Just Teasing Ch. 18

Story Info
If you've got it, flaunt it.
2.7k words
4.52
30k
6
0

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The renewed focus on work and study soon had me lined up for promotion, of course the growth in demand for the company's products was another aspect of this. One area that I was interested in was inventory computer systems, RFID location systems, all tied together into MRP and purchasing. In basic terms, because of my work history in this area combined with my studies, this made me what I thought an ideal candidate.

My boss at the time thought so too, except he was of the opinion I should be involved at the sales side whereas I was more interested in installing, integrating and implementing the systems we sold.

Another candidate in the running for the sales position was Anita, a quiet and calm lady in her early thirties. I had this feeling she fitted the classic 'still waters run deep' mould. I had also spent enough time working with Anita to know she was more than capable of doing the sales work, her only downside being the meek or geeky initial impression she left on people. The good thing was that she was aware of this and was working to improve this aspect.

All that was left now was to convince my boss that Anita was the right choice for the sales role and that I was more suited to taking part in the installations.

Kaye was keen to help Anita change her demure look to something Kaye referred to as 'sexy but professional'. As Anita, Kaye and myself sat down over lunch it didn't take long for the girls to connect and hatch a plan. The look that Anita gave me when Kaye referred to me playfully as her toyboy was funny, but she made no further enquiries into this aspect.

The following week Anita started coming to work dressed in line with the job she wanted to take on. It's not like she went from geek to vamp, but the change in clothing combined with the apparent confidence it gave her, made for a big change in her initial impression.

The boss wasn't easily convinced though and was still favouring me to take the sales role. In the end I suggested that he consider the advantage that Anita would have, as an attractive woman in a sales role. I know it's an old fashioned opinion, but combine beauty with brains and no man can top that! She had the professional look, more than capable of handling the technical aspect, and to top it off she had been in line for this until I showed up on the scene a few months earlier.

In the end the boss agreed to give Anita the sales role, albeit grudgingly, and with the proviso that she be backed up by either myself or the other install techies to work thru the finer points. Anita didn't need this backup at all, but if it kept the man in the corner office happy...

Anita was thrilled to get the sales job, the car and the various perks of the job. She started having lunch with Kaye and then coming round to the house Kaye and I shared. The second visit to the house Anita asked over lunch why I hadn't pursued the sales job myself. The honest answer was simply that I wanted to keep her in the team, if I'd doggedly gone ahead and pursued the sales job then the team would be without Anita, either on account of her leaving or feeling left out.

Several projects later and Anita was feeling confident, earning good money and enjoying her place in the team. To this point there was no boyfriend in her life, an area she was guarded about and I didn't press for info she didn't volunteer. Over time I'd picked up she'd been dumped by a guy who was supposedlu going to marry her, then subsequently she'd been single for too long...now with her newfound confidence it seemed she was going to find herself a new man.

My Saturday 'job' at the country club was still a good money spinner even if it was getting a little monotonous, rich older woman wants to bang hung young stud sort of summed the days up. Yeah I know, why should I complain huh? Had been on numerous long weekends with generous and rather horny married women and for all the world I was living it up as lothario to the neglected wives...

What was missing though was the thrill of the chase, with prostitution it was just wham bam thank you mister. Let's not kid ourselves, a prostitute is all I really was. The drained emotions were telling me to give this lifestyle up, regardless of the financial incentives. Had a talk with Vera and she understood my problem, she'd seen it happen before no doubt. At least I had a career alongside my part time job of dicking older women.

Kaye didn't like me giving up the Saturday job. Initially I thought it might have been the loss of income from this source. It quickly became apparent she'd been using the Saturday to indulge her passion for swinging, something which I had been less than enthusiastic about. Thought I'd give it another go, as I didn't want to lose Kaye. She was thrilled I was going to go back on this trail with her, now as a couple.

We had a few encounters and quickly found that for us an older couple was the go, Kaye loved teasing and flashing, to do this to an older fella as I was banging his wife with my heavy prong suited us both. Kaye laughed when she described the look on an older woman's face when first probed by my cock. Little did she know that the look on her face was the same, that first time after the fancy dress party when I fucked her and left her cunt dripping with my seed...

At one swinging club we met Debbie and Vern, both in their fifties and both nice and trim. Kaye enjoyed this club as it was basically one big orgy, you could watch or join in if invited. We'd been watching Vern and Debbie on a previous occasion and now as we watched Vern pound his wife with a nice sized cock Kaye made a comment to me about wanting to see me drill this mature woman.

Watching patiently, Kaye and I both naked and aroused, Vern pumped his load into his sweating wife and rolled off her. He saw Kaye and me looking on, Debbie now casting her eye over my swollen cock that Kaye was softly stroking. Debbie nudged Vern and they spoke briefly to each other.

Vern motioned for me to screw his wife, Kaye let go and led me the few steps into the open room. Debbie was still lying with her legs spread, sweat glistening on her skin, now reaching for my dick as I kneeled between her legs. No words were exchanged, she just dragged my heavy cock to the entrance of her cum soaked cunt and pulled me in with her legs wrapped around me. Sliding up this dripping snatch and feeling this woman respond so greedily to my pole piercing her sex was awesome.

Growling and groaning, Debbie bucked her pelvis at me as Vern moved to watch me fuck his hot wife. Kaye sat alongside Vern, looking on as I leisurely fucked this woman whose name I didn't even know at the time. Vern soon got busy eating out Kaye. When I looked around to see Kaye, I found her sitting on Vern's face, rocking herself to orgasm on his skilful tongue. The scent in the room was pure animal lust, hot pussy and sweat. A small crowd looked on as the four of us, blissfully unaware of the onlookers, enjoyed each other's bodies. Debbie just splaying her thighs wide to allow me to pound her juicy slot, Kaye now in a 69er with Vern, slurping on his revived dick.

It was so much fun, pounding Debbie and cumming in her snatch, then fucking Kaye while Vern screwed his wife again. At some point Vern ushered the crowd out of the room and locked the door, leaving just the four of us. Debbie was lifted to her feet by her husband and with the help of Kaye she was put in a love swing, legs apart ready for more cock. Kaye was in her element, taking me by the cock and leading me to Debbie. My cock slithered up her well used cunt and Debbie just began groaning and moaning again as my dick probed her. Vern took the swing at Debbie's head and began rocking her body onto my cock, slowly at first but picking up the tempo.

For minutes Debbie's defenceless body was rammed against my rockhard cock, her cunt just dripping and the soft wailing from her mouth only encouraging Vern to keep going. Kaye leaned over Deb and licked her nipples, keeping her mouth still, letting her tongue gilde back and forth as Vern rocked his poor wife onto my cock. My balls began to ache from the punding, then as I got close to cumming again Kaye ordered me to spray on Debbie's tummy. As I pulled out, Kaye grabbed my cock and jerked me roughly whilst my spunk jetted out in heavy spurts onto Debbie's sweaty tummy. Debbie had cum numerous times, her head now lying back with her eyes closed, Vern was just grinning from ear to ear, Kaye had been involved all the way and I was thoroughly spent by now.

Kaye and I got dressed and we exchanged numbers with Deb and Vern. A couple more times we met at the club, but apart from that, we never met outside of the club. Such a shame, but Vern and Debbie had this rule for themselves to not let their hobby get in the way of day to day life. Weird I know, as anyone who came to the club would soon recognize them in everyday life.

And so it was on the day Anita asked me to help with a new client's presentation that I met Debbie again.

The receptionist called Debbie on the phone, announced who we were and as Debbie approached Anita and myself I saw Debbie go thru the 'is that who I think it is' routine. Anita never said anything, but you could hardly have missed it!

Debbie and Garth, respectively operations and warehouse manager, all sat on one side of the narrow conference table as Anita began her spiel. She'd already had a couple of meetings to ascertain the requirements of the client, now for the solution. My presence was only to finetune the details should they wish to go ahead, as well as to serve to even out the numbers.

Anita did a good job, with Debbie to my left and Garth to her left again. A few minutes after Anita started I felt Deb's hand on my leg, softly but swiftly gliding up my inner thigh. As Anita went thru her presentation, Deb was asking questions at the same time as she was rubbing my shaft thru my slacks. Her ability to multi task was impressive, her right hand's fingers skilfully manipulating my stiff member whilst with her left she was writing notes on her pad, neither Garth nor Anita were any the wiser.

That first presentation took only half an hour, at least twenty of those with Debbie stroking me, teasing me mercilessly. Debbie slid me her business card on the table, on the back she'd written 'I want you now' which I knew to be against what she and Vern had told me they played by.

Debbie took charge and asked Garth to show Anita thru the production area, she'd take me thru the finished goods store and we'd meet up at inwards goods in fifteen to twenty minutes. Leaving her laptop, Anita and Garth were soon on their way, Garth eager to get a closer look at Anita's snug fitting pencil skirt and pert rear wiggling nicely. Her high heels not exactly made for walking, but hey, Garth didn't seem to mind. With Anita and Garth gone, Debbie didn't mince her words, locking the door and ditching her fitted slacks on the way back from flipping the lock on the door.

Not needing an invite, I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my slacks and underwear and soon was buried balls deep in Debbie. She made it plain that I had ten minutes to pump her full of cum, any longer and it would become suspicious. At the same time she growled that she just had to have this cock stuffed up her cunt, fuck what Vern and her had agreed about not playing outside of the club. She had me under pressure to perform, and soon I pumped a load into her hot sex, pulled out and got my pants back on. Debbie just said thanks for that and we made our way thru the finished goods store, on to inwards goods and we actually made it there before Anita and Garth.

"Damn, I could have been full for a few minutes longer," Debbie grunted quietly as we waited for the others. I just laughed, thinking to myself that she'd still be flushed now if I'd fucked her slowly...

At the conclusion of the meeting, Debbie asked me whether she'd see me and Kaye at the club anytime soon. Her words, time we played another round, had me grinning. Anita asked about what club, but Debbie just ignored that and told me her and Vern would look forward to seeing us there.

The following Sunday came the lunch where Anita asked Kaye about Debbie and Vern. Anita and Kaye caught up regularly now, and it seemed inevitable that at some point Anita would work out what the history was between Kaye and me. Just a couple of old friends we see every now and then for a game of tennis I filled in, Kaye looking puzzled but going along with it.

For now Anita bought this story.

Anita did a good job selling to Debbie's firm and I got the job of install and trouble shoot. No doubt Debbie insisted I'd do this so it would give her the chance to fool around some more. Luckily Debbie was discreet in her desire to ride my dick and Anita never worked out why it was so easy to clinch this new client.

Kaye warned me that playing with Debbie was akin to playing around with a colleague, she was right of course.

Over time, Anita became more confident and began dressing sexier, shorter skirts or tighter slacks to show off her pert rear, lower cut tops and the overall effect was such that I got to lust after her. I know I know, doing that would simply blow my whole 'don't screw the crew' motto that I'd been trying to live up to. It was almost as if Kaye was getting Anita to dress sexier and try a little of her own cock tease methods to tempt me into trying it on with Anita. Not that I could prove any of these suspicions of course.

After a while I had a nice routine, working hard for a few hours in the morning, taking a leisurely lunch with a naughty woman I'd know from either the country club or gym, then work hard for a few more hours in the afternoon. My free and easy, almost always out and about nature of work suited this lifestyle. In effect, I had returned to a lifestyle that I was trying to get away from. I could try and justify it, but in the end I was simply addicted to sex, slipping my dick into a hot and juicy pussy was what life revolved around for me.

It would likely take a drastic event to make this change....and unfortunately it came by way of a car pulling out in front of my motorcycle, landing me in hospital for a spell. But I will leave that for the next chapter.