Just The Beginning

Story Info
Jessica & Gareth start their honeymoon at home.
707 words
3.49
72.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gareth unlocked the door of the hotel room. He couldn't wait to get Jessica, his bride of a couple of hours, into bed.

People passing them in the hall smiled at them indulgently. Gareth was still in his rented tuxedo, the white rose boutonnière still in his buttonhole.

Jessica was still in her wedding gown -- designer Valentino. It was off the shoulder, the bodice conforming to her reed-thin figure. The skirt flowed into a cathedral train, and the veil was made of imported Belgian lace. It frosted over her raven-black curls.

Gareth swept Jessica into his arms and carried her over the threshold. He wanted it to be perfect for his virgin bride.

Inside, he kicked the door closed. Jessica then jumped on him, tearing the tux from his athletic body.

"Jess! What are you doing?"

"What I've wanted to do for the past six months. Getting you out of these clothes and then I'm going to fuck you silly."

"Oh, God, baby," was all Gareth said, as she yanked down his trousers and underwear and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked it deeply in her mouth and gazed up at him hungrily through her thickly-lashed violet eyes.

Gareth tore off her veil and tossed it aside and buried his hands in her dark hair, fucking her face with his cock.

Roughly, he pulled her up before he could spew his load in her throat and ripped her gown off her body. She stood before him in her slip, white stockings, and heels.

He rid her body of the slip and saw the white garter belt holding up her stockings and then eased off her panties and she took off her heels and bra. She reached for the fastening on the garter belt.

"No," Gareth said. "Leave it on."

Jessica smiled and let Gareth lead her to the bed. He smiled as he eased her down onto her back.

"I'll go as slow as I can, baby. I know this is your first time."

"Fuck me, Gareth. For six months I've been waiting for you to fuck me."

Gareth slid his fingers into her wet cunt. She moaned.

"Oh, God, Jess. You're so tight and wet. And so hot."

"Finger fuck me, Gareth!"

Gareth thrust three fingers into her tight cunt, fucking them in and out of her with speed and force.

"OH, GOD! I'm going to cum!" Jessica cried, and sweet pussy juice flowed from her cunt and coated Gareth's fingers. He lifted them to his mouth and licked them slowly.

Then he replaced his fingers with his tongue. He licked and sucked her pussy with maddening slowness, driving her to another orgasm. But he couldn't wait much longer. His cock was straining for release into her hot, tight pussy.

Gareth moved over Jessica and guided his cock to her cunt. "This is going to hurt, Jess, and for that, I'm sorry."

He thrust his steel-hard cock into her virgin cunt and popped her cherry with that one thrust. Jessica cried out in pain, then began to smile as the pain receded.

"It feels good now, Gareth. Fuck me!"

That was all Gareth needed to hear. He began pounding his cock into her as hard as he could.

Jessica was screaming her pleasure as she clung to him.

"How does it feel, Jess?" he gasped out.

"OH, GOD, GARETH!!! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!!"

"OH, YES, BABY!! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!! i LOVE YOUR FUCKING TIGHT CUNT!!!"

Jessica began gushing pussy juice all over Gareth's cock as he continued fucking her.

"Oh, God!! I'm cumming, Jess! Cumming in your fucking tight pussy! Here it fucking comes, baby! CUUUUMMMMMMMMMING!!"

Gareth fucked his cock into Jessica's cunt one more time as he began shooting his cum deep into her sweet pussy. His cock jerked as he shot her full of his baby juice.

His softening cock slid out of his satiated bride as she laid there with a smile on her face.

"How was your first fuck, Jess?" Gareth asked, kissing her.

"Wonderful, darling. Fuck me again."

Those words were enough to make Gareth hard again, and without a word, he plunged his cock into his wife's hot pussy.