Just the Six of Us Ch. 26

Story Info
Mike, his sisters, and the voice in his head.
9.6k words
4.73
244.5k
274

Part 33 of the 37 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,255 Followers

Mike rolled over as dawn broke through the curtains hanging at his window. He raised his hand sleepily up to his face, rubbing his eyes and rolling over. There was only one brunette head of hair snoring softly in his bed.

"So um, sex?"

Mike sighed and shook his head. 'Not yet,' he thought.

"What's the point of getting out of bed if you aren't gonna hit that?"

'School, shithead.'

The voice was silent for a second, but then replied, sounding irritated. "You realize you're insulting a voice in your own head, right dumbass? You called yourself a shithead."

'You think too much.'

He turned and brushed the hair away from Danni's face and leaned over to kiss her. She smiled and yawned, stretching her arms out, her warmth and softness drawing him in.

"You are irresistible," he said, smiling and kissing her deeply.

"Fucky fucky. Right now."

"Dude, chill," Mike said. He froze as Danni pulled away from him and confused look on her face.

"What's wrong? Why'd you call me dude?" she asked.

"Dammit MAN! You fuckin' idiot! Now she's gonna think we're crazy and not fuck me, you... us, whatever, anymore!"

'Calm down and shut the fuck up, let me handle this.'

"I uh," Mike stammered. "I wasn't talking to you."

Danni cocked her head and raised an eyebrow, not having to voice the question in her head.

"I know, I know. It's hard to explain. I just don't want you think I'm nuts."

"Mike, we're a family of siblings all fucking each other. Talking to yourself is the last thing that people would think is weird."

He shrugged. "I know, but it's just that, it's been going on so long, I've gotten used to it."

"Gotten used to what, baby?" She had a genuine look of concern on her face now.

"You're getting nowhere fast, slick."

"I've got a voice in my head," he said, waiting for a response.

Danni sat quietly for a few long moments before replying. "Mike honey, you are going to have to explain that a little bit more."

Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair and stood, moving to his computer chair to sit. "I've got something in my head that talks to me. I think things back to it and it responds. It's almost like I've got another little person in my head, a really, really horny one."

"Ooh, I like him already," she said, giggling.

"Ya DAMN RIGHT BABAY! Move over slick, I got this!"

"I'm serious, Danni," he said. "Sometimes he wants me to throw you to the floor and fuck your brains out."

"Well, where's the harm in that?" Danni asked, a mirthful look on her face. "As long as he's not telling you to kill us, or skin us and then kill us, or fuck us skin us and eat us."

"No, he's not that kind of voice," Mike said. "I think it's something that's left over from the trauma of losing mom and dad. I don't know why it's horny all the time though."

"Baby, it's part of you. You're the one who's horny. It's just a part of your mind that's had to deal with some pretty rough stuff at a young age. That voice is just the way your mind has adjusted. The fact that it's horny is just you being a young man."

He smiled, looking relieved.

"What?" she asked, climbing out of bed, her nude body moving towards him as his eyes automatically roamed over her.

"I just never expected one of my sisters to be so understanding."

"Oh baby, I love you," she said, moving close to him and brushing a hand across his cheek and wrapping herself up in his arms. "Nothing you could say or do will ever change that."

Mike inhaled deeply, squeezing as tight as he dared.

"So, I wanted to talk about something from last night," Mike said.

Danni turned and moved towards Mike's closet to find an old shirt. "Go ahead," she said, pulling one over her head that came to just above her butt, which was cutely peeking out.

"Well, I just wanted to know what changed your mind about having sex with a woman. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind having sex with two women. I mean I had sex with Sarah and Emma, and then Sarah and Beth, and now you and Emma."

Danni turned and smiled. "Well, nothing," she replied.

"So then why did you have sex with Emma?"

She smiled wider. "I didn't, you did."

Mike sat, yet another confused look on his face.

She giggled. "Think, silly. Did I ever even touch her last night in more than a sisterly way? I mean sure, Emma and I have kissed, and I might have fondled her and she fondled me, but I wouldn't consider that having sex. I mean, she did suck on you after you were in me, but that's on her, not me."

Mike scrunched up his forehead.

"We simply both had sex with you, not each other. I have no desire to have sex with any of my sisters. The only reason I kissed her was because she's so like you, so it wasn't that big of a stretch."

Mike nodded slowly.

"What about the domination thing?"

"What about it?"

"Well, do you think it's weird?"

She shrugged. "Who am I to say what's weird or not? I like to swallow cum and I'm fucking my own brother. All Emma is asking is for someone to exert some control over her. I'm sure it makes her feel loved, makes her feel needed, besides really turning her on."

Mike smiled, pulling on his shorts and reaching for a shirt. Danni came up between his arms and got in one more hug and a quick kiss before heading off to her room.

"Okay, so that didn't go so bad."

Mike ignored the voice and headed off to shower.

******

Across town, Ashley wiggled slightly in her ropes as her brother checked the knots.

"Are you sure you're into this?" he asked her for the thousandth time.

She turned and looked back at him, "For the last time, yes. Now come over here and put the gag on and fuck me."

"You're sure that mom isn't going to come home any time soon?"

"Paul, if you don't get that cock inside me in about five seconds, I'm going to tell mom you're fucking me."

Shaking his head, Paul reached around her and pulled the gag around her mouth and tightened it. He fastened her blindfold and ensured she couldn't see. Moving back to her rear he leaned forwards and pressed his lips to her cute ass, moving slowly towards her crease. He glanced up at her as she began to breathe faster, her red hair pulled back into a ponytail. She moaned around her gag as he pressed his tongue into her slit, running it up and down a few times, then moving to her ass.

He stood then and checked her ropes one last time, her arms tied behind her back as she leaned forward on her knees onto the bed.

Dropping his boxers to the floor, he came behind her and gently rubbed his hand across her ass, bringing it back and then down in a hard thwack. She moaned and pushed her hips backwards, her ass pressing into his thighs.

"So my slutty little sister likes that, eh?"

She groaned as he spanked her again, one of his hands grabbing a handful of her ponytail and pulling her head back.

Her hips were wiggling quickly, desperately trying to work his cock into her pussy. He smiled and reached down with his free hand, gripping his cock and rubbing it across her pussy and then her ass, teasingly. Ashley seemed about ready to burst.

Paul rubbed his cock across her ass again and gently began to push it in. Ashley moaned as he pulled her ponytail, the tip of his cock pushing slowly into her ass. She moaned again as he inserted another inch, her breathing fast and shallow. He slowly pushed another inch in and then everything seemed to loosen and the rest slid in quickly. He stood there for a second while her ass adjusted to him. She groaned and wiggled, his hands still pulling her ponytail. He spanked her again. She gasped and began to come.

Paul smiled as his little sister had an orgasm, his cock deep in her ass. He pulled back and pushed himself in again, and then again, slowly building up speed as he pulled her hair and spanked her. He lost count of how many times she came. Eventually, he filled her ass full of his cum and pulled her gag and blindfold off.

"I'm gonna go shower," he said, pulling at the rope that held her hands behind her. He stopped before she got free and smiled. "I think I like you like that. I'll free you when I'm done."

She smiled and shrugged, her face a mess of smiles and sweat.

Paul had just turned on the shower and stepped in when she heard the key in the front door.

"Fuck, PAUL!" she yelled.

"What?" he asked, peeking out from behind the shower curtain.

"MOM!"

******

Mike closed the bathroom door behind him and turned on the water. He turned and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was still bruised in places, including a large spot on his ribcage. There was a soft knock at the door and Beth's blonde head peeked in.

"You doing okay, hun?"

Mike smiled and nodded. "Yeah, just taking inventory of all my bruises."

She entered and closed the door behind her. Her hair wasn't combed, but she was gorgeous nonetheless. She was wearing one of his threadbare white undershirts, her nipples clearly visible. Mike felt old faithful beginning to stir.

"Let me guess, you're not going to tap that. Nah, there's no reason we'd want those supple breasts in your mouth. Ass."

She noticed him trying not to stare. "You've seen a woman's body before Mike, I'm just your sister."

She moved over to the sink and began to brush her teeth, her breasts shaking as she wiggled the brush around her mouth.

Mike shook his head and turned to the shower.

"Yep, I knew it. You are such a faggot."

He decided to have a little payback time and dropped his boxers to the ground, his semi-hard cock bouncing free of its confines. As he moved over to the other side of the room and grabbed a towel, he saw her unabashedly look over and look at his stomach, then lower, lingering on his crotch before she cleared her throat and leaned forward to spit out the toothpaste foam. She turned, an almost pained look on her face, and quickly left the room as he climbed into the shower.

He heard a click, and the sound of the door being locked, then the shower door opened and Emma stepped in.

"You know, she's going to flat-out rape you if you don't knock that shit off."

"Man, I love this family."

Mike smiled. "Her turn is coming. I still want some time with you. There's something about watching my twin sister come that's just so fucking... hot."

Emma shook her head and rolled her eyes, dunking her head into the stream of water. He came up behind her, his cock bouncing upwards. He reached around her perfect body and gently squeezed a nipple, the other hand roaming down between her legs. He inserted a finger into her and she sighed happily.

"Hey, ever notice how loud your farts sound in the shower?" Emma said with a grin.

"God Emma, not here, you'll kill us both," Mike said, a pained look on his face.

She giggled in response and moaned softly in his arms.

Water ran down her body in rivulets, her nipples hard as tiny diamonds. He dropped to his knees and turned her around, settling her pussy directly down onto his mouth as she gasped, his warm tongue penetrating her.

"Ooohh, fffuck," she moaned. He ran his tongue up her slit and down, drawing her clit into his mouth as she arched her back and ground her pussy into his jaw.

"Someone definitely didn't get enough pussy last night," she moaned.

"No, I got enough. I just didn't get enough of you, Emma."

"Aww, Mike," she said with a smile. "You are SO getting some right now."

He smiled to himself, but didn't respond, his tongue and lips probing and pushing, sucking at her pussy. Her hips bucked back and forth, both of her hands pulling his head into her. He stood suddenly and turned her around, pushing her up against the shower wall and grabbing one of her legs, forcing her to stand on the other.

"Oh, shit," she moaned, his cock sliding up and down her pussy. "Fuck, just stick it in," she groaned.

Mike smiled and continued to tease her, but she was waiting for him to slide his cock to a certain position. As it reached the spot, she pushed backwards, forcing him inside of her and causing both of them to moan in pleasure.

Mike pushed deeply inside of her, her moans filling the shower. He lifted her leg a little higher, causing her pussy to shift positions and her moans to change in tempo as he thrust in and out of her. She reached back as his cock slid in and out and reached for his free hand. He groaned in pleasure she she wrapped her hand in his and gently guided it, his cock sliding deeply into her.

She pushed his hand towards her ass and then put her own back on the wall. "Put a finger in my ass," she begged.

Always one to please, Mike rubbed his thumb over her asshole as his cock slid into her again. Ever so gently, he pushed his finger into her ass as she began to groan in pleasure. "Holy shit," she muttered. His cock slid in one more time before his finger was totally inserted. Pulling it slightly back out again, he pushed in again while his cock slid in and out. Emma groaned in pleasure again.

Pulling his finger out of her ass, he pulled his cock out and turned her around, lifting her up completely and wrapping her legs around his hips, his cock quickly finding her pussy. "I want to watch you come," he said, his dick pushing deeply into her, so tight and warm.

She bit her lip as he lifted her and let her fall down on his cock repeatedly, the water running down their bodies. She groaned as her pussy convulsed around his cock, her eyes rolling back in her head. She leaned forward and squeezed him tight, his cock filling her up and locked her lips to his as the wave crashed over her. Her pussy convulsed again and again, his cock pushing deep into her and finally spilling his seed into her. He gasped in pleasure as he felt his cum shoot into her, filling his twin sister's pussy.

The stood there for a few minutes, the water washing over them.

Finally, Mike's legs began to shake and she gently extracted him from herself, falling to her knees and drawing his cock into her mouth.

"God, I love your cock," she whispered.

Mike smiled and opened the shower door, exiting as Emma stood and moved for a towel. He began to rub his own towel across his chest. He turned and looked at her as she rubbed the towel through her shoulder-length hair, still naked. He smiled and she turned, a questioning look on her face.

"What?" she asked.

He shook his head and smiled, "I love you, Emma."

She blushed uncharacteristically and smiled back. "I love you too."

He quickly exited and headed back to his room.

*****

After breakfast, school passed quickly for Mike, since the only class he had was Spanish. He'd commanded Emma to start going to school without panties again, and to start wearing more revealing clothing. He'd chosen a black miniskirt, skin-tight, that accentuated her ass to the point of ridiculousness. She looked incredibly hot in it.

He listened quietly as she told him about her day, the people she'd teased for him and how many phone numbers she'd gotten. "I even got a few from girls," she smiled.

Mike chuckled. "How many did you keep?"

Emma giggled. "Just the girls," she grinned, a mischievous look on her face. "Feel like swimming?"

Mike nodded. "Sounds good."

"Make her go naked!"

'What are you? Thirteen?' he thought.

"She'll probably ask you anyways."

"Should I wear a suit, Master?" Emma asked, a naughty grin on her face.

"SEE?"

Beth came downstairs then, wearing a bathrobe that was tied loosely, her cleavage visible at the top. She smiled at both of them.

Emma, her question having been answered, headed back upstairs as Mike followed closely his eyes on her ass.

Changing quickly, he headed downstairs and outside, diving into the pool. The water was cold, but refreshing. He swam over and checked the skimmer, dumping out the leaves before turning and diving under. As he came up, he looked to the door and smiled as Emma came out, looking as sexy as ever.

"Is there ever a time when you don't look incredibly fuckable?" he asked.

"I'll take that as a compliment, sexy," she said, diving in and surfacing a few feet away. "Just be careful. Beth was still in the kitchen, so behave yourself unless you want to blow your cover."

Mike nodded and swam around a bit, and then exited the pool following Emma towards the chairs.

"I'm going to need to cover the pool before long," Mike said idly.

"Yeah, it's getting colder. It's almost October."

He glanced over at her exquisite body, unable to control himself. "God, you're sexy."

"Sweet talker," she smiled at him.

"So did you like the finger?" he asked.

She shrugged. "I guess," she said.

"You asked me to, remember," he said defensively.

"I just mean that I wish it was your cock that was in my ass instead of your finger."

Mike laughed loudly.

"I wanted to see how it felt, but wanted to start small, before I get you to stick that monster inside me."

"So you liked it?" he asked, glancing over.

"Fuck yes," she smiled.

Mike enjoyed the comfortable silence between them. "So... I just wanted to tell you that I'm not going to ask you to fuck anyone else."

Emma glanced over and looked at him directly. "I know," she said simply.

Mike, confused, looked over quietly for a few seconds. "What?"

"I know," she said again. "I've always known your desires Mike. I know you'd never want to share me with another guy. Quite frankly I don't want you to. I mean yeah, if my master commanded me, I'd fuck anyone you wanted me to." She winked. "You won't, though, I know that. It's the thought of it. The thought of you commanding me to suck someone's cock that I didn't really want to, or eat... say Emily's pussy just for your enjoyment is fucking hot. I know that's not what you're into though. Except maybe for me eating Emily out," she said with a wicked smile. "I'll bet she tastes wonderful."

"You're so bad," he said, a grin crossing his face.

"I want to be such a good slave for you, and I want you to command me to do whatever is your desire. I know you won't make me do anything with anyone else. That doesn't mean we can't have fantasies about it."

Mike nodded. "I might make you tease Emily a little bit," he grinned.

A silence followed. Emma turned over onto her stomach.

"So did you enjoy last night?" Mike asked.

"Which part?"

"All of it," he replied.

"Well, I enjoyed taunting the movie theater nerd, and I enjoyed sucking your cock in the theater and I liked our threesome, even though I didn't get to enjoy Danni. So yeah, I'd say it was a good night."

Mike nodded. "Danni isn't into girls, I'm the only person she wants to have sex with."

The door to the patio opened and Danni came out, her bathing suit accentuating her body perfectly.

"Speak of the devil," Emma called.

"Talking about me are you?" Danni yelled back. She dove into the pool to cool off and surfaced, swimming to the edge and climbing out. "What are you two talking about?"

"Sex, what else?" Emma said quietly.

"Ah, my favorite subject." Danni grinned for a moment and then asked, "So do you find it weird that I like to swallow cum?"

Emma thought for a second before answering. "No more weird than me liking to be dominated. I mean, I've only been having sex for a few months, and the only guy I've been with is my own brother. I've gotten into some kinky stuff, with this Master/slave stuff. I can't say that I like to swallow cum, because the only cum I've ever swallowed is Mike's. I love swallowing his, so I'm kind of biased."

Danni nodded, laying down beside her. "He was worried that I'd think you were weird."

Emma shrugged. "I'm sure that you two have done stuff way crazier than this."

"Just don't talk, maybe they'll get all worked up talking about sex and we can fuck 'em again!"

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,255 Followers