Just the Six of Us

Story Info
Three couples share a house. . . and everything else.
13.3k words
4.4
106.3k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I savored the delightful sensations of being inside Andrea as she rode up and down on my erect cock, her moist, warm, silky-smooth vaginal walls squeezing and caressing my thick shaft as she ground herself onto me along its length. Her flaming red hair swirled around her face, and her large, full tits, splashed with freckles like virtually every inch of her body, swayed up and down, and side to side, with her movements. My cock was buzzing warmly as it probed to her inmost depths.

"God," I breathed, "it feels wonderful inside your pussy tonight."

"Mmmmm," she purred in response. "Your cock feels so good inside me, too. . ."

At the foot of the bed, Judy's elbow nudged repeatedly against my leg as Mike pounded his large cock into her pussy. She was laying with her ass at the edge of the bed, her legs splayed wide apart, while Mike stood, his cock perfectly aligned with her cunt as they fucked. His hands were on her knees, pressing them onto the bed, leaving her cunt wide-open for him to penetrate her as deeply as possible. Her white tits were in stark contrast to her raven-black hair as they jiggled back-and-forth with each of his thrusts, swaying in time to their sexual rhythm. "HUUUNNNGGGHHH! HUUUNNNGGGHHH! HUUUNNNGGGHHH!" Mike grunted, as he jack-hammered his stiff, swollen manhood repeatedly in and out of Judy's wet hole.

"Oh. . . god. . . yes. . . fuck. . . me. . . deep. . . Mike. . .!" Judy groaned, in time with Mike's pounding. "So. . . fucking. . . good. . .!"

On the bed next to Andrea and me, Bill and Kate were happily undulating together in the missionary position. His long thin cock slid slowly in and out of her, causing her to moan with delight as he probed to the farthest warm corners of her vagina. Sensuously, Bill rolled his hips, driving his member in and out of Kate, her pussy adorned with a thick bush of blond pubic hair. Kate rolled her own hips back at him, as the two of them performed a sultry horizontal mating dance.

Kate caught my eye as Bill slowly slid in and out of her. "Isn't this incredible?" she gushed.

*****

It was incredible -- the three of us couples all fucking together on the giant, custom-built super-king-size bed in our 'play room'.

I should start at the beginning. I'm Tom; Kate and I have been married for six years. Bill and Judy have been our closest friends, even going back to before we all were married. Five years ago, the four of us rented a lovely little rustic cottage in the woods together for a week.

Living in close quarters like that put us in touch with each other in some very, uh, intimate ways. For one thing, the walls were thin enough that each couple could easily hear what was going on in the other couple's bedroom. The first night we were there, Kate and I were snuggling in for some relaxed lovemaking. We were kissing, our tongues probing inside each other's mouth. I was fondling her breasts, and she was lazily stroking my penis to semi-erection, and more. Suddenly, Kate stopped abruptly.

"Sshh!" she hissed, as quietly as she could muster.

"What?"

"Listen. . ."

Through the thin walls, we could hear the soft sounds of Bill and Judy purring and giggling, occasionally punctuated by an "Oooh!" from Judy. Before long, the purrs and giggles had given way to more sensual-sounding moans of pleasure. Then I heard Judy say quietly, but not too quietly for us to hear, "Put it in me."

Soon, the rhythmic sound of squeaking bedsprings was added to the erotic mix from our friends' bedroom. The squeaky rhythm gradually became faster and faster, and soon both Judy and Bill were crying out in their ecstasy.

"Oh god!" Judy cried.

Bill grunted heavily, followed by a long, satisfied, "Oooohhhh. . ."

"Yes, baby," Judy cooed. "I can feel you coming inside me. . . Yes, baby, give me your cum. . ."

Kate and I looked at each other. It felt the least bit naughty to be listening in on our friends' lovemaking like that. But on the other hand, I didn't need to be coaxed into hardness anymore.

Kate pulled me on top of herself. Gripping my erection with her hand, she placed my cockhead against her opening. I could feel the eager warmth of her sultry womanhood as I nestled my tip between her labia.

Kate wasn't in the mood for slow, sensual lovemaking after hearing our friends. Placing her hands on the cheeks of my ass, she threw her hips upward and forcefully pulled me into herself. In a single stroke, I was completely buried inside her.

"Fuck me, Tom," she urged, not particularly even trying to be quiet.

"As you wish, my love."

Slowly, I withdrew my member from her depths, then forcefully drove back into her. Again and again, I thrust hard into my wife's depths, while she cried out loudly with my every thrust. I was vaguely aware of our bedsprings squeaking loudly, but I was beyond caring who could hear us, as my arousal swirled higher and higher, and so did Kate's.

When we finally came to our explosive mutual orgasm, Kate and I were both crying out loudly, laughing for the sheer joy of our coupling. When our wondrous climax finally ebbed, and Kate and I were catching our breath, we heard Judy's voice -- "Sleep well, you two. . ."

Between gasping breaths, I answered her, "I expect we will."

-----

The shower for the cabin was outdoors, with only a curtain between our naked bodies and the great outdoors. It started with some mischievous teasing, Bill and I sneaking peeks at the women as they showered. Especially given the way we could hear each other making love at night, the ladies took our naughty voyeurism good-naturedly. Even when I peeked in on Judy, or Bill peeked at Kate, they made only token efforts at covering themselves, not seeming to mind all that much if the man not-their-husband got a view of their boobs, or their pussy.

Speaking for myself, it was incredibly exciting to see Judy's breasts. Honestly, they're not quite as big as Kate's, but they are full and firm, and jiggle most alluringly. Her pubic hair is thick and jet-black, which causes her pink inner labia to stand out brightly when she's aroused. And apparently, when I would peek in on her, she would get aroused.

Late one afternoon, about the middle of our week together, the four of us were all sitting around the common room, sharing some small-talk about the beautiful wooded setting we were in, how peaceful it was, how green and how quiet.

Suddenly, Judy interrupted. "Hey guys," she began, looking at the ceiling, "What would you all think about us making love right here, in the common room?"

Kate looked at her. "What do you mean, Judy?"

"Oh, nothing too terribly wild-and-crazy," Judy explained. "I mean, we've been listening to each other fucking through the wall every night since we got here. And you men have seen both of us naked in the shower. Why don't we just drop the pretense and all get naked? Just make love to our own spouses, like we have been, only openly, where we can see each other."

Kate was grinning wickedly. "I like it!" she exclaimed. "And you know, Bill has seen me naked, but I haven't seen him. I'm curious to see what his cock looks like."

"Hear, hear!" Judy agreed.

Bill didn't even wait to see what I thought (though my thoughts were basically identical to his). He stood up, and in a single motion, stripped off his shorts and underwear, then tugged his shirt off over his head. That quickly, he was completely naked, his cock already semi-hard.

My wife grinned. "Oo-la-la!" she sang. "Very nice!"

Within seconds, I had joined my best friend in nakedness, and so had our wives. Bill and Judy paired off on one couch, and Kate and I took the other one.

I sat on the couch, and Kate sat side-saddle across my lap, my erection between her legs, the shaft rubbing against her furry slit. We began kissing each other soulfully, passionately. With her hand, Kate rubbed up and down the length of my rigid manhood, pressing it against her warm pussy. With my free hand, I cupped her abundant breasts, one and then the other.

Kate broke our kiss, and leaned over to whisper in my ear. "Let's just watch the two of them for a while, OK?"

"Mmmmm, sure," I agreed. "Sounds fun."

It wasn't just the women who were seeing our cocks for the first time. Of course, I had seen Bill's penis before, but not when it was erect, and poised to penetrate his wife's vagina. It was exciting beyond words to watch Bill and Judy as their bodies came together in intimate union.

Judy knelt between Bill's legs, and prepared to worship his manhood. She wrapped one hand around his balls, gently rolling them in her hand, while she wrapped her other hand around his shaft, slowly stroking up and down his length. Bill's cock looked to be a bit longer than mine, but not as thick. Kate's eyes were riveted to his member, studying it, and the differences between his and mine.

At last, Judy leaned forward and kissed the tip of her husband's erect pole, swirling her tongue around it, gently sucking on the spongy flesh of his cockhead. She pulled her head away for a moment to admire Bill's organ. A small bead of pre-cum had gathered at his tiny hole.

With a loud slurp, Judy sucked up her husband's fluid, and took him into her mouth. Slowly, she moved down his shaft, until I imagined his cockhead was against the back of her throat, then slowly withdrew until only the tip remained inside her mouth. She repeated her slow, sultry strokes a few more times, then settled into a steady rhythm, bobbing her head up and down on Bill's turgid meat while she continued to caress his balls with her hand.

Kate whispered in my ear, "God, look at her eat his cock! This is so hot!"

Bill rolled his head back in ecstasy and rested his hand on the back of Judy's head, groaning in pleasure as she fellated him.

"Oh god, baby," Bill groaned. "I'm close. . ."

Abruptly, Judy stopped. Quickly, she pinched the spongy tip of his cock with the fingers of her free hand, drawing a gasp from Bill. "Not just yet," she said. "I want you inside me." She grinned, glancing over her shoulder at Kate and me. "I want Tom and Kate to see you inside me; I want them to watch us fuck!"

Judy stood and spread her legs apart, one on either side of Bill's legs. His cock stood straight up from his loins, quivering with his arousal. With her hand, Judy reached down and gripped his erection, guiding it to her opening, which was bright pink in the midst of her black pubic bush. She lowered herself until Bill's cockhead was just nestled between her labia, then a bit more, and his head was completely inside her.

Kate and I both gasped as Judy lowered herself onto her husband's cock, his shaft slowly disappearing inside her. I had never had such an up-close-and-personal look at another couple fucking, his cock actually inside her cunt; I can't begin to explain how exciting it was.

Before long, the two of them had settled into a slow, steady rhythm, Judy grinding her sex on Bill's pole, their bodies undulating together, his long stick making slurping sounds as it stroked in and out of her, stirring her juices.

Abruptly, Kate got up off my lap and turned, facing toward Judy and Bill. She reached down and gripped my thick member, aligning it with her sultry opening, then sitting down hard, burying me within herself in a single stroke, so we could fuck while we watched our friends.

My mind was exploding with the sensations of my wife's pussy clenching around my thickness, grinding up and down, sliding me in and out of herself, and at the same time seeing our best friends engaged in their own sensual lovemaking just a few feet away from us.

I could see the flanges of Judy's pussy rolling over as Bill's cock moved in and out of her, his shaft coated with a buttery film of her inner fluids.

I don't know how long the four of us fucked together like that, but it seemed to last forever, my cock moving in and out of Kate, while we both watched Bill's cock gliding in and out of Judy.

At last, all four of us were at our erotic edge. I don't know which of the women started coming first, but the frantic sounds of short, gasping breaths, and shattering moans of ecstasy filled the room. Soon all four of us were grunting, gasping, moaning, and crying through a transcendent four-way simultaneous orgasm. Whenever it seemed my climax was beginning to ebb, some sound or sight from across the room would spur me to yet another orgasmic tremor.

When the four of us had all finally re-entered earth's atmosphere, we could only look across the room at each other, wonder spread across our faces.

"That was incredible!" Judy gasped. "I've never come like that."

"Me either," Kate confirmed. "I never could have imagined anything like this."

-----

After that first group session, the four of us spent the rest of the week watching each other fuck in the same room whenever we could. In fact, most of the time, we didn't even wear clothes; we were becoming very comfortable being naked in each other's presence. Bill and I were happy to have the women look at our dicks whenever they liked, and Judy and Kate had no qualms about their breasts and pussies being on display, either. Bill and I enjoyed teasing the women with affectionate drive-by boob-grabs, irrespective of whether it was our own wife or not, and they quickly took to playfully grabbing our cocks.

Inevitably, the evening came when the four of us, having just finished making love to our own spouses, looked at each other, realizing the place we'd come to. Kate gave me a kiss, then stood up and walked across the room to sit next to Bill, while Judy did likewise, coming to sit side-saddle across my lap. For a long time, we sat looking at each other, all of us knowing what we wanted to do, searching for reassurance that everyone else did, too.

"Is everybody OK if we do this?" Judy asked.

Kate nodded. "I really want to." She looked at me. "Are you OK if Bill and I fuck? I really want to know what his cock feels like."

I nodded. "At this moment, I can't think of anything that would excite me more. Are you OK if Judy and I fuck?"

Bill and Kate both nodded. No one spoke another word, but Bill and Kate turned to each other. Bill leaned down to kiss my wife, and she lifted her face to him to receive his kiss. I watched her hand drift down to take hold of his cock, and soon it was hard, stiff and long in her hand. Bill slid his hand between Kate's thighs, and his fingertip began caressing the length of her slit, gently probing inside her, then moving up to play with her clit. He laid her down on the couch, then bent down to suckle her amazing, abundant breasts.

I was beside myself with arousal as I watched my wife with my best friend. I had made love to Kate hundreds, maybe thousands of times, but I had never seen her like this, from a 'detached' perspective, watching her whole body as she played sexually with Bill. It was as if I was seeing my wife as a sexual being in a completely new way.

"C'mon, lover," Judy gently urged me. "We've got our own business to attend to." My cock was hard, rising between her thighs as she sat on my lap. She turned her head toward me, and we began kissing each other passionately, our tongues intertwining as we explored the contours and flavors of each other's mouths.

I took Judy's breasts in my free hand, fondling, squeezing and caressing one, and then the other, savoring the firm fulness of them. Judy's tits aren't as big as Kate's, but they're firmer, and more sensitive. Judy moaned and writhed with erotic pleasure as I kneaded her beautiful breasts more vigorously.

Reaching between her thighs, Judy took hold of my erection, pressing my shaft against her moist opening, sliding her cunt-lips along my length.

On the other couch, Kate was kneeling between Bill's legs, happily licking and sucking his long cock. With one hand, she cupped and fondled his balls, stroking along his length with her other hand, while she kissed and licked his manhood with her mouth, swirling her tongue around his cockhead. I had received many blow-jobs from Kate in the years we'd been together, so I knew what Bill was experiencing as he laid his head on the back of the couch, savoring the sensations of my wife's mouth on his penis.

Abruptly, Judy sat up, breaking our kiss. "I want you inside me," she breathed. "I want to feel your big, thick cock inside me." Deftly, she flipped herself around so she was facing me, her knees straddling either side of my thighs. Looking into my eyes, she gripped my cock again, aligning it with her pussy, nestling the head between her labia in a sensual genital 'kiss'. The rich aroma of her aroused vagina inundated my senses. Then, without saying a word, she slowly lowered herself onto me. Both of us groaned in erotic ecstasy as I felt myself being snugly wrapped in her sultry womanhood.

"God, you are so fucking thick!" Judy cried. "You feel so good inside me!"

"Mmm-hmm," I agreed. The sensations of being inside Judy for the first time were simply incredible. Her pussy felt tighter than Kate's, and she moved herself in delightfully sensual ways as she took pleasure from my cock.

"Oh, Kate," Judy groaned, "your husband's cock is wonderful! I love it! Watch us. . . Bill, watch us fuck. . . watch Tom's cock going in and out of me. . . Oh, god, it feels so good. . ."

"I see you, Sweetheart," Bill replied. Kate took her mouth off his cock, but continued stroking his length. "I see his cock inside you! God, it's so exciting!"

Bill turned toward Kate. "What do you think, Katie?" he chuckled. "Is it time?"

"Oh, god, yes," Kate breathed, as she stood from between Bill's legs. "Fuck me, Bill. Put your cock in me and fuck me, just like Tom is fucking Judy!" She straddled his thighs while he held his cock steady, helping her align her hungry sex with his. Looking straight into Bill's eyes, she sat down, engulfing his cock withing herself in a single stroke. saw his balls nestling against her ass-cheeks, and then I saw the muscles of her ass clench as she rolled her hips, squeezing his shaft with the walls of her pussy. Bill groaned in ecstasy at the sensation.

Soon, both cross-couples had settled into a comfortable, sensual rhythm, fucking each other's spouses on and on and on. We had both fucked our own spouses just before, so we could just keep going, without any rush to orgasm. I found myself reveling in the new sensations of being joined to Judy for the first time. At the same time, I was utterly fascinated watching my wife respond sexually to Bill. His longer, thinner cock was drawing responses from her that were different from the ones she had with me. I watched Bill suckle my wife's big breasts as they fucked, knowing that he had often fantasized about her tits in the past.

I pulled Judy close so I could suck her tits, enjoying the firmness of them as her nipples stiffened against my tongue. Judy wrapped her arms around my head as I suckled her, and we continued our sensual mating dance. "God," she whispered into my ear, "your cock is so thick! I've never had another one like it."

I grinned, and whispered back "Kate seems to like it."

Judy giggled. "She seems to like Bill's, too!"

I looked across the room. Bill and Kate were fucking vigorously, her big boobs bouncing up and down as she rode his long cock. It was so exciting to watch my wife and my best friend lost in sexual ecstasy with each other. That, combined with the sensations I was experiencing from Judy -- his wife and her best friend -- were taking me to a level of erotic euphoria I had never experienced.

Kate began to make little mewling noises that told me she was getting close to coming. When Judy began to make little feminine grunting noises -- "Oh -- oh -- OH!" -- it shoved me over my own edge.

"Judy, honey," I moaned, "I'm going to. . . Oh GGGOOODDDDD!"

"Yesss!" Judy cried. It felt like the entire contents of my body gathered and exploded out of my cock, flooding Judy's feminine cavity with my semen, intermingling with Bill's cum from earlier. "I can feel you coming inside me! Oh god, yes!"