Just The Three of Them

Story Info
The first in a trilogy about polyamory, sexuality, and BDSM.
3.5k words
3.93
24.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now

It wasn't always like this. Easy, comfortable. Just the three of them languishing in the afterglow; not caring that that they were all on the wet spot. Tiana was awash with contentment as she nestled herself into the warmth between Cash and Rich. They were all laying still for the first time in hours and no one dared say a word, their limbs lazily and absentmindedly entwined. Each one of them savored the unique sensorial contrasts of their body parts coming into contact. Rich nuzzled his goateed chin into the crook of Tiana's shoulder and Cash enfolded them both with his muscular, dark skinned left arm. They smelled of each other and the flavor of their shared sweat and cum faintly lingered on their tongues.

It wasn't always like this.

Then

"Talk all the shit you want but don't be calling nobody nigga or bitch." Tiana laid out her final edict with her signature authoritativeness. Cash and Rich nodded silently in agreement. She beamed the smile that made them both fall in love with her so many summers ago in high school as she stood up to go to her room and change into something more appropriate.

"Yo, we doing this?" Rich asked himself as much as he did Cash.

"Yeah. We gon' do this." Cash answered with an understated emphasis.

Both men knew that Tiana more than anything was the reason they would even consider going through with what was about to go down that night. They both knew what it was like to be in love with her, to make love to her and alternately had both fallen victim to her guile.

Tiana let her braided hair her drape down to her honey brown shoulders and ran her hands down the sleek, slick length of her frame-hugging, floor-length, spaghetti-strapped red dress with triangular cutouts in the back. Her feet were bare since high heels were a painful extravagance to her. There was just a layer of gloss on her toe and fingernails. She wore no makeup or underwear. Looking herself over in the full length mirror of her bedroom she put on the sultriest of expressions before turning to unveil herself to her appreciative audience.

Cash gave a rowdy, slow-paced standing ovation as he laid eyes on Tiana. Rich nodded to himself and silently affirmed that he was definitely going through with this. Tiana elegantly seated herself on the big, comfy couch near the heavy-curtained street-side window of her apartment that they were all familiar with and motioned for the guys to join her. Rich loosened his striped tie as Cash licked his lips in anticipation.

"Easy now, the two of you. There's plenty to go around and we have all night." Tiana assured them with a mischievous grin curling her supple lips.

Blatantly ignoring her as he sat down first, Cash pulled her in for a kiss much to Rich's annoyance. After he'd indulged himself, Tiana playfully scolded Cash with his full first name, "Cassius! You have to share." She then turned to her other lover, "Richmond, come here honey. I'm sorry, but you know how he is." Tiana drew him in with her right hand and subtly kept Cash at bay as Rich planted little kisses on her neck as only he could. She smelled of lilac, almond and jasmine from her body lotions and hair wash and Rich wished he could stay there forever until he heard Cash grumble wordlessly and Tiana had to push Rich away too in order to speak to them both.

"My two special boys," Tiana delicately played her fingers under their chins as she alternately looked into their eager eyes, "We've known each other a long time and been through a lot, but tonight we gon' start something brand new." she said sincerely. Both Rich and Cash were at a loss for words. They were caught up in the moment, caught up in Tiana. She kissed Cash ever so lightly on his lips, then Rich in turn. "Let's begin." she whispered to them and smiled with radiant, contagious excitement as each of her lovers began pulling down their respective red spaghetti strap.

As soon as Tiana's left arm was out of the strap Cash tugged her dress further down so he could tend to her tear drop shaped C cup breast. He twirled his tongue slowly round the milk chocolate colored nipple before suckling hungrily and noisily on the swelling peak of sensitive skin. His right hand cupped and squeezed the honey brown flesh surrounding the focus of his oral fixation, eliciting delighted moans from Tiana. Cash continued tugging his side of her dress down, still eager for more of her.

Rich was trying to trail kisses down Tiana's right arm as he inched the spaghetti strap down. Cash's insistent tugging forced him to move faster than intended and uncomfortably contort Tiana's slender appendage as a result. Apologetically and tenderly he kissed her mouth, letting his tongue stroke against hers like he used to do back when they were experimenting in high school.

Tiana's thoughts were abuzz from the feverish stimulation of Cash's mouth on her breast, Rich sweetly tongue kissing her and then becoming aware of Cash pulling her dress down on her hips and his fingers wreaking delicious havoc on her delicate vulva as they sought out her moistening inner reaches. She clenched both lovers to her appreciatively as she became mired in a sensual deluge.

Cash would have helped himself to a heaping, sumptuous mouthful of both of Tiana's breasts had Rich's hand not been occupied with the other temptingly ripe orb of flesh. For old times' sake (and just in case) Cash tasted a finger that had found its way inside Tiana before moving to yank her dress the rest of the way off and plunge face first between her tautly muscled thighs.

Now free to explore at least the upper part of Tiana's inviting form, Rich cradled her slender neck in his right hand as the fingers of his left hand traced arbitrary lines and shapes along the contours of her goose-pimpled back. He sucked on her quivering lower lip before kissing her on the chin. Then just under her chin. Then in the center of her neck. Then in the middle of her collarbone. Then he gave her a series of tightly spaced, fluttering kisses down the valley of her cleavage.

When she made the effort to concentrate on what was happening, Tiana was impressed. Firstly at herself for being able to pull it off in the first place and then at her two special boys for working together oh so well.

Tiana tasted better than Cash remembered and even better than he expected. He had foregone the tongue tricks and just made out with her pussy, so to speak. He planted his mouth firmly against the welcoming, wet, warmth of her womanhood and motioned his lips and tongue as if he was kissing Tiana on the mouth. Tiana grasped the back of his shaved head approvingly as he focused his attention on her swollen, sensitive clit.

Seeing and hearing how much Tiana was enjoying Cash's efforts, Rich took hold of her breasts and pushed them together until her nipples were almost touching and began licking and sucking on both of them like a man possessed.

When Rich nibbled a bit too hard on her nipples Tiana almost leapt out of the couch, unsettling Cash in the process. He looked up at her to see what was wrong, licking her flavorful residue from the corners of his mouth. Regaining her composure, Tiana decided to rearrange the scenario. "I can't be the only one naked; start strippin'." she declared with a gleam in her eye.

Tiana had decided that instrumental Latin jazz would be the soundtrack for the night. The guys had a rough start at performing a striptease in time to the music but they found their rhythm. They gyrated and swayed to Tiana's delight as they peeled themselves out of their name brand apparel, revealing bodies honed by hours in the gym and countless pickup basketball games and touch football scrimmages. Tiana could not contain her glee as her special boys performed just for her with their long, thick cocks primed.

Standing up to dance in between them, Tiana's hands massaged their pectorals and her fingers traced the rigid outlines of their abdominal muscles. Cash got behind her and nestled his precum beaded cock in the ample cleft of her buttocks and ground his hips in time with the music. He was about to grab onto her breasts when she held his hands at bay and bent over effortlessly at the waist so she could take Rich's member into her mouth.

Rich looked down at Tiana with surprise. He'd heard of multi-tasking but not quite like this. He grinned cockily at Cash after gaining some measure of composure.

Bobbing her head and swiveling her neck in synch with the bass line of the music in the background, Tiana skillfully sucked off Rich while simultaneously massaging Cash's cock between her ass cheeks. She maintained a graceful yet salacious three-point stance as her non-supporting hand stroked the dark shaft of Rich's cock. Her hip motions quickened up and down on Cash's member, the firm meat of her ass squeezing tight. Then she turned her oral ministrations to Rich's cum laden balls. Neither man had even imagined that things would turn out this way and neither was prepared for what was to come.

Cash couldn't contain his lust as he frantically thrust his hips up and down. His shaft was exquisitely swathed in the warm flesh of Tiana's sumptuous ass cheeks and he had to cum. He gasped, then grunted as he shot a modest load of warm, sticky semen that spurted mostly up onto his heaving stomach with the remainder dappling Tiana's lower back and the upper cleavage of her ass. Rich's left testicle plopped loudly out of Tiana's mouth and she had to wipe a strand of saliva from the corner of her mouth when she turned to sternly admonish Cash, "You gon' pay for that, motherfucka."

Before Cash interrupted the greatest blowjob Rich had never even dared dream of; Tiana's talented mouth had left his cock and balls engorged and glazed in saliva. Her hand had stroked his shaft with an effortless, rhythmic grace. He was on the balls of his feet offering her the fullness of his wanting, aroused manhood. Tiana's tongue darted and swabbed between his testicles as her mouth enveloped his sac in its comforting heat. Her teeth expertly grazed his skin on occasion, forcing him to his tip-toes and eliciting whimpers of resigned and unexpected pleasure.

Tiana was unsurprised that Cash was the first to bust his nut. His impulsiveness had its drawbacks as much as it had attracted her to him. After scolding him she lowered herself onto her knees, her grip still affectionately firm on Rich's unflinchingly rigid member with her glare fixed on a visibly shamed Cash. As she resumed her slow, steadily twisting massage of Rich's cock, she crooked her finger to summon Cash to her side. He shuffled over, his gaze turned down to the irregularly shaped and spaced splotches of cum on his lower abdomen.

Rich couldn't quite wrap his head around what was happening (masterfully executed hand job aside). Cash wasn't the sexual Scarface he'd made himself out to be. "You know you gotta clean that mess up like I showed you." Tiana continued to berate Cash, her voice drawled sternly. Cash nodded sheepishly and Rich's look of confusion was quickly replaced by his "oh-shit-Tiana-can-suck-some-good-dick" face.

Slowly going down on all fours, the ramifications of accepting Tiana's proposal fully manifested for Cash. Her mouth was still ravenously affixed to Rich's spit slickened cock, her braided hair frantically swayed as she twisted her head counterclockwise while her throat noisily accommodated the full length of Rich's shaft. "Fuuucckk." Rich mumbled in appreciation.

"Fuck." Cash muttered under his breath.

Hearing Cash's protest Tiana quickly turned to glare at him again. Seeing her reproachful gaze he motioned to place his hands on her hips as he bent forward to lick his cum off her backside. She smacked his hands aside, "Just your mouth, like I taught you." she ordered and he obliged by placing his hands behind his back and diligently lapping up his cum.

Tiana sensed Rich's confusion and looked up at him with a reassuring smile and a wink. She further assuaged his doubt by resuming her blow job.

Watching the guy who always got the hottest girl or drove the fastest car tonguing up his own cum off the back of their mutual "one that got away" at her behest while she gave him a life-altering blow job filled Rich with a surge of validation. Cash finished up on Tiana's back then leaned back on his heels and wiped his cum off his stomach with his fingers then licked them clean. Rich then held the back of Tiana's head to steady her for an enthusiastic face fuck. A few strokes later, a thought occurred to him and he ordered Tiana, "Lemme fuck them titties girl." He withdrew himself from her mouth and crouched down to angle his slick cock into the waiting gap between her delectable breasts. Maintaining his grip on the back of her head, Rich heaved his cock vigorously up and down, forcing Tiana's breathing to quicken.

His cleanup completed, Cash could only resign himself to masturbating as Rich and Tiana became engrossed in each other.

"You missed titty fucking me, huh?" Tiana taunted Rich in-between ragged breaths. Rich nodded and said, "I missed fucking that pussy too."

"You missed this pussy?" Tiana replied.

"Fuck me like you used to." Rich demanded.

"I'll fuck you better, baby." Tiana promised before unclenching her breasts from around Rich's cock.

Rich hauled Tiana off her feet and she wrapped her lean legs around his torso and their mouths mashed together in a fevered tongue kiss. Rich began backing up until he felt the back of his legs bump into the couch and he fell back into its familiar comfort with Tiana lewdly bucking against him, blindly searching for his cock with her pelvis. He didn't notice Tiana's behind the back beckoning of Cash.

Cash crawled up close to the pair of them, his cock still in hand.

"Gimme this dick." Tiana growled as she was forced to grab hold of Rich's shaft with her hand to hold it steady as she wantonly ground herself down to the base of it.

Rich clutched tenaciously to her warm, soft ass as he in turn pushed up hard into her as he pivoted his hips.

"Show me how much you missed this pussy." Tiana growled and she raised herself slightly off Rich's lap.

Eagerly complying, Rich thrust up into her again and again, as fast and hard as he could, mindful not to cum too quick because he wanted, needed this fuck to last. "I love you, baby." Rich whispered to Tiana, "I fucking love you." he grunted as he kept surging into her hot, sopping wet pussy.

Cash stroked his cock hard and fast, punishing himself for not being the one to fuck Tiana first and realized there was still more to come for him as a result of his shortcoming.

"You love me baby?" Tiana asked Rich as she held onto him for dear life.

"Always. Always." Rich replied through exerted breaths.

"I love you too. Love the both of you." Tiana answered before lifting herself off Rich and turning herself around to face Cash.

Rich held out his arms in wordless frustration as he was unprepared for being separated from Tiana. Quickly and deftly she turned to face Cash. She took hold of Rich's cock with one hand and beckoned Cash closer with the other.

Tiana hovered her landing-strip-shaved pussy lips soul-achingly close to Rich's eager cock as Cash sheepishly crawled closer. She looked over her shoulder to Rich and gave him another assuring smile and wink before turning back to Cash.

Being eye-level with the near-conjunction of Rich and Tiana's genitals made Cash painfully aware of his station in this relationship. "It isn't always going to be this way." Cash thought to himself as he awaited Tiana's instruction.

Rich almost couldn't believe what he heard next.

"I'll repeat myself one more time. Put his dick in my pussy or get the fuck out of my apartment." Tiana ordered. After a few seconds, Cash reached out and took Rich's cock by the base of the shaft like a baton being passed in a relay race. He breathed deep and held it firmly in place as Tiana deliberately and imperiously lowered herself back onto Rich's cock and bumped back up once her ass made contact with his hand. She continued that motion, picking up speed, breathing heavier, moaning louder. "We're just getting started." Tiana said to them both as she neared orgasm.

Despite himself, Rich was enjoying the moment. The feel of another man's hand on his dick for the first time, Cash's hand on his dick as Tiana fucked him was a potent combination. Tiana ordered Cash to let go of Rich's cock and play with his balls and a whole new plateau of sensations opened up for Rich.

It was the first time Cash had ever done something like this and he went through with it only because it gave him another chance at Tiana. Rich's balls were warm in his hand. Familiar and strange to him all at once. He shut his eyes for a few seconds then stared straight ahead at the contrast of his, Rich's and Tiana's skin as they made unexpected contact.

Tiana was beside herself, her body shuddered and her mind reeled. "Lick my clit, Cash. I wanna cum for the two of you." she cried out and Cash obliged her. She felt his tongue working up and down against her sensitive, swollen bud of excited nerve endings. Rich's cock thrust up and down inside of her, stimulating her G-spot, dilating her vaginal walls and splaying the fleshly pink lips of her vulva. She could hear Rich behind her breathing loudly and grunting.

As much as he was trying to pleasure Tiana, Rich was trying not to cum. It had been too long since he fucked Tiana and he had loved her all the while. Fucking her, even in a situation like this felt like their summer make out sessions of years ago magnified at least tenfold. She was the pinnacle, she always would be.

Cash felt himself getting caught up in the moment too. Rich and Tiana were moving too quickly, too erratically and sometimes he felt his tongue against Rich's cock. Eventually he didn't mind it since he wouldn't have to do it for much longer. Any man fucking Tiana was bound to get his nut sooner or later.

"Shit! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! Fuck!" Tiana exclaimed and finally stilled her sweating, tired body. She could still feel Cash licking and sucking on her clit, Rich was still hard inside of her. It was his turn to get his nut and she knew just how to give it to him.

Cash felt Tiana's hand push him back and he looked up at her. She motioned for him to back up a little and when he moved away she lifted herself off of Rich and gave him a peck on the lips before kneeling beside Cash. "You got to cum. I got to cum. It's Rich's turn. Stroke his dick and I'ma suck him off." she instructed him and again he complied.

Tiana's mouth suctioned perfectly on the crown of Rich's dick and he realized that there was some validity to the saying that a man knows how to please another man as Cash stroked him off.

"Let's do it together." Tiana calmly instructed Cash after briefly pausing her blow job. Before Cash could raise any protest she pulled him by the back of his neck right next to her. "Lick it first. Get used to it. Then just do what you'd want done to you." Tiana's voice was a whisper as she coached Cash.

When he realized that Cash and Tiana were licking on either side of his cock and both of them were touching along his thighs and stomach, Rich took a deep, drawn out, calming breath. "Make me cum." he told them both and he leaned back into the couch, staring down at the two of them.

Cash and Tiana's tongues swirled together on the crown of Rich's cock and their hands stroked his shaft and balls, coaxing out the heavy load of cum he'd been holding back. It didn't matter to either of them where the jettisoning spurts went. They shared the warmth and flavor as much as they could and when the ejaculation subsided they both crawled up to Rich and kissed him on the mouth. They all held each other close, touched each other intimately, savoring the moment and each other.

12