Just This Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

I’d just set my phone aside again when Debbie leaned forward, placing a hand on either side of my head and hanging her boobs practically right in my face. While she commenced riding forward and back on my cock, I steadied her swinging boobs so that I could lick and suck her hard nipples. She was moving up and down on my cock more in this position where she seemed to have been humping it more when she was straight upright. This meant that I was getting a lot deeper penetration and feeling a lot more of her pussy along the length of my shaft, which I was certainly enjoying. I continued to lick and suck her nipples but started pushing up into her each time she rocked backwards onto my cock. Her pussy, which had already felt incredibly hot and wet, seemed to be becoming even more so the longer she was riding me. I ran my hands around to her ass and was massaging and caressing the soft, smooth flesh but that left her boobs to bounce wildly, so I let my head drop back and just watched them.

Her moaning continued getting louder as she rode me harder until she just dropped down on my cock and a shudder ravaged her body. I looked up and watched the expression of ecstasy play out on her face, happy that I’d played a part in putting it there. When her body finally stilled, she remained there, catching her breath, then opened her eyes and looked down at me with a smile. She climbed off of my cock and started moving backwards but I stopped her.

“Just swing around,” I said, “Bring that pussy over here.”

She didn’t protest and just moved so that she was on all-fours over me, with her trim bush right above my face. As I was gazing up at it, she briefly pumped my cock before lowering her mouth over it. I moaned as my cock was engulfed and she started sliding her lips up and down my shaft while pumping the base. I took a moment to relish her cocksucking skills then started to lap at her pussy, which caused her to pause briefly and let out a moan of her own. I slurped up her copious juices then slipped a finger into her as I focused on licking and sucking her clit. This caused her to moan even more but she still managed to enthusiastically suck my cock. With her skills, which I’d only experienced very briefly up to this point, I could feel my orgasm building a lot more quickly than it had been while she’d been riding my cock. I was perfectly okay with this but I certainly wanted to make sure that she came again, too.

It got to the point where I knew that she wouldn’t be cumming before I did, so I let my head drop back and continued sliding my finger in and out of her pussy as I savored the pleasure her mouth was providing. The closer I was getting to cumming, the thicker my already rigid cock was becoming. Debbie never hesitated, though; she continued sucking my cock voraciously and it wasn’t much longer before I was spewing into her mouth. I let out a groan as she swallowed my cum and continued to suck me off. Only when I was completely spent did she let my cock fall from her mouth and by then I’d gone back to licking and sucking her clit. With her focus solely on her own pleasure, I could feel her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged the longer I ate her. She finally gasped and her body started trembling as she came but I continued eating her, hoping to draw her orgasm out even longer. I’m not sure whether it worked or not, but her orgasm did seem to be long and intense, though maybe that was just how she always came.

Once she’d finished cumming, she only waited a moment before climbing off of me and off of the bed. I was still admiring her body as she gathered up her clothes.

“Time to get ready for bed,” she said, smiling at me, “Let me know if you need anything.”

The next time I saw her, she was wearing a nightshirt that came down to about mid-thigh. I was wearing pajama bottoms and was brushing my teeth. Nothing else happened between us at that point and we just ended up saying good night and going to bed in our respective beds. I fell asleep pretty quickly and pretty soundly but there was no way I could sleep through the pleasurable feeling of her mouth sliding up and down my cock again. It felt so good that I debated just lying there and enjoying it. The room was dark enough that she wouldn’t be able to see that I was awake but she must have sensed something in my movements that alerted her.

“I couldn’t sleep,” came her voice out of the darkness, as she continued to pump my cock, “and I was heading downstairs like I usually do when I’m just lying awake in bed but, when I thought about you in here, I couldn’t resist one more opportunity to enjoy your cock.”

“What about Chef?” I asked.

“He’s sound asleep; completely exhausted,” she replied, “and if he was to wake and find me gone, it wouldn’t be anything new. He’ll just assume I couldn’t sleep and have gone downstairs. So, what do you say? One more fuck?”

“Of course,” I said. There’s no way I’d have turned down the opportunity to slip my cock into her again.

“This may sound weird,” she whispered, “but can we do it missionary? I want to feel you on top of me.”

“Certainly,” I replied, “but I want that nightshirt pushed all the way up above your boobs.”

I shifted over and she slipped into bed with me then pulled her nightshirt up as I lowered my pajama pants. It wouldn’t have helped that we at least still had clothes on if we were caught in the act but it still felt like we shouldn’t get completely naked. I moved over her and between her legs, then guided my still rigid tool toward her pussy. I slipped easily inside and we both stifled our moans by pressing our lips together and slipping our tongues into each other’s mouths. My eyes were adjusting a little to the dark but it was still more about feel than about sight or sound. As I slowly slid my cock in and out of her, I could not only feel the warm slickness of her snug pussy but I could also feel her stomach against mine and her tits against my chest. She was also running her hands up and down my back and over my ass while her tongue explored my mouth.

She was raising her hips to accept the full length of my cock which I was still sliding slowly in and out so as not to cause the bed to squeak or bang against the wall. I’m not sure how fired up she got herself before and while she was sucking my cock but, based on how wet her pussy was, I suspected that it was a significant amount. Given that Chef was home while we were doing this, I knew it would be good for both of us to get off quickly despite how much time we might have wanted to spend with our naked bodies pressed together. I gradually picked up my pace so that I was fucking her faster, though not necessarily harder. I could feel an orgasm beginning to build but hadn’t really thought about where I was going to spew when she let me know.

“You can cum inside me,” she whispered, pulling her mouth from mine, “I’m on the pill.”

We didn’t go back to kissing as she pressed her face against my neck, apparently getting pretty close to cumming. The closer she got, the more incredibly pleasurable fucking her pussy felt. I wasn’t expecting to cum with her but I was certain that I wouldn’t be very far behind her. My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming and I think that might be what pushed her over the edge. She gasped and I could feel her body trembling below me. I do know that, when she started cumming, that pushed me the rest of the way there. Before she’d finished cumming, I started to spew into her and had to bite back a moan of pleasure. Once I was finally spent, I remained over her and we were both quietly panting as we tried to catch our breath. Eventually I moved over and lay beside her.

“Aren’t you worried about Chef finding your pussy full of cum that isn’t his?” I asked quietly, thinking that, if she went back to bed and he woke up feeling randy, it could spell our doom.

“He’s just been so busy lately,” she replied, “that he doesn’t have any idea what’s going on with my vagina.”

“Well, hopefully that is only temporary,” I said, “I mean, if you treat him the way you’ve treated me, I can’t imagine being able to stay away.”

“Oh, I’m sure it is and I’m not worried about it,” she said, “Once things settle down at the restaurant, he’ll be back to giving it to me good. In the meantime, though, thanks for helping me through my dry spell.”

“There was nothing dry about that,” I replied, “but, hey, what are friends for, right? And thank you for the photos and video.”

“Well, if you keep writing, I’ll send you more,” she promised, “even if you’re not writing about me.”

She rolled toward me and kissed me so I fondled her succulent tits for a moment more before she got up. She pulled her nightshirt back down then left me and I was asleep again pretty quickly. There were no more visits that night and, when I dragged myself out of bed the next morning, Chef was still asleep but Debbie had never gone back to bed. She had a pot of coffee on and was working on her laptop as I sat on the opposite end of the couch.

“I read a few more of your stories,” she confessed, “and I have a video all ready for you, but I’m going to wait until after you leave to send it.”

“Probably a very good idea,” I replied.

It may seem weird or wrong that two old friends wound up having a fling, however brief, behind her fiancé’s back but that’s really all that it was – a fling between two old friends. Whether this makes it okay or not, she did tell me that she was inspired by that night to take charge of her sex life and began jumping Chef’s bones more regularly. As I would have expected, he was inspired by this to make sure his life had more balance so that he was able to enjoy the pleasures of the exceptional woman that he was living with. And me? I think back fondly on that night and continue to be inspired to write, sometimes by the photos and videos she continues to send me.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12