Just the Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Sissy office work.
1k words
3.96
71.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's ten minutes to nine in the morning and I stand outside the office, savouring a cigarette. With each eager gulp of smoke I remind myself not to smudge my scarlet lipstick. I have been punished for that before.

The early morning breeze sends a shiver up my stocking clad legs and I glance over my shoulder to check my seams are straight. The chilly air runs up my short black skirt and whistles around the lacy tops of my silky hold-ups. The sensation further fuels the raging lust suppressed cruelly in my black satin knickers.

Pushing my knees together, I sway in my heels and try to pull myself together. I clutch my little handbag to my satin bosom, my leather gloved hands shaking. Tying to concentrate, I examine my glossy red fingernails. My breathing continues to quicken and my conical bosom rises beneath my shiny black satin blouse. The small trendy leather jacket, hung about my shoulders, does little to protect me from the cold and I shudder in the morning air.

At last the chill forces my ever-urgent lust to subside a little and I stamp at the cigarette with my stiletto heel. Turning, I enter the office where the air is somewhat warmer. I pause inside, checking my appearance in the mirrored hallway. Staring from beneath the platinum fringe of my sharply cut bob, I am scarcely able to recognize the man I was 3 months ago. Reaching into my handbag, I remove a compact and quickly powder my nose. My face has been transformed into a mask of pantomime femininity, thickly painted and terribly whorish.

Replacing the compact, I toy with my cheap dangling earrings and adjust the flower fixed on to my lace choker. Idly, I fiddle with the floppy collar of my blouse and the hem of my skirt. The well ironed pleats must be straight and the lacy hem of my silky slip should be out of sight.

Jutting out my bust, the lace of my tight bra catches on a nipple clamp causing me to wince with sudden agony. Stifling the pain, I mince quickly up the hall to the smoked glass door of the office. Taking a deep breath I turn the handle and again enter my daily living nightmare.

The room is brightly lit and I stand exposed in florescent shame. The girls stand at the coffee machine, their cheery gossip momentarily suspended while they lash me with their cruel jibes. Their taunts grow ever more hurtful and I am forced to choke back a tearful sob. I can do nothing in response but smile weakly and bob a curtsey and bid them a good morning in my now instinctive girlish lisp.

On hearing the commotion, the boys gathered by the photocopier begin their pointing and laughing. Surrounding me at my desk, they subject me to another verbal bullying. Once again, I am forced to smile and accept their horrid, demeaning comments with cheerful gratitude.

I am saved from more abuse by the entrance of the boss that, which sends my tormentors scurrying to their own desks. Pausing, he ensures everyone is busy before marching straight towards me and ordering me to stand. I meekly present myself before him and await my usual inspection.

He eyes me over carefully, ensuring that all my feminine detail is perfect and pretty. I stand rigid throughout as he slides his large hands over my body pinching my tight, girlish bum and snapping my knicker elastic. Squirming beneath his touch, I allow him to grope me until, satisfied with my appearance he orders me to follow him to the boardroom.

I obey with a loud "yeth thir" evoking a round of giggles from the girls. Incandescent with humiliation, I swish and sway across the office, following him in his wake.

Once inside the boardroom, I am ordered to my knees and then to recite a well-rehearsed script of self-abuse. Loudly, I declare myself to be a sissy office slut and forever thankful to him for the dreadful humiliations he inflicts upon me.

At the end of my speech I make the customary plea to suck on his thick hard cock as a show of my deepest appreciation.

With a greedy smile he cedes my request and from his flies he produces his muscular prick. I pucker my glossy red lips into a big "O" and push my glossy red lips to his swollen cock. I burn inwardly with shame while, deep in my satin knickers, my own clitty stiffens and twitches with futile longing. My little pussy stick will know nothing of release ridiculous and puny it is quite unable to escape.

The frustration in my knickers causes a black mascara tear to fall across my rouged cheek. Holding my head, he begins to steadily fuck my face and I am reminded of those days, not so long ago, when I too, enjoyed the pleasures of a good blowjob. My previous heterosexuality haunts me still and the faces of girls I once knew sneer and gloat at my ridicule. Like malevolent spirits, they tease and are testimony to my failure as a man.

My boss presses me close until his whole length is in my mouth. Suddenly he lets loose a sustained jet of thick cum which hits the back of my throat. Gobbling hard, I swallow hard, I swallow as much as I can, but there is always too much. A salty trickle runs down my chin and drips on to his shoes. I hold his jerking cock in my mouth until he is completely empty before licking the slackening shaft clean. Then without being told I bend right down and slurp up the spunk that had spilt on his expensive leather shoes.

Delighted with my utter humiliation he orders me to stand and raise my skirt. Dutifully I obey and placing his hand on my thigh he pops a silver-wrapped condom into my stocking top. Grinning, he assures me I will be needing it later, as he informs me that he has some important clients coming for lunch. He then dismisses me,

A chorus of whispered taunts greets me as I return to sit at my desk. Thrilled by my own ridicule, I revel in a sense of blissful shame. For all those sissies who, like me enjoy the delights of total submission, a day at the office is just the job.