Just to Relax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we can say the same for you, Laurie."

"I suppose you're right. And I can see the thought of my friend is turning you on." Her mouth returned to my penis. We automatically turned to give a good view to the patient husband, who was about to witness one of the finest blowjobs on record.

After midnight, I guided the Mercedes up the twisting drive. A fresh breeze blew across the lake, and I noted the boathouse needed a new coat of paint. In the garage, my wife's Lincoln waited patiently and beyond that the housekeeper's Ford rested in front of her small outbuilding. Not wanting to wake anyone, I went into a guest bedroom and slept.

The next morning, the sun on my face made late sleeping impossible. I rose and went to the bathroom. Walking downstairs, I sniffed for the odor of coffee, but was disappointed to smell nothing. Curiously quiet, the house reverberated with my footsteps.

Entering the cold kitchen, I looked hopefully at the coffeepot, but could see it half dismantled.

Then on the table I saw it sitting there - accusing me. Mocking me. My stupidity revealed. I read the accompanying note.

Ron,

You bastard. Yes, that's a tape of you and Laurie. I've known about your "activities" for years. She's an old friend of mine who agreed to help. She's not married, and you're so dumb that you didn't even recognize my rings when she put them in your face.

I was on the balcony. I hired a professional to wire the room with four cameras and several microphones. I had to rent the room for a month, but I knew that eventually you would spot her.

Wasn't it brilliant how she got you to admit all your past infidelities and mention that you would do it again. You even stated that you never suspected me of anything. Should play well in court, if it ever comes to that.

By the way, I owe her a lot for that last blowjob, and her play on your ego to get you to go to the bar with her. That gave me time to get out of the room and home.

We have an appointment with my lawyer today at 3 P.M.

Be there.

The papers are all drawn up. You can keep your car and your clothes. I get everything else plus 50% of your future earnings.

Go ahead, bring your lawyer. Of course, you can try to use this note to say I trapped you. Don't bother. It's done on a word processor you'll never find. There are no fingerprints. Besides, you could have typed it yourself.

And Ron, raise any objections and copies will be sent to the newspapers and to your precious organizations. I'll ruin you.

See you at three.

Cheers

Kathy

PS, Laurie says you're the worst fuck she ever had. I agree. Just think, I'll be spending the rest of my life, spending your money and, how did you put it so crudely as always, "spreading my legs for other men." I'll find better. You can think about it at night.

12