Just the Three of Us Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple share their love with a unique and beautiful woman.
2.2k words
4.38
25.5k
14
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,783 Followers

I had trouble sleeping that night but in that good kind of way. I'd already masturbated myself to sleep thinking about next weekend with Eric and Shada but woke up again around 2am with a rock-hard erection. I oiled up Rosy Palm and took care of business again but found myself wide once more by 5 o'clock. I decided to go for a long run rather than fight it any longer.

It took me an hour and fifteen minutes to finish my favorite 10-mile course which wound through the surrounding neighborhood. The air was surprisingly dry and cool for summer in Virginia and I felt great. As I showered and shaved and got ready to eat, I realized I'd finally been able to stop thinking about my first threesome for at least a little while. I smiled wryly as I realized it might not actually be a threesome. But it if it wasn't, it would be the surprise of a lifetime. I mean, was Shada setting me up to somehow try and embarrass me? Did she know my ex-wife, Sarah, by any chance? I dismissed my thoughts as cheap paranoia but then again, who really knows, right?

Back to reality. My God, Shada was hot! And based on the pictures I'd seen of Eric, so was he. Damn! Another woody. God Lord! Was I gonna have to tape my Johnson down just to get through work today?

Speaking of work, it was my refuge from the world of crossdressing fantasy (and fortunately, reality) I now lived in. It forced me think and to concentrate so that mercifully, it allowed me to push everything else aside for a few hours each day. Of course, as soon as I got in my car that and every afternoon, all I could think of was the next "great thang" going on in my life. Today, it was the Saturday night rendezvous.

I needed something new to wear. Well, actually, I now had a ton of pretty things to wear and didn't actually need anything. I was satisfied accepting I just wanted something new and sexy so with that in mind I headed toward the mall in Tysons Corner which was a favorite place to shop. It was close enough to get to but far enough from work that I ran little risk of ever bumping into someone I knew.

There were actually two malls in Tysons Corner, Virginia: Tysons Corner and Tysons Corner 2. The latter had more upscale shopping and I was ready to spend a bundle on something unique and sexy so it was the only clear choice. I went straight to the Saks Fifth Avenue and was met by Heather, one of the sales associates who by now knew me by face. I assumed she knew my name, too, as I paid by credit card, but that didn't bother me at all. She was paid on commission and my money spent on a new dress paid her the same as woman shopping for the same item so why would she even care?

"Hi, again!" Heather said as she met me almost as soon as I walked inside. Her gold nametag was perfectly aligned on a very pricey jacket that was part of a great-looking business suit. "Anything I can show you today?"

"Hi, Heather! Yes. Actually there is. I'd like to see the black dress right over there on display. The one with the pink border on the bottom."

"Ah, yes. That's new and I love it. I'll get it for you. Size 8, correct?" she asked matter of factly.

"Yes, indeed. Size 8 it is."

"Coming right up." As she walked away she stopped, turned around and aske, "Would you like to see the cutest little matching pink shrug ever that goes perfectly with it?"

Ha! Would I like to see it? I loved sweaters. Pullovers, cardigans, shrugs, ballerina sweaters. Any form-fitting knit top was fine by me. No baggy, "granny sweaters" but pretty much anything else was fair game. "Sure. I'd love to see it! Thanks!" I told her.

She found a size 8 for me as well as the shrug in a medium, then headed back my way and invited to one of the unoccupied changing booths. She unlocked it, hung the dress and sweater on hooks inside, stepped back out and let me know, "I'll be right outside if you need me, okay?"

"Thanks, Heather," I said as I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. I loved the dress! It was even prettier up close than I'd thought. It was a cap-sleeved, ponte dress made of a combination of rayon, polyester, and spandex. The ice-pink colored border was about three inches wide and the long-sleeved shrug was a perfect color match! I tried both of them on and could tell it would be fit just right with my padded undergarment and breast forms. The sweater was so soft and sexy I just knew this was going to be a killer outfit! I wasn't wild about pink per se, but when I wore it, I preferred iced-pink to hot-pink and this combination was simply amazing together!

I didn't bat an eye when Heather rang up the total for both and said, "Okay. With tax, that comes to $573.42. Can I put this on your Saks charge today?"

"No thanks, Heather. My little old Visa card will do just fine today." She put my new things in a garment bag and handed me the receipt. I thanked her and headed out into the mall.

I'd just bought a new pair of black pumps with three-inch heels which would be perfect but I knew I just had to have a pair of matching pink shoes to go with the dress and sweater. I found the perfect pair at Nordstroms, another of my favorite stores for women's clothing. They were opened toed, ankle-strap, mid-heel sandals (2 ½ inches) and the color was an absolutely perfect match to my new sweater and the hem on the dress! I was thrilled at how well everything was going. All I needed now was a tube of matching pink lipstick which I picked up at the makeup counter on the way out. I had all the jewelry I needed so I was able to head home with everything ready to go for Saturday night.

The week seemed to drag by, but eventually Saturday rolled around and I was once again wide awake at 5am. Another long run at a very fast pace allowed me to calm myself and mentally run through all of the things I'd meticulously planned in preparation for tonight. I knew I'd have to try and get in a nap somewhere as I fully expected to up very late, even though I was pretty sure it would be a futile attempt.

Sure enough, I was in bed less than 20 minutes before I confirmed what I already suspected. There was no way I was getting any more sleep today.

Preparation was my favorite part! Well, then again, that first look at the finished product was pretty heady, too. And of course, there was the flirting and the sex and.... Okay, I loved ALL of it! But the key to having a great time was the preparation which was the basis for total confidence and I knew that would take at least two hours not including my hair.

But before all that, there was that other hair I had to deal with. I started by heading out to my appointment for another full body wax. It was mildly painful as the strips of hot wax were pulled off uprooting thousands of follicles, but the pain was well worth the silky smooth skin left behind. I was done in less than an hour and I couldn't stop running my hand over my oh-so-smooth legs on the way home. Thank goodness for shorts, right?

I got home and took care of the one other semi unpleasant task which had to be done before tacking the fun stuff. I needed to give myself an enema to ensure everything was squeaky clean for Eric's cock later tonight. Once that unpleasantry was uh, "behind" me, I stepped into a hot shower to completely cleanse my body from head to toe and get rid of any remaining body wax.

I'd need my hair up in rollers for at least two hours and it was almost 5 o'clock so I needed to get moving. Once my hair was dry enough, I carefully rolled it and then got ready to start my makeup application. My eyebrows had also been waxed so all I'd need to do was use the eyebrow template I'd designed to ensure they were perfectly symmetrical. The rest was now just a matter of following my own special recipe in the right order using just the right amount of foundation, blush, eye shadow, liner, and lipstick. The only difference from my normal routine was that I wanted very glamorous, sexy eyes tonight so I spent some extra time blending various shades of grey and black. The final result made my eyes look even wider and more sensual than I'd ever seen them. A few minutes later, I was attaching my false eyelashes which was the last facial detail other than applying lipstick. I'd wait until I was dressed to that to make sure I didn't accidently smear any on my new dress.

Around 6:30, I picked up the beautiful black bra from Victoria's Secret which lie on my bed and put it on followed by inserting the full-C cup breast forms I preferred. I'd worn both a B-cup and a D-cup before and found the latter was just too big for me. And while I liked the look of the smaller cup size, most men preferred something a little larger so a "C" was the perfect compromise. Once in place, I carefully traced out the curved lines on my chest I'd need to give me the illusion of cleavage. The dress was rather low cut and I'd just be able to conceal my breast forms underneath while still being able to "show off" my faux cleavage. I stepped back and looked in the mirror and was very pleased with the result so far. I no longer "swooned" when I first saw myself in drag, but it was most definitely still a huge turn on—even with my hair up in rollers!

My black padded undergarment came next. As an engineer, I was impressed with the guy who'd designed these things. They were perfect for giving a man the nice, round ass every woman wanted to have and the only thing we had to do get it was step into it! I pulled on some lacey black panties over it then set on the bed to slide on a pair nude, thigh-hi stockings while taking great care not to run them. I'd gone back and forth between nude and off black all day but finally settled on the former as I preferred it to black with pink shoes. Lastly, I pulled on a short, black camisole and was ready to take my hair down and style it.

I'd grown my own hair out long over the last couple of years and let it get down to the middle of my back before settling on shoulder length as my favorite. It was thick and dark and I loved the look the rollers gave it. I brushed the curls until they were soft, gentle waves, then used a curling iron to turn the ends underneath at the bottom. Perfect! I loved my hair in this style which also had a soft, wispy shock of hair which fell down on one side over the eyebrow as a partial bang.

I was now ready to step into my gorgeous dress and zip myself up. I couldn't reach the zipper on my own so I tied a hook to the zipper opening and used some fishing line to pull it up tight. I stepped into my new shoes, strapped them around my ankles, and reached for my soft, new shrug. As I slid it on, I felt myself grow hard. It was so soft and luxurious! Yum....

Before allowing myself to look again, I applied my wet, pink lipstick/gloss, then stepped back with my eyes closed. I was not disappointed! "That is absolutely perfect," I said to myself. My last task was to apply my own French nails and paint them the same color pink as my lipstick, clothes, and shoes.

I finished right at 7:30 which gave them time to dry before leaving for Shada's. The thought set my heart pounding again as I stood in the kitchen looking out the back sliding-glass door toward her house. I couldn't see anyone, but the lights in their kitchen were on and the anticipation of seeing her and meeting Eric was killing me.

I forced myself to wait until two minutes past 8 o'clock before grabbing my pink bag, walking outside, getting in the car and starting it up. It would only take me two minutes to get there which would essentially be on time (something I tried not to in drag but still had trouble with as punctuality was so ingrained in my male persona) but still let me feel like I was fashionably late. Five minutes was well, a start, right?

I took one last look in the makeup mirror before slipping the transmission into reverse and backing out of the driveway. I then took a deep breath, dropped it into drive, and smiled knowing what lay ahead.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,783 Followers