Just This Once

Story Info
Once started the lady can't stop.
1.9k words
4.25
456.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,034 Followers

Oh my God, how did I get into this? I thought I’d just lie there and let him do it, just like I did with Sam, but I quickly found it wasn’t going to be like that.

Why with me, I’m not young and beautiful? Putting it politely I’m plump, and my breasts aren’t firm but hang down and the nipples are sort of big and pimply , and they’re brown. My legs and belly are marked with childbirth and my face looks like what it is, the face of a forty one year old woman.

He’d approached me many times and I’d told him, “Go and get yourself a young bird. You don’t want an old chicken like me.”

He went off and got himself girls. He was good looking and personable enough to have no trouble that way, but he kept coming back to me. I asked him why and all he said was, “I love you and want you.” So I said, “I love you too, but it doesn’t mean we can have sex.”

He kept on until one day he was pleading, nearly in tears. I felt really sorry for him because I could see he had a real big hard on, so I thought, “Why not, it’ll do no harm just this once. Once he’s been with me he’ll find out it isn’t as great as he thinks it’s going to be.”

So I said to him, “All right, just this one time, and we went off to the bedroom.”

As I said, I thought it would be just a quick in, shoot his stuff, then out again, then either sleep or trousers on and away, like it is with Sam.

Oh my God, it wasn’t like that at all. He kissed me like he’d eat me, swishing our saliva together and his hand under my poor old breast lifting up and stroking like it was some lovely young girl’s breasts. And talking about eating me, when he got to suck my nipples he nearly took my whole breast in and swallowed; at least, that’s how it felt.

Then he did something Sam had never done with me; he knelt down in front of my slit and started to kiss and lick it. Oh God, I thought I’d go out into space. And then he kissed me again so I could smell and taste myself, and instead of being turned off, I nearly went mad wanting him.

I would have sucked his shaft for him like Sam made me do to him, but before I could do it, he was lying between my legs, and I looked at his slim young body as I felt him come inside me, and I was almost scared. “What have I started; what have I got myself into?” That’s what I thought, but not for long.

He was slipping up and down in me, not all rough and jerky like Sam, but as if he was really relishing it and not just wanting to get it over with as quick as possible. It was beautiful…too beautiful and I started to get that feeling and I was begging him to stop because I couldn’t stand it, and the next thing I had my legs round him begging him not to stop and I was shaking all over and clutching at him and screaming about how I loved him and he wasn’t to leave me. With Sam I always had to finish myself off when he’d done. Not this time though, and as I started to climb down he started.

He was suddenly speeding up and then gave a terrific push into me and gasped, “Mum, oh mum…, and he was thumping his sperm into me as if he’d never stop.

I always washed out Sam’s sperm as soon as I could, but not with young Ben. I wanted to keep it in me as if I was holding the most precious thing in the world inside me.

As well as all the other surprises the really big one was after he finished. He didn’t pull out, but lay there looking straight into my eyes and telling me he loved me. His look was like having two laser beams focused on me as if he wanted to look right inside my head to see the thoughts there.

Then he started to kiss me again and play with my breasts and the next thing his shaft was hard and he said, “Just relax mum and let me”. So I relaxed and just enjoyed him, and I was asking him, “Fill me up darling, put it all in me…put in deep…really deep.” And it was wonderful to feel his hot young sperm shoot into me again, filling me up so it ran out of me and on to the bed.

We went on joined together for a while, then I glanced at the clock and pushed him off and said, “My God Ben, your father will be home soon and I’ve got to get his meal ready.”

So we got off the bed in a hurry and I saw the mess we’d made so I got clean sheets out and Ben said, “You go and start preparing the meal, I’ll do that.”

So I raced off to the kitchen with Ben’s sperm and my lubricant still soaking my thighs and threatening to run right down my legs.

When Sam came in he started off with his usual question; “D’yer have a good day?” He didn’t really want to know, it was just one of those things he said.

I wanted to burst out with, “I’ve had a bloody wonderful day,” but I thought it better to play it carefully and said what I always said, “Not bad.” He grunted.

As luck would have, if you consider it luck, Sam decided he wanted me that night. As I lay there letting him get on with it the thought came into my head, “It’s like having a bloody great cart horse after you’ve had a racing stallion.”

That was my big problem, you see. With Ben it was going to be, as I said, “Just this once.” I’d had no idea what it was going to be like. How could I as I’d only ever had Sam before. Ben was like a drug; when you get a taste for it, you don’t want to stop. So what was I to do?

Well I’ll be honest with you; I decided that I’d stick at once with Ben. “No more,” I told myself. “You’ve got to break the habit before it gets a hold on you.”

I firmly stuck to my resolve, that is, until Ben came home and kissed me, and then I was pulling myself against him and saying, “Fuck me Ben, please fuck me again.”

So he pulled my knickers off and bent me face down on the kitchen table and took me like that and when I came, my juice seemed to burst out of me, and his sperm was thick and hot.

After that we couldn’t go on because Sam was due home again. The trouble was we didn’t have time to check things and clean up properly, and when Sam went to sit at the table to eat he looked down and asked, “What’s this sticky stuff on the floor.”

“My God,” I thought, “Its Bens sperm that dribbled out of me,” so a bit of quick thinking was in order.

“I was doing some cooking with semolina,” I lied, “Must have spilt some.”

Sam grunted and I got a cloth and wiped up the sperm. Just as well Sam didn’t ask to have some of the non-existent semolina.

After that there were no more resolves on my part not to let Ben have me anymore. I gave in to what I felt to be the inevitable. It was a bit difficult because Ben only got home from work about half an hour before Sam, so it was often a quickie over the table or on the lounge sofa. I’d only take my knickers off and Ben would drop his trousers in case we had to do a fast cover up.

Fortunately Sam had his evening at the pub once a week, and Saturday afternoon he was off to watch the football match, so Ben and I made the most of it.

It was on the next Saturday afternoon I first sucked Ben off. I was greedy you see. I wanted to be sure that once I’d sucked him, there would be time for him to recover and we could do it properly.

Ben hadn’t been sucked like that before, and he was a bit worried the first time and tried to pull out of my mouth when he was about to shoot. I wouldn’t let him, and hung on to him, making him do it in my mouth. As soon as he realised it was okay with me, he let go with great abandon and I got an overflowing mouthful despite my attempts to swallow his sperm.

Another thing I was able to introduce Ben to was anal sex. He was very doubtful about that, but I showed him how to use some of my juice, and his own precum, to wet my anus. He was quite surprised how easily he slipped into what he thought was an impossibly small opening.

He managed to come into me that way, but he didn’t seem to enjoy it as much as vaginal sex, so after that I only asked him to do it to me occasionally.

It still puzzled me why Ben had wanted an old bird like me but for a long time I didn’t have the courage to ask him. You see, I thought once I drew his attention to my blemishes, and as I saw it, my physical shortcomings, he might realise, and not want me anymore. After we’d been enjoying each other for about three months I finally couldn’t hold back and I had to ask him.

He looked at me in a puzzled sort of way, as if I should have known why, then he said, “Mum, I’ve wanted you for years, you know that.” He was right, I’d known for years because ever since he’d started to feel his sexual oats he’d tried to persuade me, but it didn’t explain why he wanted me, so I pushed him on the matter.

“It’s because I love you mum. I feel we belong together like this. You’re all soft and warm, and I feel as if I can lose myself in you. With you it’s…it’s real…”

His voice petered out, and I had to be content with that. After all, who can in the end explain such things? You love or lust for this person, and not for another. Often there’s no obvious reason why this one and not that one, it’s just that way.

So I left it at that. He wanted me and I wanted him and that seemed a good enough reason for what we were doing.

Mind you, it got a bit awkward when I got pregnant. Sam created hell about that. “I don’t want to start another family at my time of life,” he howled. I told him that was too bad, because we had. Of course, it could have been his, couldn’t it, and I wasn’t going to tell him otherwise.

Another moan he had was about Ben. “Why the hell doesn’t he find himself a girl and get married?”

I shrugged and said, “Perhaps he has everything he wants here.”

“Must be something queer about that boy,” Sam went on.

I thought, “Not in my experience,” and smiled a secret smile.

Starlight
Starlight
1,034 Followers