Just The Beginning

Story Info
Surprise!
1k words
4.08
62.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife and I were first married, my nipples were so sensitive I wouldn't even let my wife touch them. Over many years, she worked diligently to make me overcome that. She worked very patiently, desensitizing them and teaching me to enjoy having them touched. She discovered that not only were my nipples very sensitive, but they were like little magic keys. With them, she could get such amazing results; she could turn me on so much that she could get me to do almost anything she wanted. Playing with my nipples for extended periods seemed to make me feel submissive, but I never told my wife that.

One night a couple of years ago, I was sleeping in hot weather without a top on. Somehow my wife bound my wrists to the top of our bed while I was half awake. When I awoke fully, she was naked, gently teasing my nipples. She just touched one with the tip of her finger and rolled it sensuously, until it got as hard as a little cherry pit. As my eyes opened, she smiled and spoke very sweetly to me. She told me that she was taking control and was sooo glad that my nipples were now so sensitive that she could get her way with me through them.

She played with them long enough to get my cock hard as steel, and as I got more and more turned on and began to squirm from it, she told me that she wanted me to want to please her, to desperately need to please her. When I nodded and told her that was what I wanted, she smiled and said, "Good, now we can get serious."

She gave me a deep kiss wherein she forced her tongue into my mouth, dueling with mine. Her aggressiveness surprised me a bit, but I thought this was all going to some kind of a game so I played along. She then slowly got up, turned around, and lowered her bottom onto my face, while facing my feet. I watched her pussy approach and I was so turned on, while her scent made me want to please her even more. As her bottom approached, her pussy lips separated and opened like the petals of a rare flower. Gradually she sat down quite firmly and made sure her clit was squarely between my lips, even wiggling her hips back and forth a little to make a good seal. This put my nose right into her hot and very wet pussy hole. She ground her hips and worked them back and forth, making sure her clit got a good rub from both my pursed lips and my busy tongue. I wanted so badly to please her. I tried and tried by alternately sucking and then rubbing her hardened clit, but it seemed that she was the one who running things, taking charge by rocking and rolling her hips. When she rolled her hips forward and back, it was if she were fucking my pursed lips with her clit. I was in heaven.

Apparently this worked because I could feel her beginning to speed up, pressing her pussy to my mouth harder. All of a sudden, she froze and I could hear her sounds of ecstasy. She made little squealing sound, trying to stifle the louder sounds she normally makes when she cums. I could tell it was a good cum for her though.

After her orgasm subsided, I tried to suck her clit a little more but she must have been too sensitive because she moved forward just enough for my mouth to be lined up with her wet hole. I got the hint and inserted my tongue into it a few times, trying to fuck her with my tiny, wet, cock substitute. When her clit had been in my mouth, her pussy hole was centered over my nose, forcing my nose into her a little. Now that she had moved, my nose was pressing her tight little brown flower. When she wiggled a little, my nose rubbed her rubbery anus. (I assumed that she had gotten up from bed just before our little tryst, because her ass smelled slightly of her bath soap.)

Meanwhile, my poor, hard cock was waving in the air with nothing to please it but my wife's occasional stroking. After she calmed down from her climax, she got up off my face, which by then was glistening wet with her juices.

She switched position, with her very wet pussy over my hard cock. She reached down and slipped me into her and began grinding away. I could tell that she was enjoying it by her increasing breathing rate.

She then warned me not to cum or I would "pay a severe price." She continued fucking away and both of us knew I wouldn't be able to hold out. Just after she came again and I was approaching a powerful orgasm, she got off me. My wet cock fell out of her with a splat and bounced against my stomach.

She bent down and took it into her mouth and sucked me for all she was worth. There was no way in creation that I was going to be able to resist, but just to make sure, she began to use her hand, stroking the part of my cock she couldn't fit into her sweetly sucking mouth. The wetness our fucking had created worked very well as a lubricant for her hand, which was working quite hard on the bottom 4 or 5 inches of my desperately hard phallus.

Of COURSE I came. And I came hard ... with lots of cum. I could feel spurt after spurt. The first two spurts shot with so much intensity, not only could I feel the ejaculation with great detail they almost hurt. As I began calming down, starting to breathe normally and coming back to earth, she moved up to my face and kissed me squarely on the mouth, forcing my lips apart. She then pushed all of my just spent cum into my mouth. "Swallow it. Swallow all of it," she commanded. "And you'd better get used to it, because this will become a regular thing for you. And it's just the beginning..."