Just The Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a wonderful relationship.
1.1k words
4.07
30.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is meant for those over 18. If you are under 18 please do not continue further. For the rest of you, please know that this is the original work of the author and is property of the author. Forward your comments to the address in my profile. Thanks. Mina

The sudden gust of cold air shooting up under her long leather coat gave her a subtle reminder that she wasn't wearing anything under it. That, and the anticipation of what was to come, gave her reason to walk a little quicker to get to the house.

When she arrived at the front door, she reached into the mailbox in hopes that the key would be there. It was, and she smiled to herself as she slid it into the lock. With a single turn she heard the lock disengage and she opened the door and went inside. As she closed the door behind her and locked it, she took one last deep breath because she knew there was no turning back now.

As she got to the top of the steps she could hear the sound of familiar music playing low and felt that the usually cool house was now very warm. There was a fire going in the fireplace and knew that he had done that just for her. He's always joking with her about her cold hands. She figured he didn't want her to have cold hands today.

He could see her from the bedroom, but didn't make a sound. She had moved out of his sight as he heard her remove her coat. He saw it laid across the sofa and her move back into his view. She stood and looked around. To his surprise, she was wearing nothing but a pair of black stiletto boots and a velvet choker with a studded star in the middle. He knew she was tall and thin and had even seen parts of her naked body when they had goofed off a little here and there, but he had never seen all of her at once like that. She looked amazing. Although he can't imagine why, she is very self-conscious about her body and he knows that this is a big step for her to be standing there so revealed for him. He also know its significance is on more than one level.

She moved around slowly looking for him. As she passes the dining room table, she slides her long fingers along the smooth glass top. At the end of the table there is a single flute of champagne. She lifts it to her lips, takes a sip and moves on to another room. The sun shines bright in the spare room as she scans the shelves full of books to see what he's been reading lately. The short stack sitting on the weight bench is waiting to be filed in and she bends slightly to read their titles. Two biographies, a murder mystery, and the book she had recommended to him with a light bondage theme. It was the first time she had read anything like that and was glad he finally got around to reading it too. It would be fun discussing that one.

Before she had the chance to stand back upright, she could feel him enter the room and she began to tremble. He came up behind her and ran his hands first down her curved spine and then up from the back of her thighs, over her ass, and to rest on her hips. She stood up and pressed into him until he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. It took a minute of just holding her to calm her down. The trembling had ceased and she spun around to look him in the eye. The smile on his face put all of her nervousness to rest and she knew that it would be nothing but fun from here on in today.

He leaned forward and kissed the top of her head. As he did so, he could feel her arms come up and encircle his neck. She pulled him even closer and lifted her face to his. He knew what she was waiting for, but had other ideas first.

He took the glass of champagne from her, set it down on a shelf and guided her back to the weight bench. After moving the stack of books, he had her get on all fours on the bench and he retrieved the glass from the shelf. As he poured some of the cold liquid down her back she let out a laugh. He leaned forward and began to kiss and lick the champagne off her body. The combination of the alcohol and her flesh were sweet to his tongue. He could tell by her giggles and laughs that she was enjoying this as much as him, so he decided to keep going. He spilled some of the drink across her ass and let it run down the back of her legs. She stuck her ass out for him to start with, but he went for the back of her leg instead. When he ran his tongue up from the back of her knee, she gasped and bolted upright. Apparently he had found a very sensitive spot on her. He told her to get back in place and stay there until he tells her she can move or he'll have to restrain her. After she was back in her position, he spilled more from the glass down her legs. She asked him to not go there again because it's such a tender area on her. But to him, that was like dangling a carrot in front of a horse.

He ran his hand down her leg to the thin heel of her boot and pulled it down to the floor. He attached her left ankle to the leg of the bench with a cuff that was already waiting and then did the same with the right. He placed her hands on the upright supports at the other end and fastened them with the silk scarves that he retrieved from a nearby shelf.

As he stepped back to admire the scene in front of him he realized that she was his now. For quite some time he had been slowly moulding her mind with stories, ideas, and discussions on a different type of play than she's accustomed to. At first, he was quite surprised that she took to it as well as she did, but now that he has her here in this way, he was even more pleased.