. With the excitement of the situation fuelling me, I fuck this hot lady slowly, cumming in her fanny less than five minutes later, at which she simply kisses me quickly and hops off. She swims back towards the shore and I follow as soon as I can tuck myself away.

Back on shore, we laze on our towels for a while and then return to the bungalow. We had a quick shower and headed to the clubhouse for some lunch. Julianne wore a strappy flimsy summer dress that barely covered her arse and she gave me a pair of shorts that were barely long enough. Still, this was her idea, so I went with it.

At the clubhouse the menu was basic but tasty, fruit and fish the main items on offer. The same lady that had served drinks at the lagoon bar this morning was now serving drinks here. She smiled at us, perhaps she had seen the lewd display that Julianne and I had put on at the end of the beach? Then again, in such a setting I'm sure she'd seen the same thing many times before....

Lunch over, we spent the rest of the afternoon lounging around on the beach, sunning and swimming. Every now and then we'd swim out to the bar in the lagoon and have a drink, Julianne teasing me about having my donger on display in the hideous Speedos she'd given me. As sundown approached Julianne suggested we'd go drinking in the clubhouse bar, as well as do some dancing maybe. Changing into another dress, Julianne was soon ready. The pants she'd laid out for me were nice and comfy; cool enough to wear in the evening heat along with the breezy shirt.

At the clubhouse we sat at the bar and several of the ladies I'd met in the morning at the lagoon bar were present. Julianne and I danced, with me occasionally dancing with other ladies. Jules encouraged me to dance with a couple of the ladies I'd met that morning, who by now had quite a bit to drink and were rubbing up against me without any shame. After an hour or so of dancing Jules led me onto the beach, walking along the wet sand with our arms around each other.

Heading for the trees, Jules took charge, kissing me passionately and unbuttoning my shirt. Next she dropped my pants and pushed me to the ground, onto my back. In the moonlight Julianne mounted me, hiking her dress slightly and taking my cock and sitting her pussy atop it. The alcohol, sea breeze, sand under my bare arse and knowing that several folks will be around us doing similar naughty things only added to the excitement. Jules knew what to do, riding me slowly, reaching behind her to grab my nuts.

After a while riding me, she hopped off and mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position. With her hands on my knees she began riding me in earnest, slapping down forcefully as my cock filled her juicy slot. Several minutes of this and I am ready to pop, when she sits down hard, impaled on my dick and begins rocking back and forth, now taking my balls and pushing them up against her clit I just lose it and blow my load up her hot pussy. She still hasn't cum yet, so Jules hops off and plants her freshly spunked cunt on my face in a 69er. Her mouth slurping on my dick, my mouth on her drooling cunt, tasting my own cum mixed with her juices is a huge turn-on and I greedily lap at her swollen cleft. Feeling Julianne wriggle into a slightly different position I soon get her clit presented to my mouth. No orders, just a hard clit rubbed across my tongue. Licking and sucking her clit, holding her waist tightly on my face, I devour her nub, sucking, licking and flicking it with my tongue. Soon she growls and bucks her pelvis into my face, dribbling more juice into my mouth. I lap up her juices with broad long laps of my tongue. Her body shivers as I prolong her orgasm, before she lays still for a minute or two, softly stroking my cock.

Getting to our feet we hear a soft clapping, a small audience has witnessed our night time beach fuck and Julianne isn't embarrassed at all. My shirt unbuttoned and my pants off, I just walk alongside Jules back to our bungalow with my cock swaying in the moonlight, Jules now grabbing my arse playfully.

That night we fucked some more before sleeping until the sun came in the bedroom. As Jules brought me a cup of coffee she commented for the first time about our night time liaison on the beach. "That was pretty bold of you on the beach last night young man, eating me out like that with an audience around," she grinned as we sipped coffee.

"Excuse me, but you started it....and I didn't know we had an audience until we got up at the end," I protested.

"Yeah sure, but that didn't stop you from swinging your pole in the breeze on the walk home though huh?' Jules teased as she reached for my semi-erect cock and gave me a squeeze. "Say, I've got a lady friend coming over in a while, why don't we give her a treat?" Jules smirked as she explained the details.

Half an hour later I hopped out of the shower and soon heard Julianne calling me. Wrapping a towel around my waist I made for the kitchen and was treated to a pleasant sight. A tall toned woman perhaps 45 years old stood there in a sheer white thigh length dress, high heeled mules giving her tanned legs a defined look. Her bottle blonde hair said cheap but her jewellery was anything but. Jules took a look at me and winked, then as she'd given the intruder a chance to look me up and down she introduced me.

"Simone, meet Nick, Nick, Simone," Jules said as she waved her hand back and forth.

Simone grinned and waggled her finger at me and said, "ahah, the naughty fucker from down the beach last night....why so modest now....might as well take off the towel buddy....seen that cock in action...mmmm...." Simone turned to Julianne and with a cheeky grin added, "you lucky bitch you, fucking that...cock..."

Jules looked at me and told me to lose the towel. When I took too long she took the two steps over to me and yanked it off my waist, my dick now hanging free.

"Mmmm, nice!" Simone growled as my cock began filling and extending. "Oooohhh, it likes me," she giggled as she watched my cock rise and stiffen fully. There's just something about being shared around older women that brings out something naughty in me.

"Enjoy! I will be back in a couple of hours Si," Jules hollered as she slung her bag over her shoulder and walked out the open sliding door and down the deck to the beach.

"Well then, let's get serious mister Nick," Simone said as she walked over, now taking my cock in her hand shamelessly. Feeling my stiffness she grinned, taking hold of my nuts she lifted her eyebrows and said, "hope you've got some left for me buddy!"

Watching her fingers fondle me was awesome, the amount of jewellery on her hands I loved. I love being stroked by a woman who has at least one ring on each finger, including her thumb, and here she was stroking me in full view of the beach. I was stark naked whereas she had her dress on, the slight breeze coming in the open door doing little to cool me down, wondering what she wanted to do next....

Simone slid the door shut and latched it, slipped the dress over her head and now standing there wearing just her high heeled mules and lots of jewellery my cock twitched excitedly. "On your back, right here, NOW," Simone barked at me. With a hand on her hip, she waved her hand over to where she wanted me to lay down. "Get ready cock," she snarled as she put her feet either side of my ears and squatted her cunt on my face. "Lick!" she ordered as she squatted on my face, her trimmed cunt damp and slightly swollen already.

"Stop! She barked after a few minutes of lapping at her increasingly juicy cunt. Repositioning herself to squat on my cock, Simone just grinned this cheeky grin at me and grasped my shaft, aimed it at her slot and swiftly sank onto me. Her snatch opened up easily and swallowed my cock hungrily. I couldn't believe this bold bitch just grabbed hold of my cock and stuffed it into her hole so easily!

"YUM! She growled as her cunt devoured my cock, now sitting impaled on me. She bounced up and down a few times, squashing my nuts between her firm arse and my thighs, but she didn't care about that at all. "Gggrrr...mmmmm....fuck.....mmmm...." she growled softly as she slowly rode me.

"Your turn cock!" she barked next, hopping off me and leaping onto the bed. Spread-eagled on the bed, I crawled in between her legs and soon had my dick up her juicy slot once more. Again I couldn't believe how easily my full length slipped into her, how it didn't hurt her when I rammed ball deep into her. Yummy! Finally, a woman that can handle my pole without careful preparation I thought...

"Oh yeah....I am so glad I loosened my box up before coming here to ride this pole....fuck Jules is such a lucky bitch...getting this stuffed up her regularly....mmmm....now fuck me good boy!" she growled and murmured as her ankles rested on my shoulders.

This bottle blonde bitch came several times in short order, growling and howling as her cunt drenched my cock. Pumping her slot with what little cum I had left from the day and night before, she smiled dreamily as I withdrew from her sticky fanny. Lying there briefly, Simone then got up, flung her dress over her head and with just a quick kiss and thank you opened the door and walked off.

I dozed briefly before Jules returned with a few supplies. "C'mon lazy ass, back into the Speedos and down to the lagoon for a drink and a swim," she hollered. My spent cock tucked into my Speedos and Jules in another tiny bikini, we headed down the beach for a quick dip and were soon at the lagoon bar for another drink. The same lady behind the bar, now smirking at me and giving me the same drink as yesterday. The group of ladies is almost the same as yesterday, soon to be joined by Simone. As the only guy in this bunch I feel a little ill at ease, especially once Simone begins fondling my cock at the bar. The lady tending to the bar notices and merely grins as soon as she works out that Simone has her drink in one hand and my growing cock in the other.

Julianne keeps on talking with the rest of the ladies, it's only when the barmaid winks and nods that she notices Simone is jerking me off underwater. Jules laughs and says out loud, "oi m'am, can you please keep your hands off my man," thus drawing attention to what Simone is doing to me. The rest of the ladies grin and now observe Simone unashamedly jacking me off. A small circle is formed around me, I don't even know these women..... Next Simone and Jules begin taking turns jacking my stiff cock. Before long another woman wants to have a go at wrapping her fingers around my throbbing cock, one by one they stroke my cock, even the barmaid gets in on the action. Cool as a cucumber these ladies sip their drinks and wank my prong. As I approach orgasm, Jules grins and leans down to position her mouth close enough to catch some of my spunk in her mouth, Simone sticking a finger up my arse to rub my prostate and take me over the edge. Spurting into Julianne's mouth, Simone's finger up my date and half a dozen strange ladies standing around watching with hard nipples barely hidden in their swimsuits, a couple of them now stroking their own fannies....oh brother, my cock twitched and spewed like never before!

Simone calmly sat back at the floating bar and sipped her drink, letting Jules tuck my spent cock into the Speedos and before long we were all sitting back drinking. The barmaid announced that the next round would be on the house and I just sat there with my head spinning somewhat, only partly on account of the alcohol. Half an hour later Simone said she'd better be off or she'd miss her flight home. Jules and her swam to the beach and while I couldn't hear the conversation Jules and Simone had on the beach, the group of ladies around the bar commented that my friend was rather pissed with the blonde bimbo who'd tugged on my dick.... It was merely for show, as Jules later explained.

The next three days, Jules walked around with me around the club drawing admiring and lusty glances from most women as word had around what had happened. This was exactly what she'd set out to achieve, albeit in a controlled holiday environment away from home. Jules drew lots of pleasure from letting me dance with other women at the club and seeing them trying to cop a feel of my hefty tool. She encouraged me to fuck her again on the beach at night, this time the crowd being larger than the first time as by now she had her own personal fan club following us around... She lapped up the attention she got, becoming ever more daring and lewd over the next few days, and inviting me back to the club for the spring holiday she had scheduled....