Just Ten Minutes of Your Time

Story Info
Sex with BBW sister in law.
2.2k words
4.18
127.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday afternoon and I was just killing time. I don't pick up the kids from school for a couple of hours and my wife is at work. Feeling a little horny I figured I watch some porn online. Getting comfortable with my laptop and ready to go there's a knock on the front door to the apartment.

"God damn it." Telling myself that as I get up and see who's knocking.

When I look through the small window I see it's my sister in law. Strange it being the middle of the day. Knowing my luck she wants something. So I open the door and let her in. I catch her taking a quick stare at me. I don't have a shirt on and just some shorts on. I stay in shape and have a eight pack of abs that took me forever to get.

She's not that bad to look at. Even though she is heavy set. I don't mind big women because I always found them as a challenge. It's easy for me to make a skinny and regular women cum, it takes a little more to make a fat girl cum. My sister in law is that college chubby.

"So what's going on Mary? You know your sister is at work right?"

"Yeah I know, I actually wanted to talk to you?

"Okay..." Me still being a little unsure.

"Well it's like this, I'm in a bind. I'm late on some bills and some other stuff. Plus I'm in between jobs. I wanted to ask you if I could borrow some money and I promise to pay you back."

I don't know Mary? Let me give you some info about Mary. She has her life a mess. Mary is 27 can't hold a job to save her life and it's like pulling teeth getting money back from her. Also all the different shit she gets into. I don't need that bullshit.

"I know I have had a hard time paying people back before, but I will pay you back."

"Well how much do you need?"

"I should be okay with a thousand. It should be able to work out for me."

Now a thousand is nothing to me. I got plenty of cash to burn through. On the other hand Mary doesn't know that. So the wheels start turning in my head.

"That's kinda alot of money."

"I'll do thing to prove you can count on me to pay you back. Just don't tell my sister or my parents. I know they don't trust me and think I'm a loser."

I pretend to think for a moment, "Fine I'll help you out. I should have enough in my room, come with me." So she followed.

I got the money she asked for and right before I gave it to her, "I'm trusting you to pay this back Mary."

"How can I prove it to you?"

"I just need about ten minutes of your time. Not too much to ask."

"Do you mean now?"

"Sure, why not. We can get it out of the way."

I hand over the cash, "So... What do you need help with?"

"Just need to kill some time. That's all."

She was happy I lent her money, you could tell by the big smile on her face.

"Alright Mary... Take off your shirt."

The look on her face was priceless.

"What..."

"I got you for ten minutes, that's the deal you agreed to. You don't have to, that's fine, but I'm gunna need that money back then."

She knew she had no choice, you could tell by the look on her face. She began slowly to taking off her shirt and when it was finally off I was starring at her purple lace bra. You could tell her tits were about a C cup.

"Wait... How are you going to know when time is up?"

"I'm using the stop watch on my phone?" I wasn't, but I wasn't going to tell her that. I took out my phone, but I have the place wired with security cameras. It was part of those house alarm deals. The best part is I can access the cameras with an App on my phone.

"So what now?" She asked.

"Lose the pants and the bra."

Seeing this was making my cock grow. Mary kicked off her pants to the floor so her matching purple bikini panties were in full view. She then unhooked her from the front and tossed it on the bed. I grabbed my phone to capture the view in front of me and click away.

"Alright Mary. I want you to lean back on your elbows."

She did as she was told and doing so it pushed her breasts up for better access. Without missing a beat I lean over her a take one of her tits into my mouth and work her other with a free hand.

A moans slip her mouth as she's enjoying the attention.

"That feels so good. Suck on my other tit."

I did as she asked and noticed her slightly spreading her legs. I consider that an invitation, so my hand slowly went down her body till it found the heat coming from her snatch. Her moans got louder as I was caressing her pussy through the purple panties. This went on for a few minutes, but I had to take it further. I yanked the crotch her panties to the side and began working her soaked slit.

"Jesus Christ!!" She screamed as her nails went into my back.

Her juices were flowing as I played with her pussy and used my thumb to work her clit. It's was only a couple of minutes before she tensed up, her pussy clamped down and she shook with spasms. I was having fun and as she was coming down from her orgasm I took off my clothes. My cock sticking out proud, it's a little bigger than a RedBull can. Maybe that's why my wife loves it.

There she was, gasping for air with her legs spread and a big wet spot the crotch of her panties. Her legs were hanging over the bed which was going to make this next part easy. Mary was still in La La Land when I grabbed a handful of panties and ripped them off.

"What are you doing?"

I was gunna eat her pussy, but I'm just too horny and my dick needs some attention. Before she could do anything I lifted up a leg in each of my arms to get a good hold of her. Plus my cock was lined up perfectly to her snatch. I liked the fact that Mary had a just right hairy snatch. Not too much hair or not too little. I moved closer and she felt the head of my cock slip past her soaked pussy lips.

"AAAAHHHH!!" was the only thing coming out of her mouth. I push in more and more, her wetness is helping but she has a tight pussy.

"Ow ow ow ow. Your stretching me out. Ow ow ow."

I wasn't gunna stop now, I was only about half way in. Not telling her I just pushed the rest in one fast thrust. Her nails dug into my back so I started to suck on her nipples again. That mixture of pleasure and pain took over her body and she had an orgasm. It hurts a little when a tight pussy claps down on my dick, but it's a nice feeling when juices are coating your cock and balls.

In the midst of her orgasm I just continued sucking on her tits and started to pick up the pace as I began to fuck her. I was nice and gentle at first , then picked up the pace till my balls were slapping against her ass. The smell of sex filled the room as well as the moans and grunts of sexual pleasure. Mary pulled me in close and whispered in my ear.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

I was almost there too. I let go of her legs and grab a hold of her shoulders so I could really pound into her and get better leverage. Not even a minute longer I was balls deep and shooting load after load into her willing snatch. As soon as the first hot load hit her pussy's walls that was it for her. Mary had a full on seizure, her body just shook and shook which felt awesome with my dick still in her.

"Oh my god. Oh my god."

I got off of her and withdrew my cock that was now covered in our juices and cum. Mary sat up on the side of the bed. Amazed that my half hard cock was in her pussy.

"Do a favor Mary, clean my dick off." She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around dick. Having her suck and lick off the juices and cum or maybe it was watching her head bobbing up and down while my cock disappeared down her throat. Well it got me harder in no time and ready to take it further again.

"Damn your dick is huge," Mary told me when my cock was out of her mouth so she didn't choke on it.

She didn't really clean up my cock much turns out Mary gives sloppy head. Now it was time to see if she would take it further. Mary stopped giving me head and fell back on the bed tired from the fucking she got. I gently roll her over onto her stomach and kneel down behind. With both hands I grabbed a handful of ass in each and spread them apart and with no warning I attack her rose bud with my tongue. Teasing it, licking it, this was new experience for Mary and I did it for a while before I stopped.

"That was awesome. No one has ever eaten my ass out. Why did you do it?"

I didn't answer her question I thought it better to just show her. I mounted her from behind and soon she felt the pressure of my cock pushing against her backdoor.

"No you can't. I never done that. It's gunna hurt."

I didn't listen to her, but I did hear her scream into the mattress as the head of my cock pushed through. The screaming didn't stop as I was going deeper inch by inch till she took it all. I didn't move so her ass could get use to my size. Then she moved, Mary fixed herself till she was on her knees. More of a doggy style position, I didn't mind at all. I took that as a go ahead, but was gunna go slow, because her ass was alot tighter than that pussy of hers.

"Easy, easy, easy. It hurts."

So I did go easy, but very slowly I did start going faster and rougher. The sounds of her pain turned into pleasure. I had a good grip on her waist and went to town. The sound of her ass slapping against my body was a complete turn on. Then she had to ruin the moment.

"I don't think I should have to pay you back."

Me still pounding away "And why do you think that Mary?"

"You're fucking me, you cumed in my pussy, your cock was in my mouth and your balls deep in my ass." Sounding pretty sure of herself "Or I could just tell someone you raped me, I have your cum everywhere."

"I want to show you something." Still fucking her ass mind you. I grabbed my tv remote which was nearby. Luckily Mary was facing towards it. "Look up Mary." I wished I could see her face as she looked at the tv.

"Shit..."

That was the only thing she said. Back to those security cameras, I can work them from the app and I can also watch the footage from the tv. It was part of that bundle deal.

"This deal is between you and me. The footage is not gunna be good for you if it comes out." She was quite "Now let me finish."

I pulled her hair back so she was watching herself get fucked in the ass in the TV. Only a few more thrusts and I was unloading my cum into her ass. I was there for a few moments enjoying the fun I had. As I turned to look at the clock it surprised me that ten minutes turned into forty-two minutes. Thinking to myself "Cool... Almost beat my record."

Tired and plus I still had other shit to do I pulled out of her ass. What a site, pussy and ass oozing cum. I gave Mary a good slap on the ass, "I'm gonna take a shower, so if you want to stay and hang it's up to you."

I went in took my shower and when I got out she was gone. Then I picked up the panties i tore wrapped them up and threw them in the kitchen trash. Then realized i had to wash the bed sheets. There was cum and wet spots all over. It turned out to be a delightful afternoon.